WORKING FOR STYLES

Bởi Crazenation

“This was for me?” I whisper looking around the candle lit room. “Only you. This will always be yours. All of... Xem Thêm

Prologue
1. Katerina Knight
2. Schedule
3. Parkland
4. Birthday
5. Jeans
6. Stoned
7. Kick Off
8. Two Weeks (Part 1)
9. Two Weeks (Part 2)
10. Two Weeks (Part 3)
11. Two weeks (Part 4)
12. London
13. Her
14. Suprise
15. Ed Sheeran
16. The London Eye
17. The Morning After
18. Party
19. Love?
20. Complete Confusion
21. Friends
22. Distractions
24. Harry (part 1)
25. Katerina (part 2)
26. Harry (part2)
27. Blues
28. Liz?
29. Reality
30. Mine

23. Katerina (part 1)

4.5K 126 28
Bởi Crazenation

Authors Note:The next four chapters will be flashback stories of what made Harry and Kat who they are today. I have been thinking about writing this for quite some time now, and even to maybe make it two separate books. However, I’ve decided to include it in WFS due to the course the book has taken – Harry’s confession. Thank you to everyone still voting and commenting - I hope you continue! And thank you to everyone reading this right now – you’ve made me not only believe I can do this but gain so much self confidence I didn’t think was possible. Without further-a-do, here is the first of two flashback chapters, starting with Katerina Knight.

PS – this is unedited I was way too keen to get it out to you guys to know what you think and I will edit the last three chapters asap! x x x

Flashback – Katerina (part 1)

March 21st 2012

“Kat! Oh my god, I don’t understand why your not drinking at the moment!” Amy yells over to me swaying side to side, making her way across the boats’ dance floor.

“I am!” I attempt at yelling back over the music taking a sip of a three shot vodka red bull that I flirted the bar tender into giving me. As she makes her way over I see guy to the left of her smiling over to me. He’s tall, built, blonde and possibly the most stunning guy I’ve seen. I’ve just turned eighteen – the legal drinking age for teens in Australia and as much as my mum and dad are not around, this isn’t my first bender. As Amy steadies her self in front of me I motion for her to sit down on the chair next to me, to which she reacts by sitting her full figure next to me.

“See that guy?” I whisper gesturing toward the tall blonde guy in the light blue sweater that was smiling at me before.

“Yeah! Who could miss him. He’s 100% the hottest one here, why?” she slurs.

“Well, he was smiling at me earlier maybe I should go say hi?” I ask, not needing considering I was already out of my chair making my way toward him. I have but one pick up line and as simple as it is – not much more is needed.

“Hey” I bite down on my lip gazing up at the blue-eyed guy in front of me.

“Hi” he smirks. I detect a slight accent and it almost makes me more attracted to him than I already was.

“Where are you from?” I ask tracing at his bicep underneath the tightly fitted sweater.

“Sweden and you?” he answers stroking the back of my waste carefully.

“Just from here” I don’t want a conversation and I most defiantly don’t want to know his name, or what he does or anything about him – I just want to know how his lips feel. Even though im on 5 inch heels I still manage to have to try reach my self to his lips, to which he replies by picking me up and taking me into his strong arms. The kiss is sloppy, passionate and much of what you would expect at a first year university party. Much of what you would expect from me lately. I can almost feel the envy of the girls that where to shy to come up to him burn and it makes the kiss just that little bit better.

“Where are you going after this?” he asks in between kisses.

“You tell me” I smirk before biting and pulling at his full bottom lip.

“Home with you” he whispers moving his drunk kisses to my neck.

“Will you excuse me?” I ask gesturing to my friend and the bathroom.

“Sure, hurry back though” he smirks slapping my bum lightly. I blow him a kiss before running to the toilet to find four of my friends there. Are they even friends? I only met them a few weeks ago at university, they’re all doing a similar course and we have the same subjects – so I guess they are friends? Amy links into my arm affectionately, but more so to act a little less drunk.

“KAT! AYME! Where have you been!” Talia yells drunkly pulling a cigarette out and lighting it.

