Changed At Night

By BriannaWhitlock

"He's gone. I'm a vampire now, and it's all HIS fault. I'm in what most would say the clutches of evil, but r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

4.6K 115 8
By BriannaWhitlock

I am sorry this is not an update. Probably won't be able update for a few days so I apologize. The reason for this is because I can't type. Right now I'm having my sister type this for me because I was walking earlier this morning and two damn bees dive boomed me and when I tried to run, I tripped and got both my hands really bad. So lucky me, both my hands are practically paralyzed and I can't move my finger.

Ya, I pretty pissed at those bees and my own stupidly I guess. now I have to let everyone do almost everything for me and I hate being babied. Ugh, just kill me now.

So I apologize and hope I'll be able to update in the next two or three days. I'm going to have my sister post this message to my other updating stories, so if you reading them you won't have to read this update again:(

Thanks

-BW

HIIIIIII!! I typed this awesome note so the credit goes to me! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!! -Kristina (the awesomest sister, not matter what Bria says)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 37 24
Bella felt the pain, the emptiness even after three months of them leaving. There was something missing in her, she didn't know what. She needed it...
47.4K 1.8K 41
If you had told me three years ago that I would be deciding the fate of Esme, a woman I had once considered a mother to me, I would have laughed. If...
101 0 15
"You tell me that we're just friends but you know damn well that I'm the only one who's ever made you feel like this." Camila Swan was set on hating...
90K 1.7K 26
Meet Maddeline Swan and her older sister Isabella Swan. They were the best of friends, always getting hit on Bella protected her little sister at all...