INSATIABLE [DARK ROMANCE]

By Hoefinity

[Now on AO3] Kitani Blair is an awkward girl in her last few months of high school who has an unforseen acci... More

before
Vantage Point
Set Up
[🔪]Diner Discovery
Lights Out
[🔪]Final Girl
Change Of Heart
Survivor's Guilt
Half Truths
The Offer
Toby's Warning
Jack's Shop
[🔪 ]Jeff's Cabin
Second Thoughts
Rest Stop
[🔪]Unmasked
Self Reflection
Liar Liar
Close Quarters
The Entrance
Zalgo's Offer
[🌸]The Kiss
[🍑]Liquid Heat
[🍑]Stunner
[🍑 ]Rules
[🍑]His Posession
The Mask
[🔪]Mason's Fate
[🔪🍑]Blood/Lust-[TW🍇]
Aftermath
Coffee Date
[🔪 ]Warning Signs
[🍑 ]Safeword
[🍑 ]I Love You
Altercation
Afinity
Budding Obsession
[🔪]Throwback
[🌸]Consequences Be Dammed
[🍑]Fueled Agression
[🍑]Pitiless
Don't Be Suspicious
Personal Calling Card
Ready Or Not
[🔪]Placebo
Forbidden
Deep Dive
LJ's Carnival
Zalgo's Intervention
Misery Loves Company
Pros and Cons
[🔪]Go To Sleep
Into The Woods
Masky's Room
[🍑]Welcome Home
[🍑]Searing Heat
Rock Bottom-[TW:☠]
Winding Down
Prom Night
[🔪]Crazy In Love
[🍑]🎉69K SPECIAL BONUS
[🔪]SPECIAL BONUS|| New Deal
[🔪🍑]SPECIAL BONUS|| Hoodie x Amy
🎉100K SPECIAL BONUS|| Wake-Up Call PART ONE{requested}
[🍑 ]🎉100K SPECIAL BONUS|| Wake-Up Call PART TWO{requested}
[🌸]SPECIAL BONUS|| Personal Hell PART ONE {requested}
[🔪🍑]SPECIAL BONUS|| Personal Hell PART TWO {requested}

Road Trip

2.3K 120 31
By Hoefinity

Why don't you act like
I'm your boyfriend now?
Don't deny it
I'm your boyfriend now

I'm Your Boyfriend Now— They Might Be Giants

[This song is creepy but hilarious lol ^]

Chapter Eleven

||MASKY||

She seemed surprised the next morning when I entered her room through the window while she was styling her hair, but I didn't have any time to waste. I grabbed a bag from one corner of her room and tossed it on the bed.

"Get your shit packed, we gotta go."

I didn't miss when she visibly clenched her fists, "What in the world do you think you're doing?"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and flung her closet doors open, taking out handfuls of random clothing and tossing them on the bed, "You obviously don't understand the level of danger you're in and maybe you're just slow as fuck, but that's fine. I'll just have to be the sensible one."

"Sensible? Sensible? You?" She let out a laugh and my eye twitched a bit, but I ignored it.

I could see an embarrassed look spread over her face when I started grabbing things from her drawers to put into the bag, underwear included.

"S-Stop!" She ordered, eyes trained on her backpack that was hanging open as I removed her books. She won't be needing those anymore.

For a moment I wondered why I was doing this. I knew I could just kill her here and now and get it over with and then continue on with my life like nothing ever happened. It would be so much simpler because I knew then I wouldn't have Slenderman on my ass about it. But I'd come too far now to give up like that, and I especially didn't want to just do whatever he wanted me to.

"Take it any way you like, but if you don't come with me you're either looking at a very long prison sentence or death. And I'm sure Ol' Slender will just kill you himself if you're caught by the police anyway so get your shit and lets go."

She looked confused as she stood there staring at me until I realised her eyes were filling with tears. I never saw her as the crying type. It made my chest feel weird.

She dropped her bag and collapsed in the chair by her desk, shaking as she sobbed. I wasn't sure what to do then so I just stood there watching her bawl and shake. After a few minutes she calmed down and got to her feet turning to me as she wiped her tears away.

"So, what do you want me to do?"

That's more like it.

