Hyperdimension Neptunia X Mal...

De shingin24

A year has passed since you left Gamindustri. During that 1 year, mankind has made a step forward towards the... Mais

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Another Beginning...
Chapter 2: A Long Time
Chapter 3: Enemies
Chapter 4: Nostalgia
Chapter 5: Surprises
Chapter 6: Help...
Chapter 7: Berserk
Chapter 8: Vacation
(Lemon) Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 10: One After Another...
Chapter 11: Curse
Chapter 12: Fear
Chapter 13: Cold Leaf
Chapter 14: Settling The Score
Chapter 16: Date (Vert)
Chapter 17: Date (Nepgear)
Chapter 18: The Darkest Light
Chapter 19: Cutting Through The Future (Part 1)
Final Chapter: Cutting Through The Future (Part 2)

Chapter 15: Competition

2.4K 48 56
De shingin24

Nepgear's P.O.V (School)

3 weeks has passed since we finally defeated Mebius. Following his defeat, we've been practicing for the upcoming Sports Day or have fun with Y/N.

But today was the very day we've been practicing for. As we reached the entrance of our school, we saw a lot of students with what seems to be their parents. Easily said, it was very lively. We walked deeper into the school and out of the blue, F/N-senpai appeared out of nowhere greeting us. Well, to be more exact, Y/N.

F/N: Yo, Y/N!

Y/N: Let me guess, I have to help out with something?

F/N: Bingo! So will you?

Y/N: Just tell me where is it and I'll be there ASAP.

F/N: Okay. It's at the MC station. See you there.

Y/N: Sure.

F/N-senpai really seemed to be in a hurry. He was jogging his way to the field where I believe the MC station is stationed.

Uni: Why didn't you go? I don't think you have anything to do now.

Y/N turned around facing Uni to answer her question.

Y/N: Yeah, but my schedule is tight today so I wanted to wish you all good luck before I become flooded with things requested by the teachers.

Vert: How sweet of you to do that.

Y/N: Ehehe, well, have fun in the games!

Y/N jogged towards the field to help out with F/N-senpai. I feel kinda bad keeping the deal we made 3 weeks ago a secret from Y/N.

(Female's Changing Room)

There wasn't a lot of people here in the changing room. It was just me, Uni and a few other girls. While I was changing, I had a question to ask to Uni. I am aware of Uni's relationship with Y/N. So that's why...

Nepgear: Umm... Uni?

Uni: What is it?

Nepgear: Do you... like Y/N?

Uni: Eh? W-W-What's with this sudden question?!

Nepgear: Ah, sorry for bringing it up. It's just... If I win, I have to go on a date with Y/N. But I won't until I have your approval. I want to protect our friendship.

Uni: I-I don't really care if you want to go on a date with Y/N.

Nepgear: Really? You won't get mad?

Uni: I'm not a kid anymore. Besides, I want to see who's the better CPU Candidate through this event. So you better give it your all.

Nepgear: Uni...

Unable to control my happiness, I hugged Uni while we were still in our underwear.

Uni: Ah! I get it already, just stop hugging me already!

Nepgear: Ehehe~

Uni: Seriously...

(Field) 3rd P.O.V

Everyone was gathered at the field and lined up according to their respective years. F/N was at the MC station preparing to make his announcements. He takes a deep breath and...

F/N: GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

All: YEAH!!!

Almost everyone in the crowd enthusiastically replied to F/N. A slight tremor can be felt from that area during that one reply.

F/N: Ah, the energy of youth... So boys and girls! Are you pumped for this year's Sports Day?

All: YEAH!!!

F/N: Good. Because this year we will be having a special guest. He'll be accompanying me as the second MC. He's also a very well known student in this school. You guessed it! Please welcome our ace, Y/N L/N!

You made an appearance. It was nothing special. Just you walking to the seat and taking a sit. Still, the crowd cheered like mad.

All: WOAH!!! YEAH!!! AHH!!!

Noire: Isn't he popular?

Vert: It feels like he's the CPU for this school.

Y/N: Umm, hi guys. I'll be commenting alongside F/N so do your best.

All: ALRIGHT!!!

F/N: Hehe, so our first activity will be a marathon. This will only be for those who didn't participate in the other activities. Those who aren't participating in the marathon please go to one of the tents and rest up there.

Y/N: Those who are participating in the marathon, follow me to the main gate.

You got up from your seat and leaded the pack to the main gate where the marathon will begin.

