I Was Forced To Become The De...

By Shadowalker_2

Kazuto Juro, born in a Distinguish family of talented individuals known throughout the world. No matter where... More

Summon (Edited)
New world (Edited)
New world-2 (Edited)
Humiliation and Despair-1(Edited)
Humiliation and Despair-2
Humiliation and Despair-3(Edited)
War (Edited)
Battle At The Fortress-1
Battle At The Fortress-2
(BATF-3) Helpless (Edited)
(BATF-4) soulless (Edited)
(BATF-5)Betrayal
Answers
Perspective
Training-1
Training-2 (Edited)
The Forgotten Forest
Urges
Companion-1
Companion-2
Companion-3
Devour
Unwanted Trouble-1
Unwanted Trouble-2
A Painful Past
Don't Let Go
Don't Say Goodbye
Prove Your Worthy-1
Prove Your Worthy-2
Chief Selection
End Results
Alpha
Gathering A Team
Black Hound-1
Black Hounds-2
The Hidden Village
Death's Little Village-1
Death's Little Village-2
Death's Little Village-3

My Pet (Edited)

8.1K 189 98
By Shadowalker_2

You know, I've decided to just keep making longer chapters. I get so much done plus it just feels right you know. I don't have to limit my writing or imagination and just let it flow. But I don't want to make it too long so I'll need some self control lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Your a disgrace to this family!--isn't that the juro family shame child--why is that trash here--beat him harder--how are you our child--you defect!!--hagaga! Now you look more like trash(shut up)--you should have never been born!!--you embarrassment!!(shut up)--you can't win--JUST DI(Shut Up!)--EVERYONE BETRAYED YOU!!--KAZUTO!!(SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!).

"(Gasp!!!!!!!!!!)"

I woke up gasping for air and sweating like crazy, staring at a unfamiliar ceiling I quickly look at my surroundings confuse and distress, not knowing where I am or what exactly happened.

"...Am I...still alive? Or........"

All I know is I'm currently trap in a large dark area with my only light source being a small hole in the ceiling. If I had to guess I'm in some sort of underground room, like those dungeon traps in games. I placed my hands on the ground in attempt to lift myself up but, I was missing my left arm and my ankle seem to be chained.

"Yea, I'm definitely in hell"

This is probably my torture room right? But if I'm dead why would the devil go out of his way to bandage my arm, and change my clothes? Maybe he's not so bad.

Despite my optimism I was honestly in a state of shock. I mean I died right?well at least I know I did, wait....how did I die again? I was.....I-I did something....what....what was....

"What happened to me?"

I place my hand on my face trembling at the thought of not knowing how I died or if I died or what exactly is going on, just that I still feel the excruciating pain, the suffering, helplessness, and intense hatred. But what scared me most was that I feel....like something changed in me, something.....that shouldn't be there.

(Creak)

I heard a sound above me like footsteps and probably a faint voice. Wondering if there's someone there I thought I would try speaking but, I was hesitant. I don't know who or what was up there but I can't just stay like this, so I yelled.

"Hey!!! Is anyone there!!! Get me out would you!!!"

"........."

There was no reply but I know I heard someone.

"Hey!!! I know you can hear me!!! Get me out now!!!"

Still nothing. I thought I would just keep yelling, something was bound to happen. But then suddenly the room started glowing.

"What?"

From the ceiling to the walls and on the floor glowed Red with runes all over. I didn't know what was going on but at least something was happening, which is good right?

"Whatever's going on I hope it's something I can handle"

The runes glowed brighter and brighter making it harder to see anything. When I open my eyes I found myself in a completely different place.

The place gave off a ominous feeling and the red look was making it worse. It was huge and had multiple doors leading in different directions, I wonder just how big this place really is,
But enough of that.

"Where am I?"

"Your in the residents of her Supreme Being, our lord and master of this realm"- Head Maid

"Aaaa??!"

"It's good to see you made a remarkable recovery sir kazuto"

"W-what?"

She took me by surprise, I didn't even feel her presence behind me. What's more there's more maids just behind her, how long have they been there?

"Uhh who are you?"

"I'm the head maid in charge of caring for this castle and also tasked with caring for you wants you awoken"

"Ok.......soo how did I-"

"That's enough questions for now, please follow me"

"Huh? Ah o-ok"

I followed after her as we walk through one of the many doors into this long hallway.

Wow, that's really all that came to mind. I tried looking out the window to kind of see where I was but, I was only able to see my reflection.

"This castle is covered in a large magic barrier that our lord controls, it acts as a shield as well as control one perception. That's why your aren't able to see outside"

So that's why huh. It seems this maid is watching me closely, I'll have to be careful not to do anything strange since there's also two other maids walking behind me. What if.......I just kill two of them then make the head maid talk. Yea, she'll know more about this place so that's the best option.

I look back at the two maids behind me and slowly flex my fingers. Even with only one arm killing two maids shouldn't be that difficult..............wait.......w-what was I just thinking about just now.

"Sir kazuto"

"?"

"We're here, now if you would step into this room we shall begin"

"W-wait.....begin what?"

I don't know what's behind this door but something telling me to get the Hell away. But the maids were seriously persistent as they grab me with eyes screaming your not getting away.

