Addicted | Yoonmin✔

By prespoverty

"I could easily get addicted to you, Park Jimin." - In which Yoongi, a recovering drug addict, finds solace i... More

|warning|
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fourteen . two|
|Fifteen . two|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|nineteen . two|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty two . two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty four. two|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|thirty nine . two|
| character q&a |
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty two . two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
|welp i was tagged|
|forty six|
|epilogue|
|future works and fun facts|
|extra : marriage texts|
|extra: lovesick|
|extra: first love|

|fifteen|

582 32 28
By prespoverty

You know it all,
You're my best friend

-

Yoongi walked into the bar, his hand clenching Jimin's as the child looked lost and scared. He has never gone out before, even though he was the legal age. Yoongi squeezed Jimin's hand when the boy held unto the back of his hyung's shirt, mumbling incoherently. “Why are we here?”

“To celebrate me being promoted to manager. Namjoon and Jin wanted to treat me to my first beer since becoming sober, because they trust I can manage it.”  Jimin looked at Yoongi with raised eyebrows, and Yoongi ruffled his hair. “Trust me, my little one: I. Can. Handle. It. I never used to drink a lot anyways. Ah, I see Hoseok.” Yoongi led Jimin to the table where Hoseok was seated. Yoongi let Jimin slide into the booth first before sliding in next to him, his arm immediately draping around Jimin's slender shoulders.

“Hey Yoongi-hyung!” Hoseok said across from him, waving his hand excitedly. “Congrats on becoming manager! Oohh, is this your boyfriend?” Hoseok whispered, his eyebrows wriggling suggestively. Yoongi rolled his eyes before taking his arm back, leaning over and flicking Hoseok's forehead.

“He's my Jimin, that's all. Hakuna your tatas.” He sat back down. “Jimin, meet Hoseok. He's a little shit, but he's helped me through coming clean. We're at the same support group.”

“You go to AA? You never told me, hyung,” Jimin asked, fiddling nervously with his hands under the table.

“There's a lot about Yoongi you don't know Jimin!” Hoseok slapped his hands unto the table. “Did you know that he used to do dance? This skinny piece of ass! And by dance I mean ballet,” Hoseok grinned and Yoongi stepped on his foot under the table.

“Shut the fuck up. I was like six and I didn't want to do sports.” Yoongi spat back, but visibly calmed when he heard Jimin giggle. His scowl retired to a look of disdain then to mere annoyance.

“I also did a few years of ballet before deciding on contemporary,” Jimin's eyes widened when he heard a squeal behind him. When he turned around, he saw Taehyung run up to him and hug him (while leaning over Yoongi; Yoongi was not okay with this). “Taehyung? What are you and Jungkook doing here?”

Yoongi pushed Taehyung off of him. “I invited them. I want to get to know your friends better, and you can get to know my friends better,” And Jimin would be lying if he said that his heart didn't warm at that notion. He smiled brightly, his eyes disappearing into crescents. “Hey, Jin and Namjoon. Thanks for helping get these two under-aged lambs into the bar.”

Jin smiled and pulled a chair closer to the booth. Hoseok slid out, let Taehyung and Jungkook slide in, then took the chair for himself. Namjoon and Jin each claimed a spot at the booth across from each other. “Anything for my two best customers.” Jin ruffled Taehyung's hair, and he laughed cutely.

“Thank you for inviting us, Yoongi-hyung,” Jungkook said before looking at Hoseok and smiling. “Hey, I'm Jungkook and this is Taehyung.”

Hoseok grinned and held up a peace sign. “I'm Hoseok, your source of hope and happiness. Welcome to the group! Nice to finally meet you in person!”

Meet you in person? Yoongi thought, but brushed it off.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. “Hoseok, take it down a notch before you scare the kids off. Today is about Yoongi,” He smiled a warm smile, a fatherly smile, as he looked at Yoongi. “Not only did Jin promote him today, but today also marks his eighth month of sobriety.”

Yoongi's eyes widened, and he unlocked his phone to check at the date. “What, really? Well, fuck me. Now I finally know what month I'm at.” Yoongi looked back up to see a present on the table. A small box, tied together with a black ribbon. “The fuck is this?”

