Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

By Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... More

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 2 - The Breakup
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 23 - Long Time No See
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 67 - It's A Party!
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust

1.9K 100 24
By Cocoa47

January 2, 2019

Marissa's POV

Knowing Cris, he will have his security detail at the airport waiting for our flight to land. I want to punch that chick so bad, but I also do not want to be carried off the plane to jail.

"You just wait, chick. One day, my fist is going to connect with your face."

I shot a text back to Cris.

Marissa to Cris: "Hey Cris, I know you are going to spend time with Kam and the twins, which is understandable. But, please, please, please, let me know when you are coming to California to deal with that winch, Miranda."

About 15 minutes later, Cris sent me a text back.

Cris to Marissa: "You will be the first one to know. It will probably be at the beginning of March. What is the gate number and flight number, so I can have my security there when the plane lands?"

Marissa to Cris: "The gate number is 54 and the flight number is 0218."

Cris to Marissa: "Okay. I will also have security there to take you home. Call me and let me know when you and Andre are all packed and ready to move to Florida. I will have your things picked up and have the plane sent for you guys."

Marissa to Cris: "Thanks, Cris for everything. Thank you for coming into Kam's life and for treating her like a queen. She deserves it so much. See you all in February."

Cris to Marissa: "You're welcome. And, thank you. She is my queen and everything I do to protect her and the kids. I have to look out for my family. Have a safe flight."

******************************

Narrator's POV

Alessandra, Tony, and the kids spent a week in January with Cris, Kam, and the twins. 

As for Isabella and Kekoa, they were typical newborns - fussy, early morning feedings, numerous diaper changes. They also had their one-month checkup in January. They are doing fine and even gained a pound.

Jake's place is finally complete. There was a slight delay that caused the place to be finished in February. But, it turned out great. 

Speaking of February, Layla found out that she was having a baby boy at the gender reveal party that was held at the Fiore household. Marissa and Andre have officially become Floridians and are staying with her uncle. 

At the beginning of March, Kamea's time was up and she could resume her physical activities. And, Cris wore her out for all of the times she got smart with him. She didn't mind it at all because she missed that part of Cris for almost three months.

Cris' security detail updated him on Miranda's whereabouts.

******************************

Wednesday, March 6th, 2019 

Cris' POV

"Sweetheart, we know where Miranda is. My security is tracking her as we speak."

"Good. Layla could have died after what Miranda did to her. Make her pay. Too bad I can't be there."

"Frisky and Savage? Deadly combination there, love. I love it."

"Cris, I am sick and tired of people hurting my family and friends. And, I am willing to protect all of my family and friends by any means necessary. If that means knocking off Miranda, do it."

"With the club and restaurant opening next weekend, I wanted to take care of this Miranda mess this weekend. I'll have to fly out there on Friday and will be home on Sunday."

"It is fine, handsome. Go do what you have to do."

"Thanks, love. Nonna and Nonno are going to help with the kids. Jake will be here too. Marissa and Ryan are coming with me. He didn't want Layla going because she is pregnant, so he is taking her place and flying from New York."

"Uh-oh, Miranda is in big trouble because Marissa and I are similar - my dad taught us how to fight to defend ourselves. Can I at least watch on live tv? I got something to say to her. I want her to see Kekoa and Isabella because she tried to hurt me while I was pregnant."

"Just make sure Día and Rocco are not in the room."

"Okay."

"Jake is coming over while I go pick up the twins from school." As soon as I said that, Jake entered the house.

Kam's POV

"Here comes Uncle Jake, Isabella. Sorry about the crying."

"That is okay, Kam. Can I hold her?"

"Of course." I got up slowly because, uh, Cris and I have been making up for the lost time. It would not be a surprise if I end up pregnant again soon.

I placed Isabella in Jake's arms and she did not fidget at all. "Jake, you and Shane are Isabella's best friends. Look at how calm she is and is staring at you. My baby girl has two crushes at such a tender age. I'll be right back with a bottle for her."

