Hyperdimension Neptunia X Mal...

By shingin24

A year has passed since you left Gamindustri. During that 1 year, mankind has made a step forward towards the... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Another Beginning...
Chapter 2: A Long Time
Chapter 3: Enemies
Chapter 4: Nostalgia
Chapter 5: Surprises
Chapter 6: Help...
Chapter 7: Berserk
Chapter 8: Vacation
(Lemon) Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 10: One After Another...
Chapter 11: Curse
Chapter 12: Fear
Chapter 13: Cold Leaf
Chapter 14: Settling The Score
Chapter 15: Competition
Chapter 16: Date (Vert)
Chapter 17: Date (Nepgear)
Chapter 18: The Darkest Light
Chapter 19: Cutting Through The Future (Part 1)

Final Chapter: Cutting Through The Future (Part 2)

4.8K 62 189
By shingin24

3rd P.O.V (Town's Streets)

Back from the battle and nothing has changed. You were on the ground powerless and Noire is still doing her best trying to not be squashed by the chimera's paw. Seth just flew above you and stared at you in delight.

Y/N: (Damn it! Why can't I stop Seth? He's way too strong. I'm nowhere close to him. Why..?)

He flew closer to you and prepared his katana.

Seth: You can't defeat me. You're still on the same level as an archaic human even if you're an A.C.E.

Y/N: (No... I can get stronger from here. It's just...)

He positioned his katana to be pointing your heart.

Seth: Prepare to die today, Y/N L/N!

He thrusted his katana and immediately your left hand got a hold of the katana's blades before it thrusted your heart.

Y/N: I... Won't... Die here...

You stood up with the help of Machina while still having your left hand gripped onto the katana. It was bleeding but you endured it.

Y/N: This pain is nothing compared to losing someone important in my life.

Seth: How are you still-

Y/N: Neptune will cry if I die here, Noire will cry if I die here, Blanc will cry if I die here...

You gripped the katana even more firmly making your hand bleed some more.

Y/N: Vert will cry if I die, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, and Ram will cry if I die here! That's why I...

You raised the incomplete Machina into the sky ready to slash him. Seth let's go of the katana and flew back and away from you just a second before you slashed him. Machina crashed onto the ground while you let the katana go. Your left hand was dripping with blood as with other places that has been cut by Seth.

Y/N: ...Won't be scared to get stronger anymore!

You shined in a F/C colour as light surrounded your body, creating an armour just for you.

(There will be a few more things in this chapter which will be indicating your Processor Unit. There's the Head Unit which is your mask. The Arm Unit which is your claws. The Leg Unit which is your shin armour. Back Unit which is the wings. And lastly the Waist Link which is the giant circle with spikes. The body armour is the Core Unit. Got it?)

Your Processor Unit was an upgrade from before. With the much more edgier design of black, gold, green and grey. You used Aura Blades and all of the 4 remaining pieces attacked Seth. He re-materialised his katana and fended off the flying swords while you went to help Noire.

Y/N(HDD): Get off of her!

You slashed the chimera so hard, the force of the impact pushed it away from Noire completely. Noire can finally take a breather. Everyone else who were knocked out, regained their strength and was able to fight once more. Nepgear has also been thawed out.

Nepgear(HDD): Y/N? That's your...

Y/N(HDD): My complete Hard Drive Divinity form. I realised I was scared of becoming stronger which became my limiter from achieving this form.

Neptune(HDD): Why were you scared? You've showed no sign of fear after Maria's fight.

Y/N(HDD): Ever since I went berserk because of power, I never wanted to use it ever again, worried I'll go into the same state again. But now I realised, I needed that power more than ever so I needed to face my fear.

Uni(HDD): Well, what matters now is you're able to beat Seth now right?

Y/N: I will beat him. I have to!

You gripped the incomplete Machina firmly showing your determination and seriousness towards this. Meanwhile, the chimera got back up and Seth landed on his back.

