Feelings Fade [Sequel to Losi...

By caity_caitlyn

‟ι ѕwear ι coυld do вeттer...ιғ yoυ leт мe‟ [Dallas Winston] Started: {8/18/18} Ended: {9/1/18} More

C A S T
I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
A/N
A/N
F O U R T E E N
OOF
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
A/N
E I G H T E E N
A/N
N I N E T E E N
A/N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
3:20
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
E P I L O G U E
Ey

T W E N T Y - T W O

704 19 7
By caity_caitlyn

"I'm not the best at showing my emotions"

Dallas
I sat there at Bucks when I saw a girl walk in with long brown hair. She looked familiar...I didn't know why. She walked over to Buck and jumped the counter. I couldn't stop staring. She was amazing.

"Hey Buck, how's it going?" she asked hugging him.

"Wow, I haven't seen you in so long. What're you here for?"

"Job offer. I saw you needed a new waitress well here I am" she said with a smile.

"You okay working here?"

"Yeah of course. Why wouldn't I?"

"Because of...never mind," he said and she put on a confused look as Buck handed her a skirt and button up. She sent him a small smile and walked away to the bathroom.

"Who was that?!" I asked in pure amazement.

"You don't know who that is?!" he asked in shock. I only shook my head.

"That's why I asked"

"Figure it out Dallas," he said and walked to the opposite side of the bar.

I was completely confused and soon she walked out. She looked beautiful as ever. I wanted her in my bed tonight. Damn. (Creepy fuck)

"I kinda made some...alters to the outfit," she said to Buck with a small smirk. Damn what her presence did to me.

"Eh, it's fine. Anything for you. Are you gonna sing though?"

"You want me to sing?"

"Yeah, you're great!"

"Sure Buck. Sure" she said with a smirk and walked around seeing if anyone needed anything.

Hours have passed and Buck went to refill my cup but I stopped him.

"Get her to fill it," I said with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to her. Soon she was heading my way and stood behind the counter.

"What do you want?" she snapped and I smirked.

"You"

"Haha funny. What do you want?" she asked again and I smirked standing up and jumped over the counter and pushed her against the wall.

"I told you, I want you uh...I didn't catch your name"

"I didn't throw it" she snapped and pushed me off her grabbing a bottle of beer from under the counter.

When she bent down I put my hand up her skirt and she stood up quickly and tackled me to the floor.

"Don't. Fucking. Touch. Me. Ever. Got it?" she seethed and I nodded with a small smirk. She was hot.

"Hey! Get up here and sing!" Buck yelled at her and she rolled her eyes walking up there.

"Hey losers. I guess I'll be singing tonight because Buck said so. If you don't like it then you can get your lazy drunk asses out of here" she said bitterly and Buck shook his head and started playing a song. Or maybe it was just a random background because I saw this smirk on her face. It was hot.

"I was trained, I was kept in a cage
And no one ever thought I'd break free
They always said I'm too weak"

She sounded like she struggled with life. I did too. I sorta still am.

"I was played, I was always afraid
Until I told myself I could speak
It was always in me"

Brokenhearted. Huh

"Now I make 'em listen
I'm pushing limits through my teeth
Oh yeah I say what I want when I wanna
Say what you want, I don't give a"

She bit her lip and that made me crazy.

"Let my lips run wild, get away with my smile"

She sent me a small smirk and I smirked back. I couldn't help it.

"I say what I want when I wanna Take what I want when I want it You say I'm too wild But baby, that's just my style No-no-no-no, no filter No-no-no-no, no filter Better watch out when I use my tongue Cause I'm a loaded gun Got no-no-no-no, no filter No-no-no-no, no filter You better watch out when I open my mouth Cause I'm a loaded gun"

"Now I'm changed and the world is my stage
I dare ya, come try to make me fall
Baby, I've seen it all
I'm no saint, but I mean what I say
Don't ever tell me my words aren't true
Cover my mouth, but I'll break through"

Huh. She was a wild one. I like it.

"Now I make 'em listen
I'm pushing limits through my teeth"

"I say what I want when I wanna
Say what you want, I don't give a
Let my lips run wild, get away with my smile
I say what I want when I wanna
Take what I want when I want it
You say I'm too wild
But baby, that's just my style"

"No-no-no-no, no filter
No-no-no-no, no filter"

She tilted her head back slightly and I enjoyed the view. Something about her made me crazy. I didn't know what.

"Better watch out when I use my tongue
Cause I'm a loaded gun
Got no-no-no-no, no filter
No-no-no-no, no filter
You better watch out when I open my mouth
Cause I'm a loaded gun"

"Try to come and shut me up
But I just brought it back
I just brought it back"

"Now I make 'em listen
I'm pushing limits through my teeth"

"I say what I want when I wanna
Say what you want, I don't give a
Let my lips run wild, get away with my smile
I say what I want when I wanna
Take what I want when I want it
You say I'm too wild
But baby, that's just my style
No-no-no-no, no filter
Better watch out when I use my tongue
Cause I'm a loaded gun
Got no-no-no-no, no filter
No-no-no-no, no filter
You better watch out when I open my mouth
Cause I'm a loaded gun"

Once she finished her song everyone cheered. I didn't. Why is because I was so struck by her. Amazed.

Afterward, everyone soon left and it was just me, her, and Buck.

"So, you play pool?" I asked and she nodded taking a sip of beer.

"How about we make a deal"

"Why not" she said rolling her eyes.

"If I win I get to take you to my bed tonight and if you win. You don't have to" I said and she shrugged.

"Sure"

Soon it was her turn and she ended up hitting the ball. It was close and I knew I was able to make the shot. Somehow I missed it. She laughed and slipped it into the hole.

"Oh my God! You won!" she said sarcastically and walked away.

I grabbed her arm and she growled.

"I said don't touch me" she snapped and I smirked.

"One more game"

"If you can catch me I'll consider your offer," she said and I smirked.

She quickly ran away and I chased her. I caught her when she wasn't looking and she sighed.

"I wanted you to catch me"

"Really?" I raised a brow with a smirk.

"Really," she said and trailed her fingers down to my pants.

"Nuh-uh mystery girl. I'm in control" I whispered into her ear and she smirked biting my ear lightly.

"Who gave you the right"

"Me," I said and pushed her onto the pool table getting on top of her.

"Who says you won't break the table," she said teasingly with a small smirk.

I leaned down biting her neck no noise came from her. I smirked and bit harder onto her skin earning a gasp.

"I plan on breaking this table when I'm done with you" I smirked.

"Really? You're gonna have to really try to please me" she said smirking back.

"Oh trust me. Have fun trying to get up tomorrow" I said and started unbuttoning her shirt.

From there I can tell you we did end up breaking the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 52 4
Их брак казался идеальным, и после его трагической смерти друзья и родные были уверены, что Карина убита горем. Вот только молодая вдова отнюдь не ск...
59.9K 1.6K 37
SWORD, fighting, the people and the Gangs. She loathed them all and chose a different life, far away from Sannoh. She ignored everyone from her past...
64.2K 1.6K 22
You were only 13 years old when your mom started to do...very..very bad things. Your mother and father divorced when you were 10, your mother became...
914K 81.6K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...