All Might x Reader (Boku no H...

By Tamihime

Y/N has a Quirk that allows her to control time. She can speed it up, slow it down, stop it for a while, and... More

Chapter 1 - Five Minutes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note 2.0
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 28.1
Special Chapter 28.2
Special Chapter 28.3 *THE END*
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
*Chapter 38*
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's Note 3.0
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 45

4.8K 238 147
By Tamihime

''And you really think I'm going to believe you? You think I'm an idiot?'' Bakugou said, raising his hand and clenching his fist in a threatening gesture. You sighed quietly, knowing that his reaction would look like this. After all, it's Bakugou...

"I have no idea what you would like to hear, but that's the truth. It's your business whether you believe it or not. Besides, you were the one who wanted to know" You said, shrugging, pretending that you don't care if he believes you. But inside your head, you couldn't stop the anxiety starting to overwhelm you. Next sentence escaped your lips before you could bite your tongue. ''And it's a scientific fact that you are an idiot.''

"...(Y/N)..." All Might whispered, covering his eyes with his hand and slowly shaking his head.

"HUH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Bakugou shouted quickly, moving closer to you and clenching his fist even harder. Even if was dark, you could see how his knuckles whitened.

You sighed again.

''AH! Just why... why can't you just believe me? It's-! "You started, also taking a step forward, but suddenly All Might interrupted you.

''Now, now, calm down. Both of you." He said, almost standing between you two as if you were about to punch Bakugou in his face. ''Bakugou-shounen, (Y/N) has no reason to lie to you."

Bakugou's eyes immediately landed on All Might.

"Who the hell are you? Do I know you?" He growled. "Mind your fucking business!"

''Bakugou, language!" You hissed, scowling at him. If he only knew he's talking to All Might, you thought. You added after a second. "This person is... A-All Might's friend... and he's trying to help me! B-besides... it's not your business who he is!"

"Who knows! Maybe it is!" He shouted and, after these words, his expression has clearly shown you that he had said something he didn't want to. He cleared his throat and continued. "Y-you're... sneaking around at night with this suspicious-looking dude, telling me this bullshit and you think I'm going to just let it go?!"

''Suspicious-looking..." All Might whispered, his voice full of sadness.

"What? And this is the reason?" You asked, completely ignoring All Might, who stepped back and began to sniffle as if he was about to cry.

''You have a problem with it?!"

"Yes, I have! I still can't understand! You hate me! You told me a million times that I should go and die. Why do you care so much? No. Why did you suddenly start to care?" You shouted.

Suddenly he fell silent, his eyes fixed on the ground, and you noticed that he put his hands into his pockets a little bit nervously.

''...you cried...'' He mumbled after a few seconds as if he was hesitating. 

For a moment his words made you speechless. What the hell was he talking about? You gazed up at him and as soon as you regained your voice, you uttered only one and silent:

''What?"

"I saw you... you were... aah! Screw this! Forget it!" He yelled and turned his back on you, completely ignoring you.

You placed your hands on your hips and redirected your gaze to All Might who, as confused as you, was looking at Bakugou.

''You saw me... cry?" You asked and added after a short pause. "When?"

Suddenly you started to wonder. Where and when? And why... he even cared? He hated you - and to be honest, this feeling was mutual - you two were always fighting and he wished you death too many times.

In his eyes, you only saw hatred directed at you. His behavior seemed strange to you at that moment and you really wished to know what was going on inside his head. Because this blond hedgehog is not a person who talks about his emotions easily and only a reading in mind Quirk would let you know. 

And although you asked him this question, you knew that there is only a small chance he would answer.

"I told you to forget it! It doesn't matter anymore!" He growled, suddenly moving from the place and starting to walk forward.

"Where are you going?!" You called after him, glancing at All Might, who only shrugged, looking at you slightly confused. You were hoping he would interfere, say something, help, but apparently, he decided to stand aside as a bystander.

''Home. You're pissing me off." Bakugou said, but when he saw that you won't let him just go like that, he snarled. "Don't follow me or..."

''Or what? I will until you answer my question! Hey! Bakugou, st-!" You said, raising your hand and wanting to grab his arm, but he reacted almost immediately and managed to move away. He suddenly turned his face to you and yelled interrupting you:

"Why don't you remember?! You ran past me, crying like a kid! I thought that... that... KUSOO!!!!!!"

You stopped abruptly, trying to remember that situation - you had no idea what he was talking about -  you couldn't find that memory. When? The last time I saw him was..., you thought, but suddenly it dawned on you.

It was the day when you jumped in time. 

When for the first time All Might rejected you - that memory still was making you sick. 

You were running down the corridor, crying like a child, and, yes, you actually passed Bakugou then. He tried to stop you, but you didn't pay any attention, you just wanted to get away as far as you could and hide from the whole world. Even if you recalled everything, you still couldn't understand why he cared about such a thing, when suddenly...

"... don't tell me... were you worried about me?" You asked before you could bite your tongue.

"What?! Who cares! Who would be worried about you?!" He yelled practically straight in your face, but, however, he calmed down after a moment and mumbled under his breath so quiet as if he didn't want you to hear it. "...I thought he hurt you."

You froze.

"Wh-?"

"Your FUCKING boyfriend! Stop playing dumb!"

If you could look at your face at that moment, first you would see a shock on it, then surprise, and at the end, would see your lips starting to tremble. You would look at yourself as you begin to laugh aloud, shaking and having trouble standing on your feet. 