"Get your shit and let's g-" My words were cut off as by the slamming of a car door out front.

Something was off.

I signalled to her to be quiet before I opened her door and went out to the hallway, lurking at the top of the stairs. There I saw a woman open the door and standing on the outside were two police officers.

Fuck. I guess I made a good call coming here this early. I crept back to the room and locked the door behind me keeping my voice down, "The cops are here to take you."

Her eyes widened, filling with fresh tears and I placed a hand over her mouth to stop her from making a sound, "We can leave now before they get up here, so get your stuff and follow me."

She nodded, and I watched her go. She added some more things to the bag and I went over to the window making a sharp whistle. Hoody stepped out from behind a tree and I took the bag from her, tossing it down to him.

"Wait," She said with a tug on my shirt, "I need to call someone."

"Not now." I took her hand and pulled her over to the window.

She was biting on her lower lip as she looked over into the yard.

"Go," I said, "If anything he'll catch you."

She carefully climbed out the window, gripping the ledge tightly as she tried to get down. It was taking too long and I grabbed her hands, pushing them off. She let out a squeak as she fell and landed in Hoodie's arms, who flawlessly caught her. I wondered if that sound would alert anyone. As I was about to leave through the window there came a knock at the door.

"Kit? Honey are you up yet?"

I grimaced and made my way down as Hoody slung her over his shoulder, carrying her bag with his other hand. I didn't object, she would probably slow us down if we made her walk.

"This is crazy!" She whisper-shouted, looking at me from her position over his shoulder as we took an unused path through the trees heading into the woods, "What are we gonna do now? Live in hiding for the rest of our lives? I don't even have any money. What are we gonna eat? Where are we g-"

"Fuck, you're annoying," I remarked, cutting her off and I watched her expression melt into a pout.

"And you're kidnapping me."

"Didn't you say you had someone to call? Who is it?"

"M-my best friend," She said softly.

Hoodie grunted and I shook my head, "That's not a good idea."

"She already knows everything. I just wanna see her one last time to say goodbye."

I let out a sigh. If there was someone else out there who knew about us, I couldn't let it slide. Her friend would have to go.

"Alright call her," I felt for the knife I kept in the waistband of my pants, "Does she have a car?"

She nodded, "Yeah, a nice one."

Good, after I got rid of her friend we could use it to get out of town until I decided what my next move was.

She reached behind her and got the phone out of her back pocket, dialing the number and putting the device to her ear.

That's when I heard footsteps somewhere to my right. Someone was trailing us.

They were trying to be stealthy, but I'd trained myself to listen for even the slightest of movements and it was already clear to me who it was.

I stopped walking, listening intently before calling out, "Toby, what the fuck are you still doing here?"

After a few beats his head peeked out from behind a tree before he stepped into view fully, twitching a bit as he did, "I s-said I wasn't leaving d-didn't I?"

I let out a sound of disgust and started walking again to catch up with Hoody while Toby kept his distance behind us.

"What now?" He asked.

I didn't answer, and I saw her put the phone away.

"Amy's going to meet us at Parkview Bridge," she said, her voice sounding strained from the effort it took to hold her head up. My face was getting sweaty under the mask, but I ignored it.

"Who?" Toby asked jogging behind us to keep up.

I whirled to him angrily, grabbing the collar of his shirt and pulling him forward, "You keep talking and I'll smash your fucking face in!"

I could see his eyes widen behind the goggles and he pushed at my chest, "Chill-"

"Who's that?" Kit's voice travelled over to us.

"No-one." I growled letting him go as I pushed him backwards and turned to keep walking.

"I can walk on my own you know," She grumbled.

"You'll only slow us down," I bit back instantly.

"You're the ones slowing us down with your lover's spat," She said before letting out a laugh, seeming so amused by herself that she actually snorted between laughs.

"W-we're not lovers," I heard Toby comment from a ways behind me and I rolled my eyes. I needed to figure out exactly what I was going to do before we got to Parkview bridge. No one used that route anymore since they built the bypass, so it should be deserted. All I had to do now was kill the friend quickly and then take the car outta there.

