Addicted | Yoonmin✔

By prespoverty

"I could easily get addicted to you, Park Jimin." - In which Yoongi, a recovering drug addict, finds solace i... More

|warning|
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fourteen . two|
|fifteen|
|Fifteen . two|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|nineteen . two|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty two . two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty four. two|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|thirty nine . two|
| character q&a |
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty two . two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
|welp i was tagged|
|forty six|
|epilogue|
|future works and fun facts|
|extra : marriage texts|
|extra: lovesick|
|extra: first love|

|twenty seven|

395 30 10
By prespoverty

Yoongi's head whipped around immediately, causing him to press a few keys on his piano. He swore under his breath, but the he lost his breath when he saw his precious munchkin in the suit he was currently wearing.

Sure, they had to wear dress suits and stuff to work, but Jimin in this suit looked...different. He was wearing a jacket with a vest, a thick tie and very befitting dress pants which hugged his muscled thighs deliciously. His pink hair was combed to the side, flipping over and landing in a fringe down the side of his face. Something bothered Yoongi, though. His eyes were red, and his view was casted down. He had a bit of dark shadow beneath his eyes, like he had worn eyeliner and had to wash it off. Yoongi's heart ached and it took so much to not jump up and completely envelope Jimin in a hug.

Jimin looked up for a split second, and nearly broke out in a fit of giggles when he saw his handsome boyfriend, sitting at the piano and looking over his shoulder at Jimin. Jimin smiled widely, wriggling his fingers in a wave. Yoongi replied with a wink before setting to work on the piano, playing a piano version of the song Perfect by Ed Sheeran. Jimin could barely stop his smile as he sat down at their table.

"Jimin, I want you to know that that stunt you pulled tonight is unacceptable," Jimin's stepfather said to Jimin. His mother merely hummed in approval before looking at the menu. "Boys don't wear make-up, Jimin. You're not a faggot. I won't be seen in public with someone like that, with a boy who wears make-up. How stupid are you, to think that I'd be okay with that?"

Yoongi could tell that he was trying to be quiet, and if they weren't sitting right by the piano, Yoongi wouldn't have heard them.

But he did.

And he wanted to pick the entire piano up and haul it right into the stepdad's face.

Yoongi bit his chapped lip hard, a few choice words mulling over in his mind. Fucking cunt! So what if Jimin wants to wear makeup? I don't care. He'd look so pretty. Maybe I should be spiteful. Some girl here is bound to have some mascara or whatever on her. I don't want to get Jimin into trouble, but my baby wants to dolly up, so let him. His dad needs to see it.

When Yoongi finished a few songs, he slyly took his phone to text Jimin.

Me
Hey, baby, I heard what
your dad said.
Meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes.
Kay?

Yoongi saw Jimin look at his phone under the table before looking at Yoongi and smiling widely. The elder man winked and stood up, walking to the kitchen to look for a waitress. When he saw one he was fairly acquainted with, he swiftly pulled her aside. "Yo, do you maybe have makeup on you? My boyfriend, the one I told you about? He's here and I want to help him touch up his makeup." Yoongi explained swiftly. The waitress smiled and nodded, getting her backpack from the waiter's locker area. She handed Yoongi some concealer, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

"Here, my fellow gay." Yoongi cringed, but he knew they only made friends due to their shared homosexuality (since Yoongi had caught her making out with their manager's teenage daughter and Yoongi was sworn to silence, and in return she was sworn to silence when she caught Yoongi making out with the the manager's teenage son on a previous occasion). "Go and make your man pretty. Is he the one you've been staring at all night? He's very cute."

"I know," was Yoongi's reply. "Thanks, see ya," he exited the locker room and made straight for the bathroom. Inside, he washed his hands, made sure he was alone and awaited Jimin's arrival. When the door swung open and a certain pink haired teenage boy entered, Yoongi wasted no time in pressing Jimin against the door and kissing him passionately.

