I belong to a stranger (PUBLI...

Per kiarasinha

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT... Més

Characters and Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Curious Cat
Chapter 2 - Outrageous proposition
Chapter 3 - Done Deed
Chapter 4 - The Living-In
Chapter 5 - A friend in need, is a friend indeed
Chapter 6 - Fidelity and All that
Chapter 7 - Doctors and Patients
AUTHORS NOTE - Advertise your book
Chapter 8 - Mistress of the Master
Chapter 9 - Home Sweet Home
Chapter 10 - Save my monster
Chapter 11 - Queen of Babble
Chapter 12 - Monster of Past
Chapter 13 - The Parallel Universe
Chapter 14 - Hatred Mirror
Missing Chapter - CHAPTER
Chapter 15 - Like Father, Like Son
Chapter 16 - Alcohol and its Effects
Chapter 17 - Truce's Rulebook
Chapter 18 - Interrogator and Interrogatee
Chapter 20 - Brit, Brat and Brittany
Chapter 21 - His
Chapter 22 - Heart and Soul
Chapter 23 - Plucked to Perfection
Restricted Chapter 24 - Unwanted Pleasure
Chapter 24 (UNRESTRICTED) - Unwanted Pleasure
Chapter 24 - Unwanted Pleasure
Chapter 25 - Blood and Bloodier
Chapter 26 - Ghost of Past
Chapter 27 - Buying Friends with Free Enemies
Chapter 28 - Princess in Shining Armor
Chapter 29 - Promises or Threats
Chapter 30 - Love and other drugs
Chapter 31 - Broken and Betrayed
Chapter 32 - Revenged and Revealed
Chapter 33 - Love actually
RESTRICTED CHAPTER 34 - Touches and Torture
Chapter 34 - Touches and Tortures
UNRESTRICTED Precap
Chapter 35 - Another Man
Chapter 36 - Date Fright
Chapter 37 - For-evers and For-nevers
RESTRICTED CHAPTER 38 (Part 1) - Aftereffects
Chapter 38 - Aftereffects (Part 1)
Chapter 38 - Aftereffects (Part 2)
Chapter 39 - Divergent
Chapter 40 - Cessations
Chapter 41 - Cosa Nostra
Chapter 42 - Vindicative Reminiscence
Chapter 43 - Mirror Divulged
Chapter 44 - Impacted Dichotomy
Chapter 45 - Rancorous Covetousness
Chapter 46 - Paradoxical Corporeality
Chapter 47 - Relative Dreams
Chapter 48 - Annihilator's Claret
Chapter 49 - Shattering Phantoms
Chapter 50 - Veracity and Verisimilitude
New Book
Epilogue Part 1
MISSING CHAPTER - Epilogue Part 2
Epilogue Part 2 - Third Person POV
RESTRICTED PART - Epilogue Part 3
Epilogue Part 3 - Nathan's POV
Untitled News

Chapter 19 - Mattresses that Matter

18.6K 553 56
Per kiarasinha

*******************************************************************************************

Chapter 19 – Mattresses that Matter

“But mom!” I exclaimed horrifically, “there is not enough space for both us there! Just give him the couch!”

Right, my mother had officially lost it. She wanted Hamilton and me to share the same room all night! Okay, yeah I share his room with him, I know, but that is a different thing. His mega size room and his Californian sized bed is a lot different from my small single bedroom. I literally have nothing in my room except a small study table and a single bed. No sofa’s or space to place another bed. My room might be small but it is the best one I have. And I couldn’t have missed it anymore than right now.

Sleeping in my bed, on that hard mattress, Home Sweet Home. Almost another lift time ago, I remember myself craving over the strangers mattress in London. Where I had hoped to sleep in one of those things someday, some time. Today I can safely say that was the worst mistake of my life.

No, I was happy with my bed, and my mattress. But after such a long separation with everything in my room, I was not ready to make memorable reunion with a six and a half feet oaf next to me.