“Well Kat was tongue fucking the hot guy in the blue sweater I was talking to a lovely guy called Gary who scored me these!” she yells pulling out a packet with five pills in it. I’ve never done pills and I didn’t intend to until it was thrown in my mouth forcefully. I wanted to fit in with them anyway, whats a tiny pill going to do anyway?

“was he good at least?” Felicia asks. She’s a slender, shy kind of girl but apparently not tonight as she takes a swig of my drink to swallow the tiny pill Amy scored.

“Nah Sweden was too sloppy he wants me to go home with him so as soon as the boat docks we need to get the fuck off without him seeing” I laugh noticing I’m starting to see multiple colour’s fly off Felecia’s face.

“So his Swedish! I knew it! He could only be some hot European Spartan! No worries though, we’re thinking of meeting up with a group of boys from Uni after the club if you don’t mind?” Jane asks. I laugh at her ‘spartan’ simile as, not only where Spartans Greek but as a European country, Sweden is the  furthest one from being ‘spartan’.

“Yeah sure” I giggle noticing a high start.

“these are good hey!” Amy yells – even though its not even loud in the bathroom. I can tell the other girls here are looking at us but probably only in rage. I’m wearing a shiny black slip with a pair of spikey Jeoffory cambells and a chunky necklace. My lip stick however I need to re-apply after the previous kiss.

“I think the boat is docking, shall we go?” Mariya, a girl obviously too beautiful for her own good motions toward the bathroom exit.

“Guys guys guys we need to be double oh seven remember! He cant see me” I giggle attempting to hide behind my friends who as a group stand out anyway.

“Yeah yeah we know” they say together giggling and wobbling around to get through the crowd of sweaty, horny, alcohol fueled teenagers. I can see however how Sweden has noticed me and is trying to make his way over as im trying to get of the boat the fastest. Considering 99% of the people on this boat are wasted they all power together to get off the boat the quickest and into a club. Sweden, is however being lost in the hundred of teenagers rushing to get out – my luck today is un-fault-worthy,  I think to myself.

We stumble off the boat and I can see Amy is latching onto a security guard who’s, well quite frankly enjoying it. After they snog one another for a couple minutes we drag her off laughing and head to a club not far from where we docked at Darling Harbor, a peak club destination in Australia.

We get in batting our fake eyelashes at the guards scoring free drink cards, not that we ever pay for drinks when we’re out anyway and from there on the night starts to get very blurry.

“So you’ve done pot before right?” the blue eyed guy says to me. I notice I don’t even know where I am or how I got here. I take my phone out to check the time 2:30am, and realize I don’t remember the events that occurred between getting off the boat at 11:45pm and now. I rub my head and turn to both my sides to notice that  my friends are al here, high, and dangling their legs over the warf in some dark, warm, rich area. An area I actually used to live in before my dad left.

“erhhhh Kat? Drag?” the blue eye boy gestures to me passing a lit spliff. I drag the smoke into my lungs, filling them completely and feeling the familiar burn in my throat that I’m very much use to by now. As I breathe out I try to focus my eyes in the dim lit Warf.

“Where are we?” I ask.

“Ahh close to Rosebay” the boy answers taking a drag from the spliff.

“Oh yeah! I use to live here before! And come here with… it’s a nice place here hey” I pause at my own words as the high hits me and decide its not a night for tell all’s.

“I’m Nicholas by the way, I introduced my self earlier but I don’t think you registered” he laughs passing me the spliff.

“I’m Kat” I say taking in another full drag of smoke.

“I know” he smirks. As drunk and hazy as everything is in this moment I’m well aware this boy is a looker. He’s built, has almost white blonde hair as typical of an Aussie, and possibly the longest eyelashes that frame his wonderfully blue eyes. Even in this dim light, they shine.

The long, slow and high chats that my friends and this group of boys are having lead to the rise of the sun. As I see it start to rise I take my shoes off and run to the end of the Warf as if I want to be the first to see it. The Warf is long and extends a good few hundred metres over the water and as I make my way to the end I lean on the railing to watch the morning sun rise.

