Best Friend || MYG [+18] āœ”ļø

By KwonKimMinJeon

We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are yo... More

Description
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11.
12.
13.
#14#
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
#24#
25.
26.
27.
28.
#29#
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
#37#
38.
39.
40
41.
42.
#43#
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60. [final]
THANK YOU
# Sequel #

19.

8.3K 293 73
By KwonKimMinJeon

Chae Eun's P.O.V

11 pm...

Eomma's funeral is settled, this morning. I've been in my room for hours, sighing, crying from time to time. I feel so empty inside. I have no parents, I only have Sae Eun. And Sae Eun have me. What hurt me the most is eomma's cancer situation.

Why did she hide it from us? She should have just say it. A knock came from my door. It opens, revealing Yoongi with a tray, a bowl and a drink on it. "Chae, i bought you some porridge, since you're sick." - he said. Yeah I'm sick. Because of the crying, having runny nose, and sore throat. Yoongi place the tray next to my bed.

"I'm not hung-"

"Now, I don't want to hear that. Let me feed you." - Yoongi cuts me. I sighed. I sit up, sitting next to him. Yoongi feeds me slowly, like a baby. He's gentle and taking care of me... like eomma would if I'm sick. I felt my eyes stinging as my vision became blurry by the tears.

Yoongi saw it and he wiped the tear that roll down my cheeks. "Why are you crying?" - he asked, softly. I sniffed, looking at him.

"I remembered eomma, because of your actions." - i said, as more tears run down. He sighed, putting the bowl he's holding on the tray. He made me look up, to meet his eyes.

"I know you miss her. I miss her too. But wouldn't she feel bad, seeing you all sad that she left?" - Yoongi said.

"I just miss her." - i said, hugging Yoongi tightly, burying my face on his chest. I start to cry on his shirt, as he caress my back softly and rest his chin on my head. He calms me down with his hug, and soft kisses on my head. My hands didn't let go of his body from the hug. He's comforting me with the most softest way, which make me calm down fast.

I look up, and our eyes met. He moves forward a little, softly pecking my lips. He wipes my tears with his thumbs softly. "Let's just sleep." - he said, softly. I nod. Yoongi let go of the hug, taking the tray and left my room. While i lay down, waiting for Yoongi to come back. In a few minutes, I heard my door opening. Yoongi turned off the lights, walking towards my bed and join me. He pulls me into a hug, my head on his chest. I close my eyes, drifting to sleep.

3 days later...

I make breakfast for myself, Sae Eun and Yoongi. Omelette and pancakes for everyone. I miss eomma's breakfast. It's a quiet breakfast because no one talks. I did the dishes after everyone is done. Sae Eun leaves to go to school. Yoongi and I stayed at home. I sit in the living room, watching the tv with Yoongi.

"Don't your parents wants you to go home, Yoongi?" - i asked.

"They don't mind. I rather be here, for you than being at home alone. Since my parents are always busy with their business." - he said. My eyes shifts to the tv again. I don't mind if he wants to sleepover in my house. But he still have parents. Not like me.

My phone rings. Weird, who would call me? I grab my phone and it's a number that I've never saved. It's an unknown number. I answer it anyways, "Hello?"

"Good Morning, Ms Yoon. I am Ms Nam, Mrs Han Jiyeon's secretary. Remember me?" - a lady said.

"Oh. Ms Nam, hi. What can i help you?" - i said, sitting up straight. I know Ms Nam. I've met her before and a lot of times. She follows eomma everywhere. Eomma trust her a lot. Being the CEO's secretary is difficult but I'm sure eomma is never hard to her. Did i tell you that my eomma is the CEO of a cosmetic company? Oh yes she is.

I don't really reveal it to anyone because why must i? Just keep it low profile. "Can you come over to your eomma's office? If you can, bring your sister along." - Ms Nam said.

"Oh. Sure thing, Ms Nam. I'll come over after Sae Eun get home from school." - i said.

"Alright, Ms Yoon. See you later." - Ms Nam said, ending the call. (A/N: see you later boy see you later ㅋㅋㅋ)

"Who is it?" - Yoongi asked.

"Eomma's secretary. She told me to come to the office with Sae Eun."

"What for?" - Yoongi asked.

"I don't know." - I said. Why didn't i ask? Psh.

