Shawn Mendes imagines

Від shawnmendes-imagines

Number 1 in #shawnmendescute as of 3/19/2019 Number 1 in #shawnmendesblurbs hot as of 3/19/2019 Imagine when... Більше

Noooo
His apartment with friends
Dinner
Waking up
Tired
Ariving home
Sick
Sleep
Helped part 1
Adorable
Helped me part 2
Helped me part 3
Helped me part 4
Helped me part 5
Perfectly wrong
Class
Class part 2
Prom
Parent drama
Bored
Suicide?
Suicide? Part 2
Suicide? Part 3
Suicide? Part 4
Suicide? Part 5
Suicide? Part 6
Suicide? Part 7
Suicide? Part 8
Pool day
Beach day
Cuddle
Studio struggels
Makeup
Picnic
Depressed
Friends fight for eachother
Tour bus
Hurt
Dream
Dream part 1
Dream part 2
Dream part 3
Dream part 4
Dream part 5
Dream part 6
Dream part 7
Dream part 8
Dream part 9
Dream part 10
Prank part 1
Prank part 2
Jealous
Nightmare
Dream part 12
A/n
Thanks giving
Popular girl
Dream part 13
Sick 2.0
Popular girl part 2
Dream part 14
Passes out
Popular girl part 3
Dream part 15
Singing
Popular girl part 3
Dream part 16
Sister?
Sleep
Date?!
A/n
Dream part 17
Shawmila
Popular girl part 5
Dream part 18
A little more
One direction
Dream part 19
"We're all going to hell"
Victorias secret fashion show
Dream part 20
SHAWWWWN
Drunk
Dream part 21
Drunk part 2
Dream part 22
Injury
Dream part 23
Anxiety
Dream part 24
No looking
Dream part 25
Thanksgiving 2018
Dream part 26
Power outage
Dream part 27
Fight 2.0
Dream part 28
Hold on
Dream part 29
Jealous part 2
Dream part 30
Grammy nomination
Dream part 31
Period cramps
A/n
Dream part 32
Birthday surpise
Dream part 33
Lonely
Start of something new
New books
!!!

Not good enough

20.9K 95 0
Від shawnmendes-imagines

Y/n POV
Me and Shawn were watching a tv show.
"I just want you to know I love you and we are family"
The mom in the show says hugging her 2 teenage children. I get goosebumps because I longed for that feeling. "Are you cold babe" Shawn says looking at my goosebumps. "No I'm not. It's just......... uh...... I have to use the bathroom" I say hurrying away before my tears could escape. I get in the bathroom and shut the door. My family always treats me like shit even when I was younger. I had friends but it wasn't the same. I wipe my tears, flush the toilet to make it seem like I used the bathroom, washed my hands and went out.
Shawn's POV
I see that something is wrong but don't ask.

~later~

We are starting to fall asleep in the bedroom but I stay awake incase y/n needs me. She gets out of bed and puts something I think paper on the bed.
"I know you are sleeping but I just wanted to say I love you so much more than words can describe and I want you to know you didn't do anything wrong I was broken and depressed before I met you and you helped me even though you didn't know it. But I'm hurting too much and I have to go forever and I'm sorry. But don't cry over me it's better for you I won't drag you down. Just remember don't cry over me just look up at the sky and say goodbye. I love you so so much your so beautiful inside and out. You inspire me so much I love you so much goodbye." Y/n says. She's crying. I sit up immediately and look at her. "Where are you going?" I ask staring at her "I'm going to kill myself" she says crying more. "Is it because I'm not enough or-" " no it's because I'm not good enough for you. I'm broken and worthless and my family treats me like shit that's why I went to the bathroom because I've never felt that love before except from you and I was jealous even though it's just a show and your so perfect I couldn't be enough for you" y/n says cutting me off.
Her face in her hands. I hug her tightly a just sit there in silence and she cries in my chest. It breaks my heart seeing her like this. "Your good enough for me. Better the good enough and I couldn't ask for more why didn't you tell me sooner" I ask stroking her hair.
" I knew you'd hate me no one wants a broken girl" y/n says. "Look at me" I say, she shakes her head "why can't you look at me" I say softening my voice. "I can't because you will look in my eyes and see how broken I am and then you might cry and I would hurt you. I don't want to hurt you i never did" y/n says. She finally looks up at me with bloodshot eyes. "I love you so much ok" I say hugging her again. "I love you too"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

49.8K 2.2K 22
Camila never expected to almost drown on her family vacation, nor did she expect to fall for the handsome lifeguard who saved her life. -- [word coun...
878K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.
575K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...
751K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!