Love Contract - A Love Sick f...

Від DaniAurie21

I have always wondered what life would be like after Phun and Noh's book ended. Here I can create a future fo... Більше

Hello
The Intro to my version of Phun and Noh
Plans for a Reunion
Old Friends
Reunion
Words and Actions
P'Noh in Person
Some Doubts and Concerns
Hidden Thoughts in the Open
The Semi-Finals
The Time In Between
The Act of Facing Reality
Finals...
The Greatest Love
Mick's New Job
The Pain and the Hope
Soulmated?
Fi's Revelations
The Contract
Another Kind of Reunion
Separate Yet Together
Family Ties
A Glimpse Into The Past
A Time of Coming Together
The Confrontation
Lies and Manipulations
We're Famous Here Too?
Minnie
The Hindrance and The Help
Trust, Guilt and Forgiveness
Full Disclosure
Games of Cats vs Mice
Love Oasis
The Accident
Pivot
Gulf, the Highrisers, and a New Leap Forward
P'Tear Variety Show Revelations
Tearing It Up
The Night Before...
Kirisat Ngonkomdhon
Fian Charoenpakdee
Stating My Intentions
The Date
5 Million Views in Just One Day
Baby Shower
The Passage Of A Term
ARI
The Interview With Sempai Mel Pt 1
The Interview With Sempai Mel Pt 2
Backlash
Secret Time
Noh Steals A Slogan? Elevation Is The Revolution?
Phun's First Work Trip
Unwavering Love
Midnight Meeting
Ending On A Sour Note
Waiting
Clearing Out The Cobwebs
Visiting Jack And Getting Back On Track
Reuniting With Ohm
Mentoring
Self Discoveries
Catharsis And Carry On
Catching Up (A Time Skip?)
Addressing Some Allegations
Welcome Home My Star
Catching Up With Per and Meeting Khom
Healing/Killing

Live Stream Antics

645 41 8
Від DaniAurie21

"Hey everyone! We got so excited about everything with you that we decided to have an impromptu live!" Flex said into the phone. "But this isn't the best medium to do it on for the long term so as we speak Secret and Dye are hooking the cameras and so on up to get this thing started. How are we doing boys?"

Flex headed over to the set up. Dye was hooking up the monitors. He waved to Flex. Phun was partially under the table, but his hand came out and he waved anyway. 

"Seems like they are almost done. Over here we have Noh and Ohm working on some music. Noh always makes his best music when he is nervous. Hey PP69! Of course we are nervous. We always want you guys to be happy with what we put out for you and this is very important to us as well."

"Hey!" Ex said over Flex's shoulder. "Guess what you guys! We might be able to play some songs for you tonight. We're planning to set that up as well."

"CherryBoi2, Mick is going to be on tonight as well. But be careful about showing your love. I hear he has a boyfriend who gets super jealous."

Flex looked over to where Mick was and he waved. "I'm here to tell you all about the boring numbers and what's being planned next." Mick wasn't too worried. His parents never watched these things and his sister, well, she could ask but he didn't have to tell.

"Actually it's not that boring as Mick claims. You guys need to listen carefully to what he's saying because he has important dates to share."

He blew a kiss at the screen and laughed. "I hope you caught that DiamondBright11. Oh! Here we go. Dye is taking over while I set up the instruments."

"Hey!!!! So guess what? Secret and I are finished with the setup and he's over there helping with the instruments right now. This guy is really gifted. Yes, MelodyPitch, I am currently single and I can mingle. I just don't have that much time right now. And no, I wasn't letting you down easy. SilverSandy is correct. We have one last semester of work and I'm actually doing over 20 credit hours so I can graduate with the rest of the band." 

Dye went over to the live set up and initiated it. "OK is everyone ready? We're about to go live in 5... 4... 3... 2... 2 and a half... 2 and a quarter... ONE!" Phun started recording. Dye looked down at the phone. "OK everyone. Let's go to the official live!" He closed that off, saved and watched it load. 

"Awesome! Our live intro just went up everyone. I'm locked on to you here on the monitor and I can see people joining us. Wow. There are way more of you here now. Were you waiting for the official live? Hey it's Sempai Mel! Thanks for all your hard work on Elevation International Page! Wait. Hey Ohm and Noh, I think Earn is here!"

