The Billionaire Fantasy (Bad...

By Mandyrosko

(ROUGH DRAFT)Bad Boy Billionaire Silvio tried to make things work with Jane, the gorgeous free spirit he had... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 33

4K 153 17
By Mandyrosko

Chapter Thirty-Three

Silvio pushed her up onto the desk to sit, coming to stand between her legs.

Jane gasped for breath as he pushed his hands beneath her shirt.

Sugar came over and tilted her head up at them. Jane saw that while Silvio kissed and sucked on her neck, and she couldn't help but laugh.

"Uh, I think our dog wants to say hi."

"What?" Silvio pulled back, then glanced down at Sugar before rolling his eyes. "All right, no way."

"Where are you going?"

Jane smiled even as she asked the question, knowing where Silvio was going as he took Sugar's collar and led her out of the office, shutting the door behind her.

"Call me old fashioned, but I don't want a dog watching me while I'm having sex with my lover."

"Makes sense." Except Sugar chose the exact moment Silvio came back to her to start pawing at the door, and then yowling to be let in.

Silvio froze, and Jane swore she could make out the little vein at the side of his temple twitching.

She burst out laughing. "Should I go and let her back in."

"No." Silvio briefly glared at the door, as though Sugar would somehow be able to hear him. "She's going to know who's in charge around here eventually, and it's not her. She can stay out there."

"But listen to her, she's crying," Jane said, playing up how sorry she felt for the dog, knowing she was annoying Silvio.

"Too bad for Sugar and for you." Silvio kissed her hard, catching her off guard.

His kiss was hard, almost more of a claim than anything else, and when he pulled back, there was a fire in his eyes that made Jane forget all about Sugar's crying, and her lower belly melted.

"I'm not letting a dog get between me and you right now."

Jane wet her lips. "All right. So you gonna get me out of these clothes, or what?"

Silvio's mouth quirked. He smiled at her, and then, to Jane's shock and horror, he stretched out his arm and started to push aside the papers and various other items on his desk.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't take his eyes from her. That look continued to heat her up from the inside out. "Clearing a spot for you."

Jane shivered, and she just barely managed to snap out of her lust filled haze in order to stop Silvio from shoving his computer off the desk.

"No!"

She grabbed the macbook before it could teeter off the desk and hit the ground.

Silvio hooked his fingers into the waist of Jane's jeans. He yanked her closer. "You can let it drop. It's all right."

"No, this is an expensive computer and you could do a lot of writing on something like this. You can't destroy it!"

He chuckled, his mouth heated as he pressed kisses along her belly, his fingers nimble as he undid the button of her jeans, metal teeth of her fly pulling apart as he slowly got her out of her pants.

"I keep forgetting how into anything writing you are. You want to protect my computer because it has a word processor on it?"

"Well, not just that."

Silvio didn't seem to understand how having a computer like this was a big deal. Jane had her own computer, and she was due for a replacement, but even then, she wouldn't purposely smash an Apple computer.

She set it carefully down onto the floor to lean against his desk, giving her attention back to Silvio. "There, now you can do whatever you want with me."

"I always could," he said, slipping his hand beneath her panties.

Sugar continued to wail out in the hall, begging to be let inside, but with Silvio's fingers playing around at her sex, every nerve lit up inside Jane's body. She couldn't bring herself to give the dog too much sympathy.

Right, this was it. She grabbed onto the back of Silvio's head, yanking him down so his mouth was on hers again.

She was pretty sure she wasn't catching him off guard. He seemed to go into everything so smoothly, as if nothing phased him, but that was fine. His lips, the touch scratch of his jaw and cheek against her hand and mouth all came together to heat her up.

She leaned back, pulling Silvio with her. He shoved her farther up the desk while she pulled him with her. They were clumsy for a moment, but it was perfect. The heat of Silvio's panting breath, as though she were somehow capable of making him come as undone as he made her, gave Jane that sense of power to match her lust.

It made everything feel just a little less crazy. She felt normal, but also in control. Even as he was the one on top of her.

Jane lifted her hips as Silvio pulled her jeans down her thighs. He didn't seem content with just exposing her legs. He pulled her panties down with them. He leaned in as her skin was exposed, kissing her thighs, starting at her knees, working his way up one leg, and then down the other.

When his mouth hovered over her sex, Jane held her breath, then exhaled hard when he completely avoided her.

"Are...are you serious?"

Silvio winked at her. "You want me to get to the good stuff that fast?"

"Yes. Actually, I wouldn't mind it."

"Yeah, well, too bad."

Jane felt the little muscle beneath her eye start to twitch. "You want to say that again, Mr Calendri?"

He wouldn't stop smiling at her, as if he knew he held all the cards. When he played at the underside of her knee, kissing her leg as he pulled her pants, panties, shoes and socks all the way off, she realized right then and there that he did have all the power, because she didn't want him to stop doing what he was doing.

Even if what he was doing, his fingers teasing at her skin, his mouth kissing and sucking on her thighs, wasn't where she wanted his fingers or his mouth.

