HACKER // JOOKYUN

By uwuwonnie

"YOU PHONE HAS BEEN HACKED" . Where Jooheon is a hacker and Changkyun is heartbroken. Started: 18/6/18 Finish... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - Let Me Live My Whole Life With You
2won Fanfic (and More)

Chapter 5

5.2K 336 270
By uwuwonnie

Jooheon's POV

"What kind of bitch does this?!" Wonho yelled as soon as I showed him the screenshot. "Shownu needs to know" he continued.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Shownu doesn't deserve him. What if he hurts Shownu like that too? Shownu won't get over it easily."

"And do you think he'll get over it easily now?" I asked.

"We don't know if he'll even break up with him. He loves him and he may think that it's the past and now Kihyun is a better person. I don't know"

"But you still think we have to show him?" I was just making sure.

"Yes Jooheon. We'll have to show him no matter the way he'll react." he said one last time.

"Okay, we still have 3 more lessons. You have no classes with us, but I have the last one with Shownu. I'm gonna tell him to meet us after school." he told me. I guess we're doing it.

Wonho's POV

The last class was Modern Programming (please I don't know about programming lessons) and as I walked inside and sat down, Shownu came through the door giving Kihyun a goodbye kiss and came to sit next to me.

"What's up?" he asked casually.

"You wouldn't know even if I told you." I said quietly. I don't think he heard me.

"What?" he asked.

"I said nothing much, you?" I asked him looking at my notes.

"Same. Do you wanna hang out after school?" he asked me and I was surprised.

"I was gonna ask you that too to be honest. Me, you and Jooheon. Without Kihyun." I told him.

"Why without Kihyun?" he asked me looking kinda offended. Chill with that look Shownu.

"It's been so long since we, the three of us, have spent time together." I said which is sadly true.

"Oh okay man, sure. Its true that it's been so long since I last hung out with you guys alone. It's just that Kihyun is kinda...needy. He doesn't want me to spend time with you or with anyone else except for him actually. I guess it's because he loves me and he's afraid of losing me." he was literally pouring my heart for me and I wasn't able to answer him because the teacher walked in. I just whispered at him that we're gonna talk about all of this after school.

And here we were waiting for the bell to ring and I won't even be able to see my Hyungwonnie today because I have to help my two idiots aka best friends. Why do I always have to help in these situations oof.

As the teacher was explaining something about how the software's programming has been set, the bell finally rang and we all left the class in no time. We found Jooheon in the hallway and we all agreed to go to Jooheon's house since his mom is absent.

Jooheon's POV

"Ahh Shownu~ I missed hugging you so much, you cute ass bear." I said while hugging Shownu's arm. I really did miss him so much.

"Missed you too Joohoney. Now, what are we gonna do?" Shownu asked while sitting on the couch.

I looked at Wonho's face and he just nodded at me.

"Okay Shownu hyung, inviting you here because we missed you it's a half truth. We also have to tell you about something else." Wonho started.

"So.. I may have hacked Changkyun's phone because well you know how much I like him and I havmd no other opportunity to talk to him, I'm sorry." I spoke quite fast waiting for a reaction.

"Okay and?" he asked.

"I may or may not have looked through his messages-"

"Jooheon this is privacy invasion. He could put you in prison if he found out who you are." he interrupted me saying something I already knew.

"Okay look, I know.. But... You know how, before you, Kihyun was in a relationship with Changkyun, right?"

He nodded.
"Yeah he has told me that Changkyun broke up with him because he didn't have time to spend with him." he said.

"Oh my God, he's such a liar" Wonho's said from behind me. And I have never seen Shownu's head Turing so fast, I thought it would break or something.

"What do you mean?" he asked quickly.

"Show him" Wonho told me and I gave Shownu the screenshots I took.

When he finished reading them,he placed my phone down and had an unreadable expression.

"Hyung. Are you okay?" Wonho asked and soon enough Shownu's eyes were full of tears.

"Imagine the pain Changkyun went through. All because of me." he said.

"No hyung, it's not your fault. It's Kihyun's. You just got together with the person you loved and with the lies he told you it was a reasonable thing." Wonho said while we were all hugging.

"No I thought I loved him. I loved the person I thought he was, the person he was showing to be. How can I love a person that I don't know?" he said as he calmed down a bit.

"And what are you gonna do now?" I asked him.

"What any other person would do in my place. I will break up with him." he said and seemed quite determined.

"But are you sure? He might have changed." Wonho said.

"No. People can't change in their own.. People around them make them change. And I obviously couldn't change Kihyun." he said. "Now let's play some fifa, it's been a long since your asses got beaten by me." he said and grabbed a controller. When we all finished playing and doing homework (We actually did homework. Do your homework kids, they're important.) the boys left although I begged them to stay the night.

While we were saying goodbyes I did saw a hint of sadness in Shownu's eyes. But I'm sure there will be someone whi will truly love Shownu. And maybe it's sooner than we all think.

As I was about to sleep I remembered to do something really important.

Changkyun

Me
Goodnight Changkyunnie

Goodnight stranger who still has my phone hacked.

______________________________________

YES I UPDATED~

I don't know if you had understood but I would eventually put my actual ship with Shownu in this book and it ain't Showki. I hope you're not disappointed with that.

Also I don't know if you actually like the story. I'm sorry if you don't. I'll try harder.
Bye for now~~~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 3.8K 12
Kihyun is trying his hardest to be a single parent and take care of Changkyun, and he was doing a perfectly decent job of it until this stupid, kind...
25.8K 738 13
Living in a dorm with a bunch of guys. Am I going to survive? We'll see [Completed] Start- 19/6/17 Finish- 11/7/17
85.6K 4.7K 31
If only we were less quiet. - Happy endings exist only in fairy tales. But maybe our story is the greatest fairy tale. Started: 21/3/2018 Finished: 2...
354K 15.3K 62
When a little prank takes a weird turn. RANKING: #1 - Seungjin #9 - Changbin