Scouting Legion High School [...

By arminleftthechat

Why is high school always a mess? Because it is full of pubescent, hormonal teenagers who are not sure what t... More

Disclaimer/ Other Information
Armin's Birthday
Personality Swap
Violin Vs. Tuba
Interview
Heck
Hipsters
The Lives of Friends of One Who is in a Fandom
Queen of Awkward Moments
Rants of an Angry Boy
Lame Puns Day
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 1
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 2
A Very Merry Titan Christmas - Part 3
A Message for Bertl
What
P.E.
Attack on SLHS
Badassery
That's Not a Spider - THAT'S NOT A SPIDER!
What is it, Jean?
Fabulousness on Ice
Madness
The Lives of Friends of One Who is in a Fandom Pt. 2
Serenading
Eren's Sister
Valentine's Day
Christa is not Amused
Names
Childhood Memories
Texts Levi Gets in the Middle of the Night
What Goes on in Band Practice
This Means War
Frozen Gone Wrong
Truth or Dare
Truth or Dare Pt. 2
Survival of the Fittest
Smh
Importance
How to Come Out
Gym Class Jerks
Marco's Package
Pick up Them Lines
Jean's Fate
Levi's Ultimate Challenge
Jean's Sad Life
Lights, Camera, Action! Pt. 1
Lights Camera Action! Pt. 2
Trouble in Ikea
When Things go Awry
Reunited
Torture
Everyone's Happy When They're High
The Great Granola Bar Case
Can't Teach a Levi new Tricks
Queen
Documentary
Attack on Nicolas Cage
Rolling the Rick
Where the Hell is Waldo?
Dodge or Die
Frogs
Looking for Levi
Jean and Eren
The Mysterious Squeaking Noise
Capture the Flag Pt. 1
Capture the Flag Pt. 2
Prank Calls
A Mid-Summer Day's Fair
Hanji's Mission
Erwin's Terrible Driving
Halloween in August
Target Shenanigans
Public Embarassment
First Day
The Birthday Excuse
Poems of Death
The Curse of El Diablo
Dissapointments of Astronomical Proportions
The Chill
A Feathery Situation
Homecoming Eve
Homecoming
Too Spooky
Second Time Around
Christmas Spirit
The Case of the Missing Pencil
The Story of Thanksgiving
Gift Wrapping Mess
Reiner's Lame Jokes Part II
Another Christmas Carol... Sort Of...
Death is Not Around the Corner
Causing Pain
First Snow of the Year
Hanji Shenanigans
Semester Stress
All According to Plan
Battle For Royalty
Marco Commits Murder
The Average Day of Levi Ackerman
Mariachi Madness
Idiot Friends
Pain and More Pain
Butt Scooters
Recycling Day
Education System
Last Day-Mania Pt. 1
Last Day-Mania Pt. 2
IMPORTANT AN
Paint with the Colors of Pain
Pokemon GtfO
The Anticlimactic and Perfectly Normal Chapter With Nothing Happening Whatsoever
Sasha's Bizzare Adventure
A MidSummer's Day Fair Round 2
Injured
Opening the House
Redemption
Dawn of the Dead
The Bean-pocolypse
Stripper Cake
Death-spectations
Skating Hell
Hanji's Christmas Mission
Dancing Mii
Truffles
History Repeats
Those Darn Tornados
Porm
Starry Night
Fidget Spinner Mafia
Musical Madness Pt. 1
Musical Madness Pt. 2
ConGRADulations
España! Pt. 1
España! Pt. 2
España! Pt. 3
A much needed A/N
The Final Battle Pt.1
The Final Battle Pt. 2
Final Author's Note
Emo Eren
Who Said Karaoke Night Had to Be Family Friendly?

Goodbyes and Farewells

39 8 14
By arminleftthechat

In no means was this farewell party lively. Everyone talked. People laughed occasionally when someone cracked a joke.

But it wasn't lively.

The lively where there seemed to be havoc and shenanigans around every turn. The lively where there was constant sassiness and savagery. The lively where everything was hectic but, still it wouldn't be an experience that anyone would trade for the world.

However, that's what comes with goodbyes and farewells, Armin thought to himself.

He recalls his freshman year, commanding Eren and Mikasa to push him down the hallways. It was the first of many shenanigans that would lead to an extremely eventful career in high school.

And honestly, he couldn't see it without his now graduated friends. He and his rising seniors still have one year, and he knows that there will still be some crazy antics. But in no way would it be the same.

Everyone else around him knows this and feels this. It looms over them like a raincloud.

And that's why it wasn't lively.

Armin knows there's so little he can do to try and get everyone to perk up. So he just rolls with it. He takes a chair from a table and pulls it out. He takes a step onto the chair, grabbing a glass cup and a spoon on his way up, and looks out. He already has some people's attention, and he taps the spoon against the glass with a clink clink clink to gain the rest.

"Um, hey guys," he begins. "I know what you all are thinking. 'Wow, this sure is sad. It may be the last time I see this person in who knows how long.' So how about we just have a discussion with everyone you know? Reminisce us all together?"

