The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Twenty-Seven.

19.6K 523 303
By Foreverattached

A/N:WARNING! This chapter has minimum smut so if you don't like it then just skip that part of the chapter :)

"So what happened with Aria?" Calum asks coming back in to the bedroom. We had come back from the beach about an hour ago and my lips were still tingling from our kiss.

"Oh god that." I sit up slightly as Calum hops on the bed sitting across from me. "What I tell you doesn't leave the room okay?"

"Okay." Calum agrees.

"Well Aria likes Michael." I tell him.

"As in like like?" Calum asks looking surprised.

"As in like like."

"Wow." Calum lightly chuckles.

"And long story short Claudia told her that Michael only slept with her because she's a half decent looking female." I explain.

"Does Claudia really think that Michael is that shallow?" Calum asks looking a little annoyed.

"Claudia thinks that all guys are like that." I shrug.

"Well contrary to what you girls all think we do actually havd standards."

"Really? Cause I've seen some of the girls you've slept with." I tease shooting him a small smile.

"Some of my choices may of been questionable." Calum admits making me grin.

"May of?"

"Yes may of but I think I've picked well with you." Calum smirks.

"Hmm most definitely." I nod in agreement.

"Total upgrade." Calum says moving to his side of the bed and hoping under the covers.

"Total." I grin at Calum before letting out a small groan. "You seriously left the light on."

"Especially for you." Calum smirks at me before closing his eyes.

"You suck." I tell him before getting up and switching the light off.

"We've been through this Genie and I think we established the fact that you're the one who sucks." Calum says as I get in to bed.

"You can't establish something that you don't know Cal."

"How are we going to establish that then?" Calum asks.

"I'm sure you'll think of something." I tell him letting out a small yawn.

"Hmm maybe a blow job could establish this sucking ordeal." I know that Calum has that stupid smirk on his face without even having to look at him.

"Go to sleep you goof." I tell him before closing my eyes. It's silent for a couple of minutes but it's broken by Calum letting a big sigh.

"Problem Cal?" I ask.

"I can't sleep." Calum huffs.

"You haven't even tried." I lightly laugh turning over to face him. Calum grunts in reply before tangling his legs with mine and wrapping one of his arms around my waist before burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"I miss your bed." Calum mutters his hot breath tickling my neck.

"I'm sure it misses you too."

"So details of our sex life coming soon huh?" I had seriously hoped that he would of just forgotten about that but unfortunately he hadn't. Damn you Claudia.

"Claudia was just being an idiot." I tell him.

"Sure she was." Calum chuckles. "Don't worry I won't care if you tell the girls all about us."

"Who said anything was going to happen?"

"No one but I think we both know it will." Calum says sounding pretty sure of himself.

"You sound pretty confident Hood."

"I am Scott, I am." Calum replies. I choose not to say anything back and focus on trying to fall asleep.

"I'm getting sleepy." Calum tells me a couple of minutes later.

"So go to sleep." I tell him. I was sure I was gonna fall asleep fall sleep any minute now, It had to be just after one in the morning so I was starting to really feel exhausted.

"Night Genie." Calum mumbles.

"Night Cal."

°●

"Genieeeee." Calum sings waking me up.

"No." I mumble pulling the blanket over my head.

"You're finally awake."

"No I'm not." I groan. I feel the blanket get pulled down and open my eyes to be greeted by a very happy looking Calum.

"Hi." Calum grins making me smile.

"Hi."

"Time to get up." Calum says and I shake my head.

"Lets just stay in bed for forever." I say cuddling up to him.

"That sounds like a dream come true but we kind of have to get up."

"Ugh okay." I let out an over-dramatic sigh before sitting up and stretching.

"Michael has been up for the last hour and has been so loud, I'm amazed he didn't wake you up." Calum tells me standing up from the bed and stretching.

"Didn't hear a thing." I smile before pulling the covers back and getting up.

"Lucky you."

I leave the bedroom and go to the bathroom so I can go toilet and brush my teeth. Once I'm finished I go off to the living room to find Michael,Claudia and Luke watching something that looked strange on tv.

