Mirror Image: A teen Wolf Fan...

By Kole_Stilinski24

A world where Scott and Stiles have female versions of them selves that they don't know exist. What happens w... More

Lycanthropy
Compulsive Texter
Start of the Season
Control
Pack
Hale
Severed Arm
Parent Teacher- Cougar...
Stiles(Keys+Cars)= Oh No...
Sourwolf
Aftermath
Not Dead
Observations
Dress Shopping
Helpless
Last Stand
New Beta
Conflict of Interest
Trust Issues
Testing
Jackson
Restraining Order
Lying
Custody Battle
Party
Something's in the Punch
Falling Down
A Plan
A/N
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 1 Cont.
Epilogue 2

Road Kill

20 0 0
By Kole_Stilinski24

After finding out Stiles was okay, both girls no longer had a mystery to solve. "How are you holding up," Stiles asked Lydia as Winnie saw her texts from Skyler. "They won't let me see him," Lydia said, "I'm supposed to give him something. He kept asking for it back." Winnie was reading through everything that came in from Scott, Sky and Isaac as Lydia spoke with Stiles. "Why do you have women's jewelry," Lydia asked knowing Winnie was too engulfed in her phone to hear the outside world. She recognized the focused face after many times of talking to the brick wall she became with it on. Stiles looked to Winnie nervously and back to Lydia lying, "It's one of the things I was debating on giving you as a birthday gift." "Mmhmm," Lydia said knowingly. "Uhhh, hey Lyds," Winnie muttered. Both turned to look at her. "There's a chance he may not be so dead," Winnie said. "What," Lydia and Stiles both asked. "You're going to want to read this," Winnie said handing them her phone.

Scott and Isaac showed up. "What's happening to him," Scott asked. "I thought you were going to tell me," Melissa replied. "It's almost like a metamorphosis," Skyler explained. "How do you know that," Isaac asked. "I read the bestiary," Skyler replied. "We didn't get that part translated," Scott replied, "Gerard still has it." "The dragon translated the latin," Isaac realized. "What," Skyler asked. "Oh," Scott said as if having discussed the topic before. "What else do you remember reading," Isaac asked. "It has another form, the kanima, whence the strengthened bond is formed, it transforms into a more ferocious form," Skyler recited not recalling when she first retained the information being she only glanced at the pages.

Jackson's head twitched and Skyler jumped with the rest of them. She started to zip the bag and started to panic as Jackson started to gnash his teeth at the air when the zipper got stuck. "CLOSE IT," the others pressed. "I'm trying," Skyler replied. and finally got it closed. "Anyone else see the metal shark teeth," Isaac asked. "Trust me, definitely noticed," Melissa replied. Scott picked up a call from Derek, and Skyler looked to Isaac wide eyed as the bag started to move. "Uhhh Scott," Skyler said. "We need to get him out of here," Scott said. "What the fuck do you mean get him out of here," Skyler asked. "Derek said he's going to meet us but we need to get him away from people," Scott said. They started to carry the body bag out.

Isaac and Skyler followed Scott's directions as they snuck out the body bag. They made it to the parking lot when Scott dropped his end. "Pick it up! Pick it up," Skyler hissed and watched a car roll in. The door opened and she started, "We can explain." She froze seeing Chris Argent. "You're alone," Scott observed. "More than you know," Chris replied. Sky glanced to Isaac confused as Scott asked, "What do you want?" "We don't have much in common Scott, but at the moment we have a common enemy," Chris explained. "That's why we're trying to get him out of here, Skyler spoke up. "I didn't mean Jackson," Chris said.

"How much do you know about this stuff," Stiles asked. "I kind of filled her in," Winnie replied. "I'm going," Winnie said impatiently. "Winnie wait," Lydia said. "We don't have time to wait. Our friends are in danger," Winnie argued. "We need to think of what we're going to do when we get there, or we could die," Lydia argued. "I don't care. I'm tired of being afraid . My friends are in danger, I need to do something," Winnie strained. "You may not care about getting killed, but do you know how we'll feel? We'd be devastated, because if you die I will literally go out of my freaking mind. That wipes out both strategists, because death doesn't happen to you, It happens to everyone around you okay? To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how their going to live their lives without you in it," Stiles started. He snapped talking about how his face wasn't meant to hurt him. Lydia grabbed his arm as Winnie took a step back. He realized he just lashed out on her. "I'm still going," Winnie choked out, "Whether you come with me or not is up to you." She walked out and Lydia followed close behind leaving Stiles in his room alone.

