Animal Crisis (BTS FF)

By MeiLi_180

You didn't ask for seven hybrids. You didn't ask for any of this. Somehow, you adopted three cats and they tu... More

Episode 2 Clothes and Toys...
Episode 3 Beach...?
Episode 4 Animals Rising, Budget Lowering...
Episode 5 Another one...
Episode 6 And....another one...
Episode 7 Going Out...
Episode 8 The Guests...
Episode 9 Changes...
Episode 10 Hybrid And In Danger... pt. 1
Episode 11 Hybrid And In Danger... pt.2
Episode 12 You Better Run...
Episode 13 A Few Things... pt.1
Episode 14 A Few Things... pt.2
Episode 15 Fears...
Episode 16 Trapped...
Episode 17 Explanation... pt.1
Episode 18 Explanation... pt.2
Episode 19 Strange Behavior...
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22 Recall...
Episode 23 In The Sky...
Episode 24 Figuring Things Out...
Episode 25 A New Start?
Episode 26 Rumors... (1k Special)
Episode 27 Battle Scars...
Episode 28 Recover Those Times...
Episode 29 Adventure...
Episode 30 Asunu Yukishu... (2k Special)
Episode 31 Encounter...
Episode 32 Too Much Information... pt.1
Episode 33 Too Much Information...pt.2
Episode 34 Forget It Already...!
Episode 35 Calming down...
Episode 36 Special Guest...
Episode 37 The Late Effect...
Episode 38 Wait A Second...
Episode 39 It's Not Your Fault...
Episode 40 Time To Rewind...
Episode 41 Time To Wake Up...
Episode 42 What Is Happening?
Episode 43 No Is No...
Episode 44 Plans...
Episode 45 I Promise...
Episode 46 It's Not Over...
Episode 47 Don't Hold Back...
Episode 48 Guilt...
Episode 49 Deep Breaths...
Episode 50 THE END

Episode 1 Three Little Kittens...

34K 554 263
By MeiLi_180

You woke up to the alarm going off, when you check the time, it was 4:00am.
"Sigh, alright." You said as you got up and got ready to go to school.
You grabbed your breakfast and ate it while going to school.
When you got there, you heard a voice calling your name.
"Y/N!"
"Oh, hey Namjoon, what's up?" You said as he stopped running in front of you.
"Oh, nothing much." He said while panting.
"Ok, do you need something?"
"No, I just wanted to talk to you." He said.
"Ok." You said as you took out your phone and checked your messages.

"Aren't you gonna pay attention to me?"
"Oh, sorry ,I had to check if my mom or dad texted me." You said.
"Why? You don't live with them anymore." He said.
"Yeah, but they are the ones who text me, and if I don't respond they spam me with texts." You said.
"Ah, right."
"Anyway, let's go, we don't want to be late." You said.
"Ok." He said as you both went to class.

                                                       **************************

At lunch break, you didn't go to to eat with Namjoon, you always went  alone to the park to eat.
"Phew." You sighed as you sat down on the bench and started eating your food when you suddenly heard a meow.
You looked around around you to found three cats in front of you.
"Oh, hello." You said as one of the cats jumped on your lap and layed down.
"Meow." The cat meowed as the rest sat there with a pitiful look.
"You guys want food?" You said as they meowed, so you took it as a 'yes'.
You gave them fish and they all ate, except one. The one that was laying on your lap didn't want the fish, so you gave it to the other one.
Apart from feeding them, you wanted to see if you could pet them, so you tried petting the one on your lap. At first, the cat flinched ,but he didn't care at all. The other two got on the bench waiting for you to pet them, so you did.
"You guys are so cute." You said as you looked at your watch and noticed you were late for your next class.
You cursed under your breath, packed your things and waited for the cat to get off your lap.
"Please, kitty." You said as the cat instantly got off and let you go.

                                                         *************************

"Miss Y/N, you're late." Your teacher said as you nodded in shame and sat down on your seat next to Namjoon.
"What took you so long?" He whispered to you.
"I was petting cats." You said.
"Since when do you like animals?" He said.
"I like animals, you should know that." You said.
"Hm." He said as he thought about your words.