"Can i follow?" - Yoongi asked with a smile. I nod. He smiles. I don't know why but I'm getting butterflies in my stomach whenever he smiles nowadays.

Fast forward...

"Welcome, Ms Yoon." - the lady at the front desk greeted me and Sae Eun a smile. I smile to her. The three of us walk in the lift and went to the highest floor, where my eomma's office is. As soon as we reach the highest floor, staffs greeted us with huge smiles. And finally, i see Ms Nam.

"Hello, Ms Yoon. And Ms Yoon." - she said with a small laugh. We giggled and greeted her back.

"And this is?" - Ms Nam asked, looking to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi, my best friend." - i said, smiling.

"Okay sure. Come, let's go in Mrs Han's room." - Ms Nam said. All of us nod and Ms Nam lead us. Ms Nam opens the big black door, and the three of us walk in the huge office room. I've not went to eomma's office for years. I am still amazed by how beautiful the view is from up here. The blue sky and different building ahead of us.

Everything is covered in black furniture, black curtains, black chairs, black desk, black carpet. Wooo goals. Literally. Eomma and I have the same taste in color. "Take a seat." - Ms Nam said. All of us settled down on the black sofas across us is a long black coffee table. Ms Nam sit across me with Sae Eun. Yoongi stay by my side.

"Alright. I know this is a little weird for me to call the both of you." - Ms Nam started. It really is.

"Let me give you this to the both of you, so you can understand." - Ms Nam said. She takes a red file, taking out the papers in it. She hand the papers to me and Sae Eun. It seems like a very long letter.

'Hi My Euns <3
I know. What the heck. Why didn't i tell you both about my cancer. Euns, I can't seem to tell you both. It will hurt you both. And it will hurt me too. Being hurt alone is better than hurting the both of you as well. Please forgive me. I'm writing this since early of this year. I know I don't have much time to live. So before i go, i want to tell this. I am very sorry for not telling you both. But you both know how much i love you guys. I love you guys very much. By now when you're reading this, Ms Nam have already called you to come over my office. Wanna know why? Let me tell you.

Chae Eun's: Learn with Ms Nam about the cosmetic business that I'm running. In a few months, you'll be the next CEO. I know how much my Chae is good business and is very creative.

Sae Eun's: Eun, you know your appa is a CEO too right? Oh. Wait. I didn't tell you. I'm sorry. And yes he is. By the time you read this, my company and his are combined. Ms Nam have invited a man name, Mr Yang. He is appa's secretary. He will guide you through this business. Appa's business is more to clothings and building stuff yesh. In a few months, you'll be the next CEO for appa's company.

Is it too much, Eun's? I know it is. But i know the both of you have huge interest in businesses. Appa have agreed to combine his company with mine. He will come over to talk to the both of you. If you don't want to take over us, it's fine Euns. Both of us understand. But please remember that i love you both very much. I'm sorry too, Euns. <3

From: Eomma ma ma ma ma ehe'

Ah fuck. I wipe my tears that were running down my cheeks while i was reading the letter. It feels like eomma is here when i read this letter. I understand your struggle eomma. Sae Eun is sobbing as well. "As of your appa's company, we didn't expect him to leave as well." - Ms Nam said.

Would i wanna be the next CEO? Am i ready for it?

———————————————————————
Woooo Trivia Seesaw played hahahahaah! So sorry for not updating last week! I wanted to but heh. Your Art is forgetful ehe. Sorry!!! But I'll try to update twice this week! Omg guys, thank you and i mean THANK YOU FOR THE 5K+ READS!!!!!! I didn't expect it tbh. Plus i feel like this book is still lacking, because of some things. I know that. But I'm trying my best to do better and better in every chapter! Thank you for the votes, comments and reads! It means a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️

Happy Birthday Kim Jinwoo!!! Be healthy and eat well! I hope you're having a great day! Stay beautiful too hehe! Lub ya Prince Jinu ❤️❤️❤️

Find me here;
Instagram: kwonkimminjeon

26/9/18, 26th September 2018, 김진우의 생일

-KwonKimMinJeon 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.5K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
11.7K 296 13
You and Suga have been best friends ever since 7th grade. You guys stopped talking ever since he started working with Bighitentertainment. But Jungko...
481K 17.3K 41
"Look, you have to marry me. It won't be that bad. You're someone I used to know and you're honestly not that half bad looking" he looked you up and...