“He is your husband Rose, behave yourself” she hushed me. Oh lord, now the husband card.

How was I supposed to explain to my mother that this man was not my husband. He might be all high and mighty with his billion-dollar company, but he is not winning the position of my husband ever.

But I guess this was one thing I could never tell my mother or papa. It broke my heart; it really did because all my life my parents had been my support. I was always under them. I was dependent for every small thing on my parents. I was a daddy’s princess, I was Mumma’s best friend and yet here I was hiding the biggest thing in my life from them.

I know that if my papa ever comes to know about this, even a small part of this, he would hunt Hamilton down. But I was not sure who would win that find. After what happened the night before, I could not trust Hamilton anymore. And he had himself threatened my family before.

No Rose, you can’t drag them into this mess.

“Darling what is the matter?” my mothers voice cooed me back to reality. Did she sense something was wrong? Could she see the commotion in my eyes? No, there is no way she could.

“Nothing Mom, I am just wondering how I would fit with that oaf on my bed” and just as I said it, my hands slapped over my mouth. Great way to hide the truth Rose, my inner voice scolded.

But the boisterous laugh of my mother calmed me down. Sheshh! She didn’t figure out anything!

“Did you just call your husband an oaf?” she spurted between her laughs. And then suddenly pinched my arm.

“Aooo!” I rubbed my arm, “What was that for?”

“Same pinch” she said with a glint in her eyes then turned around and left. I couldn’t help but smile. So she called my dad an oaf? I would definitely tell him that tomorrow. Whenever my mother playfully called my father names, he looked at her and asked, ‘then why did you marry me?’ and just like sparks of love fly between them. Yes they still fly! After almost 25 years of marriage!

But then I realized as I turned around to enter my room

Hamilton, room, night!

I groaned and went back out to call that idiot inside.

“Hamilton!” I screamed, if he thinks I am walking all the way just to call him, he is sorely mistaken. He is not the Prince that I would be requesting him to come and rest. He can bring his ass around on his own!

“Hamilton” I screamed again. But this time I heard a reply. But it was coming from inside the house? Perplexed I went in and followed the voice. It was coming from my own room!?

Oh how I wanted to kill him. Who does he think gave him the permission to enter my bedroom? I followed with angry steps and reached my room, to swing the door swiftly open.

Yes I was angry.

Stepping inside, I began, “Who do you think gave you the permission to waltz in my room…… maah… mahh…aaaa”

I screamed and turned around pressing my palms to my face, flushed. Anymore blood on my face and I would faint from lack of blood in my head. And what triggered this scream and random blood flow? Hamilton.

A very naked Hamilton, in my room, walking out of my bathroom! Fully naked, with the exception of a small pink butterfly towel swinging dangerously low on his hips, which was also mine!

I saw him naked! I saw him naked! I screamed inside my head. And then an ugly head of curiosity reared its head.  But you didn’t have a good look! Turned around and see it!

No! my conscience screamed at men ‘No Rose, you can not take the liberty of gazing at someone’s naked chest no matter what!’

‘But he is so….urggg!!!! That was movie material body! If there is no harm walking a very naked Chris Hemsworth in the movie then why can’t I watch a better version live!?’

‘Because you can’t Rose! You can’t just ogle at the naked bodies of strangers!’

‘But he is not a stranger!’ my curiosity argued back.

‘Then why don’t you just jump on him and kiss him’ my conscience said sarcastically, my curiosity took it literally. The stupid internal battle!

I wouldn’t look! I wouldn’t look! I reminded myself. No matter what temptation you bring behind me, I wouldn’t look!

A small low laugh rumbled behind me, “You can look Rosaline, I wouldn’t mind”

WHAT? Did I just say that out a loud?

“Yes you did”

WHAOT? Shut up Rose, Shut up!

“Can you please stop your what-ing and tell me why did you call me?” Hamilton asked me from behind. What did I want from him? I had no clue; I had no recollection of life before I saw two hundred pounds of muscles standing in my butterfly towel.

