The Gaming Shinobi, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...

By HaiToSenpai

โ” HAVE YOU EVER FALLEN into the deep depths of amnesia? Have you ever been both physically and mentally stuck... More

Description
Epigraph
Playlist
Chapter 2: Ninja Academy!
Chapter 3: Expelled?
Chapter 4: Orange Mask
Chapter 5: Genin Exams
Chapter 6: Teams?
Chapter 7: Team Plan
Chapter 8: Team Four
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: C Rank
Chapter 11: B Rank
Discontinued...
Well
Question
Clansie boi
On hold
๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜
Tagged ig ?

Chapter 1: Welcome to Naruto

19.4K 418 902
By HaiToSenpai

WELCOME TO NARUTO

A place that has ninjas, chakra and seals to use at your bidding. This is the place where you can fulfil your wildest dreams of becoming the best (or worst) ninja in the world, or even in the existence of Naruto. Your presence of being here will alter things, no matter how big or small. Your physical body is connected to your in-game body making it a more personal experience. This is your chance to become the famed ninja you always wanted to be.

Now, let's get started. What is your name?

Name: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ <max 9 letters>

The person peered around the dark, blank and distinctively cold dimensional space around them. The cold couldn't only be described as temperature, the unbounded loneliness added to the icy feeling of the area surrounding them, sending unwelcome shivers down the unknown persons spine. It was then that they suddenly realised- they didn't know where they were or who they were, so a question like this was a tad bit unnecessary considering they didn't even know their name.

The person lingered on the topic of their 'amnesia' a big longer, wondering how their brain functioned with colourful words bursting from their tongue and yet not a single rainbow sprinkled word could gift them with tranquil.

Granted, they could remember what Earth was like and what their favourite anime show was and all, but Naruto certainly wasn't it. It was Owari No Seraph actually, but they remembered watching the whole Naruto series just to keep up a conversation with their friends. Looking back at it they found it a very pathetic excuse to continue watching something they didn't necessarily like, but the show itself was decent enough albeit the main character being the exact carbon copy of other shounen type main characters.

Although, thinking about it now in more depth they could remember the conversations held with their friends about who should have died and who should have continued on living in the turbulent show (though they had a distinct dislike of the character of the third hokage due to his incompetence in certain areas shown later in the show). But for some reason, despite their knowledge of previous conversations, their memories keep blanking out on vital information; their name, where they live, why they look like, who they are.

It was then they concluded with a muddled heart that this game wants them to turn over a new leaf, the game wants them to start over. Completely. They felt unwilling deep down in their major artery, they hadn't asked to be here in this empty, philosophical space... did they?

It was then that they finally snapped back into reality (or what was left of it), finally typing in a name, thinking throughly about the meaning before they typed it in. After all, it is going to be the only name they gets in this new life of theirs- and he wasn't too fond of being called after a rat or something of the likes.

Welcome, Yomei. Now we must ask you, are you a boy or a girl?

Yomei steeled their resolve, concluding that the only way they would be able to discover what happened to them, who they were was to acquiesce to the systems demands. They reread the question once more and thought about this for a second, ultimately it could be this choice that would lead to his survival or death.

If they were a girl there was a better chance at controlling chakra, but boys could have excellent chakra control too, they briefly referenced Haku and his amazing disposition before explicitly pondering on which gender they should be. They centered in on their thoughts and tapped the one that would (hopefully) result in him living long enough to discover his blurred memories.

So you're a boy?

Y/N

Yomei quickly pressed yes, eager to move on with the selection that would guide him to his path of remembrance, he could only hope that what he wanted to remember wasn't something he would have rather forgotten.

In the end Yomei decided to choose the option of being a boy majorly due to the fact that it would be easier to become a ninja, therefore allowing him greater access to his goals. He remembered the fact that girls were still mildly discriminated against in the Naruto culture, although it appeared that feminism wasn't as toxic as he thought it to be in his previous life.

Yomei stilled before nodding along to the newfound information. It seemed that with every new action he took it would allow a greater disparity into memories long forgotten.

Okay, Yomei. Which village would you like to partake in?