Seth: Hmph. Just a single upgrade alone won't be enough to beat me.

Y/N(HDD): We won't know unless we try.

You made a battle stance as the 4 other blades surround you. The girls also made their stance ready to clash once more.

Seth: I shall show you all, a true God's strength!

He flew off the chimera's back while the chimera charged up his triple fire breath. You chased after Seth and the rest targeted the chimera.

You flew at great speed and clashed with his katana. He had no problem blocking it and retaliated by doing multiple slashes at you. You blocked it off and used Plasma Slash. Seth smirked before his wings covered up his whole body making him disappear and dodging the Plasma Slash completely.

Y/N(HDD): Where is he...

He appeared directly behind you and gave you 2 slashes before disappearing again. Your Processor Unit protected you from taking fatal hits but it doesn't protect you fully. While waiting for him to reappear, you took the time to fuse Machina. He reappeared on your left side while you were fusing the 4th piece. He hits your left Arm Unit and disappeared again. He ended his teleportation spree and reappeared in front of you only a bit farther away from you.

Seth: Is that all you have?

Y/N(HDD): (That teleportation move is going to become trouble if I don't do something about it...)

Seth: Unfortunately, that is not the only tricks I have up my sleeves.

He spreaded his wings broadly making a lot of black feathers float in front of him.

Seth: Requiem.

His wings fanned the feathers towards you. You created a magic seal to shield yourself from the rain of deadly feathers. Seth teleported behind you amidst of the rain of feathers. You used the still incomplete Machina to block Seth's attack which he used his katana.

Y/N: Aura Blades!

The remaining Gear Blades managed to make Seth back off and the rain of feathers ended. Even with your new strength you still could not get the upper hand.

On Neptune's side...

Blanc(HDD): Tanzerin Trombe!

Blanc spins her axe and crushed the chimera. The chimera did felt the damage but it recovered quickly. It retaliated against Blanc with its claws which Blanc dodges successfully. She meets with the rest of the girls to plan a better strategy.

Blanc(HDD): At least it's taking damage now.

Vert(HDD): But we can't keep this up much longer.

Neptune(HDD): Then we'll just have to do it the old-fashioned way! Huddle up girls.

They were whispering to one another about the plan Neptune had created. They were short in time because the chimera grew tired of waiting. The girls finished their planning and Blanc was the first one to attack.

Blanc(HDD): This better work, Neptune!

Blanc smashed her axe into the ground and created a minor tremor. The chimera began to fly above ground but it fell for the trap.

Blanc(HDD): Got you now, bitch!

She smashed her axe into the ground once more but this time, a spiky mountain appeared below the chimera and crashed it.

Noire(HDD): We're next Vert.

Vert(HDD): Hope you can keep up, Noire.

Noire(HDD): I should be the one to say that. Infinite Slash!

Vert(HDD): Spiral Break!

The two of them sliced and diced the chimera at a rapid pace, preventing it from regenerating.

Nepgear(HDD): Let's go Onee-chan!

Neptune(HDD): Right. Uni lend us your strength.

Uni(HDD): I'll blast it back to our dimension!

Neptune glowed in a pink light for a moment and transformed into a black jet with purple linings. Nepgear and Uni got on top of the jet's wings. Nepgear took the right while Uni took the left.

Neptune(HDD): I'm going to launch the missiles.

Nepgear(HDD): And we'll charge our beam attack!

Neptune launched 2 missiles and inside those missiles were 4 tinier missiles which homed to the chimera. Noire and Vert moved away from the chimera. It blew it up with its fire breath but smoke appeared blocking the chimera's view.

Neptune(HDD): Now, Nepgear! Uni!

Nepgear(HDD): Multiple Beam Launcher, Overdrive!

Uni(HDD): EX Multi Blaster, Mode: Empress!

Two giant beams headed towards the chimera as it blew the smoke away. With no time to put its guard up, it took a direct hit and crashed onto the ground before disappearing into millions of particles. Neptune reverted back to Purple Heart seemingly tired like everyone else.

