Nafrat-e-mohabbat(completed)

Da its_me_abbbyy

"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shou... Altro

Author's note
Chapter 1- Mr.mafia
Chapter 2-Who was that girl?
Chapter 3-get her ASAP
Chapter-4-gotcha girl
Chapter-5- stubborn girl
Not an update
Chapter-6-You deserve it
Chapter-7-He's dangerous
Chapter-8-Is he for real?
Chapter-9-why can't he let go of me?
Chapter-11- Jealous much?
Chapter-12-Will you marry me?
Chapter-13-I hate him
Chapter-14-what the hell?
Chapter-15-What the fudge?
Chapter-16- A NO adeel day!
Chapter-17- Engagement day
Chapter-18- Police station
Chapter-19-Haldi and mehendi
Chapter-20-Shaadi
Chapter-21-First night
Chapter-22-A long way to go
Chapter-23-
Chapter-24(I)-He can be sweet
Chapter-24(II)-He can be sweet
Chapter-25-grumpy adeel
Chapter-26-Honeymoon
Chapter-27-khalid fiasco
Chapter-28-You are gone now noor!
Chapter-29-abuses and violence
Chapter-30-sorrow and grief
Chapter-31-Bin tere sanam(Without you darling)
Chapter-32-Oh no!
Chapter-33-Shock!
Chapter-34-Feelings
Chapter-35-He's awake!
Chapter-36-Mission adeel
Chapter-37-Stubborness
Chapter-38-Way to his heart
Chapter-39-First kiss!
Chapter-40-
Chapter-41-Moments
Chapter-42-I'm yours.
Chapter-43-Romantic trip
Chapter-44-
Chapter-45-Parting
Chapter 46-Away from him
Chapter-47-Good news
Chapter-48-Surprise!
Chapter-49-The big day
Golden jubilee chapter-50
Chapter-51-Mr.Villian
Chapter-52-Struggle
Chapter-53-Help!
Chapter-54-Saved
Chapter-55-
Chapter-56-Uh oh!
Chapter-57-Bundle of joy!
Chapter-58-
Chapter-59-Mafia surfaced
Chapter-60-Trouble in paradise
Chapter-61-Problems
Chapter-62-Surrender
Chapter-63-Rescue
Chapter-64-Apart
Chapter-66-
Chapter-67-Family time
Chapter-68-Special day!
Chapter-69-New member
Last chapter-70-Happily ever after
Epilogue

Chapter-65-Back to him

6.1K 299 20
Da its_me_abbbyy

Adeel's pov:
I growled in frustration and threw the glass away. Even alcohol is not doing its magic to help me forget her. I have drowned in depression and this is the only way to cope.

I looked around and saw  empty bottles of whiskey and beer lying around,dirty clothes everywhere. Since then,Hira hasn't returned home. She even refuses to see me. She is scared. Apparently she got to know about my mafia.

I had to beg her to keep her mouth shut and in return she begged me to stay away from her. Well,that was expected of her. That girl just came back from dead. I thought she would open her big mouth to the police.Anyway,this is why my house is dirty.

God,i need some new maids. I stumbled as i tried to get up. I hear someone growling. Upon looking up i noticed noor glaring at me.

"You are a disappointment adeel. I never knew you would go this far"i heard her say as she stared at the floor.
"This is all because of you. You left me alone like others. This is just to help me forget about your existence"i said while catching the wall for support.

"Oh please. No one can stay with a man like you. I was an idiot"she said sadly.

"But now,i will make up for it."she said and smirked at me.

I raised my brow in confusion.
"I am gonna divorce you. Me and armaan will then go back to khalid"she said while coming towards me.

"No...no no you can't do that to me. I love you. Don't take my armaan away from me"i said with tears in my eyes.

She rounded me and stared at me while smirking.
"You are just a drunk man. I have the right to improve my future"she said and started walking away from me.

I was about to grab her but i stumbled down and fell on the floor.
"Noor. Please. Don't do this to me. I will not survive without you"i said and wiped my tears. I was trying hard to get up but my body wasn't responding.

"You will get the divorce papers soon"she said coldly and left.