Armin looks around, catching a few stray sad smiles appearing on familiar faces. "Even during school it was rare when all of us are together like this. So why not make the most of it, you know?"

A sniffle echoed through the sea of people. "Armin, that was beautiful," Hanji cried.

"Hey, shut it, four eyes," Levi said. But unlike how he usually said it, it wasn't dripping with annoyance, but it was rather quiet, almost defeated-sounding.

"Let's all say something we cherish," Sasha spoke up. "It can be a memory, a person, anything!"

"Okay," Eren smiled. "I'll start!"

"Of course you take the spotlight first," Jean joked.

"Shut up," Eren said, but he didn't mean it harshly. "I really cherish that first Christmas together. It was when we got to meet most of you guys," he said as he looked around at all the graduates. "We got to know you guys better and it was the start of something amazing. Chaotic, but amazing."

Several of his peers spoke up, agreeing that they too cherished that moment.

"Capture the flag the first year was so much fun!" Hanji cried out. "And how it led to the annual tradition for years to come!"

"Strangely enough, I actually enjoyed the time Hanji nearly destroys something or kills someone," Armin stated.

"And strangely enough, I enjoy whatever mess Reiner is brewing up with glitter and bras," Mike grunted.

"That's very true," Ymir chimed in. "He's actually quite entertaining."

"And unapologetically gay," Christa added.

"Oh hell yeah," Reiner said proudly, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "I sure love it up my b-"

"I like Darco because he hungers for blood," Bertolt announced, immediately cutting off Reiner's sentence.

"Me too," Armin spoke up.

"I also have to admit that Darco is a very interesting character," Erwin stated.

"I too, enjoy Darco," Marco smiled as he raised his hand.

"How about you, Levi," Eren asked.

"Yeah! You haven't said anything yet!" Isabel whined.

Levi gave her a pat on the head before sighing. "Don't make me say it again," he began. "But I loved all of it."

"All of it?" Everyone asked almost at once.

"I just said don't make me say it again, and therefore, I shall not repeat myself," Levi stated as he crossed his arms.

"Aw come on, Levi, please?" Erwin begged.

"Yeah, you don't know when you're going to see all of us and these adorable underclassmen again," Petra said while gesturing to the rising seniors while some of them made a pouty face.

To this, Levi sighed in defeat. "Yeah, I loved all of it. The weird happenings from start to finish. The random stuff that just happens for no reason with no explanation and no context," Levi continued. "Even though it was a pain in the ass at the moment, looking back, all of that made my years in high school bearable. And I'd like to thank everyone for that."

"Aww!" Hanji exclaimed before reaching over and hug.

"Still hate hugs though!" Levi warned, but he wasn't listened to at all. Everyone began to join in, and soon there was a huge mess of aw'ing, teenagers which sporadic sniffs here and there.

As they pull apart, they were able to pinpoint where the first sniffle came from.

"Armin, no!" Eren exclaimed. "You're going to make me cry too!"

"Sorry guys," Armin laughed as he wiped away the tears from his face. "I'll just miss this. And I'll miss you all."

"I'll miss you all, too," Petra chimed in.

"Me, too!" Eren said before sniffling.

"Jean are you crying?" Marco asked.

"What does it look like to you?" Jean joked as he grabbed a tissue and blew his nose in it.

"Look, he's actually brave enough to admit it and be a wiener about crying like somebody else we know," Bertolt joked.

"There's a reason why 'wiener' and 'Reiner' look very similar," Christa added.

Reiner glanced between the both of them, mouth agape in offense. "I feel personally attacked!"

"Probably no where as personally attacked as all of you guys in a mere matter of seconds!" Hanji declared triumphantly. She hopped onto the table, stumbling a little as she tried to keep her balance, then held a remote high in the air.

"Here ye, here ye," Hanji screeched. "Above you all is a hundred sixty-nine of the bounciest dildos that I can find upon the internet-"

"Hanji," Levi shouted. "What the fuck-"

"Hell yeah!" Reiner cheered.

"Anyone else wondering how she managed to get those up there in the first place?" Mikasa asked as she glanced up. There was a large net spanning the entire ceiling, and through it they can clearly make out the shapes of a ridiculous amount of flesh-colored dildos.

"And I shall release it upon you guys," she shouts, now crying with tears down her face. "To wreak havoc one more time before we leave!"

Marco shrugged. "Not the worst way to go."

"Oh, what the hell," Jean said in defeat. He spread his arms out and looked to the skies. "Take me now!"

"Ha, you virgin," Ymir joked.

To that, Jean craned his neck to look over at Ymir. "Bold of you to assume that I'm a virgin."

Everyone stared at him with widened eyes.

Ymir especially as her jaw opened so wide it could have hit the floor. "Wait, what the fu-"

"Until next time my fellow friends!" Hanji cried out. "Until next time..."

Hanji pressed the button on the remote and the thunderous sound of over one hundred dildos hitting the ground echoed throughout the house. As always, it was chaos.

But chaos was normal for them.

This was Scouting Legion High School after all.

And if you ever attended a high school, you would know that occasionally things happen that are out of the ordinary.

But with these kids... Man, that was an entirely different story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

(Maybe)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
470K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...