Studio struggels

Sorry for any spelling errors

Y/n POV "Ugh I'm sorry guys it's like the 20th try and I'm still not getting it I'm sorry" I say running my hands through my hair in frustration and apologizing to everyone in the studio. "It's ok we totally get it this is a hard bridge to sing" Shawn says trying to comfort me. "Thanks, you guys can continue with the song I'm going to take a break and clear my head" I say standing up and exiting the room. Shawn and I were supposed to be making a song together but I kept messing up the bridge. I walk out of the studio into the cool night air. I sit down looking at the sky for maybe a minute or so and hear someone sit beside me. "Having trouble with the bridge eh" a familiar voice says and I automatically know it's Shawn. "Yeah I don't know why I can't get it it's literally the easiest park of the song but for me it's the hardest" I say sighing in frustration. "This happens to me a lot when I'm recording" Shawn says taking my hand in his. "How do you do it? How do you overcome these things" I ask staring at the stars "I just like lying down, screaming in pillows. I don't know it just helps" he says holding my hands tighter. "Maybe you need some inspiration" he says and kisses my lips unexpectedly. I kiss him back and we slowly break away. I look down at my hands blushing. Even though I'm 18 I've never had my first kiss until now. "Sorry I-" "it's ok you didn't do anything wrong it's just that... That was my first kiss" I say cutting him off and blushing from embarrassment. "Well I hope it was a good one" he says with a smirk. "It was pretty good" I say blushing. "Let's go we need to finish" I say getting up grabbing his hand. "Ok let's do this" he says getting up. As we go in I feel somewhat confident I'm not sure why though. We run over the song and we get to the bridge. I sing it perfectly and we finish the song. "Oh my god i did it I did it" I say jumping up and down. "Yeah good job" everyone says. I go over and hug Shawn. "Thank you" i whisper into his ear.