Jungkook rubbed the back of his head, smiling sheepishly. “Seokjin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung...They told us about everything.” He pushed the box forward a bit.

“We all made a group-chat, and started talking about what he could get you for your eight month. And then we finally decided on something.” Jin explained.

“I called around a bit, pulled a few strings,” Hoseok said with his brighter-than-the-sun smile. “And, well, with the help of a man – who happened to be Taehyung's dad – we found...well, just open it and see.”

Yoongi untied the black bow and opened the small box. He clenched his eyes shut, scared of what he might see. Knowing Hoseok, it might be condoms. Knowing his hyung, it might be a pamphlet on safe gay sex (which he's been on about since Yoongi told Jin that he and Jimin were vibing). Knowing Namjoon, whatever was inside might have already broken already.  And, based on what Jimin has told him about Taehyung and Jugkook, it might be something equally promiscuous. Shit, all his friends were sex-obsessed. 

When Yoongi opened his eyes, a silver key was glistening inside the box.

“Is this the key to Jimin's chastity belt? If not, then I don't want it,” Yoongi joked as he held the key up, inspecting it. “This...this is a house key?” He looked at his hyung in disbelief. “Oh my God, Jin, you fucking didn't.”

Jin started giggling as he hid his face behind his hand. “I did! We all did! We found you your very own apartment! Well, you have to pay the rent, but with that raise you're gonna get, it'll be no problem.”

Yoongi stared in disbelief as his friends started cheering, his mind racing, his heart beating in his throat. He'd finally be living on his own. He'll finally be independent. He'll have Jimin, his Jimin, sleep over, and then he'll make him breakfast in bed before taking him to school. Hoseok will come over to play some x-box. Taehyung and Jungkook will crash there when they need someone to talk to, or a place to just get away from it all. Jin will teach him to cook, Namjoon will help him study. Study.... I can study, finish school, get a decent job, marry Jimin, be a good husband, a good father, someone stable for my little mochi. I'll be a good friend, a hyung to look up to for Jungkook and Taehyung, a fun uncle for the little Namjin critters...

“Fuck, my face is leaking,” Yoongi muttered as he hid his face in his hands, looking down. An overwhelming amount of emotions, of happiness, washed over him, pushing him to the shore where his sanity was waiting for him. His shoulders started shaking as his emotions completely overwhelmed him. When was the last time he felt that happy? When was the last time he had even felt an emotion that strong in the first place?

He's never had hope before, never in his life did he ever truly have hope. He's always relied on the hope of his friends, no, of his family: Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, fuck, even Taehyung and Jungkook were family as of that moment. But, suddenly, he was reminded of his own strength. Suddenly, he remembered that he was more than an ex-addict: he had a stoic mind and a bleeding heart. He had withstood his cravings for eight months. He had learned to trust himself enough to finally place his trust in another human being whom he was slowly learning to love. He never thought he'd be at a place in his life where he would be in a stable relationship with another boy, while maintaining several healthy friendships.

He felt Jimin's strong arms wrap around his body, and Yoongi dug his face into Jimin's neck. “Jimin...Jiminie, my little one,” Yoongi said as he clinged to Jimin. “I'm so happy, so fucking happy, and it scares me so fucking much, what do I do?” Yoongi whispered, his voice small.

“You allow yourself to be happy,” Jimin answered, and Yoongi nodded, allowing himself a few more seconds to regain his composure before sitting up and facing the table.

“I hate every single one of you for making me feel this happy. Who does this?” Yoongi mumbled as he grabbed the menu again, and everyone chuckled, knowing that it was Yoongi's own little way of saying thank you, my friends, I love you all.

“Round of beers for everyone!” Namjoon cheered, but Jin slapped him upside the head.

“We have under-aged lambs here!” He scolded.

Namjoon huffed. “Fine, four beers and three Cokes.” He ordered.

-

Two hours later, everyone was laughing happily and talking amongst themselves, and Yoongi's beer barely stood halfway. He had been stealing sips of Jimin's Coke the whole night (“What? It's the only Coke I'm allowed to do. OW! Jin, that was funny!”). And, in return, Yoongi had been sneaking sips of beer to the younger three. Well, mostly to Jimin, who argued that he was of age to drink (“Sure you are,” Hoseok winked. “I REALLY AM! Look, look at my ID!” Jimin countered, holding his wallet open. “Aaww, look at that mochi-cheeked baby!” Yoongi pulled Jimin closer. “ My mochi-cheeked baby.”).

