Makin Moves

By yngtxc

(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tom... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

335 11 1
By yngtxc

I woke up to the smell of food. I looked at the time on my phone and it was eleven in the afternoon.

I went in the kitchen and Cassie was twerking to Big Bank by YG.

"Bitch what is you cooking?". I chuckled.

"Churros". She said her thick Spanish accent.

Cassie was from Spain. And I loved it when she spoke spanish or her accent showed itself.

"Yaasss my Spanish Mami". I giggled taking a churro off the nearby plate.

"Anyways what chu doing today?". She asked.

"I'on know. Dre said he was coming over today". I shrugged.

"Bet. Roscoe wanna go to his Mom's house and I'm like I guess I'll go meet her today. But when he meets my family and my Dad starts wit the mierda I don't wanna hear shit.  Like I swear he's such a gilipollas. Watch I'm telling you". She said as I cried laughing.

When I tell y'all I love Cassie so fucking much.

"Girl leave Roscoe alone. He just want chu to meet his Momma. It was the same way with my sister. When Tommy got locked up, his Mom's ain't even know my sister existed. So they met without Tommy being there and they been cool ever since. Now Tommy don't know they know each other cause he barely got a relationship wit his Mom cause of some shit that happened when he was a teenager". I explained.

"Ok so your saying that Roscoe has to go to jail for me and his Mom to be cordial?". She questioned.

This bitch.

"No! I'm saying that even with Tommy not there, they was still able to meet and be cool". I said grabbing another churro.

"Whatever. I'll call you tonight cause I might be single and looking to mingle if Roscoe and his momma be on some bull shit". She pointed her finger at me.

"You ain't calling me for shit because one you and Roscoe gon make it and two I might be boo'd up tonight". I stuck out my tongue.

"Bitch bye". She put three churros on her plate.

I hopped off the bar stool and went in the kitchen. She had five churros on a plate for my fat ass.

"Aw you really do love me". I cooed stuffing half the churro in my mouth.

"Yes I do. Now sit down and eat". She patted the seat next to her.

I sat down and started eating.

*
After we were done eating we watched a movie and then I got a text from Dre.

Dre❤️👅- I'm comin over rn

Bae👑❤️- Ok bring ya ass😂❤️

I chuckled as I locked my phone back.

"Is Dre coming over?". Cassie looked over to me.

"Yeah". I smiled.

"Girl, let me go. I ain't tryna be third wheeling or cock blocking". Cassie stood up and stretched.

I washed our plates.

"Lock the door behind you. I'mma go take a shower and shit". I ran upstairs.

I heard the door close as I walked in my room and stripped out my clothes.

I hopped in the shower and shaved. I got out and sprayed my body spray and put on my matching lotion.  I put on some boy shorts and a crop top.

Just as I was putting my hair up in a bun, I heard the doorbell.

I finished putting my hair in a bun and sprayed on a lil bit more perfume. I walked downstairs as Dre had rang the doorbell for the third time.

I opened the door. He put his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my booty.

"What took you so long shorty?". He questioned.

"You want a girl that smell good right?". I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I guess. What chu cooked it smell good as hell in here". He questioned letting go of me.

"Maybe if you go sit down I'll show you what I cooked". I winked.

He kissed my forehead and went to go sit in the living room.

My ass ain't cooking shit else. I went in the fridge and warmed up the chicken, broccoli, and rice I cooked the other day.

I put it on a plate and put that shit right in the microwave.

After it was heated, I grabbed a spoon and put it on the plate.

"Here ya go babe". I handed him the plate.

He took it and ain't say shit. He just started eating.

We watched TV and then he finished eating.

He put his bowl on the coffee table and pulled me to him by my thigh and arm.

"Damn. You could just asked me to come closer". I snatched my arm away from him.

"Come here then". He motioned with his finger.

I leaned forward putting my forehead against his.

He thumped my cheek hard as fuck.

"That's for yesterday". He smirked.

I picked up one of my throw pillows and bopped him in his head with it.

"Fucking thump me like I'm a kid, fuck wrong wit chu?". I made a stank face at him.

Before he could interrupt my phone started ringing.

He stood up and started chasing me as I answered the phone.

"Hello?". I answered giggling as I ran around the couch.

"Hey Drea it's Neecey. I ain't heard from you in a while and I was wondering if you was ok". Neecey spoke.