Once you were there with the rest, you took a signal pistol from one of the teachers. Everyone readied themselves as soon as you aimed it at the sky. You begin the countdown...

Y/N: 3...

Their legs were stretched.

Y/N: 2...

Their ass were clenched.

Y/N: 1...

Someone might have pissed himself.

Y/N: <bang> GO!!!

Like a herd of bulls released to the wild, majority had already run at full speed. Surprisingly none of them fell or actually got injured despite being in a cramped group.

F/N: Alright! This is your MC; F/N, speaking from the school. Allow me to explain what's going on to both the participants and readers.

Y/N: What the fuck?

Neptune: Nepu?! He broke the fourth wall!

F/N: Without further ado, this marathon will be a 4km run. This race includes the girls and boys from every grade. The prize will be given according to gender and grade division. Every kilometre there will be a game where you have to do something in order to move on with the marathon. The map is like this;
0km: School
1km: 1st station
2km: 2nd station
3km: 3rd station
4km: School
Each station has their own game. Let's watch what each station has in store for them...

1st station

Noire was the first to reach the 1st station. She was extremely tired from her sprint.

Noire: (I hope I can regain some energy through this...) So what's the challenge here?

F/N: I'm glad you asked Noire-chan. In the first station we've got a lot of pudding. Just finish 5 pudding and you're back to the race.

Noire: Really? That sounds-

F/N: Simple, right? Wrong! Half of the pudding here tastes awful. You have to pick one and once you've decided there's no turning back.

Noire: So it's a game of luck huh? Then...

Noire looks at each pudding carefully. But all of the puddings look the same.

Noire: I can tell this one is good.

She picked the one in the middle of the array of pudding. Without any hesitation, she opened the lid, took a spoon from the attendee and started devouring the pudding as fast as she could. Luckily, it was one of the good ones. She finished it under a minute and goes to the next one. People had already arrived at the station and started copying Noire.

After the 4th pudding was finished by Noire, she reached for her final pudding but that pudding was also wanted by Neptune.

Noire: Hands off Neptune! This pudding is mine!

Neptune: That pudding clearly wants to be in my stomach. Look! It's reflecting my face on it.

Noire: My hands were on it first!

Neptune: Nu-uh!

Noire & Neptune: Grr..! Hmph!

Neptune: Fine! You can take it! This is why you're a loner.

Noire: Why you... Once I have Y/N, I'll make sure he'll never want to come near you again.

Y/N: Umm...

Neptune let's the pudding go and searchs for another pudding. The whole fight happened in front of you without them noticing. Some who watched even chuckled at their attitude.

Noire: That Neptune... Well, at least I have my pudding.

She opened the lid and quickly ate the pudding. Halfway, she tasted something bad. She almost wanted to throw up but holds it in. Worried, you went to her with a sweet energy drink at hand.

Noire: Urgh... This taste... It's awful...

Y/N: I can't really help but here have a drink.

Noire couldn't focus on you as she focused holding back the taste. You decided to help her drink the water. She opened her mouth slightly and you poured a little water into it. Noire felt a little relived but she still had another half to finish. Before she could finish it though...

Neptune: Haha, smell you later Noire!

Blanc: Sucks to be you.

Vert: We'll see you at the finish line.

The three of them moved on to the next station leaving Noire alone. Well, at least she has you.

Noire: How embarrassing...

Y/N: Sorry Noire but I need to go to the next station too.

Noire: Fine...

You gave the bottle to Noire and wished her luck. You equipped a pair of rollerblades and skated your way to the next station.

Station 2

Neptune: Hehe, looks like that date with Y/N is mine.

Neptune arrived at the second station. There was a few people here already, but Neptune planned on passing this quickly.

F/N: At the second station, participants must solve a jigsaw puzzle game. First of all you must draw a coloured ball. There are three colours all together. Red, yellow and green. If you drew the red colour than you'll have to solve a large size puzzle. Yellow is for the medium size while green is the smallest.

Neptune: Hehe~ My Nep Nep power saved me from Noire...

She puts her hands inside the cardboard box which houses the balls.

Neptune: Now it will save me from this annoying game-

When she took the ball out of the box, her expression went pale. The colour of the ball she drew was red.

Neptune: No way! I blame the author for sabotaging my Nep Nep power. One more time!

Boy: Sorry but you can only draw once.

Neptune: Curse you author!

The boy who was stationed there gave Neptune a 50-piece puzzle. Neptune is almost agonizing over it.

Vert: Good luck Neptune.

