Where I Met You

By CamsVolleyballs

Rose is a typical 17 year old girl who lives in LA. She has a best friend named Katie and they both play beac... More

WHERE I MET YOU ONE
WHERE I MET YOU TWO
WHERE I MET YOU THREE
WHERE I MET YOU FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU SIX
WHERE I MET YOU SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU NINE
WHERE I MET YOU TEN
WHERE I MET YOU ELEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWELVE
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU FOURTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU FIFTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER SIXTEEN
IMPORTANT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU EIGHTEEN
WHERE I MET YOU NINETEEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY SIX
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY EIGHT
SHUT UP
WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTY
WHERE I MET YOU THIRTY ONE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY THREE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY SIX
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FOURTY NINE
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FIFTY
WHERE I MET YOU CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
THE END
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK
IGNORE
Finally

WHERE I MET YOU TWENTY ONE

350 7 0
By CamsVolleyballs

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

ROSE'S POV

As I sit in front of the grave, my mind wanders off to the memories we had together. I just miss her so much, it's like a pain that just won't go away.

"Now a few words from her dearest friend, Rose Montana." The pastor says snapping me out of my thoughts. I get up and walk over to where he is standing and pull out my speech that I wrote. Before I start I look into the crowd of people here, I see her parents, her family, the guys, the girls, her relatives. Everyone is here, except Gilinsky and Grace.

I clear my throat and begin, "There is really, nothing that I can say today that will compare to what a life Katie had. She was this ball of energy, this never ending flame of life. Katie had many friends throughout her days and she made new ones too but, for some reason she always stuck with me. We where like sisters to one another, we moved in together and spent a good 3 years with each other. It was the best 3 years of my life and it probably will be forever.

One thing that really stood out to me, from Katie's life, is that she always cared about others and not her. So far, I've had a pretty crazy relationship and she was always there to help me out. I really appreciated her and I looked up to her as a role model. We are the same age but, it never seemed like it. In a way, I guess you could say that she was the head of the house. I will never forget those memories.

When, um," I start to tear up and I wipe my eyes before starting again,"when she was in the hospital, I remember sitting on the floor and just thinking about what was going on. She was my rock, I could always count on her, no matter what. I remember thinking what am I going to do without her? I know it's only been a couple days without her but, it already feels like a century.

I guess, I just miss her. I don't know how I'm going to survive the rest of my life but, I'm determined to make it useful. Because that's what Katie would of wanted.

Today, Katie wouldn't want us to be crying or upset. She would of liked for us to embrace the fact that a new angel has gone to heaven. And I want to end with this, God can give and God can take away." I say.

I look up to see people sobbing and crying. I sigh and head back to my seat. Cameron wraps his arm around my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder.

*LATER THAT DAY*

I'm sitting in bed with Cameron cuddled next to me when I hear the door burst open. The group walks in and they take a seat were they can. Yet again, Grace and Jack are missing. What are they up to?

"What's going on?" Says Cameron.

"I have something to tell you all and I wanted us to be together when I said it." Says Shawn.

Cameron sits up and all the guys quiet down as Shawn speaks up.

"The management called me and said that we will have meet and greets every week, instead of every other week. They want to make the tour go by faster so that we can meet more people and go more places." He says.

Cameron groans and leans back against the head board.

I have to tell him sooner or later.

Earlier I decided that I need a break from the tour. I know it probably won't affect anything but, I want some time to myself. I want to go back home and go through old memories that Katie and I had together.

I know it may sound childish but, her death hit me like a train. I wasn't ready for it and I wasn't expecting it. My last words to her were, what am I going to do without you? I am determined to find that out.

I lean my head on Cameron's chest and he kisses the top of my head. I'm gonna miss these moments, where we can just be in each other's arms and not have a care in the world.

CAMERON'S POV

That's great. Now we have to travel even more. I'm not complaining about the fans, I'm complaining about traveling. It's really stressful and having to pack and unpack, is not my thing.

"Well, that's all I wanted to say. If you have any questions, just ask the management." Says Shawn. I nod and he gets up. All the boys follow him out the door but, the girls stay behind.

"We are going to the pool. Wanna come with?" Asks Rebecca.

"I'm good. Thanks anyways." Says Rose. I give her a confused look and she shrugs, not saying anything.

"No problem." Replies Rebecca with a light smile.

"Call us if you need anything." Says Alex, slamming the door behind her.