"He twisted his way inside Allison's head, the same way he did with Kate, and I'm losing her. I know you're losing her too," Chris said. "You're right... so can you trust me to fix this," Scott asked. Chris had a slight nod. "Then can you let us go," Skyler asked. "No," Chris said. Skyler rolled her eyes starting to think of ways to get past him. "My car is faster," Chris replied. "You cheeky fucker," Skyler replied. "Don't mind her. Winnie rubs off when she gets nervous," Isaac excused. Skyler smiled sheepishly and they scrambled to load Jackson in the trunk before hopping in the car as Chris peeled away.

Lydia's car broke down. "Son of a BITCH," Winnie screamed failing to fix it. "It's going to be okay," Lydia tried to console. All the emotions she had held down resurfaced. Lydia held Winnie this time knowing she had done the same for her. "I don't know what to do. Every time I get a grasp on shit," Winnie fumed. "It just slips away. Like a cruel joke," Lydia asked. "Yeah, exactly," Winnie replied and wiped her eyes. Lydia let go seeing someone pull over. "Need a ride to see a kanima butterfly hatch," Stiles asked in the jeep. Winnie and Lydia smiled rushing to the car. Winnie took the back seat as Stiles drove off. "You came after us," Winnie said surprised. "Of course I did, it's about time the tide turned," he said smiling over to her.

Chris pulled into the warehouse and they all got out. "I think he stopped moving," Isaac commented. "Where's Derek," Chris asked. They looked up and Sky did everything she could not to laugh at how ridiculously melodramatic Derek made his entrance. "I'm here for Jackson, not you," Chris said. "Somehow I don't find that very comforting," Derek replied, "Get him inside." The three teenagers complied. Derek opened the bag as Scott asked about saving him. We're well passed that," Derek said. The boys were too afraid to touch Derek but Skyler grabbed his arm pulling him back. "We agreed to save him," she said. "My father wouldn't let a rabid dog live," Chris spoke up.

"Of course not," Gerard spoke up. Skyler rose her armored scales on edge now. "Anything that dangerous, that out of control is better off dead," Gerard replied. Skyler watched Derek get impaled and pulled Isaac behind her. Derek was thrown. "Well done to the last, Scott," Gerard said walking closer, "Like the concerned friend you are you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just also didn't realize you were bringing Derek to me." An arrow whizzed past Skyler and into Isaac's shoulder. He fell back and she roared breathing out fire pissed off. Scott pulled up Isaac and another arrow whizzed over. Skyler swatted it away with a wing. "Allison," Scott asked. "Take him," Skyler ordered. She stayed to protect Chris and stall Jackson. He shot at the kanima and Skyler illuminated the factory with her flaming hands.

Jackson whipped the gun out of Chris's hands with it's tail. "GO," Skyler shouted. Jackson jumped back as she breathed fire again. Derek jumped out behind it as Isaac and Scott came from the sides corralling Jackson. They all took it on and tried to jump back to their feet as each were tossed around. Derek had his ass handed to him so Sky and Scott tag teamed. She was still holding punches knowing Scott would be upset if she actually killed him. Both were thrown off as Derek returned once again getting beaten down. Isaac got up and Allison dug her daggers into him. Skyler pulled herself up and tackled Allison. "I can't let you do this," Skyler said. Allison slashed at her and was surprised as her blade did nothing. "Please, you're more than just his puppet," Skyler pleaded. "You don't know anything about me," Allison snapped. "I know this isn't you," Skyler replied and a Chinese ring dagger lodged into her abdomen. Skyler cried out and Allison kicked her off of her pulling the dagger out.

Allison turned for Derek and Scott rushed over. "No. Allison," he pleaded and the Kanima grabbed her arms. "Not yet sweet heart," Gerard said walking over. Skyler was zoned out struggling for control. "What are you doing," Allison asked. "He's doing what he came here to do," Scott said. "Then you know," Gerard asked. "What's he talking about," Allison asked. Gerard pointed out that Scott could probably smell it. "He's dying," Isaac said. "Not to be insensitive, but thank god," Skyler muttered. "Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet, but the supernatural does," Gerard said. "So you'll let Victoria die by the code, but you're too coward to follow you're own rules," Skyler scoffed finding it difficult to hold back the dragon. "You monster," Chris growled. "Not yet," Gerard replied. "What are you doing," Allison asked. Skyler sat against Isaac who was healing faster.

