Chapter 17

When Jooheon and Changkyun woke up they decided to go to Changkyun's parents. "Now or never" both of the boys thought.

When they reached Changkyun's home the younger boy was afraid, afraid that his parents will kick them out. They both knew that Changkyun's was gay and they had accepted it so he wasn't afraid that they would dislike Jooheon tho, how can anyone dislike Jooheon?

Jooheon saw that Changkyun was scared and took his hand in his. He knocked the door that separated them from Changkyun's parents. A woman dressed in a suit and a tie opened the door looking almost emotionless. But she still smiled a little bit when she saw Changkyun.

"Hey mom. That's Jooheon, he is my boyfriend" Changkyun said and Jooheon spread his arm for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you ma'am" Jooheon said and smiled kindly at her. She accepted the handshake and gave him the slightest of a smile.

"Your dad isn't here. How come you visited us?" Changkyun's mom said like she was bothered by their presence.

"Mom after much thought... And with Jooheon giving me strength.. I decided to come here and tell you that.. Honestly, your parenting, all these years, was shit." Changkyun said ironically. Is that the same Changkyun who was scared some time ago?

"Excuse me?!" His mom said and looked shocked, offended and really angry.

"Yes. And please don't interrupt me. All these years I never received any love from you. The only thing you did is make me have insecurities. You made me believe that even a small amount of love is the whole world, and bevause of it I let people in my life use me. You would never hug me, saying that it's a sign of weakness. But I was just a child, I needed a hug, a kiss on the cheek, someone to read me to sleep. But you were never there. Let alone dad, I've seen him only like half of my life because he was always away, work, work, work. Yes, you always gave me anything I wanted to have a comfortable life. But you can't buy happiness and love mom, and I learnt that now, with Jooheon, and all my friends who are in my life and love me without giving them money. It's just sad because I really love you but your behaviour and your supposed manners repulsed me." Changkyun said, he let out all of his emotions, tears even left his eyes but he didn't stop talking. He had to stay strong, he had to tell all these things, he had to make his mom understand how bad he brought him up.

Mrs. Im was crying as well but she didn't say anything. Changkyun stated at her, waiting for something. For a sign of love. But there was none. He got up and took Jooheon's hand is his.

"Bye mom. Tell dad about all these things. And if you ever in your life realise what parental love is, then we can talk again" he said and they left the house. Once Changkyun was out he was in complete silence. As soon as they returned home, he burst into tears, he was crying so hard. Jooheon didn't know what to do, he only held Changkyun in his hands, whispering to him how proud he is and how much he loves him.

When there were no more tears, Changkyun looked at Jooheon with bloodshot eyes. They were hurting and with the sun coming from behind the curtains, he could barely open them. But he could see Jooheon smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Changkyun said with a voice deeper than its usual.

"Because you're beautiful" Jooheon said.

"Yes, especially with my red, puffy eyes. They suit greatly with the sweater I'm wearing." Changkyun said ironically because he knew that he probably looked like shit right now.

"Yes they do. But I didn't mean beautiful only on the outside. But also on the inside. You are so much more than you think Kyunnie." Jooheon said and hugged Changkyun once again.

"Oh! I have an idea-" Jooheon started.
"You're not going to teach me how to hack, no" Changkyun interrupted him.
"Oh come oooon, why not?" Jooheon said frowning.
"Because that's illegal and because I don't want to" Changkyun said giving Jooheon pecks in between the words.

Changkyun was tired of just small pecks so he just started kissing Jooheon the right way. Soon enough the atmosphere got hotter and Jooheon laid Changkyun's body down and climbed on top of him. He intertwined their fingers as he was kissing his neck, leaving visible purple hickies.

Changkyun took off his sweater and Jooheon's one as well. He was ready, he was finally ready to complete their relationship with every possible way
(that sounds kinda wrong im sorry)

(smut ahead in case you don't want to read it)

Jooheon started licking and pinching Changkyun's nipples. He could feel Changkyun getting harder so Jooheon started brushing his thigh against Changkyun's dick. Changkyun's gasps turned into moans.

"You said you have a praising kink, huh?" Jooheon whispered seductively in Changkyun's ear.

"Shit, yes, yes I did" Changkyun said moaning at the same time.

"Then will you be good boy for me?" Jooheon whispered once again.

'Fuck' Changkyun thought, he changed their positions and took Jooheon's jeans and boxers off. Before he started his actions he took a look at Jooheon, who was staring back at him, and licked his lips, to which Jooheon answered with a small moan. Then Changkyun took Jooheon's dick in his mouth and started sucking him

"Yes, fuck, just like that" Jooheon said "Good boy" he continued and Changkyun let a moan while sucking and send shivers all the way up to Jooheon who finished and turned their positions once again.

"Now it's your time"

______________________________________

Hey hey heyyy.
I have to say thanks to everyone who still reads this story.
And I also have to say that there are only 2-3 chapters left and then we'll say goodbye to this story.
Also smut for y'all who are like me. But also fluff for y'all who are like me.
Love you all and have a great day/night ♥️