"I'm good. I was actually headed over there to see yall". I lied.

I mean shit I do miss my family but like I be on my boss type shit.

"Ok. See you when you get here". She hung up.

Just as I pulled the phone away from my ear Dre tackled me onto the couch.

"I told you can't out run me girl". He said biting my neck causing me to squirm.

"Nah don't run now. You was acting all tough and shit when you had that pillow in yo hand". He smirked biting my neck again.

"Stop! We gotta go see my sister and my siblings". I tried to push him off me.

He stood up.

"Alright then go get dressed". He slapped my ass.

I rolled my eyes.

I went upstairs and got dressed.

I came back and Dre had his keys in his hand.

"Let's go". I said grabbing my phone and my purse

We walked out the door and I locked it.

We got to Dre car and he opened my door for me.

"Thank you sir". I kissed his cheek and got in the car.

He closed the door and jogged to his side.

He got in and I gave him the address to Neecey and Tommy house.

"Yo you ain't tell me Tommy was like yo pops". He spoke.

"First of all that would be weird as shit of Tommy was my Pops considering he my sister boyfriend. All I said was he raised me and my siblings, but he ain't my Pops". I explained.

He just nodded.

We pulled up to the house and got out.

I walked up to the door and Dre was behind me.

Rashad opened the door.

"It's about damn time yo ugly bean head ass came back to see me". He pulled me into a hug.

"Nigga bye. You the ugly one". I mushed him.

"Shad this my boyfriend Dre, Dre this my annoying ass brother Rashad". I introduced them.

Dre clapped Rashad up laughing at his joke.

"Nice meeting you bruh". Dre continued laughing until I gave him a look.

He immediately stopped laughing.

"Where, Maya, Jayla, and DJ?". I asked Rashad.

"In the room playing Minecraft and shit". He scrunched up his nose.

"And stop cussing in Neecey house fa she beat cho ass". I pinched his cheek walking inside with Dre following.

I went in the kitchen and Neecey was cooking.

"Hey sus". I hugged her.

"Who yo lil friend?". She looked to Dre smiling.

"Ugh. Neecey this Dre my boyfriend, Dre this Neecey my cringy ass big sister". I introduced them.

"Nice to meet chu Dre. And Drea stop fucking cussing in my house fa I beat cho ass". She warned.

I rolled my eyes.

"Where Tommy?". I asked her.

"He in his office on the phone with some clients for his job". She answered.

"Bet. We going upstairs". I told her walking toward the hallway.

"It was nice meeting you Dre. And no nasty shit in my house!". She yelled after us causing me to face palm and Dre to chuckle.

"Yo family funny as hell. Specially yo brother". He smirked.

"Shut up". I was low-key happy he liked everybody so far, and it seemed like they liked him.

We went in the room that Maya and Jayla shared and they was playing Minecraft wit DJ.

"Hey y'all". I called to them.

They all looked to the doorway and paused they game.

"Drea!". They all ran to me hugging me.

"We missed you". DJ smiled.

"I missed y'all too. Y'all been good?". I asked them knowing damn well Neecey was keeping them in line.

"Yeah. We really ain't got no choice". Maya shrugged.

"Who dis?". Jayla looked Dre up and down.

"My boyfriend Dre. Dre these my sisters Jayla and Maya, and my lil brother DJ". I pointed to all of them.

"Nice meeting yall". He waved.

"You bet not hurt our sister, I may be cute but I'll still hurt chu". Jayla said to Dre making me bust out laughing.

"Chiiilllll". I said in between laughter.

Dre just looked at me.

"Trust me Jayla he ain't gon try nothing he know I'm crazy". I reassured her.

"Y'all come eat!". Neecey yelled.

We all went downstairs and Tommy came out his office.

"Youngin? The hell you doing here?". Tommy clapped him up.

"Dats Drea boyfriend". Maya said before me or Dre could say anything.

Tommy's smile dropped.

I already know why.

"Drea lemme holl at chu real quick". He stopped walking.

I rolled my eyes as he walked toward his office.

He opened the door and I walked in first, he walked in after me.

He closed the door and turned to me.

"I already know what chu bout to say, so don't even try it". I really didn't need his bullshit right now.

"Oh really? You know what I'm gonna say? Enlighten me then". He clenched his jaw.