Their lips smashed together and Jimin, though a bit startled at first, was quick to return the kiss by nibbling on Yoongi's bottom lip. Yoongi grinned and took Jimin's chubby hands and pinning them above him against the door, the kiss becoming sloppy. Their tongues soon joined the dance and Jimin made small, aroused noises when their tongues rubbed together. Jimin was a very sloppy kisser, being inexperienced, but Yoongi found it to be extremely arousing. His lips was soon glistening with their shared saliva. As a sloppy kisser, Jimin's tongue was very active in the kiss, often sucking on Yoongi's own tongue or licking at the corner's of the older man's mouth. Yoongi would release a small groan every now and again, and he soon let go of Jimin's hands to explore the younger's firm body.

His hands rested on Jimin's hips, his thumbs tracing circles into his hipbones. Jimin's hands ran up and down Yoongi's back slowly and sensually, allowing his fingers to graze at the skin. When their lips detached for a moment, Jimin made a small noise in disapproval, but was quickly silenced when Yoongi popped the first few buttons of Jimin's shirt. He took the shirt apart, moved the tie out of the way, and started kissing Jimin's smooth chest. He sucked at the skin, marking his man, his lover. Jimin threw his head back and his breaths came out rushed and ragged, Yoongi able to feel his heartbeat against his chest.

Yoongi kissed back up his chest and their lips found each other again, and their kissing slowly calmed down as Jimin's fingers found through Yoongi's hair gently. They eased out and pressed their foreheads together, breathing in each other's ragged breaths. "So, hi..." Jimin giggled under his breath, and Yoongi responded with a hum as he rebuttoned Jimin's dress shirt and fixed his tie.

"You look nice tonight," he pressed a chaste kiss to his pink boyfriend's forehead. "Your parents are fucking assholes, though." Yoongi stood back and got the makeup that was on the sink's basin. "So, since you wanted to wear makeup, use this. I have no clue how to use it though, so it's up to you."

Jimin's face lit up in a surprised way when he saw the beauty products. He took them hesitantly. "Hyung? You...he'll be so mad...he'll yell at me tonight..."

Yoongi held Jimin's mochi face between his hands, pressing his cheeks together so that his lips were pouting. "Little one, listen to me. Sometimes you have to be spiteful. He's busy controlling you in a way that's not okay. A small form of rebelling every now and then is good. You need this, you need to start establishing your identity outside of his clutches." He peppered his boyfriend's face with kisses until the younger giggled and wriggled himself out of Yoongi's grasp.

"You're right...I need to be my own person."

"Otherwise, fuck him."

Jimin nodded and jumped up and down a few times excitedly before standing in front of the mirror to apply the makeup. Yoongi leaned against the bathroom door to stop anyone from coming in while his boyfriend was busy. Jimin wasn't busy for very long, though, and when he turned to face Yoongi again, Yoongi could literally feel his knees cracking at the sight.

Sure, Jimin was beautiful without makeup, but with makeup he looked...different. It was a different kind of beauty, more sultry and mysterious. His plump lips were accentuated with the peachy gloss covering the flesh, and his brown eyes were complimented by the eyeliner. His long eyelashes were highlighted with the dark mascara, and the makeup was minimalistic yet perfect. "Fuck, Jimin," was all Yoongi could say as he looked his boyfriend up and down.

Jimin's cheeks turned a natural shade of pink as he looked away, and Yoongi nearly groaned out loud when he saw an exposed hickey on Jimin's neck. "H-how do I look?"

"So beautiful, Jimin. So fucking beautiful. Ah, there's an exposed hickey on your neck...you should cover that." Yoongi gathered the makeup supplies and held the concealer out to Jimin, who shook his head.

"I always cover my hickeys when I'm with my parents, but I purposely rubbed the makeup off that was covering that one. It's my favourite one, right on the vein. It makes me feel proud."

