The Tangled Assistant

By thefortforced30

They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~... More

prologue.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 8

536 33 3
By thefortforced30

Anais

Talk about a good night I definitely had one with this handsome hulk sleeping besides me.

Looking at the time I groaned knowing I was going to get a scolding from my mother for missing sunday service.

He looked handsome sleeping like that as his hair fell against his forehead and lashes long making me jealous.

Too bad I was going to wake him up.

"wake up" I said hitting him with a pillow making him groan and turn away from me.

"I said wake up Mister!" I said this time louder hitting him with a pillow again  and this time he really woke up with a brown upon his face while looking at me.

"Good morning" I said looking at him grinning making sure not to be so close to him.

"Mmhhmm" he said rolling his eyes as he slid out of the bed.

His naked figure waltz around my room as if he owned it as he took a trip to the bathroom.

Look at my life now.
How did it come to a point of me sleeping with my boss.

Shaking my head I made a mental not to confront him about it but before that I needed to brush my teeth and take a shower I really didnt care if he was in there or not so I just opened the door to his smirking face and entered inside.

This was bad.
This was really bad because first he was my boss.

Second he had a damn girlfriend.
Fuck my life I needed to end it.

Grabbing a tank top and shorts I slipped then on and went to look at the caller's ID on my buzzing phone.

"Wow Mr Hollens I thought your forgot about me" I said a smile coming across my face.

Many things were running in my head as he talked on the phone.

"Why would I such a thing miss Mayors?" He asked on the phone I could sense a smile on his face.

"Well maybe because it has been two days and you haven't called back" I said with a duh tone just to make him feel bad and a satified feeling to feel me.

"Well I wanted to give you time and now I can't help it anymore "

"Good so what did you want to talk about?" I asked concerned to why he was calling at such an hour.

...

After our little talk with Fred I send Lucas home after I made him breakfast.

Later on my mother came back along with Cyril who I missed badly after him having a sleep over to my parents house.

Her face looked like it was filled with worry and a little bit of fear.

She didnt even pinch me when she saw me neither did her sad face change.

"He has been having fever lately" my mom told me as she looked worried.

He facial expression was a hundred percent concerned with worry filled in her eyes.

My heart started to beat and a pound of fear fell upon my heart.

"Since yesterday I'm worried but he seems energetic if it continues take him to the hospital because he doesn't have signs of flu" she said then left after making me worried.

Looking at my paling baby I sighed then lifted him up and his body was burning.

"How are you feeling baby?" I asked looking at him waiting for an answer that could make my heart at ease.

Well I didnt get it but what I got were tears from him who raised his hands for me to carry him.

His fussing went on with him crying louder and louder and me trying to calm him but nothing and absolutely nothing helped.

I tried giving him oranges as he loved oranges and tangerines but he refused.

I tried giving him paracetamol for his fever but nothing was entering that mouth.

I was annoyed.

He didnt have fever anymore
He didnt want to talk to me.
I just didnt know what to do.

I really felt like crying and that was exactly what I did.

I let the tears flow as I was angry at myself for not knowing what to do and my pride that didn't let me call my mother for help.

For a moment he stopped crying become silent while looking at me.

Then as if he heard an alarm since that was what he hated or just a go sign he cried even louder and my frustration was building up to the point of me wanting to pull out my hair

Two hours passed with him crying and me not knowing what to do and as time went he calmed down slowly by slowly and fell asleep.

Happiness washed over me with a sigh of contentment
I sent a small prayer for thanks because he gave me hell  pulled me back and now he was asleep.

Carefully lifting him up where he slept on me I slowly stood up and walked to his room with him on my shoulder sleeping soundlessly.

My alarm rang with no remorse no pity and no mercy at all.

What was wrong with the thing!

I had slept at two in the morning while trying to calm down Cyril and at five I was up which meant that I only got three hours of sleep at night.

Rolling out of the bed I threw away the covers of the bed and zombie walked to the bathroom to do the usual morning routine and with the minutes I passed in that bathroom it made me look more human than how I woke up looking.

Going to check in cryil's room if he was okay
I found him sound asleep in his bed his skin looking more like him this time and I went to touch his forehead and neck and he seemed fine.

No fever and he was breathing nicely.

He still had almost two more hours for me to wake him up and with me being a person who showers for a whole twenty minutes and takes even longer to choose clothes I kept on a lesso with a tank top and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

When I was done making the scrambled eggs and toast with milk I finally made my way to my baby's room to wake him up.

As usual it didnt take long for him to wake up but the tantrum he threw was worth a show.