I couldn't take Kit to Slenderman that's for sure. He would kill her if he didn't see any potential and if I'm being honest, accidentally strangling a bully to death out of anger didn't quite make the cut. Not to mention his sick sense of humor. If he found out why I really couldn't kill her— But she was so cute though, and for some reason I couldn't not try to help her.

I was surprised she was taking it all so easily now too, she didn't struggle or anything.

"What's your real name?" She asked lifting her head to me.

"That's not important."

I was getting annoyed, especially since I didn't know what the fuck I was going to do with her. I could only hide her from Slender for so long. I needed to find someone else who could keep her under their protection, or I could make her kill again.

That might work.

The only other person I knew who could protect her from Slenderman was Zalgo and he was a nasty guy. I didn't really want to approach him unless it was the last option I had. Everyone knows how sneaky he is with his deals and his insatiable desire for entertainment made for the strangest interactions.

I had to get her to kill again. That should be easy enough. I'd gotten even lesser people to do it.

I tensed at the memory of Y/N before finally returning my focus to Kit again. She was talking to Toby.

"And you all live together? Are you brothers?"

"N-no we just work for the s-same guy."

"Ooh, what kinda work?"

Toby shot me a glance before rubbing the back of his neck, "W-we um... t-tie up lose ends."

She looked confused and continued asking him questions while I kept an eye out for anything or any person who could randomly be walking through the woods. The sunlight was barely making its way through the trees and it got darker the more we kept walking.

We were almost at the abandoned bridge and I was getting an odd feeling. We saw a car in the distance and I toyed with the knife as we approached it.

There was a girl leaning against the side of the car with her dark hair up in a ponytail. She was tall, and wearing skinny jeans with a red tank top and as she caught sight of us, I saw her smile and wave.

Did she think this was a fucking road trip?

Her grinning brought up a feeling of disgust in me for some reason and I gripped the handle of the knife tightly.

I needed to get it over with as soon as possible. Maybe if I slit her throat. My hand shook in anticipation as I pictured the red liquid gushing—

"What's that?" Kit asked snapping me out of my trance and I instantly whirled to see a page tacked to a nearby tree, billowing even though the air was still.

'Always watching. No eyes.'

Fuck. Slender was coming. Did I have time to kill the girl?

I wasn't about to chance it and risk him getting Kit.

"Get in." I ordered, rushing them forward.

Hoody took longer strides and pulled the door open, shoving her and her bag in the passenger seat next and slamming the door before squeezing his large body in the back, followed by Toby.

I got in after the other two and the girl scrambled around the car and got in, revving up the engine and flooring the gas pedal.

"What's going on?" She questioned, and Kit turned in her seat to look behind her, her eyes going wide as a look of terror came over her face.

"What the hell is that?!"

Turning around I could see that Slender was in his natural form, about as tall as the trees now, he towered over the car and took long steps to catch up, tendrils bursting from his back and lashing out at the car, missing it narrowly as the hunk of metal swerved off the dirt path.

"Fucking step on it!" I yelled at Kit's friend. I doubt ol' Slendy just wanted a friendly chat.

The car tires screeched as we made it onto the main road and shot down the street. Looking back, I saw Slender standing by the edge of the woods, tendrils writhing. He was faceless, but he definitely did not look very happy. In a flash he disappeared, and I let out a relieved breath.

Good.

Now I really need to get things moving.

"I need answers," The girl demanded. Her grip on the steering wheel was so tight her knuckles were now white.

"I'll tell you when we get there." I replied sharply.

"Get where?"

"Just keep driving, I'll direct you."

She remained quiet and I saw Kit slide down into her seat, her voice shaky as she spoke, "That- what the heck was that?"

Poor girl. You don't even know what's in store for you.

Same Masky, Same 😉

I love you guys so much! Thanks for all the support and getting us to 2k!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 12 7
Hello and welcome to my little cute story. I have been a huge fan of creepypasta during the great amount of my teen years, that also infected my adul...
8K 301 24
!!!(Previously known as: What makes you beautiful)!!! YOU'RE ALIVE! ...but you're not coming home. What happens when you awake to find that you've b...
155K 3.9K 26
Basically, you're 18. You were homeschooled your entire life but you were fine with that, you preferred to be alone. Your parents never cared to spen...
78.8K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...