Chapter 50

You clenched your fists as soon as that voice reached your ears. A voice that made you feel insatiable aggression. If only you... if you only had the owner of this voice right in front of you, you would certainly go at him without much thought and with everything you had. Nothing and nobody would be able to stop you. Anyway, nobody will come here for a long while. You had... a hunch.

"Maybe instead of hiding like a coward, will you come out and face me?" You cried out loud, your voice echoed from the walls, spreading throughout this place.

In response, you only heard hysterical laughter.

''Me? Coward? You're joking, right? What should I be afraid of? I have a hostage! You are not a threat to me!"

Hearing this, you felt your heart speed up a bit. He'll really do something to her, you thought.

''Last time you had one too! And you lost! This time will be the same!" You shouted, taking a symbolic step forward and raising your arms in case he decided to attack you.

''And that's where you are wrong, sunshine. This time will be completely... different."

''No! You are wrong! This time I'm going to kick your ass!" You answered, trying to keep your emotions in check. And there were quite a lot of them and they were slowly taking control. 

He answered you with a loud burst of laughter. 

''What?! You?! You don't have the strength nor the courage to do it! Should I remind you who saved you last time? You cannot do anything, you are too weak. You are only relying on others! Everyone must save you because you can't do it by yourself!'' He laughed, and after a short pause, lasting maybe three seconds, he added. ''Where is your guardian? I thought he would come here instead of you. But no! Ahahaha! He must be an idiot if he let you alone!"

''He didn't do it! He doesn't know I'm here!"

"Then you're a fool!"

In the next second, you felt like invisible hands tightened on your wrists and pulled you hard in its direction. You flew straight ahead, dragged by something with such unimaginable force that no part of your body touched the ground anymore. You only felt the wind blowing in your face and the grip that would let you go only when you reach your destination.

But you were not going to let it happen.

Although you hated this feeling the most in the world and you had hoped you won't experience it anymore, you knew that there was no other way. The world swirled in front of your eyes, and when once again that day you were overwhelmed by a terrible cold and emptiness, you felt how the grip on your wrists has finally disappeared. And then, in a blink of an eye, you literally found yourself a few meters away, at the last moment turning your back and hitting the wall with incredible speed and force. 

The pain was horrifying, you felt the blood in your mouth, but you ignored it and quickly but barely got up from the ground, standing on slightly shaking feet. You did not quite know the place where you would appear. You also did not know that at the same speed with which you flew, you would hit a wall or other obstacle that could be in your way. You didn't even want to imagine what it would be like if this obstacle was something sharp.

It was very risky. And stupid. 

It was a choice made in the moment. You picked the nearest, most random location that you saw on the river of time. It didn't even wonder you if it's safe. If All Might saw you, he would definitely scold you.