Blanc: Hope you have the time of your life here.

Neptune: Nepu...

Neptune began her agonizing puzzle game...

Station 3

F/N: Woah, Vert and Blanc is neck and neck. But will they be able to to pass the the final challenge?

Vert and Blanc was the first to reach the 3rd station. The both of them were panting like crazy. Even through the fatigue, they still took on the next challenge.

F/N: For this final challenge, the participants must build a plastic model kit. The person in charge of the 3rd station will give you the tools and kit. All you have to do is build it as fast as you can. Oh, you can also bring it back so make it look as nice as possible.

The person in charge gave Vert and Blanc the kit and tools.

Vert felt a little bit confident as she has built something like this before. But for Blanc, it was her first time. She struggled to figure out how to do it. You saw this and decided to help her.

Y/N: Don't worry Blanc. Just follow the manual and you'll get it. I'll teach you on how to use the tools.

Blanc: T-Thank you...

You teached her slowly so she could understand. She was getting the hand of it but thanks to experience, Vert was able to finish first.

Vert: Looks like I'll be the winner. Hope you can entertain me Y/N.

Y/N: Huh?

With that, she took her model kit and made her final sprint.

Blanc: Damn it...

School

F/N: Ah, it appears our winner will be...

Vert: <pant> <pant>

Vert was just inches away from the finish line. With her final sprint, she acquired first place.

F/N: Vert!

The people on standby was cheering for Vert. Some even congratulated her. Nepgear and Uni headed to Vert to help her since she is very tired after that long race.

They head to the tent and people started swarming into the school. Vert was given a mineral bottle and a few snacks from Nepgear and Uni. Not long after that, Noire, Neptune, and Blanc had arrived and were headed for the tent. Vert smirked at the sight of those three. The three of them looked pissed at the results. You joined them as soon you were given a break from your work.

Y/N: Good work girls. And congrats Vert.

Vert just smiled at you while the others were pouting at Vert. You didn't notice or had a clue what was going on. So your expression can only be a big smile.

Y/N: So the next match will be against Nepgear, Uni and some other girls.

Uni: Right. I don't plan on losing too.

Nepgear: I'll give it my all.

Neptune: Yeah, Nep Jr.! That's the spirit!

Noire: I'll be expecting a good fight from you Uni.

Uni & Nepgear: Leave it to me, Onee-chan.

You smiled at the scene of a friendship being strengthen. Or at least that's what you thought. Your break ended and you were once again needed in other affairs.

Blanc was taking a walk around the school compound after a sufficient amount of rest. As if coincidence, she bumped into Yuu. Yuu immediately apologized along with Blanc. He saw Blanc's face and immediately recognises her.

Yuu: Oh, you're the girl who's associated with Y/N.

Blanc: And you're Mio's brother. What are you doing here?

Yuu: Nothing really. Some of us from the police force were assigned to protect the people here from any threat. Ever since the monsters appeared, we have to stay on high alert.

Blanc: A valid point.

Yuu: But knowing you all are here really reassures me. I know this is sudden but will you accompany this old man around school? I could really use a tour guide.

Blanc: I don't really have anything better to do so why not.

Blanc leaded the way while Yuu followed her. They did talk about a few things but there was one that piqued Blanc's interest.

Yuu: I heard a boy named Seth Kaiser goes to this school?

Blanc: Uh-huh. That bitc- I mean boy... Really deserved that death sentence.

Yuu: His crimes were unforgivable. But somehow his influence still lingers.

Blanc: What do you mean?

Yuu: Two days ago, there had been a murder case. It involved Seth's father.

Blanc: What?!

Yuu: It appears the murderer was another one of his goons. You all should be careful too.

Blanc: Okay... Thanks for sharing that info with me.

The two of them continued talking until it was time for Nepgear and Uni's race. Blanc returned to the tent where the rest of the girls are. She decided to share the info after today's events ended.

F/N: This race will be an 800m course. It's a simple two lap race and each lap is 400m long. For the first match we got; Nepgear, Uni, Izayoi, and Mitsui. Alright Y/N, I'll pass it on to you.

Y/N: Okay girls, get into position.

The girls were on the starting line. Nepgear was only focused on giving it her all while Uni was going to beat Uni. You took a signal pistol and aimed it at the sky.

Y/N: Ready...

Nepgear: (Even if it's Uni, I still won't lose!)

Y/N: Set...

Uni: (I need to beat Nepgear, both for Y/N and onee-chan.)

