The Boyfriend Project. C.H. (...

By Foreverattached

"Calum please don't go." I plead desperately. "I can't stay." He says coldly before grabbing his bag and wa... More

The boyfriend project. C.H. (A.U.)
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two.
Twenty-Three.
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Seven.
Noteee.☆
Twenty-Eight.
Question☆
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty - Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Helloooo◇
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
Forty-One
Forty-Two.
Forty-Three.
Forty-Four.
Forty-Five.
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven.
Forty-Eight.
Note ◇
Forty-Nine.
Fifty.
Fifty-One.
Important! ◇
Fifty-Two.
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four.
Fifty-Five.
Fifty-Six.
Fifty-Seven.
Note◇
Fifty-Eight.
Fifty-Nine.
Sixty.
Sixty-One.
Sixty-Two.
Sixty-Three. (Part 1)
Sixty-Three. (Part 2)
Sixty-Three (Part 3)
Sixty-Four.
Sixty-Five.
Sixty-Six.
Sixty-Seven.
Sixty-Eight.
Sixty-Nine.
Seventy.
Thank you ♡
Seventy - One.
Seventy-Two.
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four.
Seventy-Five.
Epilogue and Sequel details.
Seventy-Six
Seventy- Seven.
Seventy-Eight. (Part 1)
Seventy-Eight. (Part 2)
Seventy-Nine.
Eighty - Epilogue
A/N: The End. ♥
Sequel ♥
Hi or Hey ♡
Alternate Ending ♥
One Million Reads!

Twenty-Six.

19.1K 505 119
By Foreverattached

"Bonfire Time!!" Michael cheers. The boys had come up with the great idea to have a bonfire on the beach so we were all currently making our way down to the beach.

After Calum and I's little chat before things have been a little tense between us and I don't mean the awkward uncomfortable tension. No I'm talking about good old sexual tension. I was really struggling with what to do with that, I mean sure we could fool around a little or even have sex but I was worried about what woukd happen if we did.

Sex always complicates everything and I didn't want to have any complications with Calum, he meant way too much to me.

"Are you boys sure that we are actually allowed to do this? " Aria asks looking concerned.

"Course. " Luke shrugs. After Luke's very long sleep he was looking and feeling much more alive.

"No aren't you supposs to get permits or something for bonfires on beaches?" Claudia asks getting blank looks from all the boys.

"It'll be fine. " Michael waves off.

"Whatever you say." Aria rolls her eyes before smiling.

"Michael's right, Don't even worry about it."Ashton says getting a big grin from Michael.

"If we get in trouble, it's on you fault." I tell them, All of the girls nodd in agreement.

"Fine." Calum shrugs a small smirk on his lips. The girls and I all find a spot on the sand and get comfortable as the boys get the bonfire ready.

"Sooo Genie what did I interrupt earlier?" Claudia wiggles her eyebrows at me making me shake my head.

"Nothing. " I tell her simply.

"It didn't look like nothing." Claudia smirks. Aria and Emma both look at me obviously wanting me to spill the beans about what Claudia had walked in on.

"We weren't even doing anything. " I tell them. "We were just messing around. "

"Is that what they call it these days." Aria lightly giggles making me smile.

"Honestly it was nothing but don't worry you three will be the first to know when something does happen. " I tell them.

"DETAILS ABOUT CALUM AND GENIE'S SEX LIFE......COMING SOON!!!" Claudia yells.

"Oh my god." I groan before lightly pushing her.

"I guess that's one way of getting attention." Emma lightly laughs before pointing at the boys who were all lookjng at us utterly confused.

"Thanks for that Claudia."

"Your welcome." Claudia smirks proudly at me.

"How's the Luke mission going?" Aria asks randomly.

"It's going." Claudia nods looking over at Luke. "I'm gonna climb that like a tree."

"Wow." Emma laughs shaking her head.

"Yeah wow didn't need that visual." I say before laughing.

"Eh." Claudia shrugs. It wasn't a big deal to her.

"Can I ask you something? " Emma looks at Claudia and Claudia looks surprised but nods.

"Do you actually like Luke or do you just want to have sex with him?" Emma boldly asks. Aria and I would never dare to ask her anything like that so serious props to Emma for having the balls.

