Chapter 51

The sound of dripping water hitting the concrete floor reached your ears first as soon as you entered the room with the villain. When the door closed behind you, you felt your body begin to tremble; not from cold though. You were shocked by what you were looking at. 

A groan escaped your mouth as soon as you saw your sister, right in front of you; her eyes were closed, her face had the expression you have never seen on her. 

You felt like you were looking in the mirror. Her face was exactly the same as yours. Scared to death. Even though she was obviously unconscious, she was still terrified. She sat on the floor, tied to something that once was a pipe, old an rusty, her hands were raised high, so high that this position must have caused her pain. You tried to break away, to run to her, to see if she was okay, but the villain effectively stopped you by grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you closer. You turned your eyes away from your sister and fixed them on him, hoping that he saw in them what you felt at that moment.

"Why... what did you do to her?" You muttered, barely stopping the flood of tears.

''What did you expect? That we will put her in a comfortable chair and treat like a princess? You see, if you had politely listened to me at the beginning, it would not have happened." He responded, an evil smirk spreading across his face. His hand tightened even more on your wrist, causing you pain; he looked at you, his eyes roaming over your form with pure and undisguised satisfaction. Your suffering was clearly amusing him. You took a couple deep breaths, attempting to calm yourself.

''You will pay for this." The man only laughed shortly and pulled you closer. Close enough that your face was just a few inches from his. He leaned forward and whispered in your ear.

''Well, we'll see about that."

Without a moment of hesitation you ran to your sister and knelt beside her, grabbing her by her shoulders. You were relieved to see that she looked almost normal; she did not have any signs of beating, she was just a little dirty. You shook her shoulders gently, hoping it would wake her up, but nothing like that happened. You did it a few more times, but the effect was still the same. She still remained unconscious.

''What did you do to her? Why she's not waking up?" You asked, slowly stroking her cheek. In response, you first heard a quiet chuckle, which made you feel even angrier. 

''Well, one of my 'friends' has quite interesting ability to put people to sleep. Let's not go into details. Your sister is just sleeping. And she will not wake up until my friend orders so. She's fine if that's what you mean." He answered, taking a few steps in your direction. You felt your stomach droop a little as soon as you heard what he said. She will not wake up until another villain stops using his power on her. Just at that moment, you realized that your plan was completely useless. Even if you run away with her... nothing will change. You took a deep breath. I have no choice, I have to make them wake her up, you thought.

''I want to talk with her." You demanded, getting up and turning to face him. For a moment he was a bit surprised as if he did not expect such a reaction from you, such... courage.

''What happened to you, my dear (Y/N)? You've changed terribly.'' He said. ''Anyway, it doesn't matter. You wanted to see her, check if she's okay and as you can see, she is. It's not for you to make terms but for you to accept them. So shut up now and come with me. As soon as you do it  I will order my people to let her out."

''Please..." You cried, feeling a couple of the tears slide down your face. Goddammit. Now was not the time to lose face. "...at least let me say goodbye..."