•Konohagakure

•Kumogakure

•Sunagakure

•Kirigakure

•Iwagakure

<Simply tap for more information>

Yomei pushes away all thoughts not concerning his current predicament, deciding that following along to instructions would be the best way to continue with things. It was then that he ridiculed the villages and their geographical layout. It didn't matter which village he picked, every village was different whether it depended on their outlook of life to their living standards- either way he is going to  be given different experiences no matter what he chooses.

EDITING STOPS HERE

In terms of this, he had to ponder on which village would benefit him the most. If he entered Kiri he could potentially be jumped if he had a kenkai genkai.

If he joined Suna, he could potentially meet Orochimaru and he certainly didn't want to meet him anytime soon. He could also meet Gara, but he could also potentially die from the tailed beast contained inside of him. Jomei sighed and scratched his head. This was certainly a problem.

Continuing on with his observation he concluded that if he joined Iwa he would be canoodling with the Akatsuki however indirectly. He didn't want a stamp to be placed on him just because the village leader was stupid enough to hire a mercenary group that idolised world domination.

If he joined Kumo he could meet Killer B, the rapping ninja. That would be awesome but he wanted to focus on becoming a ninja, not a Mini B. And there was also their Kage. He remembered not liking their kage. Yomei grimaced at the thought and moved on to the last village; Konoha.

If he went to Konoha he could meet the future saviours of the world. Be in the same village as the strongest people in the world. And he could also meet Naruto, the ramen loving hero, AKA future saviour of the world.

Yomei sighed and picked Konoha. How basic, he mused. He wanted to be out of the ordinary, but Konoha's perks were too good to pass. They also weren't in any war that could majorly backfire on them. He always wanted to meet the sanin. But maybe not the crazy ones. Yomei paled at that thought. They were all crazy. What the hell has he done.

As Yomei was having a mini crisis the game spoke up again, the stats now intact and getting the data ready for the new hero in town. Yomei smirked at that thought, maybe he could steal Spider-Man's; 'your friendly neighbourhood' ninja. Yomei sighed with a pleasant smile in his face. That would be cool.

You are now a citizen of Konoha. Which clan would you like to belong to. If not any please click the 'Civilian' button.

•Uzumaki

•Sarutobi

•Senju

•Nara

•Akimichi

•Aburame

•Hyūga

•Inuzuka

•Yamanaka

•Kurama

•Uchiha

•Civilian

<Simply tap for more information>

Yomei gaped at the fact that there actually was a civilian button there. But after contemplating it for a while he assumed that someone else might want to start their own beginnings, and not be judged by their clan. Or they just didn't want to belong to a crazy clan with crazy rules.

He immediately ruled out the hyūga clan. Sure, they were powerful, he just didn't want a Neji tattoo on his forehead. The only ones he considered joining were the Kurama clan, The Uzumaki and the Uchiha. If he joined the Kurama clan he could have an almost unbelievable grasp on genjutsu, which was good and all but after thinking about it for a moment he reconsidered. He didn't want to end up turning crazy.

So he then then turned to Uzumaki. They have cool red hair, an unlimited amount of chakra, and god, their life force and sealing justsu was hella amazing. But considering the fact that Naruto was an Uzumaki and in need of a family drew a setback. What if they were cousins or something? Well obviously they would be cousins considering they were apart of a clan, but what if he got targeted for something or the other. After all, Uzumaki's do make good Tailed beast containers.

So his last choice would be Uchiha. The upside of it was that the majority of the clan was dead and he would get heavenly good looks but the fact that Danzo was still roaming around caused a huge problem. But he would gain the Sharingan, but he also might be targeted by Itachi or Obito. But he'd be apart of an amazing clan. An amazing clan that died in one night. Who's to say Danzo won't come after his eyes?

At this point Yomei was just gonna pick civilian. It was the least hassle and the least amount of downsides. Sure it might be harder to get into the academy specifically for ninjas, but minato did it, and he was one of the most feared Shonobi in the world.

Yomei thought about it for awhile and decided on picking eenie meenie miney mo. After bunching Uzumaki, Uchiha and civilian together he finally picked 'mo'. Yomei groaned out loud before picking it, crossing his fingers that no one would come out to get him.

Good choice, Yomei. Would you like to alter your appearance befitting of your clans?