"Well of course I like him as a friend.... but not in a romantic way. I mean lets be honest here Luke and I would never ever work as a couple but we would have some pretty great sex." Claudia tells us and I'm actually surprised about how spot on het answer is, Not about them having 'great' sex of course but about them never working as a couple.

"Interesting." Aria says looking thoughtful.

"What about you and Michael?" Emma asks Aria next.

"Well I like all of the boys obviously but I've always kind of had a soft spot for Michael." Aria admits.

"You have?" I ask in shock. I didn't see that one coming.

"Well yeah.. I meam how can I not? Michael is so sweet and funny,not to mention incredibly good looking."

"Woah. Okay back it up.... why are we only finding out about this now?" Claudia asks.

"I don't know?" Aria shrugs nervously. "It doesn't really matter though."

"Why?" I frown at her, of course it matters.

"We all know Michael doesn't date." Aria says.

"What about last night though?" Emma asks looking a little confused.

"That was a one time thing." Aria shrugs.

"Well technically it was three times." Claudia smirks making Aria blush.

"Like I said it doesn't matter. I know nothing is gonna happen and I'm fine with that." Aria tells us. How can she be fine with that?!

"Something did kind of happen though Ari." I say and Aria lets out a small sigh.

"Three times." Claudia points out again.

"They're right." Emma agrees.

"That night didn't really mean anything to him though did it? It was just a bit of fun."

"Maybe so Ari but how many times can a bit of fun turn in to something more?" Funny I could probably ask myself the same question.

"I'm not Michael's type." Aria huffs. I think she was beginning to get annoyed with this conversation.

"Not his type..." Emma frowns before shaking her head. "You must of been something for him to sleep with you."

"A girl only needs to be half decent looking for Michael to sleep with them." Claudia says and I shoot her a glare.

"What? I'm just saying he's a guy and it doesn't really matter to them." Claudia adds.

"Well I'm done with this conversation." Aria says abruptly before standing up and walking off back to the house.

"Good one Claudia." I shake my head at her.

"I was just being honest."

"Maybe a little too honest." Emma says quietly.

Before Claudia has a chance to reply, Ashton calls us over. The boys had finished setting up the pit and had just set the wood on fire.

"Not a word to the boys about what we just talked about." I say before standing up.

"Obviously." Claudia scoffs standing up from her spot on the sand and then walks over to the boys.

"Well that was fun." Emma smiles at me before standing up.

"Yeah." I lightly laugh. "Ashton still worth it?" I joke.

"I'll let you know." Emma grins as we start walking towards the boys and Claudia.

"Where's Ari?" Michael asks."Claudia didn't want to answer the question."

"Oh she has a headache." I lie.

"No sex for you later Michael." Luke laughs making Michael lightly shove him."Shut up." Michael shakes his head.

Emma goes over and sits comfortably next to Ashton as Claudia comes and stands next to me.

"A headache? " Claudia raises her eyebrows at me. "Was that really the best you could come up with."

"I was on the spot and panicked." I defend and Claudia chuckles making me smile.

"Go climb your tree." I tell her with a smirk before walking over to Calum.

"I plan on it!" Claudia yells to me making me shake my head and let out a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" Calum asks me when I reach him.

"Nothing." I tell him with a small smile.

"Uh huh." Calum nods tangling his fingers with mine and pulling me closer to him.

"So what happened with Aria?"

"What do you mean?" I ask trying my best to play dumb.

"You girls were obviously having some sort discussion and Aria did randomly storm off during it so something must of happened."

"What are you a stalker?" I grin up at him.

"Only for you." Calum smiles.

"That's a little creepy."

"Not really." Calum shrugs. "Now can you just answer the question instead of trying to avoid it."

"I'll tell you later." I say and Calun looks at me skeptically. "Promise." I add.

"Pinky promise?" Calum grins making me roll my eyes. What are we five?

"Pinky promise." I nod and try to untangle one of my hands from his. "I can't make this pinky promise unless you give me my hand. "

"You don't need it." Calum tells me making me frown.

"I think I do." I say and he shakes his head.

"Just seal it with a kiss." Calum smirks.

"Typical." I grin at him and shake my head slightly. "You're something else Hood."

"So are you Scott." Calum says before I press my lips to his.

°●

"A golf course? Seriously!" Emma still has a face full of disbelief making me laugh. Somehow we had gotten on to the topic of weirdest places we'd had sex.

"It's not like it was my idea." Ashton defends before laughing.