Noire(HDD): <pant> We did it...

Vert(HDD): But we did use up a lot of energy...

Uni(HDD): I don't think we'll be able to support Y/N for awhile.

They looked at your fighting with Seth. He overpowers you with the teleportation ability, strong magic, and raining sharp feathers. Your Processor Unit was also near its limits.

Y/N(HDD): <pant> <pant>

Seth: I see the professor is already down. But with all of you tired like this, now's my chance to unleash havoc onto this pitiful world!

Y/N(HDD): He still has more cards up his sleeves?!

Seth summoned a giant magical seal and stabbed his katana in the middle of it. Darkness flowed from the seal and into Seth's body. The darkness continued to flow to his left arm surrounding it with dark mist.

Seth: Witness the ultimate destruction! Abyssal Chaos!

The dark mist was shot into the sky and it created a wormhole. The size was bigger than Japan. This caught everyone's attention and brought fear to their hearts. What made it worst was the thing that was coming through the wormhole.

Vert(HDD): That's...

Blanc(HDD): A meteor...

Neptune(HDD): It's huge. It's larger than Planeptune and Lastation combined.

Seth just smiled sinisterly at the chaos he's already creating.

Y/N(HDD): What are you trying to do?!

Seth: To create a better future, I need to get rid of everything the world has now.

Y/N(HDD): You just want to kill everyone here!

Seth: That's the fun part~

Y/N(HDD): I won't forgive you... There's no way in hell I could ever forgive you!

Seth: Scream all you want but it won't stop that meteor from destroying the whole world.

The girls flew to you as fast as possible, trying to bring up another strategy.

Seth: I'll let you guys plan. But you only have an hour before this meteor decimates every life form on this planet.

Blanc(HDD): I've had enough of your shit! Let me beat you-

Just as Blanc was about to beat the shit out of Seth, you stopped her.

Y/N(HDD): Forget about him. You girls need to rest up as much as you can now.

Uni(HDD): There's no way we can rest with that thing coming this way!

Neptune(HDD): We need to think of a plan and fast.

Everyone involved thought hard about it but none bore fruit. You didn't want to do this but it's your only hope.

Y/N(HDD): I'll go up and take the meteor head on.

Noire(HDD): Are you an idiot? There's no way you can take down that giant wrecking ball on your own!

Y/N(HDD): Then do you have a better plan?

Noire(HDD): Wait! I'm thinking of one...

Y/N(HDD): I need to do it now. If it reaches closer to Earth then nothing can stop it!

Noire(HDD): But..!

Neptune(HDD): I agree with Noire on this one. You can't destroy it let alone stop it. You are strong but with your low energy reserves and current strength, its impossible.

Y/N(HDD): I need to try...

Vert(HDD): You can try on a simulation but this is reality. If you fail, you lose your life.

Y/N(HDD): Isn't that why we're fighting and not running?

Noire(HDD): No! I won't approve of such plan! You cannot go!

Noire started to tear up. But what choice do you have? Run and leave this world to die? Or fight and risk your life for something that is impossible?

Y/N(HDD): Don't cry, Noire. I promise to stay alive and be by your side.

Noire(HDD): You think I trust you? You never kept a promise.

Y/N(HDD): Noire...

It's past 10 minutes. None of you can think of a different plan.

Y/N(HDD): I have to go... I need to protect this world just like you all protecting your own nation. We need to make a sacrifice in order to protect things which are important to us.

Nepgear(HDD): I do not agree! There must be another way to do this without having to sacrifice anything...

Y/N(HDD): Girls...

Noire(HDD): No!

Y/N(HDD): Please...

Noire(HDD): No! You're coming back with me! I don't want to feel the pain of losing you again! It hurts... It hurts so badly...

Y/N(HDD): I'm sorry... I really am... But I need to go.

Noire(HDD): Why does it have to be you? Can't it be anyone else?