‘Hamilton, room, night!’ The inner voice repeated. Yes! Oh yes, I was supposed to tell him… What!...How am I supposed to share a room, no a bed with him after seeing what I saw? No, that can simply not happen. I will just have to find a way to kick him off to somewhere else.

“M…Mo…Mom wants us to t…take this bedr…bedroom” I stammered my way through. Had my hands not been covering my face, I would have slapped myself hard on the cheeks for being so embarrassing.

“Rosaline, can you turn around and talk, it is very distracting to talk with your face the other side” he complained.

Hello mister, you have no right to complain! You are not the one spending the night with a hottie you are supposed to hate!

“Not un…unless you dress up!” I said, nervously chewing my lips. Why was I so urg! I wish could talk to Brittany, she is so good with hot guys! Maybe because she is actually hot herself?

“Why? Is my body distracting you?” I couldn’t believe he had the audacity to actually ask me that. But the truth the statement made me just blush all the more, if that was even possible!

“Urg, Please, don’t flatter yourself, it is just I …” think Rose, think! “I have taken male chest celibacy”

Uh What?

“What?” Hamilton echoed my thoughts. Yeah I can be like that, one the stop lying is definitely not the profession for me. A small part of my brain asked me to think again, to make that sound a little less stupid, but then my inner voiced shushed it out. No Rose, you are forbidden from thinking anymore!

“You can turn now” I could almost hear his smirk. Slowly I turned to face him. He was wearing a casual white t-shirt. Seems like white just lost its virginal status.

He still had his killer smirk on his face. With the white shirt and pink towel still hanging from his hips, he still managed to look delicious. I don’t even understand how can a person be allowed to look that way. There should be some sort of legal rule against it. Or else these people would take unfair advantage of their dazzling power. Like he was right now, for his amusement. He was a huge man, To enter my room door I could bet he had to bend down, or at least watch his head. But he had never looked more out of place. Between the purple walls and tiny Tinkerbelle tattoos decorated all over the small room, Hamilton’s manliness was just tripled founded. If that was even possible!

Almost as though he read my thoughts he said, “How old are you anyways?”

“Twenty almost? Why?”

“Tinkerbelle? Really?” he said highly amused now. What was so funny?

“I am glad you find me entertaining” I snapped back at him. Wow! I snapped at him? Where is all this guts coming from Rose?

But then again, lately at lot had been different.

“Your room is literally screaming, I am a ten year old girl! In my face” he chuckled. The third time in 48 hours! Another Wow.

“Excuse me! My room is perfect the way it is, and I love it!” I really did, and especially after all these days, I wanted to cry at the site of my precious room had a certain naked man not distracted me.

“Don’t get me wrong, I am not criticizing it, its cute.” After some thought he added, “Is it weird that I find it hot?”

Urm yeah that is weird. A close to twenty five year old business tycoon finding a pink and purple Tinkerbelle room hot? That does not sit right.

“Urm you find my room hot?” I asked confused at his confession.

“What? No!” He exclaimed as though I had totally gotten it wrong. Then explain to me genius!

“I find you in this room hot”

My jaw practically fell on the floor. What?! Somewhere my inner female goddess did a little dance, but I myself was too shocked to respond. The blush which was just making its exit, returned for a second episode spectacularly. Great!

His eyes gleamed in amusement. He looked a lot younger than he did in New york. There was a more playful side to him, that he never let out in his work and responsibilities and what not.

He continued to smirk at me, and that continued to annoy me. But I already had a lot more on my mind.

“I am joking” he added, as though trying to calm down my flush. “You can stop clenching your stomach as though I would stab you now”

He was joking, I soothed myself. He was just joking! I calmed down. But I could not help but feel my female goddess be disappointed somewhere. Saying so he went right back into the bathroom.

As every second went by I realized I had made the right decision by not telling him about what he did to me when he was drunk. He didn’t need to know that, he was probably enjoying after a long time, and I shouldn’t be the one taking that away from him.

