Chapter 6

Jooheon's POV

And the next day the only people on our table was me, Wonho and Shownu. Shownu looking as broken as Changkyun when he broke up with Kihyun.

I saw Wonho calling Hyungwon to come to our table with his friends and before I could panic I saw the 3 boys in front of our table.

"Hi Changkyun. It's nice to finally meet you from a closer view." Wonho said. "This is Jooheon-"

"MY NEW BEST FRIEND" Minhyuk yelled and came to hug me. I looked at Changkyun and he just laughed. Thanks to that small laugh, my heart melted I swear.

"And that's Shownu" Wonho said.

"Yeah I know them both. But nice to meed you closely Jooheon" he looked at me again and smiled. "And.. Same goes to you Shownu." he said looking a little bit sadder but never losing his smile.

We all sat now and I put my phone in silence and decided that it's time for me to become Changkyun's hacker again.

Changkyun

Me
Hiii

Oof.

I heard him scoff and we all turned our heads towards him.

"That hacker of yours again?" Minhyuk asked from beside me.

"Yeah" he said.

Me
Please don't look so bothered
I told you, I just want to get to know you.

He didn't answer, instead he showed us the messages.

"Changkyun that dude seems harmless. He just wants to get to know you." Hyungwon said.

"Yeah Changkyun. Just give them a chance" Wonho said and glanced at me for a single second.

"He could be a nice guy" Shownu said glancing at me too.

Changkyun

Okay then, fine. I'm Changkyun as you know. I also just broke up as you know and yeah I wouldn't have a problem with us getting to know each other.

When I saw that message, I tried really hard not to choke on the air.

Changkyun

But you'll have to promise me one thing.

And that it?

You're gonna give some some hints as time goes by and you will tell me who you really are when school ends.

In 3 months.

Okay. I accept it.
I'm sorry for all of this.
I really am.
I just didn't have the courage to do this irl.

Just let's get to know each other and we'll have time to talk about all of this.

"Jooheon~ you're always on your phone. Who are you talking to~?" Minhyun asked.

"I was texting my mom. She left for Daegu because my grandma is sick" is that a full lie or a half truth?

"Aw that's sad. I hope she gets well soon" Changkyun said and looked at me wholeheartedly. My heart is gonna burst.

But while I was looking around at our table I saw one thing that made me smile - besides Hyungwonho since I have already seen them too many times - Minhyuk was talking with Shownu and Shownu was smiling. Like, his genuine smile with that cute eye smile of his (you all know what I mean)

Before the awkwardness was about to take over the air between me and Changkyun since we have nothing to say, the bell rang and I told the boys that since I have no free periods I will see them after school.

But before we all left I thought that since the house is empty at the moment I should invite them all.

"WAAAAAIT!" I said and they all turned around scared. I just smiled and asked them  "Do you all want to come to my house after school?" they all said that they would come. In pairs Shownu with Minhyuk and Wonho with Hyungwon, since they would go home to change first. Changkyun was looking at the floor since he didn't know what to do.

"I'm gonna walk Changkyunnie to my home when school ends. Just wait for me in front of the gates" I said and his face lightened up. I always want to make him this happy.

We all smile to each other and headed to our classes.

Soon enough both of my last periods were done. I left the class fast so that Changkyun won't have to wait for too long.

I saw him in front of the gates leaning on them with an awkward yet soft look. And I understand why u fell in love with him.

"Let's go" I said and held his hand starting to walk. I tried to ignore the fact that our hands were touching and that my heart was beating like an edm song.

When we arrived home I tried to clean up a little bit because everything is a mess (like my life)

"Ah Changkyun I'm sorry for the mess. Just take off your shoes and you can sit anywhere. Make yourself at home." I told him a he muttered a small okay and sat on the sofa.

"So tell me about yourself." I told him.

"Well I'm I'm Changkyun. I lived for 3 years in Boston so I can speak English. I don't really like being an art major. I would prefer music but my parents would always say that music wasn't for 'someone like me'" he said sounding a bit bitter. "But it's okay, I do like art. But at my free time I also rap."

"You rap? I also rap!" I told him and he looked at me surprised.

"You look too soft for rapping." he told me.

"And you look too quiet for rapping." I also told him. "Let's make a duet some time. Who knows? Maybe someone will understand our value." I continue and he just nodded as the other came through the door. I regret giving Wonho a spare key.

Changkyun's POV

He's cute. I wish I had someone as cute to love me and to love him back.

______________________________________

I did tell you that at some point I would start to update more often. So here it is
I hope you like it 💗