BTS 8th member βœ”οΈ

By BTSatSunset

Chai Darling, a Mexican-Korean is a Korean idol as BTS' 8th member, this her story on how she lives with 7 ot... More

Author note
An introduction to BTS: Justice Version
The Lair
War of Hormone Era
Mixtapes
Overseas
Burn the Stage Ep. 1
Dorm Life
Fights
Burn the Stage Ep. 2
I Need U Era
Dope MV
Run Era
73 Questions Justice | Vogue
Burn the Stage Ep. 3
Justice's Fashion at Award Shows
Fifa World Cup 2018
Fire MV
Save Me MV
Darling's absence throughout the Years
ISAC 2015-2017
Stress
Blood Sweat & Tears MV
Spring Day MV
Hair colors
Not Today MV
Anger & Frustration
Helping out a Trainee
Nation's Extended Sister
DNA MV
MIC Drop MV
Airport Struggles
Incheon Airport, May 08, 2017
CONFIRMED: Darling's Grandfather has passed
Debut
BTS Highlight Reels
Sea
America Interviews
FAKE LOVE MV
Tattoo Bangtan?
Darling Quotes
Darling's injuries
Lotte Family Concert/Departure
Alone on Stage? // 1
Epiphany // A/N
Darling's Notes
Intro for Justice?
IDOL MV
Darling's Birthday !!
Can't Sing?
Small Fights [1]
Justice's KProfile
Burn the Stage Ep. 4 & 5
Mutant AU
IDOL ft. Nicki Minaj lyrics
Justice's Sasaeng || 1
Alone on Stage? // 2
Contemplation
Trivia: Born This Way
Video Games
Emotional Chaos
Justice's V-Live: Oct. 01, 2018
Love Yourself London
Safety Blanket
Mixed Emotions || Sustice/Juga
Leave The City
Mutant AU |1| Beginnings
Mutant AU |2| DΓ­a de los Muertos
Highschool
Concept Photos Outfits || HER
Concept Photos Outfits || TEAR
Concept Photos Outfits || ANSWER
Airplane Pt. 2 JPN Version MV
Mutant AU |3| Ordinary Day
Mutant AU |4| War Flashbacks
Justice's Sasaeng || 2
Seokjinnie's Birthday
Justice's Sasaeng || 3
Small Fights [2]
FLY
Burn the Stage Ep. 7
Mutant AU |5| Tell me More about the Girl
Mutant AU |6| Phoenix Force
A Rainy Day
Mixed Emotions || Jumin/Justim
Jack of All Trades
Different lifestyle
Justice Playing Instruments
Mafia AU
Rings || Mafia Au x 1
Roulette || Mafia AU x 2
Rush || Mafia AU x 3
Burn the Stage ep. 8
Raw || Mafia AU x 4
Younger Cousin PT. 1
Boy With Luv
House of Memories
Please read! Important!

Burn the Stage Ep 6

3.9K 114 5
By BTSatSunset

6

The Wings Tour D+64
Thailand
Bangkok, 2017.04.22-23

Darling sat on the stage, she ruffles her hair away from her face as she waits for the crew to be prepared for the interview section, they asked how she was feeling to be in Thailand.

"Thailand is honestly such a beautiful place, this is my second time going and it's honestly amazing to be back."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Hoseok said I was energetic?! That's not true at all! When we had our break between concerts I took the earliest flight to Chicago to visit some family, my aunt's birthday was a week ago and I went to surprise visit my family, i'm extremely jet lagged." Darling laughed as did the rest of the crew.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Everyone sat in the dressing rooms in their outfits, discussing changes for the show.

"I need someone that can speak before we perform "Boy In Luv". Taehyung said as he looked at Hoseok who sat next to him holding a packet of papers.

"You do it." Someone said as Taehyung looked to them, Darling was standing in front of the vanity by the other couch wiping away a small black mark on her cheek, the speck instantly came off her cheek onto her pointer finger as she analyzed it, it was a black shiny sparkle from one of the costumes. She flicks it off her finger, but it stays which frustrates her as she tries to get the circular decoration off her finger.

"I'm trying to avoid screaming too much." Taehyung said, Darling grabbed a paper napkin and wiped her finger, the speck still stayed on.

"Is there glue on this thing what the heck." She whispered to herself as she tried to get the speck off.

"Jungkook you do it." Taehyung said as Jungkook started to get embarrassed.

"Jungkook you do it. You never do it." Yoongi teases as Jungkook starts to smile.

"Why not Darling?" Jungkook offers as everyone's loudly agrees while Darling still tries to get the speck off her finger, which for some reason now sits on her thumb.

