Stop following me. (second sp...

By KrystalEndermalie

third story for this, what if humans got (y/n)? how will both sides react? More

Chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five .
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight.
chapter thirty nine.
chapter forty
chapter Forty one
chapter forty two
Chapter forty three.
End one
end two
end three
End four
End five
End six

chapter twenty two

173 3 10
By KrystalEndermalie

Two years later....

A young woman sat at the register in a bookstore, she surveyed the shop after she spent her time straightening it up.
It was perfect.
She took a sip of her coffee, the chocolate she dropped in gave the beverage a balance of flavor.
It was peaceful and she was a good worker, though some customers shivered at the sight of her.
She was tall with a hollow look to her eyes, like she had been through a war.
Her alabaster skin Was mostly hidden by her hoodies and leggings, a scar was present on her lips.
And she rattled like chains when she walked, however she was quiet and gentle.
The only time she gave anyone reason to fear her was when she stopped the harassment of a female customer by a grabby individual, the man tried to grab the woman too before she gave him a punch to the face.
Sure she had to do an interview with her boss about that but it was to protect a customer.

Life in the bookshop was great otherwise, she could read on slow days and there was coffee she could buy in the café next door.
The only thin is that nobody knew where she lived, where she went, or why she chose a boring life.
Some people who watched her hypothesized that she was in witness protection, others said she was a superhuman in disguise, some spoke of that she may be an alien.
Yet nobody had the guts to ask.
Nor could they, she seemed to have complete control over them if they tried to pry.
They would talk about something else if they tried to asked about her life.
She was strong and people had seen her lift bookshelves to clean under them.

-

Two years since she ran.
Luxembourg still felt the pain, he replayed the day over and over in his head to find a reason for her to run.
He could not find a reason.
He still worked hard but he started to drink, He did not go to many meetings or associate with any attractive women his boss tried to get him to meet.
He still was in love with (y/n).
Luxembourg had not forgotten her.
Pelutze stayed with his master to ease his pain.

Belgium went to visit her little brother, she hoped to make him feel better.
She walked in after being let in and offered her brother a treat, the same one (y/n) made him before she disappeared.
Luxembourg turned the offering down.
"Did I do something wrong? Why would she leave?", The light brunet male asked.
"I don't know, but maybe you should move on from her.", Belgium said, "you're suffering like this."
"She returned my feelings. The letter says so.", Luxembourg said and held up the letter, "she would not write what she does not mean."

The blonde woman looked down and thought, "were you with another woman when she ran?"
"No! I was talking to poland!", Luxembourg replied in frustration.
"Had she ever met Poland?", Belgium asked.
The male's face dropped, "No, And he was wearing a dress."
It took him two years to figure it out, she never met Poland and the male wore dresses.
He did not think to see it from (y/n)'s perspective before, she must have felt betrayed by him. The one she loved.
Poland was hugging his arm like a girl would.
"I have to find her and tell her.", Luxembourg said.
"You're not the only one looking for her, remember?", Belgium asked.
"I know", the Luxembourgish male sighed, "but I want to tell her how I feel for her still."

-

Gilen, Lutz's older brother.
An albino Prussian with various scars on his body.
Long silver hair and red eyes.
He was a quiet man and liked to shy away from people.
He had recently taken a liking to a bookstore, there was a café next door and it was peaceful.
One employee had caught his attention, a female with a slash on her lips.
Her hollow eyes looked haunted by horrible memories.
He saw when she took out that pervert who was messing with the female customers.

Gilen was too shy to go up and talk to her, but he knew she noticed him.
he could feel her empty gaze watching him and the rest of the store, he did not buy any books. Just hung around.
He liked the shop's quiet atmosphere and how nice the elderly owners were.
The only off thing was the single employee, she did not fit. And that scared Gilen.
The Prussian albino watched as the female took a sip from her coffee and read a book, she never took off her hoodie hood so he never saw her hair color or eye color well.
Her pale skin was the only thing he saw.

The Prussian man swallowed and carried the book he wanted to the register.
"I vant to purchase zhis one.", He said softly, "please?"
The female sat up and scanned the book before delicately wrapping it in the bag, "enjoy your literary adventure."
Her voice seemed kind but had a tone to it that made her seem hurt, same as he.
Gilen thanked the female and walked to the café next door, his heart was pounding.
Her eyes were violet-red and empty of life, like she was a zombie.
He saw a strand of silver hair peering from under her hoodie, she was an albino too.
Her accent told him she was from northern Europe, probably the Scandinavian area.
What was a Scandinavian doing in that bookstore?
Her job. That's what.

The Prussian sat down and unwrapped the book the female wrapped up so lovingly, he began to read after getting a coffee.
It was a few minutes before he felt a thud beside him And a muscular arm around his neck, "Bruder, jou got a new book!"
"Ja Lutz.", Gilen replied to his younger brother.
"Any good?", The German asked and ordered a drink.
"I just started reading.", the Prussian answered and heard his brother laugh.
A small meow could be heard from Lutz's jacket pocket.
"Did jou steal another cat from an animal shelter?", Gilen asked.
"Ja.", Lutz grinned and pulled out a little kitten, "she's too cute, und she looks like jou."
"Ve don't need anymore cats.", the albino man sighed, "Are jou doing jour job or screwing around again?"