For some reason, the feel of his lips against her skin, against her thighs and even her calves, made her gasp and moan as much as if he had mouth lips over her sex.

Jane couldn't tell if she was that sensitive to what Silvio was doing, or if he was just that good, but every time he brought his mouth closer to her sex, she could feel the heat of his breath on her pussy, and her stomach clenched with sudden desire.

She tried to bring her hand down, to give herself what he refused to, but Silvio grabbed her wrist, yanking her hand away before she could touch herself.

"Are you serious?" She gasped. "I can't even touch myself?"

"No. Not until I say so."

"Do you get to touch yourself when I say?"

His asshole grin gave her the exact answer she knew she didn't want to hear. She growled, letting her head conk back onto the wood of his desk, and Sugar howled again.

Arturo lifted her shirt, his lips playing at her lower belly this time. He didn't come up to her breasts and he still avoided her sex.

Meanwhile, Jane was a ball of vibrating nerves. The heat wouldn't stop increasing. As if she were a pot of boiling water over a burner turned on high, and all that pent up energy was getting ready to spill over the brim.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I wouldn't leave you hanging for long."

"For long," she mocked, but then her head fell back, her spin arching with the sudden surge of pleasure that made her body clench from head to toe as Silvio pressed his heated lips to her sex.

Just a kiss, a simple kiss was enough to do that to her.

But it wasn't just a kiss. It was so much more than that, especially as Silvio kept kissing her. He didn't pull back from her even as she became so wet he had to be tasting it.

Then his tongue slid between the lips of her pussy, and holy God!

Jane grabbed onto Silvio by his hair, her mouth falling open as a noiseless shout escaped her. Her body arched, and she hooked her leg around his shoulder and neck, preventing him from going anywhere.

Not that he seemed to want to. Silvio kept himself right where he was. His grip on her thighs was painful, but Jane didn't notice that right away as she thrust against his mouth.

That wild, uncontrollable sensation that hit her whenever Silvio did something like this to her, whenever his mouth or tongue or hands worked her body was taking a strong hold of her right now, and she wanted it. Jane didn't want anything other than his mouth, his hands. She wanted him inside her and she never wanted him to leave.

But, of course, for him to put his cock inside of her required that he stop doing that flicking thing with his tongue, and she was enjoying that way too much to ask him to stop.

Her orgasm was right there, and Silvio seemed determined to bring her over the edge.

"Ah God, Silvio," she moaned, not sure if she should warn him or pull his face closer.

His tongue found her button. He licked and teased it as though he were going for Olympic Gold.

Jane didn't have the ability to hold back an orgasm like that. She had no chance whatsoever, and when it crashed over her, she shouted through her hands just to keep from making too much noise.

"No."

Silvio grabbed her hand, pulling it back as he wiped his mouth with the other. "You don't get to do that. If I want you to scream my name then I'm going to hear it. You're not to cover your mouth."

Jane's entire body throbbed and hummed with the heat of that orgasm. There was little she could do except to nod her head as she caught her breath. "Got it."

Silvio raised a brow at her. "What? Not going to argue with me about it?"

She shook her head. "That felt too good. Do that to me again and I'll do whatever you want me to."

Silvio barked a laugh, but as he did so, he also wrapped his arms around her thighs, pulling them up and around his waist.

"All right then," he said, and as he pulled her body flush against his own, Jane could feel the throbbing heat of his erection.

Wow, she really was a romance writer. She couldn't stop herself from thinking about his cock in all sorts of flowery ways even when he was teasing the head against her sex.

"If that's how you feel about it, then the next time I make you come, you're going to shout my name long and loud, got it?"

Jane nodded. "Yeah. I got it."

"Good." Silvio pushed forward, impaling her onto his cock, and even after a recent orgasm, Jane couldn't handle the sudden rush of pleasure that took her, consumed her, and then made her comment to everything Silvio wanted from her.

Because in that moment, with him inside her, fucking into her, looking at her the way he did, Jane belonged to him.

To Be Continued.................

Thanks so much for reading! and for putting up with how long it takes me to upload some of these chapters ^_^ I appreciate your patience. The good news is we're on the home stretch with the last couple of chapters here. I'm hoping to have the book complete sometime in September :) Then I can start with the editing process :D

On the plus side, I've got some auditions out for the audiobook for Alpha. I keep waiting to hear back from them, however. Hoping someone is interested in narrating the book :)

BTW, if you guys wanted to follow me on Twitch and hang out for some writing time, you can check me out on Twitch.tv/mandyrosko

I'm hoping to get to 100 followers very soon. I'm at 96 followers now. I even wrote part of this chapter on the live stream, so if you wanted to see the process I go through, ask questions, word war or just chat, I'd love to hang out with you :)

Thanks again for reading, I'll try to keep these chapters consistent for posting from here on out :)

Hugs and happy reading!

Mandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 701 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
137K 3.7K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
452K 19.1K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
71.7K 1.6K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...