Noh came over and waved at everyone. "That's Pete. Hey Pete! I got everything I ordered. We are so excited to see you guys in a week. Film! Per! Rodkeng! Pong too. Shut up Dong. New fans, meet some of the OG Friday College Western Band Club members from my era. Keng! Ngoi! Where have you been? Haven't seen you in ages."

"Wow, I would love to meet some of you guys. Are any of you close enough to come over and join the live? Please do." Dye invited.

"Don't tell them that. Do you know how much they eat? They would decimate my house, I'm not sure this one can handle the pressure." Noh shook his head and glanced over at Ohm only to see him texting. Was he on his secret group chat?

"Ohm you better not be giving them direction!" Noh yelled as he charged after him. Ohm leaped up and took off with a laugh. He hid behind Mick and stuck his tongue out at Noh.

"Whoops, sorry. Too late. They know where we are now. Hurry guys!" He waved for the camera. Noh growled and looked at Dye who shrugged with a grin. 

Phun handed the camera over to Ex and slipped out to warned his parents about the impending doom only to find them gone with a note about going to the New Years dinner. He shook his head and waited down there for the madness to drop at his doorstep. 

It took 20 Minutes for the first loonatic to show up and he wasn't even part of Noh's crew. Joke strolled in like he was part of everything from the start and grinned. 

"Nant is bringing Fi. We figured we could lend you some moral support. Besides, Fi is a little down." He confessed and Phun felt an acute surge of guilt. He hadn't been paying attention to his friend.  

"I'm glad he's coming then. Oil's birthday is coming up soon isn't it."

"Yep. Not that I was trying to make you feel bad or anything." Joke was still as perceptive as ever.

"I know, but I wasn't paying attention." His ears perked up as he heard Fi's distinct voice complaining. 

"This isn't even one of Noh and Phun's combined things. Why do we have to come?"

"Because I want us to do a guest spot," Phun said on the fly and smiled. He passed Joke his phone with a wink and went to embrace his friends. Joke sent a quick text off to Noh and slipped the phone back into Phun's pocket.

"But you can't show your face." Fi said with surprise.

"And neither will you. Part of the game. Come on. Let's do this. Besides this will be live all over the world and this might be your chance to send your own private message out there. Think about what you want to tell him Fi, and we'll sing it."

"Don't make a foolish mistake either. You don't want to regret this. Do you still love him? Are you over him? You just want to see him? What do you want to tell him? We're here for you."

"Tell him how much you miss him." Film's voice said from the door. Per and Win walked in behind him but there was no Jason. Phun gave him a raised eyebrow because he know Noh would notice them but Per just shook his head and smiled a bit.

"Yeah. Tell him that. It's a feeling he can relate too. Whenever I see him on TV he's always alone. They did a piece on him in People and he said he was single and waiting to reunite with someone special." Keng said as he took off his shoes.

"You read People." Pong stated as he stared wonderingly on Keng.

"I do when I see a face I know on the cover. He had the corner spot in the little round circle." 

"I saw that one too." Ngoi's quiet voice said from the door. He smiled as he walked in and Phun blinked. The guy had come into his own and was now quite tall and handsome. He had always had a strong jawline. Now with contacts, Phun saw the potential had bloomed into a rather handsome young man.

"Well if it isn't our young Ngoi," Rodkeng said and laughed. "We haven't seen you in years. What have you been doing?"

"Let's catch up on camera. The fans might enjoy it. I'll set up the food. Can you help me Fi and Joke?"

"I'll help too." Keng offered and walked with them before the others could say anything.

"Did you want to talk then?" Phun asked him in the silence of the kitchen.

"Yes. Is it hard being with a man? I don't mean like the sex and whatnot. I mean like when dealing with other people."

"You mean dealing with women or other men?"

"Both."

"Hum, it can be hard. Sometimes I would go out with Fi for weekends. We would leave campus and just do something. I felt safe saying I was already dating someone. One girl was very impolite and offered to be my special friend just for the weekend. I told her my boyfriend wouldn't like it. That one was tough since she thought Fi was my boyfriend. She tried to get us kicked out of the bungalow."

"For real?" Joke paused in the middle of making some salsa concoction from stuff he found in the kitchen and fridge.

"Yep. We ended up just leaving despite the owners' regret. She kind of spoiled the weekend. I heard she was also asked to leave and tried to make a big stink in the news." Fi added as he poured chips into bowls then added ice to a large cooler.