Y/N

Yomei picked yes, flickering through the options. If he was going to be apart of that clan he wanted to be devishly handsome while potentially dying. Yomei picked the high cheekbones, messy Dark hair with a blue tint and the infamous black eyes. Yes well done smarty, you guessed it, he's an Uchiha. Claps for you!

When he pressed yes after the game asked if he was sure with his look he received a mirror.

Gained item: Players Mirror.

Players Mirror- <D:0.5>
Allows the player to change their looks in a millisecond. It works similar to the Henge but this is an item specifically just to change their looks, not their chakra signature. Certain items might be locked until you achieve them. Some including;

Uchiha eyes [LOCKED] <D:3>

Akatsuki coat [LOCKED] <D:8>

Fourth Hokages cloak [LOCKED] <D:10>

<d:> stands for difficulty rating. The highest the rating can be is '10' and the lowest is '.5'

0.5- 2 is achievable

3- 5 is mildly hard

5-7 is hard

7-9 is very hard

10- is Unlikely

Yomei gaped at the item in shock. He was immediately impressed with the gameplay, everything was slowly fitting into place. After tapping the screen in mild shock another question popped up on his screen, outlined in a blue border. He assumed it was to tell the difference in levels. At first it was transparent and now it was a clear blue. This is so cool!

Would you like to change your appearance?

Y/N

Yomei quickly tapped on yes, eager to change his appearance. After all, he was only in his boxers. A notification popped up soon afterwards stating;

Unlocked: Gamers Closet- Gamers Mirror.

Gamers closet- <D: 0.5>
Allows the Gamer to change outfits in milliseconds. Certain items are locked such as;

Hokages Hat [LOCKED] <D:8>

Hiruzen's pipe [LOCKED] <D:10>

Uzumaki mask [LOCKED] <D:10>

Including items stated beforehand. To unlock these items you must gain them through achievements, bargain and barter or win them through quests.

Open Gamers Closet?

Y/N

Yomei quickly pressed yes after scanning through the items. As soon as he opened the Gamers closet it was as if he was sucked through a different reality. He was now standing in front of floating clothes, three t-shirts, a jumper, two shoes (ninja sandals and winter boots), and three types of trousers.

He scanned through the tops; one short sleeved, one long sleeved and one sleeveless. He tried all of them on and settled for the short sleeved. It was in a tan brown and the only other colour that it was in was a bright blue, something that would obviously clash with his hair. He didn't want that.

He quickly threw on dark blue ninja bottoms and black ninja sandals, accepting the fact that it wouldn't get much better than this. He noticed while shifting through the clothes there was a tag on each of them stating the same thing;

[ORPHAN]

He guessed that since he (hopefully) won't be dead once he reached Konoha that he was placed in an orphanage and that Itachi and Obito were oblivious to him. Hopefully. After exiting the closet he gained an achievement.

Achievement gained; Beginner.

Obtained;

History of Konoha [1] <D:1>

Blunt Kunai [1] <D:1>

Hairbrush [1] <D:1>

+ 5 Points

Yomei gaped at the difficulty of the hairbrush. Either the brush was made of high quality or things were about to get a lot more difficult. Yomei tapped each of the items to see their descriptions. He was told about tapping them before and decided that now would be a good chance to survey his newly gotten items.

History of Konoha- <D:1>
A book entailing details of the village hidden in the leaf. Goes into detail about the last three wars and how Konoha dealt with them. Author Unknown.

Blunt Kunai- <D:1>
A blunt Kunai used in the ninja academy for training. If thrown with enough force it can be wedged between a piece of wood.

DMG: -2

Hairbrush- <D:1>
A brush made in Konoha by merchants. The brush hairs are fine an delicate making the hair smooth and soft.

REP: +5

Yomei nodded his head in understanding. So the brush helped his reputation go up with people. Perhaps people are still bent on cleanliness even after the many wars. Yomei immediately took out the brush and started to brush his wild and messy hair, only marginally smoothening it down. Yomei brushed his hand through his hair and his eyes widened. His hair was definitely smoother though.

Yomei nodded his head at the items and quickly put them away in his inventory. Seeing as he was now done with experimenting the goods the game continued.

The game is allotting the results into the data plan.