I heard my baby boy starting to cry, so I grabbed two bottles when I went into the kitchen. I gave Jake the bottle for Isabella. And, I went into the bedroom to get Kekoa and gave him his bottle. 

"WAAH!!!"

"Mommy's coming, Kekoa." He needed to be changed, so I did that first. Then, picked him up. We walked into the living room with Jake, and I gave Kekoa his bottle.

Within 20 minutes, Cris came back with my little prince and princess. "How was school today?"

"We had fun today, mommy," My little prince said with a big smile on his face.

"Can I hold the baby, mommy?" I looked over to my princess and she already had the pillow in her lap to cushion Kekoa.

"I have 2 super, smart five-year-olds."

I placed Kekoa in Dia's lap. Cris snapped a picture. We are creating a photo book, so every picture we take or has been taken by others will go in the book. I am excited for when they get older, so we can show them all of the pictures taken.

******************************

Friday, March 8th, 2019

Cris' POV

"Cris, I could not wait for this day to come. Too bad that it is happening tomorrow." Marissa was all too happy. But, it is worth repeating, I will do whatever it takes to protect my family.

While Kamea was sitting in my lap, "I wish I could go and watch her squirm." Kamea had one hand playing in my hair, and her other hand was roaming all over my body. She was making me want to delay our flight for about two hours, so I can wear her out.

"Hey, I am making up for the lost time. Can you bring home some of the clothes we have there for Kekoa and Isabella?"

"Yes, I can."

"Kam, reign in the hormones, girl. Cris will be back on Sunday." Marissa grabbed my hands to pull me away from Kamea. Good thing she did that too.

"Marissa is right, my queen. To be continued on Sunday. After tomorrow, we will never have to deal with Miranda again."

After giving Kekoa and Isabella a kiss, Kamea and I walked over to the front door. 

"Marco said he is coming over to help with the kids as well. Until Sunday afternoon, my love. Ti amo così tanto, Kamea. (I love you so much, Kamea.)"

"Ti amo anche io, Cris. (I love you so much too, Cris.) Text me when you plane lands."

As I walked towards' my Escalade, she gave me a pat on my booty. As much as I did that to her, it is only fair that she gets me.

"Oh, my goodness, let Sunday come already."

We all got in the truck and made our way to the airport. 

*****************************

Narrator's POV

Cris and Marissa made it to the private airport to take the family jet to California. They will arrive in California at 2:45 pm, Pacific Standard Time.

Ryan texted Cris that he is on his way as well. His flight from New York will arrive around the same time, so they are going to meet up and drive to Cris' home in San Francisco.

******************************

Cris' POV

As soon as we landed in San Fran, I texted Ryan. He texted back saying it was a delay for his flight and he is 30 minutes away. One of my security detail brought my Escalade I left here.

"Thanks, Salvatore." Marissa and I got in and I drove to go pick up Ryan at the major airport.

******************************

We had a valet park my truck, then Marissa and I went to Ryan's gate to wait.

Twenty minutes later, we saw the plane pulling up to the terminal. Ten minutes passed, then we saw the passengers walking to meet their families.

"Hey, Cris. And, your name is Marissa, right?"

"That's me. It is nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too. Miranda is a woman, so I will not lay a hand on her. When Layla heard you were coming, she was ecstatic. Layla wants you to make sure Miranda gets what is coming to her."

"I will make sure Layla and Kam are proud of me. Count on it." Marissa and Ryan traded high-fives.

"Let's get out of here and get something to eat."

*****************************

Narrator's POV

Cris took Marissa and Ryan to a nice restaurant for a pre-celebratory dinner. 

Once they finished their meal, Cris drove them to their house.

******************************

Cris' POV

"Hey Salvatore, can you make sure Layla and Kamea are live? Give Ryan the web address that Layla can use. And, call Kamea and give her the same address."

"Okay, Cris. And, we placed Miranda in a secluded location that no one knows about. What time are we leaving the house tomorrow?"

"Marissa, what time would you like us to leave?"

"How about noon? I can't wait to get my hands on this chick."

"Noon it is, Salvatore."