I turn on the tv and sigh in frustration. Why didn't she want to go with them? I don't mind her company, it's just that, I need some time to think stuff out. A lot has happened lately and I need to get my mind off of things.

"Hey Cam?" Says Rose.

"Yeah, Rose?" I say, turning to face her.

"I was thinking, now since Katie is gone, there is no one at home. So, um, maybe I could go and check up on things, see if everything is okay." She says. I take a moment to think this over. It is the perfect excuse to get a beak from each other.

I do love her and all it's just that I miss the guys and us hanging out and stuff. I want her to be happy and if doing this makes her happy then, I'm gonna let her do it.

"Your right, you need to go check up on stuff." I say.

"Really? So your not mad?" She asks.

"No! Why would I be? I love you and if this is what you want then I'm gonna let you do it." I say and peck her lips. She smiles and hugs me.

"Thanks, Cameron."she says.

"No problem, Rose." I say and soon we both fall asleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I peel my eyes open and yawn. Rose left earlier to get some breakfast and I stayed. I roll out of bed and open the blinds, revealing lots of sunlight. I hear a knock on the door and I go to open it.

I twist the nob and open the door to see Rose standing there with a tray in her hands.

"Good morning!" She says in a chirpy voice and hands me the tray. "Eat up!" She pats my head and walks into the room. I look down at the tray and see eggs, hash browns, toast, bacon, and orange juice.

"Hope you like it!" I turn around to see her plopped down on the bed, smiling at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask, shutting the door and sitting down next to her.

"Why wouldn't I be?!?" She says and squeals. She gasps and sits up facing me. "You will never guess who I saw today!"

I start to get worried, what if she saw Jack? Or Matthew? I told her to stay away from them.

"Who?" I say in a low voice, cause I don't think I want to find out.

"Matthews girlfriend! He said that they met a couple days ago." She says babbling on.

This is great. Matt got a girlfriend and now he isn't interested in Rose. I mean, who wouldn't be? She's perfect, her voice, her laugh, her smile.

"Helllooooo." I snap out of my thoughts and see a hand waving in front of my face.

"Sorry, I zoned out." I say and start blushing. We are interrupted by Matt opening the door. I look up to see a girl behind him, that must be his girlfriend.

"Oh, hey guys." Says Matt doing a little wave as he shuts the door.

"This is Sarah, my new girlfriend." He says wrapping his arm around her waist and she smiles.

"Hi." She says to me, "I've already met Rose earlier." Rose and her giggle together.

"Hey, I'm Cameron." I say.

They sit down on the couch and start talking about something while I help Rose start packing for her flight later.

"Where are you going?" Asks Matt.

"Um," Rose turns to me and I nod, letting her explain, "I'm going back home to check up on stuff and now that Katie is gone there is no one there." She says. Matthew slowly nods but, doesn't say a word. I can tell he is just as confused as me but, he stays quiet.

I take out my phone and make a group chat with all the guys,

Cam - Meet me in the lobby in a few minutes.

Jacob - What's the occasion?

Carter - Why?

Matthew - I'm right here next to you, you know.

I look up and roll my eyes at Matt as he gives me a confused look.

Cam - Rose is going back home today and I want you guys to say goodbye to her.

Taylor - ohhhhhhh, that makes sense.

Shawn - I'll be there.

Aaron - Same.

Nash - For Rose.

Hayes - The girls are coming too?

Cam - yeah, bring them with you.

Johnson - Are you going with her?

Cam - No, I'm staying for the tour.

Johnson - Kk.

It says that they all read the messages but, Gilinsky didn't respond. Where could he be?

"Done." She says stepping back and letting out a sigh.

"Your done already?!" I ask surprised.

"There wasn't a lot to pack." She says standing up and rolling her bag out into the hallway. Matthew and Sarah follow her into the hallway. I stand up and slip on my hoodie, it's breezy outside and I'm not a cold type of person.

Rose, Matt, and Sarah are already in the elevator by the time I make it out into the hallway. I walk in and stand next to Rose. The door rings and the elevator stops, signaling us that we made it to the lobby.

We step out and see the whole group there. They made it. Rose gasps and runs up to Rebecca, hugging her.

"How'd you guys know I was leaving?!?" She asks.

