Chapter 33

You woke up suddenly, awakened from sleep by an amazing feeling of heat and something wet sticking to your body (let me clarify: CLOTHES!!!!! xD). You opened your eyes in wonder, realizing that you were in your room. Well, it wasn't exactly your room in your real home. In your temporary bedroom, the light was dim and this whole quietness that made you hear your heartbeat. Instinctively you looked at your watch, and when you noticed that it was almost 7 pm. you clutched your stomach, feeling the emptiness inside. If you were not mistaken, you haven't eaten for twenty-four hours.

You got out of bed and lifted your hands high, wincing with disgust. Your clothes were still a little wet, sticking to your body. You felt like you were all sweaty, which was also true. The shower was the first thing you decided to do at the moment.

You felt better when you went back to your room, wiping your hair with a light green towel that you hung up on the heater after a while. You came near the window, seeing that it started raining again. You weren't even sure whether it had stopped. Slowly it was getting dark, the night was approaching, and you were well-rested like never before. Wonderful, you dreamed about switching to night mode. You sighed quietly and walked slowly toward your bed, sitting on it after a while. You couldn't resist thinking, hundreds of thoughts came to your head, and you tried to analyze them one by one.

Case number one. You managed to use your Quirk properly. Maybe it didn't necessarily work out as you planned, but you felt that you made some progress. Everything suddenly seemed easier to you, there was hope that everything would be different now and that you would be able to clean the mess you made.

Case number two. You kicked the butts of the villains who kidnapped you. You smiled at the thought, at the very mention of their faces when they realized that their great plan backfired. If your mother saw you now ... she would certainly ground you until you're eighty years old or more. She would haunt you even after her death, making sure you follow her rules. Or she would just started to yell at you, and then praise...? No, it is rather impossible. It's not her style. I would be grounded for sure, you thought, laughing to yourself.

And case number three. And you had to explain this one in the near future and just thinking about it gave you a twisting pain in your stomach. Just an image of you explaining the whole situation to All Might and apologizing to him that you have put in danger not only yourself but also him made your blood run cold. You grabbed your head as soon as you pictured yourself going to him and looking him in the face. And that was the last thing ... case number four.

How will you look in his face now? How will you look into his eyes after what you told him? You put it in words, you told him you are in love with him ... and he turned you down. You shook your head. You only think about yourself all the time, (Y/N). For him, it must be troublesome too. Even if it wasn't what he wanted. After all, a teenager told him that she loves him ... it certainly wasn't easy for him to break your heart, you thought. You sighed quietly knowing that you would have to face him sooner or later. And you always preferred to be thrown in at the deep end.

You arranged carelessly your wet hair and taking a deep breath you left the room with a bit slow and undecided step heading towards the stairs. When your bare feet touched the cold floor in the hallway on the ground floor, with a fast beating heart, you went to the living room, hearing that he was there. Okay, now or never, you thought, going to the door and carefully peeking inside.

The living room was dark and the only light sources were the high lamp in the corner of the room and the television. You haven't had an opportunity to see this room yet. There were no curtains by the windows at all, during the day this room was probably incredibly bright. Almost in the center of the room was a long table, which was surrounded by two pairs of chairs, and a bit further by two dark gray armchairs and a couch. The television stood just near the wall in the company of shelves with books. On the couch, you saw All Might, or Toshinori Yagi, who immediately jumped up and looked at you with a strange surprise, as if he had not expected you here at all. He raised his hand and scratched his head. You've already noticed that he does it when he is confused, embarrassed or those two at the same time.