Chapter 3

The next day happened and yeah we almost missed school because Wonho's alarm never went off but the sun woke me up just in time.

We were running trying to get ready and go to school not being late but then I froze.

"Wait a minute" I stopped Wonho "TODAY CHANGKYUN WILL SIT WITH US?"

"Jooheon, I'll be there with you, please relax" he told me with a quite tiring tone.

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm just scared you'll be occupied with Hyungwon, Shownu with Kihyun and I don't even know Minhyuk so I'm afraid I'm gonna do something stupid and Changkyun will think I'm weird" To be honest I'm sure this will happen but I'll believe in him.

While we were walking I felt my phone vibrating, a notification from twitter that Changkyun tweeted.

______________________________________
Im Changkyun @iamwhatiam

Found another excuse not to see you. I'm wasting my college lessons so that I won't see you. Please let go of my mind.
______________________________________

"He won't come" I told basically to myself but loud enough for Wonho to hear it.

"And how do you feel about that?" he asked me.

"I don't know. I am relieved that he won't be there because I don't trust myself. But at the same time, I wanted to talk to him. I have to talk to him, I have to let him know who I am, that I'm not like Kihyun. And today was my only choice."

"They may sit with us again" Wonho said.

"They'll see that Changkyun didn't come and they'll understand how uncomfortable is and they won't sit with us again" I said the most logical thing to happen.

The rest of our walk was quiet, until we got to the school and dound Shownu and Kihyun together. So we decided to go to Minhyuk and Hyungwon.

"Guys, let me introduce Jooheon to you, the most hyperactive cute person you'll find out there" Wonho said after he kissed Hyungwon.

"Wait a minute, I'm the most hyperactive person." Minhyuk said looking offended.

"Nice to meet you too" I told them laughing. Hyungwon smiled.

"Come here" Minhyuk said and opened his arms wide. That's what I need when I meet someone. I went and hugged him.

"We're gonna be best friends" I told him as we broke the hug.

"Hey what about us?" Hyungwon asked.

"He is already my best friend, you both have to become my best friends. And you have to take care of him." I told him.

"Okay sir" he told me and laughed.

The bell rang and I just don't feel like going in the class.. It's Science.. I have no one here because Wonho and Shownu don't take Science lessons.

I usually play with my phone during the class but today i was thinking how I really should talk to Changkyun.. I have to... But he will never accept talking to me. So I'll have to make him listen to me.

If you're asking how then I have a small idea in my mind but it may sound creepy but it's my only opportunity to talk to him.

I know it's illegal, I know it may seem like I'm going over the limits but... He is my first love and I determined to do anything to make him feel better and eventually make him fall in love with me.

Of course I won't tell Shownu because he won't agree but I will tell Wonho when I have the chance. I know he won't agree either but he will at least understand me.

"Jooheon!!" Mr. Lee yelled at me.
"Can't you for once pay attention to my class?" he asked me.

"I'm sorry but I don't really care about your lesson. But at least I'm not causing any noise" I said playfully. I'm that student, you can't blame me, at least I make this boring classroom laugh a little.

The bell rang and everyone got out.
"Bye Mr. Lee~" I said while walking out of the classroom.

"Wonho I need to talk to you" I told Wonho as soon as I saw him.. Well Shownu is almost never with us anymore so I was able to speak freely.

"I decided to do something that will either be the best or the worst thing in my life" I told him.

"Come on, tell meeee" Wonho said impatiently.

"I will talk to Changkyun" I told him and i understood that he wasn't satisfied with the answer.

"Just tell me the whole thing already" he said.

"I'm gonna hack his phone"

______________________________________

I remember one month ago when I updated that I said I'm gonna update as fast as I can. And here I am after a month updating. Sorryyy I promise I'll start updating sooner again. For now just enjoy. In the next chapter things will go down.