"You still went along with it though." Emma states. I think Ashton's past sex ventures bothered Emma just a little.

"As if he was going to say no." Michael grins getting a glare from Emma.

"Keep your thoughts to yourself toilet boy." Emma tells him making us all laugh. It was only a few minutes later that Michael had told us about his experience in a toilet stall.

"So Genie what about you?" Luke asks me obviously trying to help get the attention off Ashton.

"Uhm I can't really think of any." I shrug. I was the pretty typical bed kind of girl.

"Seriously?" Calum asks looking at me with a small frown.

"Seriously." I lightly laugh.

"Weirdo." Luke chuckles.

"Don't worry I'll change that." Calum smirks at me.

"I'm sure you will." I grin at him.

"Alright moving on." Michael chirps. "I'm actually kind of scared to ask Claudia."

"Oh shut up." Claudia glares at him. "I only have two weird places thank you very much."

"Do tell." Luke smirks looking very interested.

I don't even hear Claudia's answer because all my attention is focused on Calum who has moved right next to me.

"Walk with me?" Calum asks and I nod in response. Calum stands up and holds out one of his hands for me, I take it happily enough and he helps me up.

"Where are you two going?" Ashton asks.

"For a walk." Calum replies simply.

"We'll be back soon." I tell them with a smile before Calum and I turn away from them and begin walking down the beach.

"Are we doing this for a particular reason?" I ask looking at him.

"Not really I just felt like walking." Calum answers.

"Okay." I take a deep breath then let it out. I notice how quiet and empty the beach is but then again it was quite late now.

"Genieee."

"Mhm?" I look back at him.

"Wanna go for a dip?" Calum has a mischievous grin on his face and I know exactky what he's thinking.

"No." I tell him and he stops dead in his tracks before wrapping his arms around me and walking us over to the water.

"Calum I swear to god I will kill you if you chuck me in the water." I warn him making him laugh.

"It'll be fun."

"It will not!" I struggle against his hold but get nowhere.

A squeal instantly leaves my lips at the touch of the water on my feet. The water was absolutely freezing.

"Calum." I whine wrapping my arms around him tightly. If I was going in then he was coming with me.

Calum stops walking us when the water is just below our knees.

"Do you really think I would chuck you in?" Calum asks looking awfully amused.

"I wouldn't put it pass you."

"I would rather see you wet in a different way." Calum smirks making me roll my eyes.

"Oh god." I lightly laugh before burying my face in his chest. "Can we get out of the water now?" I mumble.

"Yeah come on." Calum unwraps his arms from me and holds his hand out once again for me to take which I do.

"You're lucky I changed in to shorts Hood." I tell him once we reach the sand.

"Oh I know." Calum stops and looks back at my ass.

"Seriously?" I shake my head at him and untangle my hand from his so that I can push him away.

"Don't be mean! You should take that as compliment."

"Should I now?" I ask as he comes back over to me.

"You should." Calum nods and then copies my action and lightly pushes me away from him.

"Now who's being mean." I grin at him.

"Still you." Calum shrugs reaching for my hands.

"No I think it's you."

"Trust me Genie it's definitely you." Calum says licking his lips.

"Elaborate?"

"Because you look absolutely stunning standing in the moonlight and I'm thinking that I'm gonna have to kiss you." My stomach instantly fills with butterflies almost making me feel ill. I swallow hard before somehow managing to answer him.

"If you have to." I smile at him and he drops my hands from his before moving them to my cheeks and cupping my face.

"I have to." Calum mumbles before crashing his lips to mine in a kiss that sends chills right down to my toes.

What was this boy doing to me?

A/N: May or may not be some smut in the next chapter ;) Double update today so look out for the next chapter. It should be posted very soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 967 34
❝fallen angels are destined for little else but raising hell.❞ [dark angel!5sos au] - cw: this book contains strong language, descriptions of blood...
40.2K 1.1K 53
pain makes us stronger, scars show we survive, butterflies give us wings to escape, and love helps us to heal our wounds... which is exactly what...
127K 2.8K 26
{COMPLETED} Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield and Y/n y/l/n have been best friends since ends meet. At 15 years old Y/n moves to another part in Engla...
228K 6.3K 18
(Y/N) (Y/L/N). Full-time Student at the University of the Arts London for Film and Television. Role model student - with a tendency to overuse sarcas...