Feelings Fade [Sequel to Losi...

By caity_caitlyn

‟ι ѕwear ι coυld do вeттer...ιғ yoυ leт мe‟ [Dallas Winston] Started: {8/18/18} Ended: {9/1/18} More

C A S T
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
A/N
A/N
F O U R T E E N
OOF
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
A/N
E I G H T E E N
A/N
N I N E T E E N
A/N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
3:20
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
E P I L O G U E
Ey

T W E N T Y - S I X

676 17 4
By caity_caitlyn

"With you, I feel complete. Like we were meant to be"

Winter
I woke up naked and on top of Dallas. I smiled lightly and kissed his jaw. I got up and slipped on Dally's shirt walking out. When I got to the kitchen I saw Lannan making breakfast.

"Hey, British. I'm sorry I left you with the kids for a few days but I'm back" I said hugging him and he looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked utterly confused.

"You brought someone home. Who?"

"Oh uh...you were awake?"

"I couldn't sleep"

"I'm sorry," I said rubbing my neck in embarrassment.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and kiss my neck.

"Hey Angel," he said smiling and I smiled back.

"Happy Birthday Dally" I smiled and he kissed me.

"Hey man," he said looking at Lannan who had a confused look.

"Are you two..."

"No. Dating"

He nodded slowly.

"So, it's Dallas's birthday?"

"Call me Dally. Dallas is too formal or whatever"

"You let me call you Dallas," I said raising a brow and he chuckled.

"Cause you sound hot when you say it" he smirked and Lannan shook his head.

"Alright. I'm gonna barf now. Lynn and Tex are gonna be happy. Good luck. Imma go burn my eyes out" he said walking up the stairs.

"You know you love me British!" I yelled and he laughed.

"That's before I heard you screaming for Dallas to be rough with you! You're like my sister love!" he yelled and I laughed. I saw a bit of anger and satisfaction on Dallas's face.

I reached down playing with the hem of his pants.

"Are you jealous?" I smirked and pressed myself against him and rubbed against him.

"Stop it" he snapped and I smirked grabbing his hands and placed them on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him roughly. He smirked kissing back and I moaned earning a smirk.

"Dad?!" we heard and pulled away looking to see Lynn and Texas.

Lynn just looked at us and Texas just shook his head and walked back upstairs. I looked at Dallas to see the hurt in his eyes.

"Mom. Dad?" she said again in disbelief.

I walked over to her and hugged her.

"We have good news princess," I said smiling and she shook her head.

"I miss daddy but really? Just like that? You're just gonna let him in again?! He's gonna hurt us again! I just know it!" she yelled and ran up the stairs.

I looked at Dallas who looked heartbroken. I walked over and hugged him.

"Don't" he muttered and pushed me away from him walking upstairs.

I watched and frowned as he walked away. I wanted to go comfort him but I knew I couldn't. He was probably gonna talk to Lynn and Texas. No...I have to check on him. I have to.

I walked up the stairs to hear yells, screams, and thuds. I heard something shatter and I ran in to see Dallas's arm bloodied and Lynn crying as he hugged her. What the hell happened here?

Dallas
I couldn't let her hate me. I couldn't let either of them hate me. I walked into Lynn's room and saw she was sitting there with a blade. The fuck?

I ran over taking it from her and she started hitting me. She started yelling too. It hurt because I saw Winter go through the same exact thing years ago.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she screamed and I shook my head.

She then grabbed a lamp throwing it at me. A piece of glass flew away and cut me along my arm. It hurt but I didn't care. At least not enough. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. She started crying and I kissed her head.

"Shh it's okay princess" I whispered and she started crying harder.

The door opened and I saw Winter standing there. Along with Texas and Lannan.

"What just happened here?" Winter asked in utter confusion.

Lynn was still crying and I rubbed her back and looked at Winter shaking my head.

"Caitlyn. Do you not want me to be your dad anymore?" I asked quietly.

"I'm sorry," she said softly and I shook my head.

"Princess, you don't gotta be sorry," I said and she shook her head.

"I hurt you" she whispered.

I kissed her head again.

"I'm fine okay kid"

She was silent for a while. I let go and grabbed her arm lightly rolling up her sleeves. No cuts.

"Caitlyn, are you okay?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know..."

"Are you...you know..."

"No. Thought about it"

"Don't. Your mom and I both love you and so does your brothers"

"You left us"

"I know kid. I know. That's unforgivable but I want you to know that I wanna start over. Let me be who I was supposed to be and be there. I can't experience all your kid stuff with you but we can start just know that even though I haven't seen you in a while I love you and always will"

She cried and I shook my head.

"Don't cry, Princess"

"Happy tears daddy. Happy tears"

I smiled. "Are we good?"

She nodded and I smiled.

"Good. Now I gotta have a talk with your brother" I said and she nodded.

I turned and saw Texas with Lannan.

"Hey Tex"

"Don't call me that Dallas" he said and walked away. Shit. Now I know how my dad felt. Maybe...

"Texas Danger Curtis! Get back here r-" Winter started going after him and I grabbed her hand shaking my head.

"Don't. You can't force him to like me. It's fine"

"No, it's not"

She pulled away walking away and I grabbed her arm this time. I saw her wince. Damn it.

I let go of her and walked away and out of the house.

"Dallas!" I heard Winter call but it hurt to go back. I missed them but Lynn barely likes me. She's iffy. Texas hates my guts and Winter...I keep hurting her. Even if I don't mean it.

I walked to the lot and sat there. I was alone. Truly alone. I sat there staring up seeing the sun slowly get darker. I felt someone rest their head on my shoulder and I looked over to see Winter. I looked down and her bright blue eyes looked up into mine. I loved her so much.

She looked back down kissing my arm. I remembered the cut...I guess I didn't really notice...or care.

"I love you" she whispered lacing her hand in mine.

I gripped her hand tightly and kissed her head.

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
60K 1.6K 37
SWORD, fighting, the people and the Gangs. She loathed them all and chose a different life, far away from Sannoh. She ignored everyone from her past...
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
4K 52 4
Их брак казался идеальным, и после его трагической смерти друзья и родные были уверены, что Карина убита горем. Вот только молодая вдова отнюдь не ск...