“This is nice huh” I feel Nicholas breath onto my neck as he stands behind me, hugging at my small waist.

“It’s beautiful” I whisper.

“Not as beautiful as you Kat” he whispers before kissing down onto my exposed shoulder.

“Go home with me” he says in between kisses. I turn around to him looking at him in the sunlight and find he’s far more good looking than I thought. His figure towers over me and his eyes are sky blue with a darker rim around them. His lips are a light pink, a contrast to his dark, tanned skin.

“Do you surf?” I ask changing the subject.

“Yeah, completion surf actually” he says proudly, as if it wasn’t obvious from his physic, tanned skin and ash blonde hair.

“take me surfing” I say leaning into his so our lips touch lightly as I talk.

“sure” he smiles before kissing me gently. I start to feel the warmth of the sun on my shoulders as he lifts me up to sit on the railing. I can feel butterflies dancing inside me as he pulls away from our kiss and smiles.

“You’re so beautiful”

“your not so bad yourself sir nick” I giggle.

“I like that” he smirks.

“I like you” I say confidently

“Oh but you don’t know me blue eyes, I can be really mean”

“Oh yeh? When?”

“Only in bed sweetie” he smirks kissing the inside of my palm. It tickles a little causing me to laugh and feel like the two of us are the only ones here.

“let me take you to dinner tomorrow night?” he asks still kissing at my hand.

“Hmm I think I need to decline and be hard to get so I think im busy” I joke.

“Okay hard to get, how about tonight, we’ll go back to mine, sleep and then when you wake up ill make you dinner?”

“Okay – I guess that works for me” I laugh.

“Okay well lets get out of here then”

“Lets” I say as he lifts me off the railing and leads me back to our group of friends.

“Well we’re off” Nick says grabbing my shoes and bag.

“Ooooooooo” I hear them all yell as he leads me down the beach.

“Is this the fastest way to your house?”

“Well, can you see that apartment to the right of the blue house”

“The glass one?”

“Yeah, that’s my place” he says putting his arm over my shoulders.

“That’s convenient, do you woo all your girls at the Warf and lead them to your house after?” I joke.

“Only ones that look like you, so no” he smiles causing my heart to flutter once more.

 …

“Moring beautiful” Nicholas whispers - waking me up.

“What time is it?” I smile.

“7pm dinner, as promised is in 30 minute’s so put on what I laid out for you princess”  he disappears out of the room and I sit up to find the whole room covered in pots of red roses along with a box titles “Chanel”. Is he kidding? I open the box only to find one of his shirts and the label as scribbled on by him reading ‘Chanel’. I laugh to myself before flipping into his big office type shirt and freshening myself up in the bathroom. I wash my face from the heavy doses of make up and apply some tinted moisturizer to my face before taking his comb and lightly brushing my hair. I for the first time don’t feel lonely. I feel almost… loved. And that’s crazy but I think I already in love him!

   - So I hope you enjoyed the first of four flashback stories between Harry and Kat. This one was a little short for my liking but its just a snippet! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! Next upload will be after 55 votes & 40 comments! I know last week I asked for 100 and I got it but I wanted to hit 1k! my next goal is to hit 5k votes so PLEASE IF YOUR READING THIS VOTEEEEEEE!!!! <3 ilysm guys

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

329K 2.8K 67
y'all know what the deal is :) →REQUESTS ARE CLOSED← → CONTAINS SWEARING ← *Started Oct. 6th 2019* *finished Dec. 8th 2020* #179 IN HARRYSTYLES 4th o...
10.1K 235 78
After all, dreams aren't all they are made out to be~ ♡ previously named "Sexaholic Roommate" ♡ removed at almost 1million reads *COMPLETED* -Mature...
4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
648K 16.1K 95
#1 in harrystyles (19/09/2018) #1 in firststory (25/09/2018) ME & YOU BOOK 2 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Are you okay?" I ask him as we're both...