                                                          *************************

It was time to go home, and you were already on your way home, when you suddenly heard  a meow.
"Meow."
"Oh, you guys again, hi." You said as you kept walking and realized they were following you.
"Hm, you don't have a home?" You said, but the cats didn't say anything.
"Come with me." You said as they followed you home.

When you got home, you grabbed three plates, put food in them and placed them on the floor.
"Now, you can eat." You said as they ate their food.
You sat on the couch, turned on the TV and noticed the cats ran to your bedroom.
You were worried so you went up and found three men sitting on your bed.

"What the-"
"Oh, hi Y/N." One of them said as he smiled brightly.
"Who the heck are you?!" You said.
"Calm down, we're the cats."
"Well, you simply don't look like cats." You said.
"Yoongi." One of them said as the one named Yoongi, I guess, messed up his hair revealing cat ears.
"Ok, but,why dont you show them?"
"We're not cats, I'm a bunny and Taehyung is a tiger. I'm Jungkook."He said as he gave you a smile which you returned as you looked at them.
"Ok, for now, I need to give you rooms, because that's my bed."
"What are rooms?" Taehyung said.
"You don't know what rooms are?" You said as you gave them a surprised look.
"Sigh, we never really had any parents, or any that we know of, so we didn't have a house, at least, not that we remember." Yoongi said with a very low tone as you looked at him with a pitiful look.
"Ok, well..." You said as you looked at them and you suddenly heard a noise downstairs.
"Oh." You said as you went down, the three boys following you. When you got there, you noticed a dog at the other side of your front door.
"Jimin!"Jungkook said as he opened the door and let the dog in. As soon as he got in, he transformed into his human form which you were mesmerized by.

You did have a question though.
Where did they come from? How on earth do the transform?
"I know what you're thinking, so I'll explain."Jungkook said as you looked at him with a 'please do' look.
"We're all different animals, but we do have options to transform into other ones, sadly, those ones can only be a cat and a dog. Jimin and Yoongi are those animals, so it's normal for them and it doesn't have a time limit, but for me and Taehyung, we can't be them for a very long time." Jungkook said as he made everything seem clear now. But their was one last question...

"How many of you guys are there?" You said as they all looked at you with intensity.
"We don't know, but for know, it's us four. But we know we have more brothers."Yoongi said as one word caught your attention.
Brothers?
Brothers, they're a family?
This only makes you wonder how many of them are left.
"Ok, let's go to bed, I'm tired."
"Ok."Jungkook said as you went to your bedroom closed the door and turned off the lights.
When you layed down on your bed, you felt something next to you, left and right, and apparently on your feet too.
"Guys?" You said.
"Yes?"Jungkook said.
"Why are you on my bed?"
"Do you want us to sleep on the floor?" Yoongi said with a low tone.
"Ok, how about this?" You said as you got up from the bed, opened your closet and took out some pillows and blankets.
You went downstairs and placed the blankets all over the floor and the pillows on the floor too.
"So?" You said as you looked at the four boys behind you.
"Yay!" Taehyung said as he layed on the floor ready to sleep.
"If you want you can sleep on the couch."
"Thank you!"Jungkook said as he hugged you and the four layed on the floor.You turned off the lights just to be interrupted.
"Y/N?"
"Yes?" You said as one of them got up and held your hand.
"Can you sleep with us?"
"Sure, but just this once, ok?" You said as Jimin pulled you to the floor and the five of you layed there.
Soon you fell asleep with the four boys who were going to live with you for what seemed to be forever...

Thanks for reading! Love you!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Jamais Vu By Nyx

Fanfiction

196K 12.4K 90
This is a hybrid ot7 fanfic! What happens when 8 outcasts, banished from their packs for various reasons come together to make their own pack? can th...
5.2K 348 16
Pairing(s); BTS OT7 x Reader Genre/Themes; Hybrid!AU, themes of the supernatural and the occult, religious themes, violence, hurt/comfort, horror, ro...
59.2K 1.8K 14
One by one, these beautiful animals enter your bleak and boring life- slowly adding up to a group. But they're not ordinary animals... are they? -• C...
Mine By Angie G.

Fanfiction

78.7K 2.5K 40
In a world where hybrids are judged by the color of their fur. White represents purity, peace, and goodness, While Black represents power, elegance...