Don't Forget Me {NaLu fanfict...

By TheBiscuitQueen

When a mission goes wrong, Lucy loses her memories to an evil mage named Elimar. She doesn't have a single me... More

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: Let's do this
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4: Memory keeper
Chapter 5: Familiar faces
Chapter 6: The past is heavy
Chapter 7: Confusion
Chapter 8: Friends by heart
Chapter 10: The thoughts I dedicate to you
Chapter 11: A game of time
Chapter 12: Are we there yet?
Chapter 13: I can hear you
Chapter 14: It's time
Chapter 15: So close, yet so far
Chapter 16: The last of her
Chapter 17: Realizing the mistake
Chapter 18: It's now or never
Chapter 19: I'll keep my promise!
Chapter 20: The final battle
Chapter 21: Home is where my family is
Chapter 22: I'm home [FINAL]

Chapter 9: The truth revealed

1.5K 59 10
By TheBiscuitQueen

Hello, minna! ♥

Not very much to say about this chapter, except that I hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry it got a little short, though. There was a lot that happened in this chapter, so I wouldn't overdo it... wow what an excuse

Well, enjoy! ^^

//тнeвιѕcυιтqυeen♥
__________________________________________________________________________________

"It's kinda odd, don't you think?" Erza muttered as she took a sip of her tea. Her, Wendy, Carla and Gray sat on a café to get some desert, though they haven't eaten dinner. Mostly cake for Erza.

"What's odd?" Gray asked.

"Natsu, Lucy and Happy haven't come back yet," Erza said, showing worry in her voice. "Maybe we should go look for them. Maybe Natsu hasn't found Lucy yet."

"I'm sure they are fine," Carla said, sassily. She took her cup and placed it in her lap as she got a premonition.

It was Lucy. She was crying and screaming for help. Ear-piercing screams came out of her mouth. Her arms and legs were attached to a concrete wall, and she was twisting and jerking her limbs to get free. She was in a lot of pain as clouds of golden magic power float out of her. Bruises and cuts covered her body, and her one eye was closed and swollen.

The scene changed and out of nowhere Zeref appeared. Natsu stood, injured, against a wall.

Well, I guess this is the end of the Heartfilia's," He smirked evilly "I have all that magic I need from her. She's a useless peace of garbage. She has always been."

Natsu's face contracted of anger. "How dare you say that about her, you..." Natsu hissed, but then looked back on his imprisoned comrades.

"Carla!" Wendy exclaimed as Carla dropped her cup. "Did you see anything?" Carla looked up for a moment, but then looked away again.

"N-No," She said, without emotion. "It was just me being clumsy."

Why does Zeref need Lucy's magic? Carla thought as she picked up the pieces from the broken cup.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled as he hit the barrier. It didn't even budge an inch. He was just blown about 10 feet back.

"Maybe you should hit it harder?" Happy suggested, but received a death glare from Natsu in response.

"I'm hitting it as hard as I can," Natsu muttered, rubbing the back of his head. "It just... won't break!" But as he said those words the golden barrier slowly disappeared. "W-What...?" Natsu exclaimed as he stood up.

"Natsuu~" Happy exclaimed, sitting on Natsu's head. "The barrier disappeared. We can go see Lucy now!" The exceed sounded exited, but Natsu was everything, but exited! If the barrier disappeared... Elimar must have gone too. If he even had been there, that's it.

They ran, or Happy flew, through the darkness with all their might. Lucy just had to be there! Natsu wasn't ready to go through the horror again. Seeing Lucy in pain. Hearing her screams. Seeing her tears flow. It could not happen again.

Natsu sniffed the air, trying to find the well-known scent. Vanilla and strawberry. Then he found it. It was strong and not to far away. There was no scent of blood in it, which relieved him.

They ran faster. The black trees flew by as they went deeper in to the darkness. The scent was really strong now, but it shocked Natsu that it began to fate. It couldn't!

They reached where the scent ended. On the ground Loke's key was - with Loke by its side! His face expression was sad, and he looked pale, like that time when he pretended to be a human.

"Loke!" Natsu yelled as he grabbed Loke by the collar. "Where is he? Did he take her?" Loke just looked sad at Natsu.

"I-I couldn't do anything!" Loke whispered as tears fell down from his eyes. "She... she didn't summon me in time. She could only say the first part of the sentence... I had to go out on my own, but... it was to late!" He really yelled the last word.

Natsu put Loke back on his feet. "O-Oi, quit crying, we gotta save her!" But Loke didn't listen.

"I couldn't save my owner..." Loke whispered, shadow covering his eyes. "It's happening again. Karen..." Natsu couldn't hear what he said about Karen. Mostly because he only moved his lips and sound didn't occur. He then fell on his knees.

"It's not gonna happen again," Natsu said and held out his hand. "C'mon, we gotta go save her." Loke looked at the hand for a second, before he took it. Natsu helped him up, and put Loke's arm around his shoulder.

"Can you, like, stay in the human world?" Natsu asked, looking at Lucy's key that he just picked up.

"I have to! If I go back now, I won't be able to go back for a while," Loke answered as a little smile occurred on his lips. "I did stay in the human world for three years after all!"

