10.000 Years is Not Forever (...

By the1st_sun

A story about what happen after Zhao Yunlan, Shen Wei and Ye Zun reincarnated as a high school boys. They met... More

Cute Brat
Predestined
Oblivion
Heart Flutter
Pay Back vs Pay Back
Pay Back Vs Pay Back
Pay Back VS Pay Back
Reverberating of Hearts
Domestic Gangster
Domestic Gangster
The Gangster King
Cute Minions
The Chief Is Back
The Chief is Back
My Forever
In The Cross Road, It's Still You
When Da Ge Fight
Confusion
Cared a Little Too Much
When Hell Break Loose
You're Dead, Shen Wei!!
Move to the dragon lair
Hei Pao Shi's Robe is Changed (1)
Hei Pao Shi's Robe is Changing (2)
Issues Regarding Ye Zun
Curious Case of Intense Rain
Chu Xin
Far Away From You
The Conference
Meeting at The Mountain
The Northern Dragon
The Battle of Pride
The Battle of Pride II
The Battle of Pride III
The Other End of The Rainbow
You're Here, Dear
The Story of Us
The Story of Us (2)
One Fine Day
The Prince's Own
The House on The Hill
Proven Faith
Battle of Mischief
Battle of Mischief (2)
Battle of Mischief (3)
Kimi Ga Iru Kono Sekai

The Story Continues

1.8K 116 20
By the1st_sun

The old man, Guo Changcheng, had eyes as wide as a saucer when his eyes met the boys in front of him. His lips trembled and his knees are too weak to support his body, he slumped on the nearest chair and cried so loud.

Every body turned their heads towards the most embarrassing situation one could ever experienced, and old man cried over a young boy.

"Guo...Guo Changcheng...hey...Xiao Guo, you stupid boy! stop it right now or i'll kick you out of this building!" Zhao Yunlan kicked the chair and scolded the old man, successfully earned everybody's attention.

Old Guo's sob didn't stop, as soon as he regained his composure he stood up and did exactly what Zhao Yunlan hated the most: He hugged the boy so tight that he thought his ribcages are going to break, and he cried so hard that his snot fell like rain on Zhao Yunlan's shirt, making a pattern on it.

"Chief! Chief, i thought i would never see you again! Wuuuu wuuuu..Where have you been? Why did you abandon us like that? Wuuu wuuu.."

Guo Changcheng cried his eyes out, they were swollen and red. No matter how hard Zhao Yunlan tried to shake him loose, the old man sticked to him like a sticky lolly on his shirt.

Suddenly a voice roared from the next room, so loud that everybody jumped in surprise.

"Guo Changcheng, you're shameless little worm! have you got no pride at all? look at your age!" Chu Zuchi strode to where they were and yanked Guo Changcheng's hem with ease.

Zhao Yunlan and his parties held their laughter in their minds.

Chu Zuchi led them to their previous room, and everything was playing in his eyes like an old movie for Zhao Yunlan.

Everything was still there. His old chair, his yellow papers of talisman were still scattered on the desk along with a red cinnabar, his cigarette was half opened on the side of the desk, his old boot was still laying on the floor, its brown color faded out showing it's old age.

He run his fingers intimately to everything he saw, and smiled. He look at his loyal subordinate, everyone was still the same.

Guo Changcheng was still a young boy who stuttered alot and freaking crybaby, his snot was all over his face.
Chu Zuchi the Zombie king was still as skinny as he was, only his eyes shone like they were shining under the skull.

Zhu Hong was still as stunning as she was before, her undeniable beauty shines perfectly under the afternoon sun that penetrated through the window.

Lin Jing the fake monk still bore the same formidable look, his eyes looked back at Zhao Yunlan with malicious intention.

Sang Zan and Wang Zeng was still a lovey dovey couple even through all this years, not that they can be separated anyway.

Old Li...well..he was still like before, nothing else could be told.

Da Qing was still....look like a big black fur of cat, wiggling his tail lazily in one corner of the room.

Zhao Yunlan smiled and sighed as all the memories from his past life came rushing in to him. He thought of something and smiled even wider, his perfect white teeth showed up infront of anyone.

"I have my men back." He nodded his head in happiness.

Then he closed his eyes, and started to mumbling something.

Heavens, hear me out, open the drawer of vitality and let me borrow the light of soul. Shall you take what you see it deemed, from I, this Kunlun.

Suddenly a swirl of fog was appeared and circulating around them, the whole room was filled with misty white and warm cloud.

For awhile, everyone was enchanted, unable to move. They felt so warm and fuzzy, they were lulled like a baby and it made them sleepy.

When everything was done, the mist and fog was gone, and their eyes looked like it was gauged from their sockets.