Jesus fucking Christ son of a bitch Min Yoongi do not push Park Jimin over the sink and fuck his tight little ass as if your life depends on it don't do it hoe don't do it-

"Well, I'm honoured," Yoongi kissed Jimin's glossy lips swiftly. "We should go before they get suspicious. I'll leave first." Yoongi left the bathroom, quickly returning the waitress' makeup before sitting back down at the piano. He was already half way through a song before Jimin came back out to sit by his oblivious parents.

They were engaged in each other's conversation and did not notice the change in Jimin's appearance. Yoongi kept his eyes glued to Jimin and Yoongi's dick was threatening to become hard, because the teenage boy had the fucking audacity to be busy teasing Yoongi. He would roll his head on purpose to draw attention to his hickey, or he would run his fingers across the mark sensually. Yoongi kept his eyes glued to the keys, but for some reason the organs kept rolling back to find Jimin smiling at Yoongi.

When Jimin's waitress came over, she smiled at Jimin and complimented his appearance. "Thank you, miss," Jimin said softly, not really looking at the waitress. It was only after she left that Jimin's mom took notice of Jimin's appearance. Well, not so much his makeup as the hickey on his neck.

"Jimin? Is that...is that a love bite?" She asked, shocked. Jimin's eyes widened and he looked at his mom, unable to answer. "Who...who's the lucky girl?" She chuckled softly, and Jimin's shoulders slumped.

"It's...uhh...her name is Yoonji..." Jimin lied, and Yoongi smirked. Clever boy.

His stepdad lifted an eyebrow. "Is she your girlfriend? Oh God, is that makeup still not off?"

"Y- uh, no. Just a friend. We just made out once, is all...And it's waterproof makeup, that's why." Jimin was lying through his teeth, and Yoongi had a hard time keeping his laugh in. "That's my private life, though. So anyways! More wine?"

-

When dinner was over, Yoongi and Jimin were busy making out in the bathroom again. This time it was slower, with Jimin being the one pressing Yoongi against the bathroom's sink while Yoongi held Jimin's hips in his hand. Their crotches were pressed together, but there was nothing sexual about their kissing. It was slow and sensual, with soft sighs escaping their lips and lazy neck kisses.

They were talking in between kisses about insignificant things, and when the bathroom door opened they were really this close to just continue kissing. However, Jimin did step back fast and pretend to be busy washing his hands. Yoongi did the same.

"So, like I said, I feel like the two of them will get together soon." Jimin said casually.

"I get ya. I honestly thought they were dating when I first met them," Yoongi replied, continuing their previous conversation about Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Jimin? You know this man?"

Jimin turned around to see his stepdad's face. "I...uh...yes..." Jimin replied awkwardly, but Yoongi took control. He quickly dried his hands and bowed to the older man.

"Nice to meet you sir. My name is Min Yoongi, and I'm Jimin's colleague." His ego took a dive with his bow, because this man in front of him does not deserve any form of respect whatsoever. "Nice to meet you, sir." Yoongi bit down on his teeth. "Jimin has told me lots of nice things about you..."

The old man smiled and patted Jimin's head. "So, you're the friend he's been spending all his time with?" He looked Yoongi up and down judgingly. "Mmhh. You play the piano nicely. Might hire you to come play at a dinner party some time." He put a paper note in Yoongi's breast pocket. "A little tip." He walked into a bathroom stall and Yoongi's face darkened.

Jimin took his hand and squeezed it. "We're gonna go now, hyung. It was...nice seeing you again tonight." Jimin winked and giggled silently before pressing a kiss to Yoongi's cheek and walking
out. Yoongi held his hand to his cheek and sighed.

Yoongi was finally given an insight into Jimin's life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...
3K 223 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...
44.1K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...
903K 62.6K 55
"How about I give you 50 and you give me a kiss on the cheek?" where yoongi uses an online website to create the ideal boyfriend which happens to be...