But what if he doesn’t care?

Fear choked me for a second. But I shushed the voice. I didn’t know that. And I had no intention of finding that out. Slowing a though chewing on all those thoughts I picked up a random night suit and went to my parents room and changed. Slipping out of the clothes I finally changed into my comfortable old and soft clothes.

Oh! How I had missed them!

Then sneaking back right into my room, don’t ask me why I was sneaking into my own room, I slipped under the covers, there was only enough room for one person on my small bed. That would make him find his own place to sleep!

Thinking I had won this round, I fell right into slumber.

It wasn’t long before I jolted back, as I felt my bed sink dangerously low suddenly. Thief! My eyes opened and screamed as loud as I could, “Thie….”

The rest came out as a muffle, as the thief pressed my mouth hard. That would leave a mark!

“What is wrong with you? Its me!” Hamilton’s voice boomed. Phew! Its just Hamilton.

What is Hamilton doing here?!

“What are you doing on my bed!” I screamed whispered to him. It’s a thing we girls do a lot. Its funny how girls can make every thing so complicated sometimes. Don’t get me wrong I am all for female power but I also know our flaws. What is whisper scream anyways? When you are forced to whisper even though you are in a state of shock or anger.

Focus Rose! Focus!

Me and my AHAD symptoms.

“Trying to sleep?” By now my eyes had adjusted to the dark and I could see Hamilton right on top of me with one eyebrow raising as though telling me in a silent signal, Its that obvious?

“Of course it is obvious, we are humans, we sleep in the night. We aren’t bats or something else, but what was not obvious is what are you doing in my bed!” I said answering his implied tone.

“Wow do you have another bed here? Sorry I might have gone partially blind” Did he just roll his eyes at me?

“No there is not, but you can’t sleep here on this bed, it is too small!” I shrieked whispered this time!

“Excuse me, you are out of your mind if you think I would be crashing in the couch or anywhere else other than a bed after the whole pig truck nuisance. More over there is no way I am risking that again!”

“What that?

“You randomly falling into glasses and out of the bed in the middle of the night. Sorry, I refuse to risk that happening again.” With that he gave me a tug snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me completely half next to him and half on top of him.

He doesn’t want to risk ‘that’ again…

I refused to think about that any longer, and decided to take the issue at hand first.

“There is no need for that, It will not happened again, now you can go” I said dismissing him. For a more dramatic effect I would have used my right hand and actually dismissed him, but my right hand was secured tucked under him.

I was trying really hard not to think about how close I was to him. How my body was reacting to that. Instead I tried thinking about how half his leg was outside the bed.

“You don’t even fit on this bed, you mountain, you will squash my mattress!”

“I will buy you a new one!”

“Hamilton!”

“Rosaline!”

“Hamilton!!”

“Rosaline!!”

He can be so annoying sometimes. Wait, let me repeat that for you. He can be so annoying all the time!

“Sleep Rosaline, there is no way I am letting you go away from me after what happened.  You might even up and let us both sleep” he said with a different sort of finality in his tone.

‘He cares about me!’ I gleamed. I did not have time to think why I gleamed because I rude and brutally honest inner voice interrupted me again.

‘He cares about his green card’

Slowly, Hamilton breathing changed and I knew he was sleeping, but his hands encaging my body with the same strength. I hated the fact that I didn’t affect him to the least, but he affected me in more ways that he or I can imagine.

He had slept but I knew that sleep was a long way to come…

*********************************************************************

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.3M 68.6K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
3.5M 97.2K 41
There was something about him. Or maybe there was something about me. I didn't want him in my life but he ran into it; literally. He liked to hide in...
My Mysterious Husband Per Mei

Literatura romàntica

817 34 7
"The moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you weren't her real daughter, a real daughter wouldn't have five fingers print on a face caused by a...
Becoming His Per Melanated

Literatura romàntica

980K 43.5K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...