Teen Royalty// Saida

By sanaskimlip

Dahyun gets bullied by Teen Royalty. As events intervene with each other such as breakups, fights and true lo... More

Chapter 1: Character Profiles
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Soccer & Fights
The Game
Chapter 5: Sorry
Chapter 7: Party Pt.1
Chapter 8: Party Pt.2
Chapter 9: Tteokbokki and Teasing
Chapter 10: Study Session
Chapter 11: Single
Chapter 12: Confirmed
Chapter 13: Operation Michaeng & New Enemy
Chapter 14: Amusing Jealousy & JYP Academy
Chapter 15: You Would?
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
A/N

Chapter 6: Tryouts

5.7K 155 115
By sanaskimlip

Sana's POV

I waltzed into homeroom only to abruptly stop whilst seeing Momo and Tzuyu. I smiled and shook my head.

Aish. These two lovebirds.

"Hi Sana-ssi!" a voice said, pooping me out of my thoughts.

"Ah! Hey Dahyunnie!" I say. My smile grows wider after I see Dahyun blush. I squealed.

"Omo! Dahyunnie is blushing!" I say, dragging out blushing as I say it.

"Nuh-uh," she says, covering her face with her hair.

I just chuckle at the cute sight. I sit down next to her.

"Ready for the party tonight, Dahyun?" I ask.

Dahyun nodded before getting out her water bottle and drinking from it. I watch her as the water goes down her throat. 'How cute' I thought to myself.

"You know, staring is rude, Sana-ssi,"

I look away and blush.

"Omo! Sana-ssi is blushing!" Dahyun says, mocking me on what I said earlier.

"Did we have any homework?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Dahyun just shrugged.

"I dunno. Do you play any sports?"

"Yes ma'am, I do long jump!"

"Woah. Isn't the season starting soon?"

"Yep, actually tryouts are during lunch. The squad is coming to watch me," I fiddled with my fingers before continuing, "Do you wanna come, I mean if you're free of course because if you aren't you don't have to-"

"I'll go, Sana-ssi," Dahyun said, cutting me off and chuckling.

"I'm sorry for blabbering," I say, rubbing my nose. It's a habit of mine when I'm nervous.

"Don't be, it's cute," Dahyun says, putting her varsity jacket on. I bit my lower lip.

Jeez, why am I feeling like this?

"O-oh really?" I ask. Dahyun nodded. I smirk, knowing what to do next. I put both of my elbows on the desk, and I slump down. I look at Dahyun straight in the eyes and respond in a seductive voice,

"Should I blabber more, Dahyunnie?"

"H-huh? Uhh, i-I dun-dunno," she responds, blushing really hard. I move back and chuckle. She slightly hits my arm.

"You're such a tease, Sana-ssi,"

"I know,"

All Dahyun does is shake her head.

RINGGG RINGGGG

"Well, see you at lunch, Dahyunnie?"

"Yeah, where are the tryouts?"

"Uhhh, Gym A I'm pretty sure. If not, then certainly Gym B," I respond, trying to remember what it said on the flyer.

Dahyun's schedule got changed back because Momo asked the school administration to change her's back. Unfortunately, that means that Tzuyu's locker is beside mine, which leaves me curious about where Dahyunnie's locker is.

*LUNCHTIME*

I speed out of my 4th-period class. I rip out the flyer from my bag, which meant I was multi-tasking, not looking at where I was going.

CRASH!

A bunch of people crowded around me asking if I was okay. I looked over to see who I ran into.

Dahyun.

"Dahyunnie! I'm sorry," I say, using my puppy eyes as the crowd cleared.

"It's fine, but now since we are together, let's go?"

"Yep, it's in Gym A. I was right!" I exclaim. Dahyun just chuckles.

We reach Gym A and see the squad there.

"Lookie here, it's the person who's actually trying out but, is almost late to it," Chaeyoung smirks, her arms crossed.

I just shook my head and walk past them with a huge smile on my face. I dash into the locker room and change into my "uniform", which is really just a white and royal blue tank top with gray shorts. Our school colors.