Noire's tears flowed uncontrollably. You hugged her and kissed her lightly on the lips. It was short but sweet.

Noire(HDD): Now's not the time for doing that... Baka...

Her grip for you slowly loosens and you pushed her away slowly. You looked at the meteor coming down. A quarter of its size had passed the wormhole already. As you prepared to dash at it...

Noire(HDD): Wait!

You stopped to see Noire handing you her sword.

Noire(HDD): My sword can cut through anything. With Machina and Lastation's power combined, maybe you can create a miracle...

Y/N(HDD): Thanks Noire.

You prepared to take off by placing your feet on a seal to boost yourself.

Y/N(HDD): Ready Luna? This might be the most reckless idea I will have for eternity.

Luna: I'm your sword. I'll follow your command no matter how reckless it may be.

Y/N(HDD): Let's show Shadow what you're truly made of!

You flew towards the meteor at a great speed. Noire who's deep inside praying for your safety watches you.

Noire(HDD): (You promised. So you better come back...) YOU IDIOT!!!

You placed Machina flat on top of Noire's sword.

Y/N(HDD): Forbidden Arts!

The tip of the swords created a vortex which made you look like a comet cutting through the sky. And once you had collided with the meteor, you used what's left of your strength to push it back.

Seth: Fool. A meteor that size will take more than that to push it.

And Seth was right. You didn't even nudge it and the meteor continued to fall onto the earth. With too much going on, your Processor Unit was cracking. The Head Unit broke in half revealing one eye, the Arm Units are nearly shattered, the Leg Units are the least damaged, the left Waist Link is on the verge of shattering, and the Back Unit is beginning to crack. Your Core Unit was being chipped off slowly also.

Y/N(HDD): Damn it, is this not enough?

The girls just looked at you worried at the outcome. Just when you were about to lose all hope, you remembered Noire's words...

Flashback

Noire(HDD): You think I trust you? You never kept a promise.

Noire(HDD): No! You're coming back with me! I don't want to feel the pain of losing you again! It hurts... It hurts so badly...

Noire(HDD): My sword can cut through anything. With Machina and Lastation's power combined, maybe you can create a miracle...

Flashback End

Y/N(HDD): (Thinking back, have I ever made Noire happy? I can't remember... I only remember the pain I give her. She deserves better. But I don't want to lose her. I don't want to give her up. I don't want to give her to someone else...)

When you thought about it, you thought about the things Seth will do to Noire, and the rest. You gripped on both swords tightly.

Y/N(HDD): (No... I won't give her to anyone! I won't give my friends to anyone! If it takes a miracle to do it...)

Your Back Units began to emit a glittering light.

Y/N(HDD): Then I'll force a miracle to be on my side!

Your Back Units bursted a pair of shining wings. It resembles the Share Crystals shine. It was as big as the meteor and everyone gazed at it.

(Something like this.)

S

eth: What's that?!

Nepgear(HDD): How beautiful...

Vert(HDD): This light... It's Share Energy.

Neptune(HDD): To think Y/N has this much Shares...

Noire(HDD): Y/N...

The meteor stopped for a moment and was being pushed back slowly. Putting everything on the line, you thrusted the swords into the meteor. You let it go and placed both hands on the meteor pushing it back.

Once the whole portion of the meteor is back to space, you decided to destroy it.

Y/N(HDD): Luna!

Knowing what that meant, Machina opened up and you pulled Noire's sword out.

Y/N(HDD): Disappear!

You pointed her sword at the meteor and the 6 blades formed the vertices of a hexagon around Noire's sword. It charged up and shot out a gigantic F/C beam through the meteor. You moved the blade around the meteor making it disappear into nothingness. Tired, you blacked out and fell back to earth. The wings patched the sky up and its size became smaller. Though, it is still as big as Seth's wings.

Seth: Impressive, but you're wide open!

Seth flew at you at a great speed preparing to cut off your head.

Neptune(HDD): I won't let you!