"A little birdy told us." Rebecca replies and winks at me. I mouth a thank you and she nods smiling. Rose goes down the line of guys and hugs all of them as they say goodbye to her. Once she's finished she steps aside and clears her throat, "I just want to say thanks for letting me join you on the tour. I'll be back for sure so, don't worry about that but, it's been hard without Katie and I need time to rethink everything in my life before continuing. Thank you again, for all the support you guys have given me and I can't wait until we see each other again." She barely chokes out. We group hug and she starts sobbing in the middle as we tear up.

It's always hard when a member leaves. They are like family.

"Can I join?" I look up to see Gilinsky standing aside. The guys bring him in the middle and he hugs Rose tightly as she sobs on his shoulder.

He strokes her hair gently as we all pull away. Rose looks up at him and he smiles at her. She hugs his waist tighter and pulls away.

We wave one last time at the guys and head to the airport.

GILINSKY'S POV

As Rose is sobbing on my shoulder I feel guilty but, happy at the same time. She deserves this but, she doesn't.

I can't believe that she hasn't figured it out yet. Rose has no idea that I paid Grace to cheat on me and kiss Cameron. Me and Grace were never together, we acted like that to keep our cover.

Rose pulls away and waves at us one last time before leaving and heading home.

CAMERON'S POV

I exit the car and open the trunk, Rose follows. I take out her luggage and hand it to her as she gives me a weak smile.

The whole car ride was quiet, we didn't say a word. This is a tough time for Rose and me. I wouldn't ever imagine doing this, It's like I'm leaving my other half.

We enter the airport and I help her check in. The lady hands Rose her ticket and we head to security.

"This is it." I say taking her hands in mine. She starts sniffling and a tear rolls down her cheek. "Hey, there is no need to cry. We will see each other again, I promise." I say.

"I love you." She says and smiles at me. I'm gonna miss that smile.

"I love you too, don't ever forget that." I say and bring her in a hug. She starts shivering and I pull away, "Are you cold?" I ask.

She shakes her head, "N-No. I-I'm fine." I take off my hoodie and hand it to her, she hesitantly takes it and slips it on. Instantly I see color rise to her cheeks and she giggles, "It smells just like you." She says. I chuckle and press my lips against hers. I'm gonna miss these lips.

I hug her waist and she tangles her fingers in my hair. I take a moment to just feel it, everything. This moment is perfect and I'm gonna miss her so much. Rose is everything to me, she's my world and I can't stay long without her. I need her. I love her.

"Flight 24, to California is now boarding." I hear the lady over the intercom say and Rose pulls away.

We both smile and I start to tear up, I can't do this.

"Rose, please don't leave. I'm sorry I waited until now to say it but, I need you. Your my world and my life, please, stay? For me?" I ask. She shakes her head, "I'm sorry, Cameron. I have to do this." She whispers and buries her head in my chest. I kiss the top of her head while she silently sobs.

I feel awful but, if this is what she wants, I'm gonna let her do it. I pull away and bring her face up to mine.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying." I say. That was what I told her on our first date. Her face lights up with excitement.

"You remembered." She says and I smile, "How could I forget? That was on our first date." I respond.

"I'm going to miss you Cam." She says.

"I'm going to miss you too, Rose." I say. She gives me one last hug and pecks my lips before walking away.

Before she enters the gate, Rose looks back at me and gives me a small wave. Her eyes are glossy and I can tell she is about to burst into tears.

I wave back and I want to cry so bad but, I have to stay strong for Rose. She hands the lady her ticket and they let her pass. I sigh and head to my car but, something in the air catches my eye.

I look up to see an airplane. It looks like the same one that Rose got on. I smile and let a tear roll down my cheek. She's probably looking out the window letting tears roll down her cheeks too.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying." I whisper to myself. And I can faintly hear her giggle and say, you remembered.

God, I already miss her.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Anybody else crying?!?😭😭😭 don't worry she will be back😉🙌

I like writing from Cameron's point of view so I guess I will be writing like that a lot.

There is more to the story👌 don't worry we aren't even halfway yet. 😂

Okay, Peace✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 75 69
Marie meets Hayes, Nash, Carter, and Cameron. What will happen ? Will she fall in love ?
108K 1.7K 32
Meet Sydney, she is a 15 year old girl who has been in and out of foster care every since she was able to walk. Her real parents decided to put her u...
2.6K 27 23
brooke espinosa, matthew espinosa's sister, is moving out to la for the summer. however, she has to live with the one and only, magcon boys. she clic...
13K 343 25
Bailey Dallas is just a normal 17 year old girl...except her slight internet fame and her older brother Cameron, who she travels with. She has always...