Chapter 49

FBI! OPEN UP!

Just kidding ofc :) 

All of this couldn't be true. Terrified and furious at the same time, ignoring his desperate shouts to get your attention, you ran ahead, still deluding yourself that what you've heard a moment ago, was just a bad dream. The wind was blowing through your hair, making you shiver from cold but you ignored it as well as All Might's screams, not slowing down even for a moment.

''(Y/N), stop!" All Might yelled after you but that made you just speed up. Your condition has improved slightly in the last few days and you haven't been tired of running as much as before. ''(Y/N)! You don't leave me any other choice! If you won't stop right now, I'll make you!"

But you didn't even hear what he was saying to you anymore. You didn't even look back. And that was your mistake.

There was a loud whistle, and after a while, you got hit by a powerful gust of wind, slightly pushing you forward and knocking you off balance. Before you could react, someone's hands gripped tightly your waist and you felt your feet leaving the ground.

"I warned you." All Might said, loosening the grip, but still effectively preventing you from breaking free.

"Let me go!" You complained, struggling and kicking your legs. Unsuccessfully.

''I will not let you go there. Let me handle it."

''No! This is my family! It is my duty to save them! Aaaghh, let me go!"

''You don't understand! You won't make it, let the adults take care of it! That's what it's all about, they want to get you there! This is evidently a trap!" All Might yelled, putting you finally on the ground and forcing you to face him. You tried to push him away, but in his superhero form he was much stronger than you and when he grabbed you by the wrists, you once again found yourself as if you were locked in some kind of cage.

''I don't care! It's all my fault and I have to fix it somehow! After all, I'm also a superhero and it's my job to save others!" You cried out the last time trying to break free, but in the end, you had to give up.

''That's not an argument! You are not a superhero yet. You don't even have a license. Besides... you perfectly know why you can't go there. (Y/N), please, listen to me. It's a trap. I DO NOT want anything to happen to you. Let ME take care of everything. Just trust me." He said, lowering his tone and loosening his grip. You shook your head, making a grimace. ''(Y/N), TRUST. ME."

You closed your eyes. His tone of voice was so calming. If this was a completely different situation, you wouldn't be able to stop yourself and the first thing you would do would be to throw your arms around his neck and cover his face with kisses. Lot's of kisses. 

You nodded, opening your eyes and slowly turning your gaze to his face. He smiled slightly, making your heart melt. You sighed quietly.

''...I leave it to you then..."

After these words, he immediately let you go and without warning, he placed a quick kiss on your lips, which only intensified the blush that appeared on your cheeks a moment ago.

''I will be back soon. You don't have to worry about anything anymore. I promise I will bring her back."

And before you could respond, he disappeared from your sight, leaving you alone. You stood still for a moment, not knowing what to do with yourself when you suddenly heard someone's voice.