Neptune summoned a seal under her feet to boost herself to you. She tried to stop Seth but he was too fast.

Neptune(HDD): Y/N!!!

You opened your eyes slowly, after hearing Neptune's voice.

Y/N(HDD): Nep...tune? Ah... right. My job here is not done.

Seth: I got you!

Seth was about to swing his katana.

Y/N(HDD): Because I haven't ended his life yet!

You quickly picked Noire's sword up and parried with Seth's attack. The 6 swords circled around you, your wings shined while you get into a stance.

Y/N(HDD): If you're still here, no happiness will be born even after you destroy the world.

Seth: You dare defy a God?!

Y/N(HDD): If you're a god then I'll just have to be a god slayer!

You dashed at him and clashed with his sword. Your wings continued to shine a bright light as you fight.

Seth: I'll teach you human to never mess with me!

He teleported behind you but you knew where he was going to attack and used Aura Blades to deflect it.

Seth: What?!

Y/N(HDD): I got you now!

You slashed his body creating a big wound on his body.

Seth: Then how do you like this?!

He swinged his katana in desperation and you blocked it using your left Arm Unit but it shattered immediately. You retaliated with Noire's sword but he blocked with his wings.

Y/N(HDD): There's nothing Noire's sword can't cut!

You sliced the three wings on his left side and he screamed in pain. You kicked his face sending him away from you.

Y/N: I'll cut through anyone who disturbs our future!

You threw Noire's sword at Seth and he blocked it with his katana. The force knocked his katana out of his hands and you gave him one final death stare.

Y/N(HDD): I'll be the one to end you...

You took Tempest and prepared to dash at him.

Y/N(HDD): ...Right here! Right now! Meteor Break!

You dashed at him at full speed. Seth used Requiem to stop you but you kept on charging straight for him despite being stabbed by a few sharp feathers.

Seth: Kuh! Stay away from me!

Y/N(HDD): HAAAAAAA!!!!

You stabbed Tempest into Seth's stomach but it didn't end there...

Y/N(HDD): Luna! Maximise the plasma's voltage!

Tempest shocked Seth with the highest voltage possible. You took two Gear Blades and threw it into Seth's chest. Then Demolition came, you took it and charged at Seth once more. It impaled him but Seth got a hold of you.

Seth: Fuck... If I'm going to die... I'll bring you with me..!

He used dark flames to destroy your left Back Unit and half of your Core Unit. But the finisher is here... You grabbed Demon.

Y/N(HDD): Please don't...

Seth: Shit!

You broke his grasp and brought your sword high into the sky.

Y/N(HDD): ...EVER COME BACK!!!

You sliced him in half as he fall to the ground gradually disappearing.

Seth: No... Impossible!!!

He disappeared into particles and all your swords dropped to the ground.

Y/N(HDD): It's... Over... Right..?

Your Processor Unit disappeared as you blacked out completely this time. Neptune who was the closest to you catches you from falling.

Neptune(HDD): Y/N... Good job...

Timeskip (L/N Residence)

(You can use any BGM you see fit. This is just my preference.)

It has been 3 days since your battle with Seth. Yet you're in a deep slumber with no signs of waking up. The girls waited patiently but worriedly.

Rom: Is he ever going to wake up?

Ram: I don't want him to go.

Noire: He is coming back. He promised... (Right?)

They all left your room leaving Noire and you alone.

Noire: You can't go... I won't let you go... Please come back...

Her words didn't reach you and she knew that but she couldn't help but say it. Noire placed her head to be just above yours. She felt your gentle breath as she slowly kisses you on the lips. With no way of returning it, you stayed in the same position. She pulled back and was about to leave. But, just like in a fairy tale...

Y/N: Noire..?

Your weak voice reached Noire's ears. She slowly turned to you and saw your eyes opening. Unable to hold back her tears, she sobbed.

Noire: Y/N... <sniffle> You idiot!

She ran to you and jumped onto your bed. You screamed in pain when she got on top of you and hugged you tightly till you couldn't breathe.