"Now then sir kazuto let us go inside"

"Wait just a second!! What are you planning on doing to me-oww!!"

They pushed me inside and close the door behind them. Dammit I can't let whatever they have plan for me to go their way, I'll struggle and fight to the bitter end of I have too.

"Now then let's begin your examination"

"Whatever your planning I don't need two arms to kil-wait.....examine what now?"

"? Why we need to examine your body for any abnormalities, now if you would please"

She's point over towards the medical bed in the middle of the room for me to sit while they examine me. I just stood there with a dumbfounded expression as I look around the room to find lots of tools and equipment. Even things that I never seem before thats probably for magical use.

"Oh so, your just examining my body? Hahaha is that all, man I thought you guys were going to do something strange. So uhh why are you examining my body again?"

"It seems there was a misunderstanding, we're just running tests to evaluate your body's condition. Now take all your clothes off"

".........Excuse me?"

Did I hear right.

"Strip, take everything off, leave no clothing on"

"Why?!!!"

"Why? Like I said we need to better examine your body"

"I don't need to take my clothes off for that do I? and plus I'm not talking it off in front of all of you!!!"

Like hell I'm stripping while they watch.

"(Sigh) sir kazuto don't make this difficult, if your feeling insecure then know that we already seen everything when we change you before"

What!!!

"T-that's sexually assault y-you can't just take someone c-clothes off while their sleep!!"

"Enough!! Take his clothes off immediately!!"

""Yes!!""-Maids

"Like hell you are!!!"

I tried fighting back but, they were too strong. You couldn't even call what I was doing as fighting back. How the hell are they so strong dammit, they're taking my clothes off!!!

"AHHHHHH!!!!! RAPE!!!!!!"

........they took all my clothes off and manage to take something very important as well. So there I was, naked while getting my body felt up by beautiful maids. Living the dream right? Heheh....heheheh......heh.....(stiff).

After the examination was over and I was finally able to move I hurried to try to put my clothes back on. Because I only had one arm it was difficult but I wasn't going to allow the maids to help me. After getting my pants halfway up I heard the door open behind me, when I looked back a woman came walking into the room.

"............"-unknown

"............"

Looking back on that encounter, maybe smiling with my ass out wasn't a good look, because she kicked me with full force where it counts. You can imagine how I was after that.

"Disgusting human, showing me something so repulsive"

"Sir kazuto now tha-.........(sigh) lady Kagami, please refrain from damaging the Mistress new toy" -head maid

"Never mind that now, how was it?"

"Yes Well, from the results it seems that it was a success. Though it seems that he lost pieces of his memory but other then that nothing we didn't anticipate"

"He'll remember everything once he sees her"

W-what are they talking about? Ah owow.....it still hurts. That woman with the white hair looks familiar. Every time I try to think back I always get a sharp pain in my head.

"Get up, You already wasted enough time as is and I refuse to keep her lordship waiting"

"I'm up I'm up, just let me put the rest of my clothes on then I'll come along"

Whoever she is she's giving off a dangerous vibe and the only thing I can do for now is don't piss her off.

We left the room and begin walking higher and deeper into the castle. I don't know where I'm going and with this white hair woman in front and the maids behind there's no escape, but I cooperated long enough and I'm in need of some answers.

"Don't you think I deserve some answers now. I cooperated with you all without any trouble so at least tell me who you people are"

"Shut up. I don't have to explain anything to you and if you do cause problems then know that missing one arm and having difficulty walking will be the least of your troubles"

Ahh what a bitch.

"Sir Kazuto I insure you that everything will become clear soon"

"Well that's pretty vague and untrustworthy since you violated me"

"Your overreacting, plus if I recall your the one who reac-"

"Haadah, that's enough of that, let's just keep moving"

We reach this huge door that was as big as any door I seen. I was in awe but also felt this.....surge in my chest that was getting bigger and bigger the closer we got to the door.

I put my hand on my aching chest and felt my heart racing, my breathing also quickened. I look up to find the woman in front of me looking in the corner of her eyes grinning back at me as she pushes those massive doors open with ease.

It was breathtaking literally, but I wasn't talking about the room. No, I meant that it was something..no, someone that will forever be etched into my memory.

"My, it seems your finally woken up. Now, come to me my cute little pet"

Once I laid eyes on her all my submerged memories flooded in all at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...
585 20 10
แดตหขแต‰แตแตƒโฑ /็•ฐไธ–็•Œ/ โฟแต’แต˜โฟ ยฐยฐยฐแดฌ แตแต‰โฟสณแต‰ แต’แถ  แดถแตƒแต–แตƒโฟแต‰หขแต‰ แถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟ โฑโฟแต›แต’หกแต›โฑโฟแต แต‰แต›แต‰สณสธแตˆแตƒสธ แต–แต‰แต’แต–หกแต‰ แต—สณแตƒโฟหขแต–แต’สณแต—แต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ แตƒหกแต—แต‰สณโฟแตƒแต—แต‰ แถ แตƒโฟแต—แตƒหขสธ แต’สณ แต›โฑสณแต—แต˜แตƒหก สทแต’สณหกแตˆหขยฐยฐยฐ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐•๏ฟฝ...
274K 7.6K 52
Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given a choice by the Goddess of Worlds. He co...