Stop following me. (second sp...

By KrystalEndermalie

third story for this, what if humans got (y/n)? how will both sides react? More

Chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five .
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty eight.
chapter thirty nine.
chapter forty
chapter Forty one
chapter forty two
Chapter forty three.
End one
end two
end three
End four
End five
End six

chapter thirty seven

143 2 4
By KrystalEndermalie

Finland had set the boy on his lap, the boy was relaying the information and everything that happened to the Nordic household and Luxembourg.
The Luxembourgish man was hit by a wave of fatigue, he already was tired and needed sleep.
The man went to bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

~

Luxembourg looked around, it was the meeting house in England.
He took a few steps forward and looked around, he heard the tapping of feet approaching him.
A pair of arms found their way around him and a body hugged onto him.
"Luxxy!"
He knew that nickname and voice, a warm smile spread across his face.
"(Y/n)."

The Scandinavian female looked up at him with a big smile, "there is so much I want to tell you."
"There is much I want to ask.", Luxembourg replied and hugged her.
The female pulled his face in for a kiss, "I love you and miss you."
Luxembourg smiled, "I love you too, but I thought you were stuck inside your own body."
"I am. But I wanted to let you know that I'm getting better.", the silver haired female smiled, "tell Sealand I forgave him."
the two talked until it was time to wake up.

~

Luxembourg woke up the next morning with a smile, he was happy to have seen his love again.
He walked down as the others looked grim, "good morning."
"Why are you so happy?", Norway asked.
"(Y/n) and I spoke last night.", The brunet man replied and Sealand looked up, "She forgives Sealand and is happy that Dracul brought him safely back."
"That's who brought me back?", the boy asked and the other males were surprised.
Luxembourg nodded, "she told me quite a few things."
the rest of the morning was spent with Luxembourg telling the others what the female told him.

The Luxembourgish male walked back to the room to work, he heard small footsteps follow him.
He looked down when a small hand grasped his, Sealand was walking with Luxembourg.
"Could you tell me about your girlfriend?", the blond haired boy asked the brunet male.
"Of course.", the male smiled and walked with the boy, "but I think I should start with when I first heard about her."

-

(Y/n) opened her eyes, she recognized the weight beside her as Egil.
The male had his head resting on her chest, no doubt listening to her heart.
The female made herself cough, Egil jumped right up and sat her upright.
"Litla systir!", the male sounded worried, "are you okay? What happened? Are you sick?"
The silver haired female could not answer but gave him a smile, Egil's heart skipped a beat and his face heated up.
"Sætur.", He breathed out as his face turned pink.
The Icelandic man hugged her and buried his face in her neck, "you are too adorable for words."

She was too weak to push the man away so she returned the hug, she felt the smile from Egil on her shoulder.
"I love you.", the male held her close and petted her hair, "I love you so much that it hurts me to think about it."
She felt a kiss followed by more be placed onto her shoulder and up her neck, "I love you"
His voice was sleepy yet still awake enough to feel what he was doing.
The silver haired female knew she was too weak to fight him if he started to get too excited, (y/n) had to plan her uses of magic carefully.
Egil gave more kisses to her cheeks before leaving a final one on her lips.
(Y/n) blew into that kiss and made his cheeks puff up.
That woke Egil up completely and had him laughing, "you're silly."

Loki walked in and cocked an eyebrow, "and what were you doing to her?"
"I was giving her kisses big brother.", the Icelander replied and hugged (y/n) tightly.
Loki sighed, "Don't call me that you little shit."
The Icelander stuck his tongue out at his older brother, the Norwegian pulled the female away from the platinum haired male.
"HEY!", Egil whined, "I was playing with her!"
"You had your turn. Now it is mine.", Loki responded and gave the female a kiss.
(Y/n)'s cheeks blushed bright pink and she hid her face in Loki's shoulder, the male carried her out of her room and to his.
The younger brother whined and followed, "I still want to play."

Loki sighed exasperatedly, "it is my turn."
The strawberry blond set the female down only for her to be hugged again by the icelander, Egil snuggled and gripped something squishy.
It took him a second to notice he grabbed her breast, the icelander let go quickly.
"Sorry!", he apologized.
"Idiot.", Loki hissed and got changed, "how Is that any different than what you usually do?"
"I don't grope.", Egil replied flatly, "unless given permission."
The burned Norwegian rolled his eyes, "what a gentleman. Hand her over."
the Icelandic man was shoved off the bed and he was replaced by the warmer Norwegian, Loki's shirtless chest heated up (y/n)'s chilly body.
The strawberry blond male disregarded his brother's bitching.

"How are you feeling this morning Kanin?", Loki asked.
(Y/n) gave him a smile Like she did to Egil, the Norwegian man's heart jumped.
"Feeling much better.", The Norwegian said with a surprised face.
The burned man gave her a kiss and carried her out of the room, he walked to Magnus's room.
"Maggie. You need to see this.", Loki called and walked in.
The large Dane who usually got up first shifted up to the sitting position in his bed and rubbed his eyes, the Norwegian set (y/n) In the blond man's lap.
"Loki, what is the meaning of this?", Magnus asked but cradled the female.
"Kanin, tell Maggie how You feel this morning.", Loki said.

Magnus looked down and saw a beautiful welcomed sight, (y/n) Was smiling up at him with a sweet innocent expression.
The Dane held onto his younger sister and petted her hair, "I'm glad you feel better Lillesøster."
Loki waved and left, he knew Magnus needed the attention more than he did.
The Norwegian dragged the whining Icelander away from their older brother, "shut up shithead."