And that's when my hormones kicked in. I took the empty bottle and started thrashing them here and there.
"She...can't do this to me....no..."i said and grabbed my head. It was pounding in pain. I opened my eyes and saw ayaan approaching me with a worried look on his face.

He ran upto me and hugged me. I started crying on his shoulder.
"Ayaan. Its over. She wants a divorce. What am i going to do?"i cried out.

He pulled away and stared at me with confusion.
"What are you talking about?"ayaan said as he wiped my tears away.
"Sh..she came here...and she said that she will marry khalid...she will take away my armaan away from me..."i said. Tears cascading down my cheeks.

I took the empty bottle and broke into half.
"No. Adeel...you are hallucinating. Noor wasn't here. I would have seen her if she left. I have been checking up on her. She is with her mom from the past week. Its the alcohol. Relax"ayaan said but I didn't believe him.

"No. You are lying. She did come here. She was looking me with hatred. She...she hates me. Ya allah..."i said and grabbed my head in frustration.

"No no. Adeel...hey look at me...its wrong. She would never do that. She loves you"ayaan said softly.

I pushed him away harshly.
"No. I am a disappointment aren't i? Look,the greatest mafia leader has gone low just because of a girl. Look what she did to me. I am weak. No one wants to be with me."i said and wiped my tears away.

I look at the broken bottle in my hand. Ayaan looked at me horrified.
"No adeel. Its not like that. Shit. Please...don't say like that. You are not in your senses now" he said and tried to approach me but i backed away.

"Oh. So now I've gone insane,huh?"i mocked him and he looked down embarrassed.
"Its okay ayaan. But do me a last favour."i said and looked at the picture frame of my son on the table.

I remember that time,he was sitting in my office chair and was giggling at me. He was so happy. I smiled at the snapshot.

Tears formed in my eyes.
"S..say noor..to keep my armaan safe and hap...happy. Tell her to..to get married. At..atleast my armaan will h..have a dad. Tell her that i loved her and armaan."i said and brought the glass piece close to me.

"NO ADEEL" ayaan yelled and was about to get me,but it was too late. I had already stabbed myself  in the stomach. I screamed in pain and fell down.

"ADEEL...SHIT...NO" i heard ayaan yell and engulfed me in his arms. My eyes were about to loose my vision.

I saw a blurry vision of ayaan shaking me. I smiled painfully at him and closed my eyes. This time i am gone for sure.

Noor's pov:
"Come on..eat this...don't make a fuss"i said and tried to feed him but he stood up and ran away.

"Armaan..idhar aoo...please....warna bohot maarungi(come here...or else i will spank you)"i said while chasing after him.

Being 18 months old,he has started to run way fast. He was giggling and running around the table.

"Bab...baba"i heard him say and i froze. He has been saying this since few days. At first i was shocked that he spoke his first word that too baba. But then my mind raced to adeel. How is he? He didn't call me neither did i.

I was broken off those thoughts as i felt someone tugging my shirt. I looked down and picked him up and kissed his cheek. He put his finger on my lips and smiled at me.

"Baba...ba..bab..ba"he began ranting and i chuckled at that. He's too cute.
"I promise armaan that i will take you to your baba...just please eat this"i said and pouted at him.

He has issues while eating. He looked at me and nodded,as if agreeing to it. I smiled and fed him the leftover banana pudding. He then struggled in my arms and i put him down.

He then took his favorite dinosaur toy and started playing with it. I washed off the dishes and sat down with him. I was all alone at home. Ammi was in the market and my siblings were in school. I told ammi to let me do the shopping but she refused and told me to rest because of my pregnancy.

Speaking of that,i reached my hand down and rubbed my belly. I could see the small bulge now and i smiled feeling it. This time it's different.

During armaan,i was scared and confused,but now i am excited for it. You have to tell adeel about this. My mind spoke. I shrugged it off. I...i didn't want to think about adeel. I missed him too much this past weeks. I was tempted to call him,but i held my feelings.

Its upto him to call me. He should do that,right? I had this conversation with nisa last night.When i told her that its adeel who should call,she slapped me furiously. She gave me 1 hour lecture and demanded me to call adeel.typical nisa

I still haven't called him though. I glanced at my phone placed on the table. I sighed. Its upto wifes to back down. They have big heart,noor. Its a woman's job to save her marriage.Mom's words ringed in my ears.