Y/N: I... Can't... Breathe..!

Noire: That's it Y/N! I can't take it anymore! I can't bear the pain of losing you!

She loosened the hug a bit while crying a river.

Y/N: I'm sorry. And I know saying that won't heal the pain in your heart.

You hugged her back softly embracing her.

Y/N: But I kept my promise.

Noire: <sniffle> I still don't trust you...

Y/N: It's fine. I've never done anything to make you happy. I've been spending so little time with you than I did in Lastation.

Noire: I wouldn't go as far as saying you've done nothing to make me happy.

You looked at her surprised.

Y/N: But I-

She placed her lips onto yours shutting you up. Once more, it was a short moment.

Noire: Being with you... Fighting with you... Hugging with you... All those tiny things is more than enough to make me the most happiest girl alive.

Y/N: Noire... Are you sure you want me and not someone else?

Noire: Baka. There's no one else in this world... No... In this eternal life I'm living, no one is close to make me as happy as how you do it. You still feel responsible for the others but you didn't forget about me.

Y/N: Then, will you continue to follow an idiot like me?

Noire: That's what makes you special, ba~ka~

Y/N: You do know I'm going to die one day...

She looked at you surprised.

Y/N: Just because I'm an A.C.E, doesn't change the fact I'm the same like any other human being. I age and grow old. Once I'm in my 40s, I might not be able to make you happy. You can only watch while I begin to rot...

Tears fell as you say the truth about everything. You wanted to know despite having a troublesome partner, will Noire still like you the same way as now?

Noire: We'll find a way... But until then...

Noire cuddled your neck while you kept on dropping tears.

Noire: Continue to stay with me... Please...

Timeskip

Once you're done with your affectionate moment with Noire, you walked downstairs to see your parents looking worried. You remembered what the professor had said. To uncover the truth, you decided to ask them.

Y/N: Mom... Dad...

Mom & Dad: Y/N!

Mom: I'm so glad you're okay...

Your mom sighed in relief. You took a seat at the couch and your parents were back to their old self.

Dad: The girls were worried sick about you! I wouldn't know what to do if you were to-

Y/N: Stop it.

Your dad stopped his talking surprised at your sudden voice. It was the first time you actually cutted them off.

Y/N: Don't hide it anymore.

Mom: Hide what dear?

Y/N: About Project A.C.E.

Those two looked at each other with a frown before answering your mystery.

Mom: Looks like the cat's out of the bag...

Dad: When did you noticed?

Y/N: When I fought someone named Ryn, he talked about it.

They looked at each other again and finally explained everything.

Dad: He's right. You're the first and last person who survived the experiment.

Mom: Many innocent children died because of our ego...

Y/N: If you knew that then why did you continue?!

Dad: ...

You felt enraged at their actions. They continued to tell the story...

Mom: The professors involved in that project decided we should take care of you amongst other humans.

Dad: We accepted it and our adventure with you began... From the beginning we did not know on how to take care of a child. So we ended up messing things up instead of taking care of you.

Mom: You cried a lot yet you still smiled even after the mistake we have done... That's when we realised how wonderful it is to have a child.

Dad: The truth is, she is sterile...

Your dad pointed at your mom.

Y/N: Wait... That means...

You mom sheds a few tears before talking again.

Mom: I wasn't capable of giving birth to a child... Your dad's parents didn't want to have a daughter-in-law who could not give birth.

Dad: But we loved each other too much till I was exiled from my own family. Still I hold no regrets on what I have done.

Mom: So when we took care of you, it was like a dream come true. And from there we decided to treat you like our own legal son.

Dad: But as you grew older, we knew the secret will be found out. Thus we encouraged you to find a girlfriend.

Y/N: Those weren't jokes..?

They shook their heads.

Mom: We can't run from the past. So before you found out about it, we tried our best hiding it till the day came.

Dad: We know you can't forgive us if we said to you about this. Once you got a girlfriend, at least you will have someone else to give you love. We're afraid of you running away alone if we told you too soon.

