Chapter 18

After Jooheon took care of Changkyun, he let the younger boy lay on his chest and he started playing with his hair. He was so fond of him, he couldn't even explain it. He had read in book that love is an amazing feeling. But now that he was experiencing it, he understood what that feeling means. It's beautiful. It's like you have completed yourself, a piece of you that was always empty, geta finally filled when that one specific person comes into your life. No matter how you meet them, no matter if you're close with each other. Love doesn't have limits and Jooheon now understands that, Changkyun made him understand that.

And Changkyun felt the same way. They were both thinking the same thing that night. Neither of them was talking. They were just enjoying the presence of each other. And that was enough for both of them.

The next morning they actually decided to show up for their classes at University. All of their friends were surprised to see them after what seemed like at least 3 days that they were gone.

"I'm not gonna give you any of my notes" Wonho said as soon as Jooheon sat down.

"Nice to see you too Wonho." Jooheon said and smiled fakely in an ironic way.

"You seem refreshed" Hyungwon said.

"Wish I could say the same thing about you" Changkyun said. Hyungwon hit his the head.
"And to think I would actually give you the notes. I guess not anymore."

Shownu, Minhyuk and Kihyun were just looking at them laughing. They couldn't understand how they were friends of them. But to be honest it's not like they're any better.

After five extremely boring hours all of the boys were done.

As they were all walking back home talking about nothing specifically Shownu decided to start conversation.

"In 2 weeks we're graduating." He said.

"Speak for yourself" Changkyun said.

"Yeah all of you young people have another year, don't you?" Wonho said.

Hyungwon turned to look at his boyfriend with a I'm-gonna-kill-you look.

"I'm.... gonna take that back real quick" Wonho said and all the others laughed.

"I'm gonna drop out" Kihyun said and honestly they were all extremely shocked.

"It doesn't help me anywhere man, I love singing and I have practiced and I'm still practicing quite a lot. What university does is keep me back from working on my voice." Kihyun said and they all understood. They have heard him sing, they knew that Kihyun had a unique voice. It's a beautiful voice, one that everyone can admire.

"What if we made a group?" Changkyun said and we all laughed. "I'm not joking. Kihyun can sing, Jooheon and I can rap, I've heard all of you sing and our voices work together. Shownu hyung and Hyungwon can dance. Hell, they can even make a whole choreography by themselves. Wonho can make music. I have heard his music and I could listen to this regularly. Why not try this?"

Okay but they all started thinking about this seriously. They knew Changkyun was right. They thought of themselves as at least good enough. They knew each other and what they were capable of. So yeah they will probably try it. After all, online classes exist too.

None of them talked, they had 3 things in their mind:
Should they actually do it?
Will a company acknowledge them?
And most of all, will they be able to be publicly open about their sexuality?

"Let's promise 2 things, if a company approaches us we're gonna agree on this only if a) they form us as a group and b) they let our sexuality be open" Wonho said.

"But... Will people like us if we're openly gay?" Jooheon questioned.

"Have you seen how people only ship gay people? Man, Twitter is full of people who ship gay people. We have the ships already formed" he said in a that's-how-perfect-we-are tone.

"Let's try this, what do we have to lose?" Minhyuk said and they all agree.

Maybe they made a stupid decision but maybe they also made a decision that will change their lives forever.

_______________________________________

Heyyy I'm back after like 3 months or so
That was a great chapter I think. I hope you have the same opinion. Here we have the beginning of Monsta X.
2 chapters left and then it's over.
Love you all~ bye for now