Unpredicted Love

By Eye_roller

She didn't predict it. She didn't know. She had no knowledge about it. She didn't even have the slightest ide... More

Copyright
Warning!!!
Cast
One :)
Two :)
Three :)
Four :)
Five :)
Six :)
Seven :)
Eight :)
Nine :)
Ten :)
Eleven :)
Twelve :)
Thirteen :)
Fourteen :)
Fifteen :)
Sixteen :)
Seventeen :)
Eighteen :)
Nineteen :)
Twenty :)
Epilogue

Prologue

1.4K 46 0
By Eye_roller

Alicia's POV

How do you feel when you try so hard but end up failing? For example, you learnt so hard for a test, then sat behind a desk and failed this same test. Or you tried fixing a pipe and you ended up flooding your house. The feeling you get is the same feeling I got when I was told I was not fit to be promoted.

I had just contributed immensely in helping to catch a criminal and what I was told was that I wasn't fit to be promoted to become a detective. After being a police officer for five years and helping to catch a criminal they weren't going to promote me? That was insane. Ridiculous!

Yeah I know I'm going too far but I put my all into this. My dream job was to become a detective and to become a detective I had to first become a police officer and at least have four years of experience but I had five!

Without me they wouldn't have been able to catch this criminal and what they told me was that I wasn't fit? For how long was I going to be a police officer? When were they ever going to promote me? The next thousand years? I don't think so. I had to do something. I had to show them I was fit for promotion. And that is how it all began.

❤❤❤

Please vote and leave your comments...☺

#Eye_roller

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 3.2K 24
What does it take to catch the eye of a handsome billionaire? For Alina it only took some enjoyment. She was just dancing in the rain when someone sa...
7.3K 176 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...
637K 22.8K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
290K 8.1K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...