"Got it. Good night everyone." Then, Salvatore left the house.

"I'll show you both to your rooms." The three of us went upstairs. After showing them their rooms, I called Kamea because she will fuss me out if I don't.

**************************

Cris to Kamea: "Sweetheart, we arrived safely in California. Salvatore is going to call you with the website to use. It is a secure site that only you and Layla will be able to view."

Kamea to Cris: "Okay. I was wondering when you were going to call. I stayed up until you called. The kids are all sleeping."

Cris to Kamea: "We will be leaving the house at noon. I'll send you and Layla a text when to log in to the website."

"WAAH!!!"

"WAAH!!!"

Kamea to Cris: "That is my cue, handsome. Have a good night and see you live tomorrow."

Cris to Kamea: "Buona notte e sogni d'oro amore mio." (Good night and sweet dreams my love.)

Kamea to Cris: "Buona notte amore mio e ti amo." (Good night my love and I love you.)

******************************

After hanging up with Kamea, I took a shower. Then, went to bed for the night.

******************************

Saturday, March 9th, 2019

Cris' POV

I sent Marissa and Ryan a text that I left the house to go to my Winery and check on things. Once I reached the building, I went straight to my office and checked on the emails the manager sent to me. 

I lost track of time. When I looked up at the clock it was 10:00 am. After all the emails were answered and contracts were signed, I left the office and went to get some breakfast.

After breakfast, I went back home. Both Ryan and Marissa were finishing up breakfast.

"Good morning, Ryan and Marissa. Are you both almost ready?"

"It certainly is a good morning, Cris. I have been waiting for this day for months," Marissa said, all too eagerly.

"Layla said she will be ready. She is not going to watch all of it because she will have Braelyn with her. She wants Miranda to see Braelyn and apologize to her."

"That won't be a problem at all. Salvatore is outside, and he is going to lead the way. Let's get the show on the road."

The drive to the place in Palo Alto takes around 45 minutes.

We reached our destination - it was an abandoned prison. Nobody would have a clue to ever come here. We parked the trucks and got out.

"Genius, Salvatore. Let's get this over with. Ryan, text Layla. And I'll text Kamea."

Then, we walked inside.

Surprisingly, the elevators in this building work. We took it to the 4th floor.

"This way, Cris." Salvatore led us to the room where Miranda was gagged and tied up in a chair.

"Take the gag out of her mouth." Salvatore took the gag out of her mouth, then she started talking. 

I found another chair, placed it in front of her, and sat down. "Any last words?"

She spat in my face. "You wouldn't dare hit a woman."

"You're right, I wouldn't. My mother raised me to respect women, including you. That's why I brought someone who was anxious to hit a woman. Marissa?"

"With pleasure." Marissa punched her right in the mouth.

"I warned you, Candi, Reed, and Chase to leave my family and friends alone. But as usual, you didn't listen. Guess what? You are about to join Reed and Candi. And, I don't even know what happened to Candi. All that matters is that she is gone. Now, before you are done away with, several people have something to say to you. Ryan, you are up first."

Ryan's POV

"Just like Cris, My mother raised me to respect women, including you. Your little glass stunt in Florida almost killed my wife. Thank goodness she survived. All you had to do was act like they weren't there. But no, you paid some college kid $20k to hurt either Kam or Layla. Well, guess what? I get to see you get hurt for free. Layla, you're up next."

Layla's POV

"Turn that heifer around so she can see me."

"Lady, you are very fortunate that I am not in California. You are going to experience the same pain that you gave me. The only difference is you will not be rushed to a hospital. Do you see this sweet, little girl next to me? Say hi, Braelyn."

"Hi."

"Oh, and say thank you to the strange lady for the $20k donation to your bank account."

"Thank you, strange lady."

Miranda had her mouth wide open.

"You not only tried to hurt one of my best friends, but you also hurt me and my daughter. Now, don't you think you owe both of us an apology?!!"

"I am not apologizing for anything!! You both deserve it! I wanted Cris back and she was in my way!"

Cris, Ryan, Salvatore, and Marissa started laughing hysterically.

