Chapter 4

Jooheon's POV

"What do you mean you're gonna hack his phone?!" he told me or we'll..yelled at me

"I'm gonna hack his phone" I repeated so that he could see how determined I am.

"That's stupid." he said like I was a mad person.

"I thought you would understand" I told him disappointed.

"Understand that you're gonna force him talk to you through an illegal way?"

"WOULDN'T YOU DO THE SAME FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE?" I yelled but calmed myself immediately. "If Hyungwon didn't want to have nothing to do with you? If it was your only opportunity to talk to him? Wouldn't you do it?" I continued.

He seemed like he was thinking about it. He stayed silent for a couple minutes.

"Okay" he said and I looked at him expecting something more. "Okay I support you. And I will help you. Just please don't scare him away."

The rest of the day went by calmly, noting interesting happened and soon enough we were walking home. I would have gone to Wonho's again but lately it seems like I'm spending more time in his house than in mine. Also I have to start working on hacking Changkyun's phone.

"Hi mom~" I said as I walked inside the house.

"Hi honey" mom told and hugged me. "I feel like I haven't seen you in so long"

"You know university and stuff, but I'm here now. Where's dad?" I asked her.

"He's gone back to Daegu because your grandmother is sick." he said.

"Are you going too?" I asked her. I know mom, she would never leave my dad alone, they're both in love after all these years of marriage.

"Yes I'm leaving tonight. I have cooked some meals for you to eat while we will be away and I also left some money in case you need anything" she told me and hugged me again.

"Thanks mom. Have you packed yet? Do you need help with it?" I asked her kindly.

"No sweetheart, I don't need help. Everything is packed." she told me and kissed my cheek. I waved at her and went to my room.

"Let's get to it" I said and grabbed my phone and laptop.

Now hacking a phone isn't as simple as hacking a twitter or Instagram account so it will take me at least two hours. God what am I doing about him.

*3 and a half hours later*

Changkyun's POV

I was at my phone just casually scrolling down Instagram feed when the screen went black.
"YOUR PHONE HAS BEEN HACKED" said the notification that popped in the middle of the screen.

'Great. Just great' I thought. And the black screen now moved to a chat type thing. I tried pressing back, or turning off the phone or whatever. I have everything inside the phone.

Chat
(hacker/Changkyun)

Can you get off my phone
or whatever??

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I can't

What do you even want from
my phone?

Actually I want nothing from
your phone.

Then what?! Get off my phone
or I'll give it to the police.