"Morning." I say happily.

"Hey girl." Claudia grins.

"Morning Genie." Luke smiles at me before looking back at the tv.

"Morning!" Michael chirps before standing up and rushing to the kitchen.

"He's in a good mood." I say getting nods of agreement from Luke and Claudia. "I'm gonna go see if Ari is awake." I tell them turning to leave the living room and going to Aria's room.

I knock on her door before going in. Aria smiles at me when she sees me.

"Morning." Aria says seemingly very happy.

"Morning." I return her smile. "You're okay right?" I ask.

"Oh Genie, I'm fine really." Aria waves me off.

"Are you sure?" I ask not really buying it.

"Positive." Aria nods. "I don't know about you but I'm starving."

"Hmm maybe a little." I smile at her before we both leave her room and go to the kitchen in search for food.

Michael is still in the kitchen making me feel a little awkward considering what I know.

"Morning Ari you feeling better?" Michael asks. Aria looks confused for a second but then looks at me and puts it together.

"Oh yeah I just needed to sleep it off." She tells Michael quite convincingly.

"That's good. We missed you last night you know." Michael tells her making a huge smile spread across her lips.

"Michael missed you the most!" Luke butts in coming in to the kitchen. I look at Aria and see the small blush that is covering het cheeks. God she has it bad.

"Shut up." Michael frowns at Luke who sends Michael a knowing smirk. These two obviously knew something that we didn't.

"Genie do you want some muffins?" Aria asks me.

"Yes please." I tell her and she nods before starting to prepare things. My attention goes back to the boys who are talking in very hush hush voices.

"What are you two talking about?" I ask sending them both a small frown.

"Stuff." Luke states.

"Gossip session?" I smirk at them.

"We don't gossip!" Michael practically yells.

"Yes you do!" Claudia yells from the living room.

"Yeah you do." I grin at them getting sharp glares from the both of them.

"Thank god!" Luke says overdramatically looking at the door to the kitchen. "Calum deal with your girlfriend."

My eyes land on Calum who's just walked in to the kitchen. "What?" Calum asks looking at Luke confused.

"She's being mean." Michael says.

"She is not." Aria laughs and shakes her head.

"You and your uterus have a biased opinion." Luke tells her making both Aria and me crack up laughing.

"Well anyway Calum you need to deal with her." Michael tells him before crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't think I can really do anything." Calum tells them before coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "She's mean to me too." Calum says making me smile. "All the time actually."

"Only because you're mean to me." I tell him.

"God you're whipped." Luke grins at Calum.

"Am not." Calum scoffs playfully.

"You so are! Genie's got you wrapped around her finger and you two aren't even having sex yet." Michael laughs obviously very amused.

"Shut up. I am not." Calum tells them again both Luke and Michael just grin at him.

"Leave him alone you two." Aria tells them turning around and shaking her head.

"Thanks Ari." Calum says sounding very thankful.

"You boys will be just as whipped someday." Aria grins taking a bite out of one of her muffins.

"I take that thank you back." Calum says almost immediately.

"No way. I don't date remember." Michael chuckles and the energy in the room becomes a tad bit awkward.

"We know Michael." Aria says a little harshly.

"You know the just go with it thing?" Calum whispers in my ear.

"Uh huh." I nod.

"Right well this is one of those moments." Calum tells me before clearing his throat.

"Genie and I are going to go shower." Calum announces making all eyes in the room lock on us. I do my best to look neutrel since this is a just go with it moment.

"Together?" Luke questions.

"Yes together. Isn't that what couples do?" Calum replies.

"Well...." Luke grins looking at Michael and Aria who both look uncomfortable. "Yeah."

"Okay then." Calum says unwrapping his arms from my waist and then walking over to the door.

"What about your muffins?" Aria asks me.

"Uh give them to one of the boys." I tell her with a small shrug before following after Calum.

°●

"Wait..so we are actually going to do this?" I ask Calum. We were currently in our room so that Calum could get towels for this shared shower that we were apparently actually having.

"Unless you have any ideas on how we fake shower together." Calum shrugs.

