A Demon Can Love(NaruSaku)

By Deviled_angel13

MODERN AU Naruto Uzumaki is a demon. Ultimately he grew up without anyone. At school he accidentally bumps in... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter. 4
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter. 12
Chapter.13
Chapter. 14
Chapter.15
Chapter. 16
Chapter.17
Chapter. 18
Chapter. 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter. 30.5
Chapter. 31
Chapter 31.5
Epilogue
NEW STORY

Chapter. 5

2.4K 63 7
By Deviled_angel13

Sakura's POV
I didn't notice that Naruto didn't follow me until class began five minutes later.
"Mr.Hatake may I go to the nurse?"
" Did someone start their period? " The stupid jealous friend of Sasuke's asked.
"Actually if you want my honest answer, I'm going to look for my demon friend." I gave him a closed eyed smile.
"Jake shut up and Ms.Haruno go ahead."

I quickly grabbed my bag and left the class. Big mistake Sakura. Emily's bestie is in there. Ugh dammit! I went back to the roof which was the last place I definitely saw him. Surprise,surprise. He's here! Just lying on the ground?
"Naruto you're skipping class. I know you're hated and all but I just caused a big scene for you so you better-"

When I approached him, for one thing, I stopped talking. He was lying there unconscious. He had sweat beads coming down his forehead and goosebumps all over his arms. Yeah I think I'm just going to skip class this one period.

I,very slowly, hauled his arm to one side of my body while holding his other side with my other arm. You're not as heavy as you look. I started going down the stairs as fast as I could. Which wasn't very fast,not even fast at all. What freaked me out was Naruto mumbling every now and then.

Finally after what seemed like HOURS I got him in the nurses office. Reality said it had only been twenty minutes. Don't judge me I want you to try carrying a person,like, a foot taller than you, while going downstairs,going through a big school, and trying to avoid your 'friends'. Exactly I don't wanna hear it.

"You again?" I silently shook my head pointing to the bed Naruto was laying in.
"Oh,I see." She looked at my face. " Water? " I nodded my head.
Well I got my workout down with today.

Naruto's POV
I started to open my eyes,firstly, noticing how comfy I was. Secondly noticing concerned bright emerald eyes staring down at me.
"Sakura.....I'm sorry."
"For what?" I noticed what I said the second after I said it.
"Nevermind. It's nothing."

Sakura just stared at me. Still staring. Staring. Staring some more. I can't say anything I had been staring into her eyes wondering why their so bright,full of life.
"Sakura." I want to assume that she didn't hear me. "Sakura." No answer again. Yet she's still looking at me?! "Sakura!" I raised. my voice a little and she jumped finally noticing I was trying to speak to her.

"What?" I stared at her in amazement. She did not just 'what' me?
"Tch. I was trying to talk to you."
" Well you have my attention now." The audacity of this woman.
"Why were you just staring at me?" She looked flustered immediately after I asked her that question.
" That's none of your business! " She crossed her arms and looked away from me.

"Actually it is, considering it was MY face-"
"I was looking at your eyes,geesh." I honestly couldn't argue since I was doing the same thing,but she doesn't know that! Haha!
"Why were y-"
"LET'S DROP IT! " I started laughing. Wait laughing, and it's a true laugh. I've never laughed like this before. What is wrong with me?

This time it was me who started staring.
"Now who's staring. Wait,wait, why are YOU staring at ME?" She asked mocking me from earlier. Without thinking I told her my honest answer.
"I'm wondering if you're a blessing or my curse." She was obviously flustered with my question.
"A-anyway we need to go to class."

Sakura's POV
After helping Naruto off the bed we left the nurse's office,thanking her.
"We have the same schedule,right?" Naruto asked.
" Yeah", was all I said.
"Who do we have right now?"
" Mr.Hatake. Fourth period." I shot Naruto a you're -a-really-stupid-person look.

When we entered class Mr.Hatake stopped class for a brief second,then continued after nodding his head at us. I could hear whispers all throughout the classroom. Don't y'all have a life? I went back to my seat,the one behind me was Naruto's.

"I see she's went from the big hotshot to the demon. Who knows maybe Naruto killed Sasuke just to get with her. She's so naive." I hear Jerk-face Emily's bestie say.
" I agree with you," commented Jealous Jake. I can't wait for- Naruto. interrupted my thoughts.

"Don't you low lives have something better to do than just staring at us and whispering? Oh,no,let me guess you're whispering about which one of you I'm gonna 'eat' first. To be honest neither of you would look tasty in my mouth." Naruto have them his signature stare, expressionless stare. They stopped talking soon after that.

Is it really possible for Naruto to be the cause of Sasuke's death? It's not like I know him well enough to ask him that, or make any accusations. I turned around to look at Naruto.

Naruto's POV
She turned around. Oh God I hope she doesn't think that I'm warming up to her just because I did that. I only did that to make us even, and they hadn't shut the fuck up since I walked in here.
"What?"
" Thank you. " She gave me a sincere look.
"Hmph. You're welcome," I mumbled.
" What was that, I couldn't hear you. " Ugh women.
"I said were even now." She turned back around.

'Nice one,dumbass'
'shut the fuck up, Kuruma.'
'You lied, you just don't want her to find out the truth. "
'Go away.'
'Never!'
'Go.Away.'
'Never'
'I SAID GO AWAY!'

Soon after he did. That's when I noticed Sakura's voice calling my name. Weird that her voice is the first thing I noticed. The thing I should've noticed first was myself slowly transforming. Of course my body had to be dramatic and make my nails, that were now turning into claws, dig into my neck. And of course a lot blood just had to be dripping from my neck.

"Let's get you to the nurse," Sakura said rushing me out the classroom,Mr. Hatake, or should I say Kakashi, following behind. This is too much for the first day of school.

Next chapter MIGHT be a little more interesting. I've come to a realization,after reading this, that I didn't specify they had the same class schedule,sorry!Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Sayonara😘!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.3K 35
SASUSAKU (AU) / ENEMIES TO LOVERS 25 year-old Sasuke Uchiha, partners with the top pharmaceutical company in Konoha. However, things change when the...
147K 4.6K 24
Ever since Naruto was born he has been locked away as people feared him because they saw him as a demon. For many years he has been isolated, an outc...
29.4K 499 34
In Konoha High, there are two totally opposite side of a same coin : naruto Uzumaki, the one who's good in practically everything he does , and sasu...
976 49 19
A different take on the relationship between Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. A full length, mature novel that takes place after the war. A secret relation...