"Good luck, Sana-chan!" I hear Mina calling out,

"SANNNNNAAAA FIGHTTTIIIIIINGGG!" I hear, chuckling because it's my very loud friend, Jihyo.

I hear a snicker that snaps me out of my happy thoughts.

"Good luck Sana-ssi, you'll need it if you're gonna verse me," a low voice called out. I click my tongue,

"What do you want Nancy?" I ask. (A/N btw I love Nancy I just thought of an idol at the top of my head. no hate!)

"I want you to lose," Nancy simply answers.

"Nancy, you realize that there are 5 people that can make it onto our team, right? Both of us have a chance of getting in," I say, staring right back at her.

"Yeah, so I don't want you to be on our team, you're terrible,"

"Oh shut up!" I say, walking away from her in pure anger.

"DON'T LISTEN TO HER SANAA!" Nayeon calls out from the bleachers. I look her way and pop out my thumb as a thumbs up. I look a Dahyun who flashes me a smile and mouths 'fighting!'. I smile at her. I shake my head to clear my thoughts.

Okay, all I have to do to get in is to beat the school's average high score of 5 feet.

BOOM!

The gunshot can be heard throughout the entire gymnasium. I sprint as fast as my toned legs can take me, I get ready to jump as I get closer, and closer, and closer to the line where I have to jump. 3....2....1 JUMPPPP.

I bounce off the ground and land in the sand. I close my eyes because I don't want to see what I got. That is until I hear,

"HOLY GOD JIHYO SANA-CHAN OPEN YOUR EYESSSS!" the familiar voice of Jeongyeon rings through my ears. I open my eyes and look to my left where the measurements are.

6.5 feet.

I stand up and punch the air.

"Hey! Sana, you can go ahead and leave, the roster will be posted Friday, which is tomorrow!" Coach Kang said, waving his hand. I nodded in response, jogging to the locker room.

As I got out, I looked for the familiar faces that I see every day. Jihyo waves her hand. After making eye contact, I walk toward them.

"Great job Sana!" Chaeng says, patting my head.

"Yeah! Nice job Sana-ssi," Dahyun says, smiling.

I thank them all for coming and wasting their time. They said it didn't but oh well.

The squad had things to do so it left me and Dahyun alone at the school gates.

"Do you want me to drop you home?" I ask, hoping she'll say yes.

"Yeah, sure," Dahyun says, slinging her bag over her shoulder.

We walk home and talk about what's happened today during school. Every now and then, I'd steal a glance to see what she's up to. Nothing much really. Dahyun leads the way as I don't know where she lives. We reach her gate to her apartment.

"Wah! Dahyun, do you live alone?" I ask, my mouth agape from seeing the massive apartment.

"Yep," Dahyun says, closing my mouth with her pointer finger. I look at her with a questionable look on my face.

"Bugs might fly into your mouth," Dahyun said, reading my facial expression.

"Dahyun, do you want me to pick you up? We can go to the party together," I say.

"Nah. I'll pick you up," Dahyun says, giggling.

"No! I'll pick you up," I say, pouting.

"Aigoo, does Sana-ssi really wanna take me? Fine, you can pick me up," Dahyun says, taking my phone out of my pocket. She taps on it a couple of times.

"There's my number, text me when your outside," she said, shaking her phone in my face.

"See you Dahyun-ah," I say, waving.

"Bye, Sana-ssi!" Dahyun says, walking to her apartment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! I'm alive. sorry for not updating for a while. I was really busy with school work, but I finally got to finish! so in return, I gave y'all a 1,200-word chapter. thanks for reading! have a nice day! I was originally gonna put the party in this chapter, but I feel like the party should have it's own. not sure how long it'll be tho. so bear with me. thanksss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.9K 33
This story is about Park Jihyo as student president at JYP UNIVERSITY A smart, straight A student, kind, a good leader. Everyone envy her, a full pac...
201K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...
Awake By rach

Fanfiction

106K 6K 47
Twice disbanded one year ago and Chaeyoung died right after. The rest of them live their lives as normal citizens but they didn't keep in contact aft...
54.7K 2K 25
sana, the IT girl meets Dahyun, the new girl. they slowly fall in love but then it gets a little rocky along the way. what happens when someone who c...