Y/N: Go! <Bang>

Nepgear and Uni got a perfect start and began running at their lowest pace possible trying to conserve their energy for the final sprint.

F/N: And look at them go! Nepgear and Uni although they're running at a slow pace they really are fast. But they're not giving the first place to anyone. Oh, but what's this..?

Nepgear is starting to slow down once they begin the 2nd lap. Uni took this chance to make a huge gap between them. Nepgear couldn't catch up, most likely because of fatigue already getting to her.

Nepgear: (This is bad...)

Rom: Nepgear-chan! You can do it!

Ram: Come on! I know you still have the strength!

Neptune: Don't give up now, Nep Jr!

Nepgear: <pant> Everyone...

Nepgear, with a little boost of confidence from Rom, Ram and Neptune, finally could pass Uni. Nepgear gave it everything she had making the gap larger.

Uni: (No way...)

Noire: I won't allow you to give up here, Uni!

Y/N: Come on Uni, just a bit more!

Luna: Uni-chan! Don't give up!

Uni: It would be <pant> uncool of me if <pant> I lose now..!

Uni too sprinted her final sprint almost catching up to Nepgear. They were so close to each other it's almost impossible to determine the winner.

F/N: AH!!! Who's going to win? Uni? Or Nepgear? They're so close to each other!

They were at least 50m away from the finish line. They put their everything into this...

Nepgear: (This will...)

Uni: (Be my...)

They both passed through the finish line together.

Nepgear & Uni: Win!

Uni and Nepgear stopped and placed their hands on their knees while breathing in as much air as possible. It wasn't long until both Mitsui who got 3rd and Izayoi who got 4th finished the race and congratulated both Nepgear and Uni. They didn't know who won so they congratulated both. F/N was looking through the video recorded to clarify who got 1st and 2nd.

F/N: Hmm? Alright everyone, it seems like the winner is decided.

F/N intentionally placed the suspense. Nepgear and Uni listened attentively to F/N.

F/N: Drum roll please.

The PA group inserted the drum roll and thus F/N announces the winner.

<Insert drum roll here>

F/N: Nepgear is the winner!

F/N replayed the final sprint to everyone via ARC and slowed the video so everyone could see who won. Nepgear's toes won by an inch and everyone cheered for Nepgear making her jump for joy while Uni pouted. She was obviously disappointed as she doesn't want to meet her gaze. You also went to Nepgear to congratulate her.

Y/N: Congrats Nepgear. You did well too Uni.

You gave the both of them a pat on the head. Nepgear enjoyed it while Uni just pouts harder.

Nepgear: Thanks Y/N.

Nepgear silenced for a moment. She just realised what does it mean to win this race against Uni. Nepgear blushes as she met your gaze. You wondered what was wrong until Uni sounded.

Uni: Hmph! Consider yourself lucky today Nepgear. But the next time we do something like this it will be my win!

Uni just walked away and towards the rest of the girls. Neptune was bragging at Noire at how much better her sister is compared to hers. You continue smiling at Nepgear while she blushed harder unable to hide it.

Nepgear: Umm... This means...

Nepgear started thinking about the possible events that might happen during your date. This got your attention and questioned her. She quickly snapped out of it and continued hiding the truth.

Sports Day kept on going until it was almost twilight. There were a lot of interesting events that happened. Everyone went back with satisfied faces. Well, excluding Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Uni...

THE END: Chapter 15: Competition

After a whole day of sweat, the group returned back home. The excitement can't be contained by Vert and Nepgear. What will happen on these two promised date?

Hi guys! I got nothing interesting to say so... Yeah... But I do want to question what mobile games do you play? If it's a game that has a clan or guild maybe we can form one together? As long if it's a game I have in my library. Currently, I only have Azur Lane, ShinNaZuki and PUBG Mobile.

What do you guys think? Once again this is Shin signing out, bye!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

54.2K 1.2K 67
(the story is going through editing and proof-reading) Introducing the a new take on the original Fanfiction story Welcome one and all (Or W...
15.9K 174 32
(Sailor Moon Male Reader x Hyperdimension Neptunia) Our Hero (Y/N) once called Sailor Knight had lost his powers after the final battle of queen bery...
42.6K 576 15
Y/N is a simple human, he have nothing special at all, he isn't a teen who got into the neptunia world, he never have been in a fight in his whole li...
61.8K 863 27
You just a ordinary teen who goes to school to chat and play with your friends until a portal appears at the school field and suck you into a world c...