The blonde German yawned, "zhere has not been any sightings of her for over two years. She's either good at hiding or was killed."
The Prussian went back to reading and felt the kitten pawing his hand.
The German male drank his coffee, he put the kitten back into his jacket, "See jou."
"Ja", Gilen said back and waved to his brother.
He saw the German pass by the employee from the bookstore, Lutz did not make any notice of the female.
The girl walked to the counter and asked for her coffee, the female had a stack of books in her arms and sat down.
She looked calm as she read the books, the light reflected off of her skin like a shimmer.
Like she was wearing pearl powder makeup on her skin.

The Prussian got up from his seat and walked over to the female.
"C-can I s-sit vith jou?", The Prussian stuttered.
The female looked up at him, the light was able to shine under her hoodie.
Her face was cute, like a small animal.
The pale skin had scars like a large one on her cheek and one on her lips, the skin shimmered still.
"Sure.", Her dull and almost lifeless voice answered.
Gilen sat on the seat facing her. She seemed calm.
He fiddled with his hoodie for a bit, "so what books are you reading?"
The albino female looked up then back at her books, "History and art from other countries."
"That sounds interesting.", The Prussian replied softly.

The female only made a small humming noise.
Gilen drank a bit of his coffee, he noticed the sound of a chain as the female moved.
As if she was once been trapped and still had the chains but not the key to unlock them.
The female sipped her coffee.
Both sat in silence as the café filled up with more customers.
All talking softly and getting something to eat.
The Prussian looked down at his book, he would talk to the female more but what would he say?
He can't be rude, she could get hurt, he could make her feel bad.
He was fretting over the conversation when the female tapped him after she got up, "thanks for the company."
She left without any other words.

-

Luciano and his men had a meeting in a small city, Gilen and Lutz were walking around the historical city as he and Flavio were finding the right venue.
Who knows where the hell Kuro went though.
The Italian man knew that he was in a highly populated area That had no knowledge of him, so he should be safe to walk around.
But the lack of knowledge also annoyed him as he wanted respect from the people of the city.
Lutz came back from walking around and told him about what he saw.
Mostly uninteresting, save some gossip he heard of a bookstore employee who does not like to show her face.

The moody Italian waved his henchman off and the German wandered off to find a place to nap.
Kuro came back with some art supplies he probably bought from a shop, probably to draw more hentai manga.
Flavio was absolutely gushing over how pretty the area was and how much fun it would be to design fashion based on the area.
Gilen had come back finally, the Prussian held a book in his arms like it was a precious baby.
"Where-a the hell were you?", The Italian snapped at the skittish albino.
"Bookstore sir.", Gilen said with a shake.

The auburn haired Italian muttered curses, "get-a the hell out."
the Prussian ran to his room as the mafia boss threw a knife after him.
The Italian man sat back down at the desk he aquire for this building he bought, this would be another base for them. A mafia spot.
A wicked chuckle erupted from his throat.
"You think you won Nordic bastards, but I will win soon enough.", he chuckled to himself, "this city will be the start to my conquest. Just like Nonno."
"You-a really need to-a stop talking to yourself.", Luciano's fabulous blond brother said as he carried a bottle of wine in with a pair of glasses, "you'll look-a like you-a lost it."
"Shut up!", Luciano snapped at his older brother.
Flavio only giggled, "You-a still love your fratello."
"I'm severely-a  regretting it.", The mafia boss grumbled.
The Fabulous blond gave him a glass of wine, "relax Luci, You-a really are-a tense."
The magenta eyed Italian took the glass and tasted the wine.

"Nothing could go wrong now.", Luciano chuckled, "everything is set. If something or someone does happen to try to stop us. We'll they will be in our trap."
"Very-a clever Luci. But what-a if we can't stop someone from ruining this?", Flavio asked.
"Let-a them try", the cocky Italian laughed, "We can-a handle anything that-a is thrown at us."
"Don't forget what-a happened to Nonno.", The blond Italian warned, "he fell."
"He became-a weak.", Luciano snapped back, "But I am-a strong!"
Flavio sighed, "whatever you-a say fratello."
The Italian spoke before feeling that they were not alone, a shadow of a hooded figure walked away from the window that they sat beside.
"GILEN!", Luciano yelled at the figure, "Get the-a hell back here bastardo!"

Lutz poked his head into the office door, "Gilen is with me."
The said Prussian looked in as a little bird sat on his head.
Luciano froze, "if-a he was-a with you, who-a the hell was-a at the-a window?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 28 9
Angst, limes, lemons with anyone from Hetalia (as long as it's legal). 2p and Nyos as well. "But why?" one might ponder. Hetalia is coming back in 20...
15.3K 2.4K 200
Sօօօ....ɦɛʀɛ's ɮօօҡ ғoυr oғ Hɛtaʟɨa Cʀaċҡ Jυѕт lιĸe yօʊ asҡɛɖ... I sաɛaʀ sօʍɛɖaʏ I աɨʟʟ ʀʊռ օʊt օʄ Hɛtaʟɨa Cʀaċҡ aռɖ....tɦɛ աօʀst tɦɨռɢ աɨʟʟ ɦaքքɛռ...
129K 3.9K 33
School is boring you, you're tired of everything, all you really want is a nap, but (sadly) fate wants something else. How are you going to manage?
12.5K 384 39
[Rewrite done! Please read the original AND the rewritten story!] ~*~ You're definetly not social. You planned on staying at home, watching anime an...