Chapter 27

Once you've managed to cool down and take a moment to think about what just happened, you realized that this whole reset plan wasn't so bad. Well, maybe it would make you go back to the starting point and you'll have to do everything again, make All Might realize your feelings in a different way, but ... hey. You already knew how he will react. And it wasn't so bad too. The way he reacted made you realize that perhaps there was a glimmer of hope. That nothing is lost yet. And that thought pushed you forward.

Your future version gave you a solution to your problem on a silver platter. Now it was in your interest to make this plan work. But you didn't know how you should do it. You barely controlled your own Quirk and she told you that you have to use it precisely! And how this damn reset is even working? What exactly should you do to cause it? It's just a shame (Y/N) didn't want to tell you. However, in your head, only one solution to this next problem has appeared.

You had to tell All Might about everything. And not only him. Toshinori should also know. In the end, it was a breakthrough and maybe those two will come up with a better idea or actually with any idea; you had nothing at all.

You turned and looked at the small watch standing on the bedside table, unable to believe it was that early. You thought it was at least around ten or eleven o'clock, and here, to your surprise, the watch was showing few minutes past six. You came to the window and, just like your future version, you looked through it, looking around the yard, but you didn't see anything interesting. It was cloudy, still raining and you didn't see any living soul on the street. The world outside seemed so peaceful to you, life goes on as if nothing had changed. And you were right, for others, everything was the same. The truth was you still went to school, participated in classes, you were meeting with friends, you were arguing with your overprotective mother and your sister was still poking around your things. Yes, nothing has changed. Nothing at all.

You left your room, wondering if there was also a bathroom on this floor. It was stupid to explore this house all by yourself, but, hey, you live here from now on. What was wrong with wandering around a little? After all, you didn't mean anything to do something bad, you have never intended to poke (just like your sister used to) around his things, you just wanted to know this place better. Going down the hallway, you said to yourself that later you would ask Toshinori if there are any places in this house where you are not allowed to enter if there were such rooms at all of course.

On the upper floor was a long four-meter long hallway covered with dark floor panels, which, combined with the dark beige on the walls, made it a bit dark in here. There was no window, only a small circular lamp on the ceiling gave some light. When you left your room, on the left side you remembered the stairs leading down, while standing on top of them you could see the front door and your shoes lying nearby. You took a few steps forward passing the stairs and saw that deeper in this hallway were four more doors. One at the end of the corridor, the second in front of your room, the third to the left and the fourth to the right.

You couldn't decide which one you should choose, so you thought about a small counting-out rhyme, but when you were about to start, you came up with another idea. Well, you've often heard from others that superheroes should use their power to help others, not for their own benefit, but it was... to be honest... a great opportunity to train your Quirk. You should start your training with something small. You stood in the middle of the hallway and closed your eyes. You imagined the river, in the end, that's how future (Y/N) described the time, and after a moment its branches. One of these branches was the timeline in which you chose a good door. You felt that what you were looking for would stand out somehow. And you were right.

If the water in the river was dark, as well as its branches, one of them that was your target would have clear and clean water. And once you imagined yourself reaching out to it, you saw a short scene in which you entered the room in front of your room. You opened your eyes, still being in the middle of the corridor and following your little vision that lasted maybe a second or two, you came to the door and pressed the handle. It worked!