Chapter 13

Jooheon woke up with a weight on his chest but when he looked down the softest smile was plastered on his lips. He loved Changkyun so damn much but now Changkyun was his-

Wait a minute... Was he his? They weren't official yet.

"Changkyun, Changkyun, Changkyun!!" he called Changkyun until he opened his eyes just for a while only to close them again. A muffled 'what?' escaped his lips.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jooheon asked quite eagerly.

"I thought we were boyfriends since last night. But yes. Let me go to sleep again now." Changkyun sounding tired answered and layed his head on the pillow.

Jooheon smiled again. He was happy because his first love isn't one-sided anymore.

He got up and went to the kitchen. I mean, he wasn't the best of a cook but he could make one or two things. With that said he made pancakes, crepes, waffles, put them on the table and along with them he put orange juice and milk, toasts and jams and honey because it was his favourite. * cough * just the basics.

It took him about two hours and then he saw Changkyun coming out of his bedroom, barefoot with hair flying towards every side. At this moment he seared that this was the cutest thing he has ever seen in his 23 years of life.

When Changkyun looked at all the food placed on the table he gasped.

"I didn't know what you liked so I just made everything I liked and hoped you like them too" Jooheon said and giggled.

Changkyun was still shocked.

"Firstly you just managed to make everything I like. And secondly, I love you. A lot. And I also love the fact that you spent God knows how much on making all of this." Changkyun got emotional. Maybe you're thinking that's he's overreacting. But he never had this treatment from Kihyun or anyone else ever. He felt loved.

"Just come eat~. What do you wanna do today?" Jooheon asked with his mouth full.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth you stupid, you may choke. Also not to be that person but we have something called university" Changkyun said and sighed.

"Yeah but I have something better in my mind which is.. Going on our first date maybe. Also don't forget that I'm sti 'sick' " Jooheon said and smiled cheekily at Changkyun.

Changkyun hated to admit it but liked the idea. He also can't say no to that smile.

"Fine~" He said and also smiled. Jooheon is his weakness and that's confirmed. But then again who doesn't have Jooheon as their weakness?

Hyungwon

I'm not coming today.

Why? 👀

We're gonna go on a date.

Ohhh okay
Use protection children

Shut up

"So go get ready" Jooheon said and Changkyun gave him a weird look.

"You know that I don't have clothes with me, right?" He said with a 'duh' tone.

"So? You can borrow something from my clothes. Although they may be a little bit big for you" Jooheon said with the same tone.

"Are you calling me short?" Changkyun said trying to sound offended.

"Not short, but definitely shorter and thinner than me so.."Jooheon said and Changkyun touched his chest where the heart is.
"Stop being dramatic and go find something while I was the dishes. When I finish I'll come and get dressed as well." Jooheon continued as he got up from his chair and started carrying the dishes to the sink.

Changkyun went to Jooheon's bedroom and opened his closet. To say that Jooheon had a lot of clothes was an understatement. It's like a small shop in there.

He started looking for something to wear.. He found some jeans but he knew that they wouldn't fit him since Jooheon's thighs are h u g e. Until he came across with some black skinny jeans which fit him perfectly.

He then found a pink jumper and put it on. Its safe to say that it was really big on him but he thought he looked cute.

Then Jooheon entered the room (after he knocked, of course) and when he saw Changkyun he almost started crying.

"How can you be so cute just wearing clothes? Like is that legal? Do you know what you do to my heart being so cute?!" Jooheon said.

"Oh shut up babyy." Changkyun said and Jooheon turned serious, walked up to Changkyun and held his neck.

"What did you call me?" Jooheon whispered softly. His gaze was strong but also soft, as if love would come out from his eyes if it was possible. As if he was looking to the most precious thing. But then he was, he was looking to his most precious thing in his life.

"Baby. My baby." Changkyun whispered and they both moved closer until their lips were connected. It wasn't a passionate kiss. It was a kiss that for Jooheon, he showed how much he loves Changkyun and how much he meant for him. It was a kiss that for Changkyun, he realised that Jooheon was the one, his soulmate as he likes to think.

When they stopped kissing Changkyun looked into Jooheon's eyes and whispered what seemed like the whole world for Jooheon.

"I'll always be yours. We'll stay together until the end of the time."

______________________________________

A chapter full of fluff and softness. I promise there is no more drama now... Or is there? :)

I love you all byeeee