"Bitch." Joke said and went back to his concoction. Keng looked at Phun who shrugged.

"She was just one of those rare encounters. Most people think Fi and I are together and they seem fine with it. I've never had other guys tell me anything. They actually seem glad because I tend to attract a lot of attention and when what I say repels the girls they're usually waiting with open arms to comfort the lovelorn."

Despite he choice of words, Keng knew Phun wasn't joking. He had seen the guy in action before they had all separated for university. He made his position clear always and he guarded his territory fiercely. 

"So what's up anyway? You checking out some hot guy?"

"I... I'm thinking about it." Keng was surprised that Noh hadn't told Phun but then Noh was always like that. He didn't divulge anything until it was public knowledge or free or consumption. Unless it was Ohm of course. Ohm was always  a free for all.

"How come?" Phun put down the drinks he was about to put in the cooler and Fi rolled his eyes and grabbed them up.

"You see this guy?" Keng showed him the picture of Mr. Perfect.

"Oh wow. Wait. What if he really is straight?" Phun looked at Keng.

"No. They broke up just before finals. The guy looked wrecked and he looked perfectly fine."

"You want to wreck him don't you?" Phun could sense it.

"God yes." Keng hissed out. "I can't even explain it but I want him too look hot and sweaty and totally rumpled and just normal. I literally want to hear him fart loudly and I want it to stink so I know he's normal. Is that weird?"

"Um, the last part maybe but I think I understand you. Are you sure you want to take it that far? What if you realize you don't have any interests beyond ruffling this guys feathers?"

Keng looked around and realized the kitchen was empty. He sat down. "I would talk to Noh about this really, but I don't know that I want to. I don't know why." But that was a lie wasn't it. 

"Because he is your friend and he'll be happy for you either way but you don't like admitting to him that you failed. It's hard to admit failure when your Mr. Capable." Damn and wasn't he Mr. On Point today.

"Hah but that's only a huge part of it and besides I know he still thinks Per loves Win which I don't get at all."

"Heh, well that's a mess right there but I think Noh senses something which is why he keeps pursuing it and I trust Noh's instincts." Keng took this with a raised eyebrow but he didn't question it. He wasn't close enough to observe either man on their natural habitat to weigh in.

"We've been talking this holiday." He went back to the main topic. "I think I want to give it a try. I asked him out. But he hasn't answered me yet."

"When did you ask him?"

"Yesterday around lunch. He's seen the message but he hasn't answered as yet."

"Then give him two options. Tell him you realize he needs to think about this so either he flat out tells you No and soon with no hard feelings because it's not like this is love or anything. Just feeling things out. Or he can think about it and you'll ask him again when you see him face to face. And you better ask him. No backing out or it makes you look indecisive and foolish."

And wasn't that the truth. There was no love between them. Keng was riding purely on a need to mess this guy up and a serious case of lust. He was sure he was making the biggest mistake of his life but for once he couldn't seem to control himself.

"Thanks Phun, I mean Secret. I appreciate it."

Phun nodded and strolled out so Keng could have his privacy. 

Back in the room, it was madness. Joke, Nant and Fi were the only ones mostly covered besides himself but they were mingling and eating when not on camera. There was a lot of talking and a lot of swearing and Noh looked pained. Phun went and hugged him.

"It's ok. Just smile and go with the flow. Don't try to fight this." Phun whispered in his er as he rubbed his back.

"But you parents and the madness and_"

"They went to Dad's formal dinner party and I sent them a message. Mom said she called Eve and asked if they could use the guest room."

"Great idea except the paparazzi might be stalking my house as we speak."

"I thought of that too. Listen babe. Just relax and enjoy yourself. This is going to be a normal thing for you very soon. You may even have other bands over. By then we might have out own place. Let's just enjoy the experience with friends ok."

"Ok," Noh said with a sigh and hugged Phun, forgetting the cameras for once. A collective sigh went up in the room and Dye loudly whispered, "They are serious couple goals. Can I have a hug too?"

"Get your own boyfriend," noh snorted out and flipped his hair. "And don't think I didn't hear the comment about we being a stick in the mud."

"Oh shit! Soooooooo, next on the agenda_" Ex began.