"Uhm.." I say trying to think of something but I can't.

"Exactly. Now come on." Calum grins coming over to me and grabbing one of my hands before leading us down in to the bathroom.

I stand there awkwardly while Calum hangs up the towels and turns on the shower giving it a chance to heat up.

"Are you gonna um.. take your clothes off?" Calum asks me causing an eruption of nervous butterflies to explode in my stomach. Calum had never seen me naked before, The closest to being naked in front of him that I had ever been was a bikini.

"You take your clothes off."

"I'm going to." Calum frowns slightly. "Just you know ladies first." He grins at me.

"What a gentleman." I huff. "Why can't you go first?!"

"I could but then I don't think that would be fair seeing as you've already seen me naked." Calum smirks at me and I instantly flush.

"I didn't even see anything. " I tell him.

"Oh I think you did."

We stand there for a minute or so just staring at each other. I know that I'm not gonna win this so I take a deep breath and send him Calum a glare, who looks extremely proud of himself.

"Fine. You win." I huff before beginning to undress myself. I make sure to do it quickly and then get in to the shower as fast as I can not giving Calum a chance to see too much.

The water is perfect temperature which instantly relaxes me. When I thought about what my day was going to entail showering with Calum did not at all cross my mind.

I swallow hard as the shower door opens and Calum steps in. I stand facing the wall not wanting to face him. I couldn't believe that this was happening right now.

"Genie." Calum calls but I still don't turn around. Calum lets out a small laugh before placing his hand on my arm and turning me around to face him.

I hesitantly meet his eyes which are insanely warm and happy. "Hi." Calum grins.

"Hi." I say softly moving my arms over my chest trying to cover myself a little. Calum frowns at my action before pulling my arms down.

"Don't."

"Calum this is weird right?" I ask him and shakes his head.

"It's not weird Genie."

"It's not?" I lightly frown.

"It's not." Calum smiles before his eyes drop completely taking in my bare body.

"Don't stare." I tell him making him laugh.

"I'm sorry..I just....how can I not? You're fucking perfect." My heart instantly flutters at his words.

"I am not." I shaky my head.

"We're not going to have that argument." Calum smiles. I return his smile before my eyes drop to take in his body.

His tan skin was glistening and the shower beads covering him made him even more appealing. Things would be so much easy if he didn't look like he had been crafted by the gods.

I can't help but gulp as my eyes take him in. I swear I don't remember him being that big last time, I guess I really did block most of that experience out. When I think that my eyes are lingering too long I look back up and meet Calum'seyes.

"Don't stare." Calum mimics me.

"Oh shut up." I grin.

"Can you move back a little? I want some more water. "

"Sure." I reply before stepping back allowing Calum to step forward and get more of the water like he wanted.

"I think this shower was a great idea."

"Course you do." I roll my eyes.

"It's actually like a dream come true." Calum smirks at me and I scrunch my face up at him.

"I don't want to know about your wet dreams cal."

"I think you do." Calum grins placing his hands on my hips.

"What are you doing?" I ask placing my hands on his chest and creating some sort of space between us, not that I really wanted to but just because it feels like we were entering a dangerous territory.

"Nothing." Calum says but has a very mischievous look on his face.

"Calum." I lightly frown at him as he slowly walks us forward stopping when my back hits the shower wall.

"Genie." Calum grins innocently at me before licking his lips. I let out a small sigh before shaking my head at him.

"What?" Calum frowns at me. My hands move from his chest and up to caress his cheeks. I run the pad of thumbs over his sharp cheek bones before smiling.

"To think you called me perfect." Calum smiles before looking at my lips and leaning in slightly.

"You are." Calum tells me faintly pressing his lips against mine before pulling back almost immediately not even giving me a chance to kiss him back.

"Calum don't be a tease." I whine making him laugh.

"I'm not." Calum shrugs.

"What the hell was that then? "

"Just a quick test that confirmed what I already know." Calum beams.

"Which is what?" I ask a small frown appearing on my face.

