Chapter 2

Changkyun's POV

When I got to school I thought that maybe Jooheon took my earphones to return them. I thought of going to him and asking him whether he had them but decided against it. Instead I sent Hyungwon over there.

"Did he have them?" I asked him once he returned.

"Yes. But I'm not giving them to you unless you tell me how did he had them." Why did I ever sent him there?

"Well I was walking here this morning and had both my earphones on and there while I was passing a road a car was coming towards me but Jooheon pushed me before the car could hit me."

"Why do you say that as if it's nothing?!" Hyungwon basically yelled.

"He saved your life Changkyun" Minhyuk said as he raised his head from his desk.

"I thanked him. That's enough, I don't even know him and I don't want to get to know him" I told them and just sat in my seat and blasted music through my earphones.

I never paid attention in class unless it was music, but somehow I always had straight A's. I was thinking that lately, there is this account that has liked all my Instagram posts or tweets, even from like 2 years ago. I think that person stalks me but I don't think it's anything dangerous since the only thing they do is that.

The bell rang and as usual Minhyuk and I went to our table waiting for Hyungwon to come when we saw him coming out with Wonho, the popular boy who everyone wants but no one has. And behind them there was Jooheon but my gaze fell on Shownu holding Kihyun's hand. I felt something inside me break some more.

Hyungwon came to the table and sat down.

"So you and Wonho huh?" Minhyuk asked Hyungwon before me.

"Hmm, yeah we.. are... something. I don't know what yet." he said and continued "I never understood why aren't we friends with them. Everyone sitting in this table are super funny and yeah.. Well except for one."

"We should totally sit with them once. And not to be that person but Shownu is so hot, I still can't understand how he is with that bitch" Minhyuk said chewing his apple. "What do you say Changkyun?"

"Whatever you want guys." I told them "Ah and Minhyuk.. I was with that bitch too"

"This doesn't make him any less of a bitch" he said sassily and continued eating.

Jooheon's POV

"What do you mean sit with them?" I asked Wonho.

"I mean tomorrow when we have lunch break we're gonna sit together since Hyungwon just texted me that the other boys are okay with it" he told us calmly.

"okay" both me and Shownu said.

"But are you sure it's gonna be okay? You know with what" I told him whispering so that the others couldn't hear me.

"As long as Changkyun is okay I don't think there is a problem. Unless you are so shy that you can't sit with him." he said. I muttered a shut up and hit his arm.

I wanted to talk to him but.. I'm anxious, I know that I'll mess it up and I'll embarrass myself. And I really don't wanna risk it. I don't want to force myself to talk to him. I wanna do it when I'm ready. But it's been 2 years and I'm still not ready. Maybe I have to come tomorrow.

Soon enough school was done and we all returned home. I went to Wonho's house where we can just chill.. In other occasions we would invite Shownu too but since he and Kihyun got together he is drifting apart. He is always with him. And we aren't really comfortable with Kihyun yet.

I received a twitter notification that Changkyun tweeted.

______________________________________

Im Changkyun @iamwhatiam

I try my best to stay away from you. But everything brings us together again. I don't wanna be close to you, seeing you hugging, kissing, loving someone who isn't me.

______________________________________

I showed the tweet to Wonho.
"I don't think he will be comfortable tomorrow.. I don't even know if he'll come"

"Don't you think it will be better for him not to come? He is already hurt. In case he doesn't come tomorrow I'll tell Hyungwon that it's better for Changkyun to sit only those 3 together without us."

"You're right. But.. I made myself ready.. To talk to him. And if he doesn't come I'll lose my opportunity." I told him and looked down.

"Then we'll just have to wait and see." he told me. "In other news.. I wanna tell Hyungwon to be my boyfriend."

"Wow, the one and only, the person who everyone wants but no one has? Wants to have a boyfriend?" I asked him.

"Hyungwon does things to me Jooheon. He is the one. I've been in many relationships with both girls and boys. But no one made me feel like he does" he told me looking at his phone's lockscreen which is a photo he took of Hyungwon.

"You're in love" I told a bit surprised because it's the first time I hear Wonho talking like this.

This.. This is how I feel about Changkyun. I want to protect him
I wanna hold him at nights when he feels cold. Why do I always like people who I can't have? Changkyun is my first love. Your first love is almost always one-sided, I have to get that in my head.

______________________________________

Sorry it's been so long. I was in a biiiig writer's block and couldn't think of anything. But here it is. I hope you like iiit.

Till next chapter, byeee 💜