"Marissa, do your thing. Lady, one way or another, you are going to apologize to me and my daughter!! Close your eyes, Lollipop."

Marissa punched her in her mouth several times, then grabbed her hair and asked her, "Apologize or you will feel this piece of glass!!"

She started whimpering, then mouthed, "I'm sorry." She did it so soft, I got really irritated. I put my hands over Braelyn's ears and then said, "SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR!!"

Marissa ran the piece of glass down her neck and blood trickled down her neck. "I'm sorry!!!!"

"Braelyn sweetie, go see your daddy now." She skipped out of the room.

"You had plenty of opportunities to say that before now, but you didn't. I don't feel sorry for you at all. So, goodbye, Miranda. See you when you come home, Sugar. Layla is out."

Cris' POV

Man, Layla doesn't play. "Layla is right. You had plenty of opportunities to apologize. Don't cry now. Next up, is my queen."

Kam's POV

I could not contain my laughter after hearing Miranda say she wants Cris back.

"Miranda, Miranda, Miranda, stop it with the jokes! What possessed you to think Cris would EVER consider taking you back? Girl please! Why would Cris want a Volkswagen Beetle, which is you, when he has a Cadillac Escalade, which is me?!!"

I saw Cris, Ryan, Salvatore, and Marissa laughing hard.

"You had him and gave him up for Chase. Seriously?! Your loss is my gain. Cris gets all the lovin' and pleasure he wants from me and ONLY me. These two, precious babies are the results of our sex sessions. Ha! You could never please him!"

"Jake and Marco, can you take the twins?" They came into the room and took Isabella and Kekoa out.

"Your trying to clip me at the resort was ABSOLUTELY pathetic!! My babies could have been killed! Thank goodness Layla was there and saw what you were trying to do. And, then your tried again by paying someone $20k to intentionally hurt Layla. Thankfully, Layla survived that terrible incident. Well, guess what? You are about to be intentionally hurt!! But, you won't survive. Unlike Layla, I am going to watch it! Bye Bye!!!"

"Marissa, she is all yours!!" I sat back and grabbed my popcorn so I could watch the show. I am sick and tired of people hurting my family and friends.

Cris' POV

"Well dang. Ryan, we have two, savage wives. They show no mercy."

"I agree Cris."

"Like I said, any last words?"

She started crying, "You all are sick!"

"Takes one to know one!! Goodbye, Miranda!!"

"Marissa, do as you please."

Marissa POV

"Goodbye, trick!!"

With the flick of my wrist, the glass went right in her neck. She started squirming, kicking, and screaming.

"Save your breath because no one can hear you!" I took a step back and watched her. She was a fighter, I'll give her that.

"All that squirming is making it worst, chick." I stood near Cris and we just watched her until she stopped moving. 

After an hour, she finally stopped moving and her eyes closed. 

Cris' POV

"Salvatore, do whatever it is you do to get rid of her. Marissa and Ryan let's get the heck out of here."

We made our way to the elevators and made our way down to my Escalade. Once inside, I drove off. 

"Ryan, when are you flying back to New York?"

"I have a flight back Sunday morning."

"Okay. We'll drop you off in the morning. In the meantime, let's go home, shower, change, and go out to eat."

Now that Miranda, Reed, and Candi are gone, there is only one left to get rid of - Chase Dalton.

************************

Thank you all for reading chapter 52

1. Jail cell courtesy of Can Stock Photo - © Can Stock Photo / jjuncadella

 Thank you all for the votes and comments. 😘       

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 936 31
Romina Windstor, daughter of two of the most ruthless Italian assassins, reunited with childhood boy next door crush Joseph Giordano. The once nerdy...
16.8K 607 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
3.5K 148 35
"We agreed. If I won, you'd marry me someday." "Why'd you wanna marry me, anyhow?" I ask. "So, I can do this for the rest of our lives," he stops wal...
22.9K 279 11
18 year old Mariana May, all she was looking for was a summer job. What she didn't not expect was for her best friend brother to catch her in a most...