The blond Dane lay back in the bed, he was exhausted from doing paperwork two days straight without sleeping.
He felt his sister moving and looked down to see the female cuddling to his broad chest, "are you trying to make me feel better Lillesøster?"
The female looked up at him and smiled again, a sweet heart melting smile.
Magnus gave her a smile in return, "Thank you, but I need to get some more rest."
The Dane held the female as he fell back into sleep, the girl lay still on the sleeping dane.
She really did not want to be there but being on his chest and riding his breaths made her feel like a little child again.
(Y/n) looked at the sleeping face of her brother, he looked peaceful.
She knew she was not going anywhere so she decided to take a bit more rest, the female placed her head onto his chest and listened to the heart.

When she woke, she was held by her eldest brother.
The dane was dressed and doing more work, he held her gently against his chest.
"Hej Lillesøster.", The man smiled.
(Y/n) smiled up at him, Magnus patted the female.
She realized that she still had the nightwear on, not that I mattered but the air was particularly cold this morning.
The female shivered and huddled closer to her brother, Magnus took notice quickly.
"I see you are cold.", The man said and sighed, "I guess I'll have to get you something warmer to wear."
The blond dane got up and carried her to her room, he looked through the closet and found a cute outfit for her.

The Female lay back in the bed as Magnus turned back around, "Silly Søster."
The male sat her back up straight and took the gown off, he carefully put the Dress on her and tied the ribbons on the dress into bows.
"Så sød.", the male smiled, "for søde for ord."
Magnus gently brushed her hair, "where did Sealand go?"
(Y/n) was glad that she was able to get into contact with Dracul to arrange the saving of Sealand, she had to thank the vampiric man some way later.
The dane looked at his sister, "Oh well, at least you are safe."
the silver haired female gave him the best smile she could manage, the blond dane chuckled.
"Let's get you something to eat.", he said softly as he picked her up, "you have to be hungry."

The dane carried her to the dining room where all the others were already eating, Egil bounced up.
"I made breakfast for her!", the platinum haired male chimed and got the platter, "it's soft so she can eat it!"
Pancakes.
Fluffy syrupy pancakes.
And it looked like a face, that made the female laugh internally.
"Child.", Loki scoffed.
Egil stuck his tongue out at Loki again, "Mean brother."
The Norwegian groaned, "shut up."
Magnus set (y/n) down and held up a bite of pancake he cut for her, "here."
(Y/n) took the piece much to the delight of her brothers, she felt something oily feeling in her throat.
It kind of burned but she felt good.
The female ate all of the breakfast and gave a smile.
Thurston was looking away with a blush on his cheeks, Bernard noticed and started teasing his little brother.

-

Luxembourg was working and talking to Sealand, he told the little boy about how he met (y/n)'s father and then (y/n).
The brunet man smiled as he told Sealand that he slowly fell in love with the silver haired female and now wanted to ask her to marry him.
The blond boy listened to the tale like it was a fairytale.
"Sounds like you two love each other.", The boy said.
"We do.", Luxembourg replied, "Very much."

Sealand looked around, "what is that?"
The boy motioned to a sheet with a bunch of names on it.
"Those are possible baby names.", Luxembourg answered, "for when (y/n) and I have children."
The British boy looked over the names, "these are all pretty."
the brunet man smiled, "I thought so."
Sealand looked around more as Luxembourg worked.
Finally came in the room and sighed, "has he been bothering you?"
"No, we were just talking about how I first met (y/n).", Luxembourg answered, "and baby names for my children."

The Finn walked to the British lad and looked at the paper, "these are all very nice names."
"Thank you", the blue-green eyed man smiled.
"Who would you name the godparents of your children?", Finland asked and Luxembourg looked up at him with a playful smile.
"I don't know. Do you know anyone?", The man asked.
The blond Finn laughed, " quite a few."
Luxembourg chuckled as well before sighing, "I miss her."
"I know you do.", The Finn responded, "I do too."
Sealand felt bad again, he was responsible for putting (y/n) in that position and she protected him by getting him out.
The boy felt a hand on his head, "Sealand. She will be okay."

"Are you sure?", The boy asked, "I'm afraid for her. Especially after seeing those skeletons in the dungeon."
"What skeletons?", Finland asked and knelt to the boy's height.
"Three skeletons. All had scratches on the bones like teeth marks.", the boy answered, "I.. I think one is (y/n)'s father."
Luxembourg sighed, "I suspected they killed him a long time ago, especially since he did not come back after he said he was going to get his daughter."
"The others are the other fathers.", Sealand said and sat down.
He felt sick again.
Finland patted the Boy's head, "go play with Hana. I think I need to talk to Luxembourg alone for a bit."

Translation

Så sød: so cute

For søde for ord: Too sweet for words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 22.9K 39
{COMPLETED} While at the beach over summer vacation, you run into a bunch of cute boys. There's one problem though, they all think it's love at first...
82.1K 2.5K 44
WATTYS 2019 COMPLETED BOOK 1 *Tries to think cool quote from the book* 》"Yeah it really is beautiful" He said. "And now you are supposed to say some...
128K 3.8K 33
School is boring you, you're tired of everything, all you really want is a nap, but (sadly) fate wants something else. How are you going to manage?
12.4K 384 39
[Rewrite done! Please read the original AND the rewritten story!] ~*~ You're definetly not social. You planned on staying at home, watching anime an...