"That you want me." Calum smirks. God was he right, I don't think I had ever wanted a guy more then him and that worried me because it was Calum. I really shouldn't want him at all but I do and I can't change that.

"Let me guess you want me to say it?"

"I do actually. " Calum nods making me roll my eyes.

"Calum." I start.

"Yes Genie." Calum grins making my stomach do flip flops. I don't know if it was because of the water or because Calum and I were both completly naked with nothing and I mean nothing stopping us from giving in to our hormones but it had become overwhelming hot in this shower making it seemingly impossible to function.

"I want you." I somehow manage to get out. Calum's face lights up before he suddenly crashes his lips in to mine completely taking my breath away.

Calum wastes no time in licking my bottom asking desperately for entrance which I happily give him. The feeling of Calum's tongue against mine instantly sends shivers up my spine.

Our lips and tongues move perfectly in sync for a few minutes before Calum breaks the kiss and starts kissing along my jaw.

"No holding back alright?" Calum mutters between kisses.

"Mhm." I say in response. I don't think I would be able to string a sentence right now if I wanted to. My thoughts were complete mush at the moment.

Calum's lips move to my sweet spot with ease and he bites down harshly before soothing it with his unbelievably warm tongue making a series of moans escape from my lips.

"You should have done that the first time." Calum mumbles against my neck.

"Hmm." I mutter before giggling at the feel of Calum's tongue licking up my cheek.

"I really think you're going to be the death of me." Calum says making eye contact with me.

"Really?" I ask with a small smile.

"Really." Calum grins making me jump as his right hand moves from my hip and finds it way down. "Is this okay? " Calum asks looking uncertain.

"More then okay." I lightly smile at him. I really should be telling him no but at the moment I was only listening to what my body was saying and my body was telling me to let Calum do whatever he wanted.

"Genie you're really wet." Calum grins.

"Oh my god." I laugh. "You've been wanting to use that line for awhile huh?"

"Since we got in here."

"Typical." I shake my head at him before smiling. Calum's face has gone back to neutrel as he leans in again connecting his lips with mine.

A small gasp escapes my lips at the feeling of his fingers.

"Calum." I moan into his mouth, my body in shock at the immense feeling of pleasure it is feeling at the moment. I guess it had been awhile and I had to admit that I was happy that my step back in to intimacy was with Calum.

Calum moves his lips back to my neck obviously set on leaving new marks. I can feel that all to familiar pressure building in my stomach and it honestly feels like pure bliss.

My eyes instantly squeeze shut as I feel my legs begin to shake. "Cal." I whimper digging my fingernails in to the back of his shoulders. Calum lets out a small hiss at my action but then it doesn't seem to bother him.

"I know." Calum mumbles in to my neck. "Just let it go." My eyes open again just to see my vision go white for a few seconds. My body honestly felt like it was floating on a cloud.

Calum deattaches his lips from mine and makes eye contact with me as I try to return my rapid breathing back to normal.

"You okay?" Calum asks and I nod before biting down on my bottom lip.

"I think you might be the death of me." I say once my breathing is back to normal.

"At least you'll die happy." Calum grins.

In that moment I knew that we had completely and utterly entered dangerous territory. After this I knew I was only going to crave and want Calum even more.

A/N: Sooo I feel like this took really long to finish but that's only because I was being a perfectionist and wanted it to be really good for you all. This is like the 2nd form of smut that I've ever written so I hope that you like it and that it doesn't disappoint! ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 63.4K 22
Aria Grace works at Disney as a princess. On Tuesday and Thursday, she plays Rapunzel. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Aria is Wendy from Peter Pan...
53.4K 916 21
A Modern Eremika AU Eren, Mikasa and Armin are roommates in college. But when Mikasa invites her new boyfriend around, things get a little messy.
176K 3.3K 53
Shaylee Ava Hemmings, twin sister of the one and only Luke Robert Hemmings. After some drunken sex with Calum Hood, Shaylee becomes pregnant. Neither...
205K 4K 77
Olivia Coleman starting fresh in a new school in which a typical fuckboy named Ashton Irwin tries to go for her. "I'd rather you stay than kiss you...