Natsu send him his Natsu-smile and together they went looking for the other team members.
__________________________________________________________________________________

"Master Zeref," Elimar said with Lucy sleeping against his chest. "I captured the chosen one." Zeref was sitting on his throne as usual, looking down at Elimar.

"Excellent, Elimar," Zeref said, a smile playing on his lips. "So, tell me... did the plan work out?"

"I'm afraid not, master," Elimar muttered with a sad expression. "I tried to separate her from her friends, but we should never let them have her in the first place. I had to take her by force. I'm sorry, Master Zeref, it won't happen again."

Zeref just smiled and closed his eyes. When he opened them again he stood up, and went over to Elimar. He put both of his hands on Elimar's shoulders and looked him into the eyes.

"You did your best." He said, smiling. After a moment he removed his hands and held his right hand out. From the black glove he wore, not his hands, a yellow light occurred, and two girls was created.

The first one had long, peach-colored hair and bangs. She wore white jeans with red stripes, and white jacket with red details as well. Her shirt was only a little darker then her hair. Her face was innocent, though her eyes were the same color as Elimar's. She smiled a cute little smile that could melt hearts.

The other one had long, midnight black hair, which ended just above her waist. She was a little taller the the first one and wore the same clothes as her, but her face was more determined. Her eyes were red as well, but it was something with her eyebrows that made the face a little more... scary? Or was it the evil smile playing on her lips?

"These two will help you," Zeref exclaimed, gesturing to the girls. "This is Hachi-" Zeref gestured to peach-haired girl, who let out girly-giggle and waved. "She uses nature magic. This is Delora-" He gestured to the other girl, who kept the same expression and position. "She uses illusion magic."

Elimar looked shocked. "H-How did you...?" Zeref let out a chuckle.

"They owed me a favor," Zeref said. "I saved their life ones. That is something you can relate to, isn't it Elimar?" Elimar just nodded. Lucy was still sleeping peacefully against his chest. "But don't worry, they aren't from your world either. I have been travelling a lot in my life, not only in Earthland, but also through other worlds."

"I understand, Master Zeref," Elimar said, still a little surprised. "I'll take the chosen one to her cell. Cell number 1... I presume... since we don't have other prisoners."

"Very clever of you," Zeref pointed out, though Elimar couldn't hear if it was sarcastic. "We will bring back chaos in a week. Hichai and Delora will guard the cell as you rest. You did a good job."

"Arigato," Elimar said, slightly bowing. "Hichai, Delora...!"

"Hai!" Both girls said in unison.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Erza, Gray, Wendy and Carla was wandering around in the beautiful city. Since it was pitch dark all of the street lights were turned on. A lot of people were out tonight. Erza had read that Elimar hadn't attacked the citizens since Team Natsu had left, which both was a relieve and a disappointment. If Elimar wasn't here, where was he then?

At the moment they were wandering around in a park, in the middle of the city. There was marble fountain in the middle of the park, where the water sparkled in the moonlight. Wendy was walking a little behind Erza and Gray, hugging Carla, who had been weird all evening.

"Hey, look it's flame-brain and..." Gray stopped mid-sentence when he saw who it was. His eyes widened. "L-Loke...?" Everybody turned their heads in the same direction as Gray. Natsu was supporting him as they walked

"Loke what happened?" Erza exclaimed, though she kind of new what happened just by looking. "Where is Lucy?"

"H-He took her," Loke whispered. He looked down at his feet. Everybody's eyes widened. "I couldn't do anything, she didn't summon me in time, I had to do it myself..." Erza's eyes widened.

"We know you wanted to save her," Erza said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "We just have to snatch up Elimar and get him back."

"Loke cried the whole way here." Happy exclaimed, not willing to hold back his brutal-honesty anymore.

"Happy," Natsu said, shaking his head. "Not the time." Happy then lowered his head.

"So..." Wendy began, not knowing if she should say anything. "Where do we find him?"

Natsu put an hand to his jaw as he thought. "There were no scent of him in the forest, so I presume he left through teleportation, again."

"Then maybe we have a chance if we ask Levy!" Gray exclaimed. They all agreed and started running to the hotel. Good thing that they haven't started the mission yet, then they didn't have to cancel it again.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for the next chapter: The thoughts I dedicate to you

Be sure to tell me if I did a good job in this chapter, or if I need to improve something! I glady take criticism, just watch your language. Also, feel free to leave a vote if you enjoyed this chapter. It really helps out my motivation. ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.5K 36
Lucy is fed up with no one paying attention to her. She decides to leave the guild to train. She ends up meeting Zeref. But the shocking thing is wha...
18.4K 571 16
What if Natsu wasn't the one to save Lucy from the Infinity Clock incident? What would happen if Lucy has to go back and visit past? How will Natsu f...
17.8K 377 25
Lucy Heartfillia starts feeling pretty neglected after the return of the supposedly dead Lisanna Strauss. Most of team Natsu doesn't talk to her anym...
658K 23.6K 76
When the whole team is in danger, and defeat is prominent, Lucy uses an ancient spell to save them. But the cost of the spell, was none other than ev...