"Yeah Darling do it!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"Sure ok." Darling said as an instant response, not knowing what she was doing exactly, it was almost time to go on stage so changing everyone's mind was too late.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Darling started to make her way to the front for Boy In Luv, it was her first time trying to hype the audience and she was nervous.

"Stupid speck." Darling scolded in her head as she started to jump.

"Are you ready?!" She yelled into her mic, making all the ARMY cheer loudly. She smiled and scoffed in embarrassment as she quickly started to get into position.

"Make some NOISE!" She yelled deeply making the ARMY scream louder then ever before, Darling speaking or yelling deeply and lowly was a rare moment for ARMY's so hearing her low voice be heard really caused the ARMY into a frenzy.

Everyone laughed as they started the choreography for "Boy In Luv" as Darling smiled in embarrassment.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The Wings Tour D+71
Indonesia
Jakarta, 2017.04.29

"Do you have a trainer of any sort?" The interviewer asked, Darling was taken back by the question, not expecting it.

"No, I fully respect those that do. I personally just don't have a trainer." Darling said.

"I personally enjoy Jimin's voice a lot, it honestly something you won't hear twice. Nothing compares to it."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The Wings Tour D+78
Philippines
Manila, 2017.05.06-07

"I honestly do believe we have a system, Sure we've only been doing this for a few months, but honestly we have gone through this so many times that we have this routine. It's such an adrenaline rush knowing that you look so cool in front of so many people, I think that sounds pretty selfish, but honestly it's such an amazing feeling."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"You're eating again?" Hoseok asked, Darling's head rested on Jin's thigh as her eyes were closed, trying to take a nap.

"Mine too." Jin ordered, hoping Jungkook would follow.

"Okay." Jungkook said as Hoseok and Jin "Ooo'd" in shock.

"He's a good one." Jin said as Hoseok agreed and Darling shifted, both men silencing as Darling continued to nap.

"Jungkook I trust you and I'll follow you." Jin said. Jungkook returned with the two plastic bowls and handed one to Jin.

"Are there mushrooms in this ramen (ramyeon)?" Jin asked in confusion. He started to mix the ramen together as Jungkook smiled.

"It's a chocolate ball!" Jin announced in pain as everyone laughed. Darling got angry and got up from Her spot and left the room in anger.

"Sorry Darling!" Jin apologized

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

2017.05.13
The Wings Tour, D+85
Hong Kong

The stylists quickly used their blow dryers to dry everyone's hair from sweat. Everyone changed into their own personal outfits for their solos as Darling's group of stylists curled her hair into waves as they re-made her makeup. Her right leg started to bounce in anticipation and anxiety as she waited for her cue to go on stage.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Chai Darling? Well I guess she's someone who wants everyone to be happy, wants the whole world to be happy. She likes nature and comic books and enjoys beating her friend Jungkook in Overwatch-" she laughs "-she enjoys being with her friends laughing and enjoying every moment she is still breathing." Darling stops talking as she looks away from the camera.

"Justice? Justice is..." she pauses "Justice just wants what is best for the rest of her members and crew and team. She keeps her problems to herself and tries to figure them out alone because she knows very well that those are her problems and only hers, she wants everyone to be stress free, and if that means having to be stressed herself, well then I guess that is just something she will sacrifice."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Namjoon is injured."

"What?" Confusion was present on Darling's face as she looked to one of her other stylists. Eui was trying to recreate Darling's wavy hair as everyone else ran around the room getting the next outfit change ready.

"He's still going on."

"Well I guess I can't do much about it, can I?" Darling said sadly, her left elbow rested on the chair arm chair as her cheek was placed on her fist in sadness.

"He seems ok, and is walking just fine." They told. Darling's tougne pushed onto her right cheek in annoyance.

"Fine. Whatever." Darling sighed in sadness.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

ARMY cheered "Kim Namjoon" which brought everyone a smile onto their faces, especially Darling's. She just wanted everyone to be happy, and knowing that Namjoon wasn't happy about an unexpected injury, but still decided to perform made Darling smile.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"I was not ready to find out we were going to Billboard. I was shocked."

"Billboard is so well known in honestly the whole world. And knowing that we were gonna be there is truly amazing. I remember Tae telling me and at first I didn't believe him, but I saw our outfits and I was stunned. I couldn't believe it-"

"-We really did make it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 14.9K 86
Yoongi is a dangerous gang leader, consists of 7 people, Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jackson, Mark, Yoongeom. Jimin is an innocent pink haired b...
51.8K 1.1K 64
Saakshi is the 8th member of BTS and she's Indian! She imagined to be someone else but ended up being an awesome K-Pop idol! Follow along her journey...
24.5K 725 60
Ae-Cha A girl of a small background and big exception is the 8th and final official member of BTS, one of many famous Kpop bands in South Korea. Watc...
29K 2K 120
This is year 2017 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...