You looked at them while they looked at you. All of these things happened way too fast. The only thing you could do was shed uncontrollable tears.

Y/N: Mom... <sob> Dad... I... Forgive you...

They looked at you shocked at what they heard.

Y/N: If it wasn't for you two, I'll never have made it here... I wouldn't have met Noire and the rest... So let me say it...

Your parents shedded tears before you said two simple yet powerful words.

Y/N: Thank you...

Your mom cried a river while your dad tried to comfort her with tears in his eyes.

Y/N: <sniffle>

<Insert Favourite Neptunia Endings! Recommend: Neptune Sagashite or Mousou Katharsis>

And from there every secret about you has been debunked. You continued to live your life like normal. You even celebrated Christmas with everyone. Time just moved quickly until...

Histoire: It's time.

It's almost a year since the CPUs have left their nations so it was time for them to return. A magical seal appeared in your living room which was the gateway to Gamindustri. All the CPUs stepped into the gateway including you.

That's right. Your new home will be together with Noire and the rest. Your parents have given you their blessings and bid their farewells.

Y/N: Why can't the two of you come along?

Mom: We have to end Project A.C.E once and for all.

Dad: So no children will have to go through that again.

Y/N: I see... Once you're done, will you visit?

Mom: We'll be there.

Dad: And definitely to your wedding!

The girls chuckled as you blushed a light red.

Y/N: I'm not getting married anytime soon though... Take care of yourselves, mom, dad.

Mom: You too.

Dad: Please take good care of our son.

The both of them bowed.

Neptune: Don't worry, whoever gets in our way, I'll Nep Nep them to oblivion!

Noire: I'll protect Y/N. I swear.

Blanc: It was fun, I'm kind of sad this is the end...

Vert: Don't worry. I'll take good care of Y/N once we're in Gamindustri.

Nepgear: It's sad but this is our farewell...

Uni: Our meeting wasn't exactly perfect but I enjoyed the times we had.

Rom: Take good care of yourselves.

Ram: When we meet at Gamindustri, we can play together!

Luna: Thank you...

Histoire: The gate is going to open! Please prepare yourselves!

The seal glowed brightly and the shine brought all of you back...

To Gamindustri!

THE END
Love In A Parallel World

And with that my readers, is the end of season 2 of my Hyperdimension Neptunia series!

I've got to say it was quite the journey! I'm happy with everything I've done so far. And most of you guys liked this book. Which is just... WOW!

So to the questions!

Did you enjoy it?
I'm glad if you did but if not then I'm sorry. I don't do plans and everything just comes into place in my head.

Do you guys want a season 3?
<Gulp> It's still possible to make a season 3 but the content might not interest most of you. It's a season to tie up all loose ends like; what happened to Gamindustri after a long absence or who is that girl that gives power to Seth and Maria.

What book should I do next?
Most of you wanted a Highschool DxD book but I'm not sure to put it as a "X Male Reader" or use an OG character. You guys can decide. I'll take a break from Neptunia for now.

And lastly! There will be 2 bonus chapter in this book but you guys will have to choose which one do you want!
Bonus (Lemon) Chapter: Stay With Me...
Another Lemon but only Noire this time.
Or
Bonus Chapter: A Christmas Chaos!
This one will be about celebrating Christmas in your world.

That should be all. Thanks for staying with me till the very end. I know I publish very slowly recently but I can't do much about it.

And like always, keep Nep Nepping and be positive, BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 174 32
(Sailor Moon Male Reader x Hyperdimension Neptunia) Our Hero (Y/N) once called Sailor Knight had lost his powers after the final battle of queen bery...
66.1K 1K 17
What if the 4 CPU had a father, and this father was you? Follow Y/N, a human, who take care of 4 girl, who are going to become the goddess of Gameind...
54.2K 1.2K 67
(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction story Welcome one and all (Or W...
54.4K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...