Chapter 12

After much thought and careful consideration, you knew that despite your efforts you wouldn't be able to hide your emotions. In the end, someone had to notice that you stuttered only in front of All Might and that only near him your face resembled the color of a tomato. You expected that to happen, you were in the superhero class, where everyone was watching other people closely. The Sports Festival was approaching slowly, where pro-heroes would look for new talents. Having knowledge about the disadvantages and advantages of other classmates' Quirks was very important.

And despite this fact, you were sitting in a classroom with an unconscious look, repeating in mind Todoroki's words. Moments later you looked around nervously, wondering who else knows except Todoroki and Bakugo. It was haunting you. Since someone as stupid as Bakugo could notice it, did All Might... saw it too? You shook your head, hiding it in your hands. No, no, this is impossible, you thought.

"(Y/N)-san? Can you explain what was the Saga Rebellion?" Hearing your name, you quickly looked up at Kayama Nemuri, who was also known as Midnight and ... your modern history teacher.

"It was... um... u-uprising in... in... um... against the government... uhh... " You mumbled, feeling the gaze of your classmates. You knew the correct answer, but suddenly your head was empty.

"And who were its leaders?" She asked looking at you intensely.

"The leaders... umm... t-the... uhh... I'm sorry." You said, hanging your head in shame.

"Soo, what kind of punishment should I give you? Hmm......... (Y/N)-san, you can choose between those two. You will have to RUN ten laps around our school court in high heels oooor you will have to prepare for tomorrow's classes ten pages of a report about Eto Shimpei and Shima Yoshitake. So? Which do you choose?" Midnight said smiling sadistically. All class went silent, sympathizing with you, but also being happy that they are not in your place. Suddenly you heard a quiet whisper of Mineta Minoru:

"I would like to see her running those ten laps in high heels hahaha." You looked at him taken aback by his perverted expression.

"Don't listen to him, (Y/N)-chan. You must learn how to make him quiet. Just smack him as soon as he starts to produce sounds - kero." Said Asui Tsuyu hitting Mineta with her tongue. You laughed unwittingly but when you heard Midnight clearing her throat, you came back to Earth.

"So if you don't want to choose I will have to do it by myself. Of course, it will be..." She started but suddenly you interrupted her almost screaming.

"No! No... I will write this report. I prefer to write..."

"Okay, it's your decision, but in my opinion, I wouldn't mind running..." Said your modern history teacher, not paying attention to the rest of the class but after her short monologue about advantages of running in high heels she added: "So since now you know what awaits you for drifting away on my lessons, let's return to the subject."

As the bell rang and you walked out of the classroom, you were about to go to the school library as soon as possible to find as much material about those two guys. Of course, now you know the answer to Midnight's question. You could even tell a bit more, but that didn't matter anymore. You were punished and you had to prepare this damn report, even though you didn't want to. And also you didn't want to run. You couldn't understand Midnight, she didn't have to humiliate you so much in front of the class, in the end, you didn't do anything like that wrong. The fact is, you didn't give a correct answer to her question, but you've always had good grades and it's the first time that you've ever done that in her classes. But this is how Midnight was. She's sadistic and she has a tendency to make angry outbursts. No wonder she punished you that way.

The school library was your favorite place you went almost every day to learn or just to relax from the noise in the corridors. Surrounded by books and silence, you finally felt calm and you could focus on finding some information for the report. However, you didn't know how to start. You left your bag near the chair and walked over to the nearest shelf labeled as "Modern History" trying to find something about the first guy. Eto Shimpei, eh? This is insane, there are at least twenty books about him, you thought starting to pull them out one by one from the shelf.

But when you pulled out the one with the title "New Meiji Era", you jumped back almost falling down with all those books, seeing that well-known smiling face that was always making your heart beat faster.

"Hello, (L/N)-san. What are you looking for?"

"All Might-sensei! You scared me to death!" You said, holding the books so they wouldn't fall to the ground. The Number One Hero started to laugh but in the blink of an eye, he appeared near you, pulling his hands in your direction.

"Sorry, sorry. It was unintentional. Here, let me help you." As he spoke, he took all the books out of your hands and went ahead, asking where he should take them. You looked around the library nervously, but it was always empty at that hour. "So? What do you need them for? A homework?"

You shook your head.

"Sort of... I... um... I got punished by Midnight-sensei for not paying attention to her classes."

"That's too bad. You can't do that. Classes are very important. So what did she told you to do?" Asked All Might putting the books on the table and glancing at you.

"I have to... write a report... ten pages about the leaders of the Saga Rebellion and it's... it's for tomorrow." You said, hanging your head and waiting for him to scold you. You just remembered that you didn't have time to write any report. The plan that All Might prepared didn't include such a thing.

"Whaaa...?! Are you serious? Is it obligatory?" You nodded. "That Midnight, she's... There is nothing we can do about it. I cannot interfere with other teachers' classes, so to not change our training plan too much, there is only one way out of this situation."

"What do you mean, All Might-sensei?" You asked not understanding what he meant.

"Come to my office after classes."

Then he quickly left you alone, disappearing behind the door leading into the corridor. You sat on the chair and thought:

What the hell?