"You'll kill her too," Chris demanded as his face contorted in rage. "When it comes to survival? I'd kill my own son," Gerard said. "Wow you really are a prick," Skyler spoke up. "Scott," Gerard said ignoring her. Scott shifted back. He lifted Derek having him give Gerard the bite. Derek argued Gerard will kill him right after. Gerard monologued and Skyler shook her head watching. Isaac held her as she winced when Gerard was bit. They both looked back to see the bite turn black as black blood dripped down his arm. Gerard realized he was duped, "What is this? What did you do?" "Everyone always said Gerard had a plan. I had a plan too," Scott said. "Yes," Skyler said relieved. She pulled herself to her feet and Isaac helped hold her. Gerard started to mutter no realizing Scott's plan. "MOUNTAIN ASH," Gerard shouted before gushing black blood. He collapsed. Derek asked, "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because you might be an alpha but you're not mine," Scott replied. Gerard pulled himself back up ordering, "Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!" "Fuck me," Sky muttered.

"You have air bags right," Winnie asked hopping in the front between Stiles and Lydia. "I think," Stiles said. "If you have a clear path, I give you full permission to make the kanima roadkill," Winnie said. "We can't kill him," Lydia interjected. "Trust me he ate a clip of bullets like it was nothing," Winnie consoled. They drove into the warehouse and saw the kanima. "GUN IT," Winnie shouted bracing herself. Allison was throw aside and the trio rammed into the kanima screaming. "DID I GET HIM," Stiles asked. "I heard a good thud," Winnie said. There was another thud as they saw Jackson screech on the hood. All three screamed as Winnie rushed them out of the car. "Jackson," Lydia asked. "Sort of," Winnie replied. Skyler was finally healing.

Lydia stayed still as Jackson raised his clawed hands to her. "LYDIA," Stiles and Winnie shouted trying to run forward. Scott held them back watching as the kanima was unable to hurt her. It just stared at the key Jackson had given her. That it had given her. He stated to shift back taking it. Derek and Peter ran forwards impaling him. Everyone watched confused. "Not a-fucking-gain Derek-fucking-Hale," Winnie said. Stiles covered her mouth as they both noticed Peter. Lydia caught Jackson as he collapsed. They were silent as Jackson slumped in her arms. Winnie grabbed Stiles's arm as she was unable to help her friend. Allison grabbed Scott's hand and Isaac held onto Skyler as they all just watched Lydia lay him down. He was Jackson again.

Lydia stood turning to her friends. Stiles and Winnie stepped forwards to embrace her as they saw Jackson's hand move. Stiles froze stopping Winnie. Lydia turned around and Stiles pulled Winnie behind him. Skyler was looking between all of them considering intervening. Jackson stood a werewolf and howled. "What in the shit," Winnie asked as he shifted back. She realized she was clutching onto Stiles's shirt and loosened her grip. Lydia just ran over to Jackson. "He scratched my jeep," Stiles said. "He's my ride," Winnie said to Scott and went after Stiles. "What are you doing," Stiles asked as they got in the jeep. "You still never told me who I need to murder for hurting you," she said as they pulled out.

Skyler woke up to see Isaac getting ready. "I have to go meet Derek and your aunt gets home in 30 minutes," he said. She nodded wiping the sleep out of her eyes. "I'll see you later okay," he asked. She nodded. "I'm going to meet Winnie at the lacrosse field," Sky replied. He nodded and kissed the top of her head before pecking her on the lips. She smiled wide and he climbed down the fire escape. Sky got ready and drove to the lacrosse fields. After practicing for a bit they walked to the boys' field hearing people talking. "I said no wolf powers," Stiles shouted. The girls started laughing at Scott's smug ass grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 917 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
626 255 21
Allison Monroe, a passionate college student of a Pre-Law course in University of the Philippines Diliman, come to believe that destiny no longer exi...
1.1M 37.9K 29
(Book 2) *Contains spoilers below* "I needed more closure than what you gave me." I half lied. "It feels like an open wound someone keeps pourin...
427K 11.8K 35
"So?" He looked confused. "She's y- your-" I gulped. "My what Aurora?!" He exclaimed angrily. I jumped. "Don't raise your voice at me! She's your dau...