"_is your ass whooping. Come here boy." Noh finished and shot after him. Win, currently behind the camera, caught the mock fight up close and personal. There was a lot of jeering when Flex separated them and some good natured ribbing before they all settled down and starting telling stories to the viewers and the new band members. Ohm and Noh joined in, twisting the story when it could have revealed too much and reminding everyone that Phun was Secret for a reason. They didn't mind thought and elaborated as much as they wanted too.

"I suggest you take these stories with a pinch of salt guys. Even I'm not sure what the hell they're talking about. Cool beans EvieHeart3. We would really appreciate a sub of this and you can put your watermark on it too. We'll be sure to shout you out as well." Noh said as he checked and answered some comments from the live feed.

"Actually I'm much better at reading English than I am speaking it and not always. I find it difficult to pronounce some consonants but I've gotten much better at it especially with the braces off."

"Noh wore braces? Tell me you have a picture Ohm." Ex demanded. 

"I have better. I have a bunch of group photos of the whole gang. Hold on." Ohm went through his phone and started pulling them up. He went directly to the camera and flipped through them including one of Noh and Film, grinning, hands over each other's shoulders, braces in full view, flipping of the camera man who everyone could assume was Ohm. 

The chat blew up and Noh could only laugh at the comments before switching places with Flex.

With that tag, Flex que in Secret's band and asked them to introduce themselves. 

"Back in FC we used to compete casually in school competitions. Now we're just here to support our friend. We don't have any original songs, but we do covers. I think we'll start with an old favorite. Tuk Tuk Breakdown by the Kai Jo Brothers. Those who know this, sing along. The rest of you can look it up and enjoy the original. Let's go!"

Despite the band leading, everyone was singing because this was a popular and fun song despite its age. The chat went nuclear and Flex decided to just let them do their thing and sing along. Win, not officially the camera man, did his best to capture the feelings of everyone. At some point Per and Dye started breakdancing on the floor and Fi performed around and between them like a pro. 

Everyone went wild with the applause when they were done and Ohm had to admit they had gotten better with age. Even Phun has sounded great. Maybe he was improving by osmosis.

"This next song is usually sung as a duet between Boy Sompob and Kara but I really love this song and everyone here knows it. It was the theme sung during our graduation. If everyone will please join us"

They all went up with wide smiles, Noh and Ohm pulling Flex, Dye, and Ex up with them. "Everyone ready? This is Shake." 

Win quietly sang along as they swayed side to side on the stage, pouring their hearts out in a love song they had hoped back then would represent their future happiness. Yet Noh did not spet up as lead singer but let Fi have his moment. He deserved it and Noh felt that if Fi ever considered being a front man instead of politics, he would be widely successful.

With the song done, suddenly everyone was hugging and talking about how much they missed everyone and the fun times. Flex ushered them off the platform though and looked into the camera.

"Now this last song is for the fans. It's called Aep Bauk Ruk by Jaonaay. It translates to Secretly Telling You I Love You. Here we go!" He jogged out of camera view while Fi grabbed a stool for this one and stared directly into the camera. You could only see his eyes anyway but that was enough. Many man and women fell in love with Fi that night but only one of them knew with certainty that song was just for him. 

He watched the live in his office as he worked but now he sat there and watched his lover intently. He hadn't touched another soul since he had come to America. They called him the Ice Eunuch here at the company. He had an apartment behind his office and no one had ever seen inside it. Not even his secretary. No one ever entered his office and came out the next morning and there was only one way in and out since it also served as a panic room.

It was times like these that he wished his father would just die already so he could be free and the ever real threat to Fi would be gone but the old goat just kept trucking on and he couldn't even try to kill him. That was an instant death sentence to Fi. If only the world knew there were men like his father still around. The man was mafia through and through. He simply used Oil and the drastic changes and improvements he made to make himself look like an upstanding citizen. It was fucking crazy just what the reality was.

He reached out and stroked Fi's face on the screen. "It has to be soon Fi. I need it to be soon. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I hope you can get to me because I don't think I'll be making it to you any time soon."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

74.9K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
135K 4.5K 54
It's been two years since his sweet Mick disappeared without a warning, after six blissful days officially together. Unable to move on, Ohm is starti...
Not Alone Від Jae

Фанфіки

13.2K 934 11
This is my story of Per and Win and how their relationship changes from the close friendship they had as children living next door to each other. T...
79.3K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...