I made armaan to sit on my lap and was about to take my phone when the door bell rang. I looked at it confused. Who is it at this time? Mum won't be back soon. Same goes with my siblings.

I was broken off my thoughts when i heard the door bell ring continuously. I sighed and placed armaan down on the floor.
"Sit here while mama goes and opens the door...okay?"i said while getting up.

Armaan looked at me and raised his brow. Oye,he just looked like his father now! Abhi se hi itna drama! I pinched his cheek and got up. The door bell was ringing continuously and now the person had started to bang too.

"I am coming... oh ho...itni jaldi kya hai(why so hurry)"i yelled and opened the door furiously. I froze in my spot as i saw an angry ayaan bhai standing at my door.

I gulped and adjusted my scarf.
"A..ayaan bhai?"i asked.

He glared at me and shaked his head. I saw him clenching his fists. A shiver ran down my spine. I have never seen him this angry. All that i ever saw of him,is his smile. And now,he was looking at me as if he would kill me.

He put his foot in and i backed away in fear.
"Are you happy now?"he asked furiously. I stared at him in confusion and fear.
"What?"i whispered.

"You wanted to destroy adeel right? Now look,you have achieved it"bhai yelled at me,causing me to shake in fear.

He started walking towards me and I started moving backwards. He backed me up against the wall and i looked down in fear. For the first time,i..i was scared of ayaan bhai.

I stride my hair behind my ear. He slammed his hand against the wall in anger and i screamed in fear. Sweat was trickling down my forehead. I was forced to look up when he brought my chin up.

"H..he loved you noor...so what if...armaan got kidnapped...y..you got him back didn't you? Every family has problems but it is upto us to solve them out. But you..you didn't do it..and look what happened now"bhai said,yelling at the end.

I gulped. What is he talking about?
"What?"i managed to spoke.

"He stabbed himself in the stomach noor. "Ayaan bhai said sadly.

I felt like my world stopped. I stared at him with a blank look. Bhai stared at me and started shaking me by my shoulders.

"Noor...he..was depressed..he started drinking too much...that took him to hallucinating. He said that he saw you come to him and told him that you want a divorce. He then ran insane and stabbed himself"bhai said with tears in his eyes.

My hormones kicked in and i screamed. Tears cascaded down my cheeks. What have i done? Ya allah.

"No...bhai..tell me you are joking..this can't be right...he..can't leave me"i said and grabbed bhai by his collar.

He stared at me and looked down in disappointment.
"He..he has lost lot of blood...by the time ambulance came...it was too late.."bhai said.My knees gave up i fell down on the floor.

I yelled out an ear piercing scream. What have i done? This is all because of me. I shouldn't have left him. You know how he is. How sentimental and possessive he can become. I pulled my hair in frustration.

Bhai just stood and stared at me. Armaan came running in and looked at me shocked. He obviously got scared because of my scream.

"H..he is fighting from death. He is in hospital now..I..i thought you should know"bhai said coldly.

I got up and held by his shoulder.
"I..i am sorry bhai.. th..this is all because of me..I shouldn't have done it...bhai..pl..please" i said and cried harder.

His eyes softened and he hugged me close. I wrapped my arms around him. Ya allah. Is this the way you are punishing me? Please...don't take him away from me.

"We should...g..go to the hospital"i muttered,still hugging him. Bhai pulled away and wiped his tears. He really was a good friend of adeel.

I saw armaan running upto ayaan and hugged his leg. Bhai smiled at him and picked him up. He does remember him!
"I missed you,champ!"bhai said and kissed him.

Bhai looked at me and glared.
"We should leave"he said and left with armaan. Guess he's still angry with me.

I wiped my tears and ran upstairs to wear wear hijab. I took my phone and purse along with me and ran towards the door and sat in his car. I..i just hope he is okay.
***

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

288K 12.2K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
His Love Da Ayesha

Storie d'amore

980K 41.6K 48
He looked into my eyes , piercing through my soul his grey eyes were filled with thousands of emotions that I couldn't seem to put a finger on. "What...
1.2M 54.7K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
321K 29.4K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...