"Don't mix business with pleasure and how it's bad for business blah blah blah yatta yatta yatta". I rolled my eyes.

"Then why the fuck is that nigga sitting in my house eating fucking dinner wit my family like this the fucking Cosby Show Drea?". He spat.

"Ay yo, I ain't twelve no mo. Don't fucking come at me on some bullshit. I ain't a lil kid no mo I can speak my fucking mind now, it just kinda happened and shit I ain't been to work yet so it really ain't that bad". I tried to reason.

"That's the fucking point Drea. You ain't been to work in two days. When I was boss I was going every other day-

"That's a fucking lie and you know it. After you met Neecey yo time at the trap went down drastically. So don't fucking sit here and sell me that bull cause I ain't buying". I yelled.

"Watch yo fucking tone when you talking to me in my house. I hired you cause I thought you was over the kiddy shit. But I guess yo bullshit just getting started". He yelled back.

"You know what fuck it. At this point I really don't care what chu got to say because your not boss anymore and I can do what the fuck I wanna do at the end of the day. Your just a fucking advisor at this point. And if you think that I'm not cut out for the job then fuck you cause I know what the fuck I'm doing". I stood up and walked past him out the office.

I walked down the stairs and sat at the table.

"Pass the collard greens".  I put on a fake smile and turned to Rashad.

"You good?". Dre whispered in my ear.

"I'm fine. Let's just eat". I smiled knowing damn well I wanted to flip this whole table.

Tommy came downstairs looking heated.

"Baby you ok?". Neecey looked to Tommy.

"I'm good baby. I just got a lot of shit to deal with". He spoke.

"Ok. How was school y'all?". She asked the kids.

"I passed my math test and then my math teacher told me to stop bragging so I told him to stop tryna talk like us so he could look cool". Jayla shrugged.

Me and Dre held in our laughter.

"Jayla, that was not nice. You coulda got in trouble". Neecey shook her head.

"Oh I did. I need you to sign this detention form". She pulled that detention slip out of nowhere.

"Girl! It's Sunday and you just now giving me this?!". Neecey snatched the detention form from her.

"But at least I gave it to you. I coulda just forged yo signature like Rashad be doing". She smirked at Rashad.

Damn, this tea is hot.

"What?!". Tommy looked to Rashad.

"Bro Jayla you needa chill wit cho mouth fam. I only forge yo signature when you forget to sign something". He put his hands up in surrender.

"Y'all kids is bout bad as fuck. And Rashad lemme find out, you seventeen and taller than me but I'll still beat cho ass". Neecey pointed her knife to Rashad.

Damn, I remember these threats.

"Maya? Dj? How was school?". Neecey looked to them.

"Good". They said in unison as they played Minecraft on they tablets.

"Put them tablets down and eat!". Neecey scrunched up her mouth.

They quickly put the tablets in their laps and started eating.

"Drea how's....work?". Neecey looked to me.

"She wouldn't know cause she too busy playing house wit Youngin". Tommy spoke not looking at me.

"Yo you mad disrespectful right now. Ain't nobody cooking and cleaning for this nigga. Excuse me for balancing my love life and my work life. Ain't nobody say shit to you when you was playing house wit Neecey all them years ago. So don't. Just shut up and let me make my own decisions on what should and should not be done". I yelled staring right at him.

"Fine Drea. Do what chu want. But when yo decisions lead to some shit that goes wrong, don't come to me looking for me to clean that shit up". Tommy stood up and walked upstairs.

"Neecey, I'm sorry but we finna go cause this some bullshit". I got up and hugged her.

"I understand but chu bet not ghost on us no mo". She pinched my arm.

"Ouch! Ok damn". I rubbed my arm.

I picked up my purse and walked to the front door.

We walked out going to the car.

So much for first impressions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 22.9K 80
[Book 1] [Add-on to The Unknown Daughter] "From rags to riches to bitches that's bad. They address me as 'Your Highness'-shit. I make all them niggas...
160K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
227K 8.7K 30
Book 2...Book 1 is The Thug Next Door. Synopsis: Five year since the tragic prom incident sent Rico on a spiral back into a life of drugs, women, an...
10.4K 298 44
Kira Davis always kept up this good image that her parents want her to be. Living in small town out of Virginia, her parents are the very well known...