When I was done giving him a shower dressing him up and combing his hair even though he was going to spoil it in a matter of minutes anyways we made our way down to the kitchen with the almost cold breakfast and I made him sit with a cup of milk as I kept for him the eggs in the toast which was at a good temperature for him.

Not too hot not too cold.

At seven fifty I was done dropping him at school and I was sited in the office waiting for the man who spent the Saturday night with me.

What we did was completely unprofessional and I was trying to keep a good distance away from him.

At eight sharp I stood up and went to open the door giving him the files and asking if he had anything for me to do since nothing was sent on my laptop or computer.

Slightly knocking on the door to just make him notice that I was entering I opened the door and found him head buried in the computer.

Rolling my eyes at this workaholic man I made a clearing throat sound and that made him snap from whatever he was doing.

"Good morning Mr Regonzili" I said surprised at how I could form a proper sentence after being struck by those eyes that looked like a cloudy sky.

"Good morning Anaïs" he said giving me a panty dropping smile.

I knew what he was trying to do.

He was trying to seduce me.
Seduce me into morning sex.

Who did that anyways.

Raising a brow at him he shrugged his shoulders and stood up taking slow strokes towards me.

Oh well I was wrong actually towards the table.
His back leaning in the table.

My work facial expression was on which meant a blank look but it looked like I was not going to keep that up for long.

My heart was pounding in my chest as if it was in a marathon and I hated it.

Literally no man or even boy had made me feel like this.
Whatever spell he had casted on me was seriously working.

"You have been quiet for long enough miss Mayors" he said tilting his head on the side revealing a hickey.

Specifically the hickey I gave him because I couldn't be quiet enough.

"I was coming to check if everything was wrong and give you this" and that was the moment I realised I was holding a cup of coffee.

"Mmmhhhhmmm" he came closer taking the mug and deposited it on the table.

"Anything else?" He asked as he was getting entertained with my flushed face thank the heaves for my dark skin.

"No nothing" I said with a smirk looking at the hickey and made a dangerous move with my eyes slowly trailing them down and stopping at where his ember laid then back to his eyes.

"Anything you need I will be in the office just behind you" I said and turned behind using the inner door to get to my office.

Turning the door knob it was closed.
I tried again and again as I didn't remember me locking it.

Devil ass.

Turning behind I faced the amused face man with a blank and arrogant stare of mine.

"What games are you trying to play in the morning Lucas?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

I wasnt really in the mood for whatever he had twisted in his thick skull.

"Nothing." He said shrugging his shoulders.

The smirk still playing on his lips.

Then he took slow steps towards me as if he was a lion examining it's prey slowly calculating how it was was going to devour it and from which side to start from.

"Well since you think I'm planning something how about we do something? " he asked looking at me eyes fixed on my lips.

"Well the something we should do is you opening that door and me leaving your office" I said taking a step away from him.

"And then?" He asked as he pulled me closer to him head on the sensitive part of my neck.

It was in the morning for goodness sake.

Why was he being this tempting in the morning mostly on a Monday morning.

"It... It... Is in the morning  we sho... mmm... Lucas" my sentence got cut half way when I felt his palm connect with my ass.

Did he just spank me!

"What were you saying again?" He asked giving me innocent eyes as if he didnt know what he just did to me.

As if he didnt know that he inserted a kind of pleasure in me that only him knew how to activate.

"Don't fucking stop" I almost growled looking at him with my hungry eyes as I pulled him for a kiss.

His hands slowly made a way down all the way to the insides of my skirt and leaving a burning mark wherever his fingers trailed.

I was breathless I could feel my core heating up just by the feeling of his fingers on my thighs.

His mouth left mine going lower to the exposed part of my breasts as he nibbled and sucked.

His fingers were doing a magical job to the point to where I could feel my juices trailing down my thighs and he wasnt even inside me yet.

He kept cupping and caressing my core and my underwear being the barrier I was ready to tear it open just for him to insert anything just anything inside me.

My breath was starting to label.
It was being counted as I felt like I was going to come in seconds.

Feeling of pleasure made my legs weak as I felt my hormones flying in all places and I was as horny as a wolf in a full moon.

I was a moaning mess.

His lips came to meet mine and at the same time he inserted those fingers where they would have been for a long time I said a number of in cohesive words and there my body gave up if it wasn't for him holding me up from this wall I swore I would have collapsed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 24.4K 22
"Please let go of me" "Never, I will never let go of you. You belong with me. Forever" ...
4.6K 259 37
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓪 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓪" °°° 𝙇𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖, your average normal adult trying to make bo...
10.9K 779 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
394 39 13
"Why are you here Mateo" I shouted at him. How dare he show up and think he can control every part of my life. "I missed you, Love" He smirked. Love...