Taehyung proved to be a social butterfly, and spoke easily to the group. Jungkook was bit shy, and only spoke when spoken too, but he kept whispering things to Taehyung that caused the older to slap the table in laughter. Yoongi took a tiny sip of his beer, before handing it to Jimin for his sip. Jimin took an equally small sip, contorting his face in distaste. “This tastes bad, but I want more.”

“That's how alcohol works, baby.” Yoongi chuckles huskily, and Jimin grabbed hold of his hyung's arm, clinging to him.

“I'm so proud of you. Eight months is a lot.” Jimin rubbed his face into Yoongi's shoulder, making small sounds as Yoongi's face flushed. He leaned up to Yoongi's ear, moving in to whisper, his hot breath tickling the inside of the sensitive flesh. “I might reward you, you now? A few kisses...” Jimin blushed and sat back. “What's the difference between a kiss and a peck?”

Namjoon sat forward. “A kiss has tongue.”

Jin slapped Namjoon's shoulder from across the table. “Namjoon! He's a child!”

“We're not that much older! Rather we teach him then those questionable anime Yoongi watches.” Namjoon retorted, and Yoongi shot him a glare. Taehyung, however, perked up, smiling excitedly.

“You watch anime too? Ah! No, don't tell me, you look like a shoujo fan!” Taehyung giggled at his sarcasm, and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

“I only watch tentacle hentai, thank you very much.” Yoongi grinned as he pulled a bread roll apart, nibbling at it and feeding Jimin small pieces.

“So, Assassination Classroom?” Jungkook joked, and that earned him a gasp from both Jin and Taehyung.

“THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY?” Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest. “You little shit! Where you at, boy?”

“WHAT BLASPHEMY DOTH THOU SPOUT?” Jin exclaimed. “AssClass is holy.” Taehyung nodded in agreement, and everyone else just shook their heads.

“And the call me the addict,” Yoongi muttered.

Namjoon faked a cough. “Cough-cough, Supernatural-addict, cough-cough.”

Yoongi glared daggers into Namjoon's soul. “You are not allowed to say anything bad about those two boys and their gay angel, otherwise so help me Jesus.”

“I second that. I discovered my bisexuality thanks to those two boys.” Hoseok agreed. “Didn't we use to watch that when you were having cravings?” Hoseok questioned, and Yoongi nodded.

“Yeah, we binge-watched the shit out of that when I was getting clean . Replaced one addiction with another, and now I'm addicted to Jimin.” Yoongi kissed Jimin's temple. “Speaking of which, we better get you home, little one.”

Jin got up, stretching his back, “I didn't drink, so I'll take the kid home. Namjoon, go home so long and heat up the lasagna- no, on second thought, Hoseok, go with him and do it instead. You can join us for dinner.” Hoseok saluted  Jin before getting up with Namjoon, who swiftly pecked Jin's cheek. “Yoongi, you coming with us?”

Yoongi looked at his glass of beer. “Nah, I'll stay a bit longer. Finish my beer and get a cab home. You guys can go so long.” He moved out for Jimin to move out, and Jimin attacked him with a tight hug. Yoongi hugged back. “Thank you,” he whispered, to which Jimin replied with a swift peck to his lips. Yoongi smiled a soft smile as the rest left with swift greetings. He sat back down, pulling his beer closer, and stared at the amber liquid. He took a sip before grabbing his phone.

Messenger

Message:
Cunt.

Me
Get your ass over to the bar
on eighty second street.
Make it quick.
And no alcohol|
and no alco|
and no|
an|
I'll have one beer with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.7K 10
Jimin and Yoongi on-off relationship where Yoongi is that irresistable cheater boyfriend but Jimin couldn't get enough for the kiss Yoongi gave him...
11.7K 574 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...
146K 6.2K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
5.9K 247 30
Yoongi might be addicted to alcohol. He had a party and does everything wrong. He goes way overboard with drink and drugs and embarrasses himself and...