Name: Yomei

Age: 6

Clan: Uchiha, Orphan

Village: Konoha

Gender: Male

Yomei nodded as the game placed the data in its archives. He assumed that the game was getting ready to transport him into Naruto and decided that around now would be a good time to observe things while he could. He opened his Gamers mirror and flicked through all the items.

Yomei looked at the many blank buttons, guessing that they had to be unlocked. At the revelation Yomei shrugged. He didn't mind waiting at all. Sure he wanted to become the most powerful ninja in the world, but he had to start somewhere.

The games loading icon came to a stop and the game once again continued.

Data has been allotted into game run. This is your stats page. To open it at any time just say status either out loud or in your mind. Once you are finished reading your stats please tap off the status page and we will send you into the game.

Yomei, Title not applicable
Lvl: 1 (0/200)
HP: 50/50
CP: 50/50
SP: 50/50
CONRTOL: 30%
Allegiance: Konoha Citizen
STR: 5
IT: 10
VIT: 5
LUK: 10
Points: 5
Money: 0R

A Konoha orphan that's father died in the nine tails attack. He was born a month and three days after where his mother died in childbirth. He is a cheerful and friendly child that many love, especially all the young girls. His future is a blank sheet controlled by those around him, especially the higher ups. He aspires to take things into his own hands and to progress his way and not the way other people may want him to.

Yomei tapped on the stats, marvelling at how it was layed out. Yomei guessed what they meant but decided that it wasn't good enough. If he wanted to become a powerful ninja he had to know exactly what all his stats were. Even if he had to memorise them. Yomei tapped on the bottom right button shaped in a question mark. After he tapped it a new message popped up.

Do you wish to see the meanings?

Y/N

Yomei quickly tapped yes and saw the definitions pop up equally as fast.

Lvl- Your level. To lvl up do quests and tasks.

Hp- Your life force. If it goes down to a lower number you tire out and could potentially die.

Cp- This is your chakra points. To get more chakra you can use points or train.

Sp- This is your speed. To get more speed either train or use points.

Control- This is your chakra control. It shows how much you are able to control your chakra without it being wasted. Train or use points to gain more.

Str- This is your strength. To get more train or use points.

It- This is your intelligence. To gain more intelligence simply read and make conclusions or use points.

VIT- This is your vitality. It shows how much energy you have and how long you can go on for. To gain more either train or use Points.

Luk- This is you're personal lucky points. It shows how much of a lucky person you are and could potentially mean the difference between life or death.

Points- These are your player points. To get them finish quests and to use them simply tap on points and continue on from there.

Yomei nodded his head at the explanations, closing it and opening the stats page again and tapping on the CP.

CP: every minute you gain back 20 CP.

Yomei closed the CP and entered back into the stats page with a sigh. He was so weak at the moment and he didn't know whether or not he had the time or patience for it. He tapped on the HP to see how long it takes for him to revive back on his sole life force.

HP: every minute you gain back 20 HP

Yomei's eye twitched at the results and he exited back onto the page with a yell of frustration. After he yelled out into the dark space it seemed as if his frustration slowly disappeared.

[SKILL GAINED]

Calm mind- <d:2>
It enables the user to keep a calm mind and view on things at all times. Enabled at all times. Useful to ward away frustration and sometimes extreme anger. Helps when you are on missions or in front of a powerful KI intent.

Yomei gaped at the new skill and did a happy dance, feet kicking forward and a shit eating grin on his facing. Thank god- he didn't want to end up killing himself once he meets orochimaru!

Once Yomei was done dancing he calmly pressed out of the stats box and stepped into what he thought was the centre of the room. The game let out a beep and quickly a spiral of colours came from anywhere and everywhere.

NOW ENTERING NARUTO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
8.1K 209 8
The story is about a one-sided love story that took the life of a young male. The story takes place in modern time in a fictional place, called Konoh...
827 104 7
There is a voice screaming in her head that won't let her give up. For once, she can't hear the numbing reiterations of shinobi mandate - there is on...
5.8K 175 18
Akina Arai is a normal teenage girl living in Konoha. Wait, nevermind. Her life is nothing, but normal. She 'hates' Sasuke, who she calls Duckbutt. S...