Everyone, everything was back to the condition when the chief had left them. It's just as if he was never left, he was never gone. The hands of time never touch them, they were still as young as they were before.

Shen Wei gritted his teeth. He did it again, Zhao Yunlan had demanded the heaven to give them back their prime years with the price of who knows what.

He really want to get punished really bad...

Zhao Yunlan grinned from ear to ear, leisurely laughed and said, " Well well...nice and shiny all..now get back to work, i'll deal with my own paper. Shuu shuu...what are you waiting for? get your ass outta here and look for some case!!"

"YES CHIEF!!!" and everyone scurried away, with a strange stare from everyone around the corner. Some of the new recruit fainted on the spot when they look at the former member of the SIU.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shen Wei had a dark look on his face, like he wanted to swallow Yunlan whole. He strode with a large step and pulled the other boy into a possessive grip by the hem of his shirt.

He glared at Zhao Yunlan, his eyes turned into deep red. "You're brave enough to say the chant, Kunlun!!"

Zhao Yunlan, knowing that the boy before him was losing his sanity, smiled gently at him. He put his arms around Shen Wei's neck and whispered softly in his ears.

"Then all i need is for you to restore whatever it is heaven took from me, mighty Shen Wei..."

Instantly, like a molten ember frozen by an icy glacial, the fire on Shen Wei's eyes was easily died out. All that's left was his irregular breathing and a beads of cold perspiration on his temples.

"I'm still here if you don't mind...Shen Wei's right, you have no right to endanger your life like that, Yunlan." Ye Zun, who leisurely sat on one of the chair in the room.

Zhao Yunlan almost rolled his eyes out of disbelieve. He is a god, naturally he has more powers than the people around him. It was his responsibilities to take care of their wellbeing. So why do they made a fuss about it?

"Alright, alright...don't mention about that anymore. What's more important is, we should do something about this pestering mysterious dark matters. These guys are ferocious, i'm telling you. It's a different kind of dark energy, darker than dark. I still need to investigate them thoroughly. So i'm going to ask you, are you with us this time, Ye Zun?" Zhao Yunlan turned his face to the former ghost face, his lips turned upward in a most adorable way.

The said boy clasped his fingers infront of his face, his brows frowned as if thinking about something.

"They are not our kin, Zhao Yunlan. This...i have encounter them a few times, and it seems like they're far more menacing than the usual dark matter. I'm with you, i want to see into the depth of it." The blatant answer from Ye Zun made the other boys smiled. They remembered how fiercely Ye Zun fought, as the ghost face, to oppose them in their previous life.

"I'm happy to hear that! we can't waste a talent like you, ofcourse! Shen Wei, why don't we hold a ceremony here in the office so we can make it official?" Zhao Yunlan asked his beloved shamelessly, knowing full well that he will oblige.

Shen Wei shot one of his eyebrow upwards, couldn't believe his ears. This boy really needs to be punished, he's already thinking about one thousand ways to punish that adorable boy in front of him.

"We are still not officially working here again, Xiao Lan." He reminded Zhao Yunlan.

But before he closed his mouth, a soft thud was heard, and when Shen Wei opened the door, a jumpy and rejuvenated Guo Changcheng (who obviously still couldn't believe that he was back to his 20's) spoke to them stutteredly.

"Err...Cchiief..Wang..Wang Zeng...she..she has ppprepare yyour ppaper...Yyou're officially working again..."

That night, everybody in the SIU gathered together in the crowded room, celebrating a chief's comeback.

"Let me introduce you guys...this is the best chief the SIU ever had and always have, Chief Zhao Yunlan! May i have a round of applause please!" Fake monk Lin Jing clapped his hand, followed by every tribes and species inside the small building.

They have long admired the rumored chief who had dissapeared to the thin air a long time ago, they heard a lot of virtue he had done in the past.

"And the boys here are actually our respectable professor, Shen Wei. He was our consultant and had helped us a lot in the past, and he...he..he's our chief's eternal confidant and right hand man." Lin Jing's face turned bright red when mentioning about Shen Wei, he didn't know how to put it into words.

A round of applause was heard, a lot of girls in the room was infatuated with Shen Wei's bashful smile.

"And last but not least, we have...uh..we have....the mighty Ye Zun, he's Shen Wei's twin brother and he will help us from now on." A lot more hand clap was heard, Ye Zun flashed his perfect smile across the room. If a smile could bring down the nation, his single smile was enough to brought down every females in the room to his feet.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Yeaaaayyy...they're back at last!!! so, have they restored Guardian on YT? please tell me they do...

and again, thank you so much for your support and love, it means so much for me..🙏 i'm sorry for not being able to reply your messages but i'm trying to update as soon as possible..😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
184K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
859K 40K 171
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one