"But I don't have one." You answered with a note of laughter in your voice when you finally managed to calm down. 

By this time Bakugou didn't even move a millimeter, just as he didn't even say a word. The only thing he did was stare at you with a face full of embarrassment. You wanted to laugh again - it was the first time you saw such a look on him.

He was glancing upward, his mouth pursed but slightly open and loose, his brows creased and face tensed when he heard your answer. 

"Didn't I tell you to stop playing dumb?! That acid woman has already told me you had and he left you! That's why you were..."

"Hahaha, okay, wait. What the actual hell?!" You started, trying to hold your laughter. "As I said - I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! And even if I did... Jeez... Where did that idea come from? And besides... why do you even care? It's not your goddamn problem!"

"Maybe it is!"

"You're repeating yourself."

"Stop being so fu-... annoying and just say the truth!"

"I AM telling you the truth! And I can say the same! A boyfriend... what the hell?" You said the last sentence a little bit quieter than the previous one while shaking your head in disbelief. Even if it sounded awful and you felt that stinging feeling in your heart... it was true. You've never been with someone... yet.

And that acid woman - that's Ashido Mina. Bakugou has always had a problem remembering names of people about who he didn't care. 

Where did that rumor come from? Is it because you have attracted attention to yourself on that corridor? Even if, certainly somebody would ask the other you in school what happened, and she... you wouldn't know what's going on, because that running girl was not you, you would remember something like that. So you would start to deny that you don't know anything and others would... They would think that this is the reason I keep my mouth shut..., you thought, sighing loudly. Especially that girls are not blind, after all, they probably knew I'm in love with someone... But what does Bakugou have to do with it?

"Listen, I do not know who came up with such nonsense, but I can assure you that this wasn't the reason I was cry-" You started, but suddenly realized something. Instinctively you glanced at All Might, who was still behind you and remained silent. Actually... you were crying because of a guy. Because of that BAKA standing behind you. But Bakugou doesn't need to know about it, right?, you thought. You cleared your throat and continued. "I cried because, as I said, I jumped in time and found out that the other me didn't disappear. And that I don't know how to fix it. That I'm stuck. And that's what I'm trying to tell you this whole time, baka!"

Bakugou stared at you for a moment, then smiled sarcastically and said while laughing:

''HAH! ME?! YOU!! Who told you to travel in time?!" He suddenly his face became serious when he asked you that next question. "Wait... you can travel in time?"

"Really?!" You and (suddenly) All Might called at the same time. 

"Okay... I'm done here... I told you what I wanted. But you must promise me that you WON'T say anything to the other me. I can't find out." You said with pressure in your voice and looking straight into Bakugou's eyes. But he smiled maliciously and replied:

''You know... this is your second secret I know about."

''And? Are you going to blackmail me?" You asked, feeling that this was almost the breaking point of your patience. "Besides, what's the first one?"

"I've always suspected you were lying. About your Quirk. Now I know I was right and all that idiots from our class were just blind! Hah!"

"Oh..." You mumbled, feeling a strange relief. 

All the time you thought that Bakugou was... that he... Everything because of Todoroki's words. 

He's jealous. 

No, he's not, you thought. After all, this moron just thinks about being number one, being the best of the best. He doesn't care for something as trivial as love, relationship. Besides... just thinking that someone like Bakugou would be in love with you, made you feel nauseous.

''What??!" He asked with curiosity in your voice.

"Nothing, just... I was thinking about what Todoroki said about you." You answered distracted by that memory which made you accidentally say aloud what you were thinking about.

''WHAT THAT ASSHOLE SAID?!" Bakugou yelled clenching his fists which began to shine. You laughed loudly, moved from your place and while passing him, you answered:

"Nothing, really. He just said you're jealous."

"JEALOUS?! WHO THE HELL WOULD BE JEALOUS ABOUT YOUR QUIRK! MINE IS STRONGER THAN YOURS!" 

"That's not what I meant, but... maybe it's better." You muttered under your breath.

"What are you mumbling there? Stop acting like that nerd, Deku!" He said, fortunately not hearing your last words. 

"Just... since you believe me... I think I will go home now. You should go too." 

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"So stay here. We must go. Nee, Toshinori-san?" You asked, coming closer to All Might and grabbing him by the arm.

"U-huh..." All Might replied, nodding indecisively.

Bakugou was still shouting something, but you didn't pay attention to it anymore. Pulling All Might, you've left that place and when you came back to the path, you noticed that the crowd was smaller than before. Instinctively, you looked at the sky. Well, it was long after fireworks, you missed what you came here for. You sighed quietly, however, with a smile on your lips.

You kissed All Might. 

And he kissed you back.

Despite everything, you had such a great mood that nothing would ruin it.

"What's so funny?" He asked suddenly, bringing you back to earth.

"Nothing... just... I had fun today." You answered, sending him a cheerful smile. 

"But we missed fireworks."

"Maybe, but... there is one thing that I didn't miss and that's why I'm so happy." You said, looking at his face. Suddenly embarrassment appeared on it, which made you feel even better. He knew what you were talking about.

"Ahhhh... can we go back now?" 

"Avoiding the subject?"

"You won't give me a break, will you?"

"Yup!"

"It seems that I will have to get used to it..."

"Yup."

"... I will  have to get used to it... somehow..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.4K 27
Arabelle and Toshinori's relationship was never the same once he got accepted into U.A. Reunited years later when they both start working at U.A, th...
5.4K 166 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...
792K 25.8K 42
✿❀ Completed! ❀✿ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
77K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...